BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21
Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had a great conversation with mom from Bethesda at NLF , she actually laughed when i told her Hawks parents said they were all 10 or 11 years old, they are probably more like 12 or 13 she said .i would like to see CoachC 2025 team play Hawks , that game would be exact same age ,,and yes i am a long island parent tired of the NLF and all these tournaments allowing older kids to play down. Call them hold backs, call them on grade, its cheating ! I am an Exspress 2026 parent and i am tired of it , someone needs to fix it before someone gets hurt its crazy , Hockey and Soccer figured it out

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Had a great conversation with mom from Bethesda at NLF , she actually laughed when i told her Hawks parents said they were all 10 or 11 years old, they are probably more like 12 or 13 she said .i would like to see CoachC 2025 team play Hawks , that game would be exact same age ,,and yes i am a long island parent tired of the NLF and all these tournaments allowing older kids to play down. Call them hold backs, call them on grade, its cheating ! I am an Exspress 2026 parent and i am tired of it , someone needs to fix it before someone gets hurt its crazy , Hockey and Soccer figured it out

Fact - there are 2 hold backs on Hawks. Fact - they added a kid who is bigger then the biggest kid last year. Fact - the giant middie is actually 11 years old as I would not believe it at all until I saw a birth certificate. These kids have been playing together since they were 4 years old. These kids don't get told what plays to run, they run them themselves. I know it is a tough pill to swallow, but there coach has collected the best talent in the AA county area at this age and keeps them. Get used to it because they ain't going anywhere and all the crying you want to spout on about is not going to help YOUR kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a fact, the Crabs did not deny the 2026 Hawks or any Hawks team from playing in any tournament associated with the National Lacrosse Federation.
The Crabs organization will not prevent any team from participating in a NLF tournament. Whoever states this is mis-informed and does not have direct knowledge of how the team selection and tournament format works with the National Lacrosse Federation. An invitation was presented to the director of the Hawks organization, and they respectfully declined the invitation as they complete their season with the Naptown Challenge. No Hawks team played after that tournament.

No matter what level of competition, we have always encouraged the best teams to participate.

- Crabs Coach
Different age group than this one

Thanks Hawks dad

Can we stop arguing about this. Both sides need to create their own forum thread if they want to take the PS out if each other like juveniles. Get off the 2026 thread.

No dog in this fight, but it seems like the Hawks live in the brain of some of the people on here. It's like their boogeyman. Jesus Christ

Honestly from the thread it appears the hawks started by coming onto a northeast forum and trying to root their own horn. They have no business here. But people should just ignore them. But individuals start responding and the nonsense starts on both sides then. Either way. If they are interested in doing that then they should form a separate thread.

Just look at the very next post after yours. An entire paragraph not responding to anyone else's post from a LI Express parent about the Hawks. If it's a troll, so be it, but if that is a real parent on an Express team then dear god man, the horse has been beaten so bad it's being served as dinner by now!! I come here to see what's up with lax in the Northeast and get a slap fight between Express and Hawks parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone should figure out how to spell Express... especially when they're a 2026 Express parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact - there are 2 hold backs on Hawks. Fact - they added a kid who is bigger then the biggest kid last year. Fact - the giant middie is actually 11 years old as I would not believe it at all until I saw a birth certificate. These kids have been playing together since they were 4 years old. These kids don't get told what plays to run, they run them themselves. I know it is a tough pill to swallow, but there coach has collected the best talent in the AA county area at this age and keeps them. Get used to it because they ain't going anywhere and all the crying you want to spout on about is not going to help YOUR kid.

Another typical dense post about how the 13 year old hawks are “the best”. Your son would never be able to compete on his own age based team. Poor dad. You have issues.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Be careful with the lies Hawks dad ,,,went to school with your coach ,,and yes he is a long island guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another typical dense post about how the 13 year old hawks are “the best”. Your son would never be able to compete on his own age based team. Poor dad. You have issues.

Whatever helps you sleep at night on that big pile of salty L's!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact- We wont see the Hawks at the WSYL.
Fact- Fat loudmouth ,living vicariously through my kid dad will post that they chose not to go to WSYL because they had a long summer season, wanted to have a summer and didn't want to spend $$$ going to Denver. Not because they don't qualify on age.
Fact- My son does get better by playing the Hawks, no matter their age, because they are one of the best "2026" teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact- Fat loudmouth ,living vicariously through my kid dad will post that they chose not to go to WSYL because they had a long summer season, wanted to have a summer and didn't want to spend $$$ going to Denver. Not because they don't qualify on age.
Fact- My son does get better by playing the Hawks, no matter their age, because they are one of the best "2026" teams.

Will you both sides get off the 2026 forum and create your own thread so you can bash each other all day long. The rest of us are not interested in your ignorant juvenile need to insult each other. Anyone involved in these conversations needs to get a therapist. But either way go form your own thread. Stop hijacking this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 has pretty helmets and uniforms

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FACT - YOU CANNOT BEAT THEM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are some helmets

Express gear is nice

Sweetlax probably has the best uniforms on LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not all parents of Hawk players think the way this one person on these forums is saying. Really makes the entire Hawk program look bad. You have to stop man. It is literally one person commenting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think thats a valid point , most Hawk parents seem normal, its only the one guy with the dip in his mouth , flip flops and beard ..angry he got cut from jv football , living through his 13 year old ,,he is so painful to listen to , same guy who lives on here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think thats a valid point , most Hawk parents seem normal, its only the one guy with the dip in his mouth , flip flops and beard ..angry he got cut from jv football , living through his 13 year old ,,he is so painful to listen to , same guy who lives on here

There are several.... just a toxic environment.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Laxachusetts dad: Hawks are really good. LI Teams are really good. Tommyknockers are really good and gave us a real battle. Eclipse is really good giving us our one loss of the year.

They are all prepubescent.

Laxachussets won the NLF National Championships this year. We don't battle in blogs, we battle on the field. Win or Lose. We aren't going to apologize because The Hawks didn't show up. Congratulate 12 year old kids.

If your kid wins next year I will be the first to congratulate them. Its called sportsmanship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gorgeous!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by AriesSQL
Laxachusetts dad: Hawks are really good. LI Teams are really good. Tommyknockers are really good and gave us a real battle. Eclipse is really good giving us our one loss of the year.

Laxachussets won the NLF National Championships this year. We don't battle in blogs, we battle on the field. Win or Lose. We aren't going to apologize because The Hawks didn't show up. Congratulate 12 year old kids.

If your kid wins next year I will be the first to congratulate them. Its called sportsmanship.

Hawks dad here. This isn’t lxc dad above as Laxachussets lost to the tigers in nlf semi who we then beat in nlf final. As I said before lxc can’t beat tigers and eclipse and definitely not the Hawks. Lxc isn’t in Hawks discussion so go elsewhere. Hawks 42 & 0. Number 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many 12+ year olds do the Hawks have?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It isn’t sportsmanship from you to take away from the hawks. We are undefeated and won the tournament we were both at. Why can’t you admit that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It isn’t sportsmanship from you to take away from the hawks. We are undefeated and won the tournament we were both at. Why can’t you admit that.

Time for a dose of reality. You all know you are going to lose to the TommyKnockers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone posting here is a complete lost. Except the hawks. we're 42-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
old out of shape limp dicks! wahhh--my 11 year old is better than yours....wahhh...lol get a life and be a role model -im sure your kids think your butt too- they just want to have fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
old out of shape limp dicks! wahhh--my 11 year old is better than yours....wahhh...lol get a life and be a role model -im sure your kids think your butt too- they just want to have fun

Says the guy anonymously posting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 hawks would have won 2025 NLF nationals or any other 2025 tourney. fact. 2026 bracket probably more challenging

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so whats your name? seems to me almost everyone is anonymous.. you not knowing my name doesn't change the fact that anyone bashing 11 year olds is a BadPerson. If you did it on the sidelines to the parents face you'd get knocked out. keyboard assclown! If your comfortable putting your personal info out there, feel free. ill look you up if youd like

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if the hawks are the correct ages, then we will be seeing them at the World Series....😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so whats your name? seems to me almost everyone is anonymous.. you not knowing my name doesn't change the fact that anyone bashing 11 year olds is a BadPerson. If you did it on the sidelines to the parents face you'd get knocked out. keyboard assclown! If your comfortable putting your personal info out there, feel free. ill look you up if youd like

You first

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if the hawks are the correct ages, then we will be seeing them at the World Series....😂

What is the DOB cut off for this ages WSYL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For 2026 it will be 9/1/07

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For 2026 it will be 9/1/07

NEVER HAPPEN

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the anonymous guy. You're trying to hard. Surely you have some sort of Affliction t shirt you can devote your time to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOLDBACKS!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts or feedback on box lacrosse options on LI?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts or feedback on box lacrosse options on LI?

Did NOTB last year. Pretty solid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's been going on at this age group so far for fall? It's been dark in this chat for weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's been going on at this age group so far for fall? It's been dark in this chat for weeks.

Blatant tourney teams are starting to post . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true a Long Island team might make top 10 in this age bracket this year ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 hawks would have won 2025 NLF nationals or any other 2025 tourney. fact. 2026 bracket probably more challenging

Stay off the weeeeed!

Or go find 5 or 6 more holdbacks.

Page 4 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard