BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 33 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 32 33
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
To Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous. This is Dave Daniels and for you to post as anonymous and talk about 11 year old kids is sad. What is your name and address and I can swing by and we can discuss it.
If you were around and can recall, I was not the Head Coach nor had a voice this past season when we went 0-7 in HOCO.
The year before I was the Head Coach and we went to the championship against the Hawks.
Also, get your facts straight before posting as I am not coaching the 2026 True Annapolis team.
I look forward to seeing you on the field.
DAVE DANIELS

👌🏻

Can you wear a name tag because I dont think anyone knows who you are?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if there are supplemental tryouts. We had tryouts 2 times at 6 different places and not ready to make the commitment. Need more tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody know about diamondbacks heard they wont have a team neither will the 2025 diamondbacks. Heard the kids went to true 10 kids, sidewinders a little bit, and some to aylc (the goalie and a defender). I saw a kid from diamondbacks at Bethesda tryouts he looked really good. I think if he gets the deal he might accept

Email the directors and ask. You have a better chance of getting a straight answer. But here is my 2¢ since you didn’t ask for it. Too many clubs. Talent dilutes. Clubs fold. Unfortunately it is now the norm. Diamondbacks is probably gone thanks to yet another club starting up, and in two years time, True will be folding teams as well. Just like Eastside, just like Peninsula.
It’s a shame for the players, because this is all about the parents and their egos, not the kids, especially at 2025,26,27 and 28 levels. Here’s some advice, don’t sink $2K into a new club that has no roots. Stick to the clubs that have been around for longer than 10 years, that have solid recruiting in place for the high school teams, that have history.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLC is holding its last tryout on Sunday

PLC is a great local Club with oustanding leadership and coaching. Dont be left out!

EO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PLC is a great local Club with oustanding leadership and coaching. Dont be left out!

EO

Don't be left out this year when they fold the team next year like they did last year. It's too funny!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the other elite teams? Did they get bigger, smaller, better, worse, fold?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently the big diamondbacks attack, went to Next Level. Who plan on being in elite bracket this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

EO

Don't be left out this year when they fold the team next year like they did last year. It's too funny!!

Nothing has folded except Bay Dogs. PLC is fielding teams at every age group including high school. Cant say that for AYLC!

EO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sidewinders Final Tryout is this weekend

Fangs out!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's talk some lacrosse instead of taking jabs at teams, players and parents. What teams are gong to make up the Elite Hoco bracket this year and what ones will be going AAA. This is a sincere question. Not trolling. Is anyone going to move up or down. Very curious on people's thoughts.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's talk some lacrosse instead of taking jabs at teams, players and parents. What teams are gong to make up the Elite Hoco bracket this year and what ones will be going AAA. This is a sincere question. Not trolling. Is anyone going to move up or down. Very curious on people's thoughts.

I wouldn't expect a whole lot of changes. Maybe Next level or VLC take the Diamondbacks spot in Elite? Sidewinders move up to AAA and 3D drops down to AA? It probably depends where they put True.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamondbacks wont be in Elite
Next Level should be in Elite
I dont see any real changes - maybe AYLC comes up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll take a crack at it :

Elite -

Hawks
Looneys
Bethesda
Madlax
FCA
Next Level
VLC

AAA -

Crabs
Roughriders
3d Virginia
Darkhorse
True
Green Hornets
Sidewinders
FLC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous. This is Dave Daniels and for you to post as anonymous and talk about 11 year old kids is sad. What is your name and address and I can swing by and we can discuss it.
If you were around and can recall, I was not the Head Coach nor had a voice this past season when we went 0-7 in HOCO.
The year before I was the Head Coach and we went to the championship against the Hawks.
Also, get your facts straight before posting as I am not coaching the 2026 True Annapolis team.
DAVE DANIELS

👌🏻

That was Dave Daniels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite -

Hawks
Looneys
Bethesda
Madlax
FCA
Next Level
VLC

AAA -

Crabs
Roughriders
3d Virginia
Darkhorse
True
Green Hornets
Sidewinders
FLC

Where is AYLC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Crabs lose players? Why would they drop down. And unless Next Level acquired talent, they should stay AAA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite -

Hawks
Looneys
Bethesda
Madlax
FCA
Next Level
VLC

AAA -

Crabs
Roughriders
3d Virginia
Darkhorse
True
Green Hornets
Sidewinders
FLC

Where is AYLC?

AA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite -

Hawks
Looneys
Bethesda
Madlax
FCA
Next Level
VLC

AAA -

Crabs
Roughriders
3d Virginia
Darkhorse
True
Green Hornets
Sidewinders
FLC

This one looks good. I will be very interested to see if Crabs go down to AAA, thought they had to be locked in to Elite because of the brand name. AYLC not mentioned despite being in AAA championship last year. Do they go up or down?
Anyone have information on the league on Saturdays at St Pauls. MPL Is that a quality

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Crabs lose players? Why would they drop down. And unless Next Level acquired talent, they should stay AAA.

So going 1-5 with your only win against the 0-6 team who folded in the offseason is reason to STAY in Elite ?

They could have stayed the same and wouldnt deserve to be there. They won over the summer when playing down against AAA level teams and couldnt even beat all of them.

They did lose players, and probably gained a few holdbacks from their 2025 team as is their M.O. You should have to prove you belong in Elite based on what you did the previous year. Thats why Next Level ( who won AAA ) and VLC should go up to Elite. Sidewinders and FLC were the top of AA and should have the chance to compete at AAA this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So going 1-5 with your only win against the 0-6 team who folded in the offseason is reason to STAY in Elite ?

They could have stayed the same and wouldnt deserve to be there. They won over the summer when playing down against AAA level teams and couldnt even beat all of them.

They did lose players, and probably gained a few holdbacks from their 2025 team as is their M.O. You should have to prove you belong in Elite based on what you did the previous year. Thats why Next Level ( who won AAA ) and VLC should go up to Elite. Sidewinders and FLC were the top of AA and should have the chance to compete at AAA this year.

One losing season in elite doesn't constitute a move down. Look at 91. And if they did acquire reclassed kids, then even more reason to stay put. Plus Daddy Crab won’t allow AAA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite -

Hawks
Looneys
Bethesda
Madlax
FCA
Next Level
VLC

AAA -

Crabs
Roughriders
3d Virginia
Darkhorse
True
Green Hornets
Sidewinders
FLC

Where is AYLC?

If you believe what you read here....they've lost enough talent to Hawks and True to not be competitive at AAA this coming year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One losing season in elite doesn't constitute a move down. Look at 91. And if they did acquire reclassed kids, then even more reason to stay put. Plus Daddy Crab won’t allow AAA.

Even when it was their ONLY season as a team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all this talk about the new team True Annapolis, how much does it cost and who are their coaches?

Heard they're still having tryouts this weekend and might have my son got over.

Strange they don't post that info-huh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DAVE DANIELS

👌🏻

That was Dave Daniels

Again if Dave Daniels walked onto the field I wouldnt know who he was?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True sent out and email blast about tryouts this weekend as well as Sidewinders

Next Level and Bethesda will add players - they will be good next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The donkeys are still having tryouts and Elite teams are booking hotels for Summer already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The donkeys are still having tryouts and Elite teams are booking hotels for Summer already

Hello ∂-bag. You are nowhere near as knowledgeable as you think you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The HOCO league is set by a competition committee made up of the top clubs. This is not determined by previous record or summer results. First, last year's 91 MD team one won game in three years and remained elite due to the club owner. VLC is owned by Crabs and will not put the team in Elite and Crabs in AAA that just won't happen. Elite is a marketing hammerhead and messing with it effects $$$. The other clubs will never allow one club to have two teams in Elite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True took over MD Wolfpack and I didn’t see any results there. In fact. What makes everyone so sure that this new True project is going to be successful?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The HOCO league is set by a competition committee made up of the top clubs. This is not determined by previous record or summer results. First, last year's 91 MD team one won game in three years and remained elite due to the club owner. VLC is owned by Crabs and will not put the team in Elite and Crabs in AAA that just won't happen. Elite is a marketing hammerhead and messing with it effects $$$. The other clubs will never allow one club to have two teams in Elite.

Understand politics are in play, but...if the best 8 teams are in it, Crabs is not and VLC is. Crabs did not play elite in the 25 division last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the parents and the owners care more about division placement than the boys. My son plays for VLC and he and his teammates had a blast playing in AAA last spring and winning most of their games. They have added some good new players, and have matured as a team, and have an elite level goalie, so I think that they would do fine in Elite next spring if they are put there. But the competition in AAA is not bad either and I would be fine staying there, maybe winning the division, and then moving up to Elite after another year or two of recruiting upgrades. Nobody has earned a D1 scholarship by peaking in 6th grade!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the parents and the owners care more about division placement than the boys. My son plays for VLC and he and his teammates had a blast playing in AAA last spring and winning most of their games. They have added some good new players, and have matured as a team, and have an elite level goalie, so I think that they would do fine in Elite next spring if they are put there. But the competition in AAA is not bad either and I would be fine staying there, maybe winning the division, and then moving up to Elite after another year or two of recruiting upgrades. Nobody has earned a D1 scholarship by peaking in 6th grade!

A parent who gets it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This actually not true. There are at least 10 Hawks 2026 players that already have D1 offers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This actually not true. There are at least 10 Hawks 2026 players that already have D1 offers.

I heard one of them has offers from five different top D1 programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Drivers Licenses ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is because they are close to the age of other college bound student athlete's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those offers mean absolutely nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those offers mean absolutely nothing.

SMH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This Hawks team is the greatest group of talent we've ever seen! They will never lose a game! Parents should be proud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This Hawks team is the greatest group of talent we've ever seen! They will never lose a game! Parents should be proud.

Ok big daddy

Page 7 of 33 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard