BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/22/19 10:41 PM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/22/19 08:35 PM
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/22/19 08:08 PM
Boys 2023
by Anonymous. 09/22/19 05:31 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/21/19 10:39 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 09/21/19 07:08 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,767
Posts255,161
Members2,135
Most Online6,425
Sep 8th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: Anonymous] #290979
08/11/19 11:26 PM
08/11/19 11:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
I've got shiny red helmets and off er you tons of blatant clothing that you'll pay for along with tournaments with bad ref's,etc that you'll also pay for. Oh, and my dad is king tuna and uncle john 's band so he must know how to get you recruited. So come on down to tryouts. We'll call you and beg you to give us $100+ dollars for tryouts so we can make even more money off you naive blowhards. We'll throw in a shiny new tat for your wife.


That's enough.
I cant believe that these can be adults with kids or who coach kids that are acting this way. But you should be ashamed of yourselves both sides for carrying on this way.
I'm sure there is hard feelings between both clubs. And since there was obviously a long term involvement with Outlaws, there were probably very hard feelings when they broke away forming Rebels. Outlaws probably has a pretty legitimate gripe if they were soliciting players from Outlaw teams probably well before they fully broke away. And it may actually be a violation of contract. But that's for each party to hash out behind closed doors or with legal counsel.
And I'm sure there has been bad experiences for some Outlaw parents over the years or upset feelings at this break off, plus parents unhappy with promises made by Rebels after they changed teams that were not followed through on. And these may be legit.
But name calling and trashing someone's family members is in no way an appropriate way to handle it.
Outlaws will handle their legal stance. Parents should concentrate on their kids and finding the best team for them.
And try to set the example for your kids. Because the way both sides have acted here on this blog is unacceptable and shameful. Grow up.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: Anonymous] #290988
08/12/19 08:39 AM
08/12/19 08:39 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I've got shiny red helmets and off er you tons of blatant clothing that you'll pay for along with tournaments with bad ref's,etc that you'll also pay for. Oh, and my dad is king tuna and uncle john 's band so he must know how to get you recruited. So come on down to tryouts. We'll call you and beg you to give us $100+ dollars for tryouts so we can make even more money off you naive blowhards. We'll throw in a shiny new tat for your wife.


That's enough.
I cant believe that these can be adults with kids or who coach kids that are acting this way. But you should be ashamed of yourselves both sides for carrying on this way.
I'm sure there is hard feelings between both clubs. And since there was obviously a long term involvement with Outlaws, there were probably very hard feelings when they broke away forming Rebels. Outlaws probably has a pretty legitimate gripe if they were soliciting players from Outlaw teams probably well before they fully broke away. And it may actually be a violation of contract. But that's for each party to hash out behind closed doors or with legal counsel.
And I'm sure there has been bad experiences for some Outlaw parents over the years or upset feelings at this break off, plus parents unhappy with promises made by Rebels after they changed teams that were not followed through on. And these may be legit.
But name calling and trashing someone's family members is in no way an appropriate way to handle it.
Outlaws will handle their legal stance. Parents should concentrate on their kids and finding the best team for them.
And try to set the example for your kids. Because the way both sides have acted here on this blog is unacceptable and shameful. Grow up.


But this is nothing. Legacy and Igloo got it much worse than this when they started up. Not all new teams go through this. Only the ones that are a threat to getting a large market share. Say what you want about the Rebels but I do not remember any team that started so strong in terms of player numbers or numbers of teams in the first year. Igloo had two teams for years before they expanded. Only then did they get bashed here. Legacy took a couple of years to get going. But when they did they too got similar posts as the Rebels. Icon started from a team called Turf Island and when they left they could not get nearly as many players to leave Turf island as the Rebels were able to do doing the same thing and those running icon are top guys with the best reputation out there. But even those guys could not do what the Rebels did in the first year. Face it that the Rebels are here to stay and will grow every year and saying unverified statements is not stopping it. If fact it probably helps them as free publicity. The bashing should never happen and should stop but it won’t. It never does for any larger lacrosse organization with a large market share which the Rebels are now part of.

Reply Quote
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: Anonymous] #290998
08/12/19 09:59 AM
08/12/19 09:59 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I've got shiny red helmets and off er you tons of blatant clothing that you'll pay for along with tournaments with bad ref's,etc that you'll also pay for. Oh, and my dad is king tuna and uncle john 's band so he must know how to get you recruited. So come on down to tryouts. We'll call you and beg you to give us $100+ dollars for tryouts so we can make even more money off you naive blowhards. We'll throw in a shiny new tat for your wife.


That's enough.
I cant believe that these can be adults with kids or who coach kids that are acting this way. But you should be ashamed of yourselves both sides for carrying on this way.
I'm sure there is hard feelings between both clubs. And since there was obviously a long term involvement with Outlaws, there were probably very hard feelings when they broke away forming Rebels. Outlaws probably has a pretty legitimate gripe if they were soliciting players from Outlaw teams probably well before they fully broke away. And it may actually be a violation of contract. But that's for each party to hash out behind closed doors or with legal counsel.
And I'm sure there has been bad experiences for some Outlaw parents over the years or upset feelings at this break off, plus parents unhappy with promises made by Rebels after they changed teams that were not followed through on. And these may be legit.
But name calling and trashing someone's family members is in no way an appropriate way to handle it.
Outlaws will handle their legal stance. Parents should concentrate on their kids and finding the best team for them.
And try to set the example for your kids. Because the way both sides have acted here on this blog is unacceptable and shameful. Grow up.


But this is nothing. Legacy and Igloo got it much worse than this when they started up. Not all new teams go through this. Only the ones that are a threat to getting a large market share. Say what you want about the Rebels but I do not remember any team that started so strong in terms of player numbers or numbers of teams in the first year. Igloo had two teams for years before they expanded. Only then did they get bashed here. Legacy took a couple of years to get going. But when they did they too got similar posts as the Rebels. Icon started from a team called Turf Island and when they left they could not get nearly as many players to leave Turf island as the Rebels were able to do doing the same thing and those running icon are top guys with the best reputation out there. But even those guys could not do what the Rebels did in the first year. Face it that the Rebels are here to stay and will grow every year and saying unverified statements is not stopping it. If fact it probably helps them as free publicity. The bashing should never happen and should stop but it won’t. It never does for any larger lacrosse organization with a large market share which the Rebels are now part of.


Yes, you are correct that the Rebels called all of the Outlaw players and promised a lot to move over. It's the way they do business. The apple does not fall far from the tree. The best kids don't play for Rebels and we all know that. They'll keep calling and trying to steal kids, but the best won't go there because they are well informed.

Reply Quote
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: NassauLaxDad516] #291000
08/12/19 10:07 AM
08/12/19 10:07 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I wouldn't trust the owners of the Outlaws or the Rebels. Both owners may want you to think they are splitting, but behind the curtains something is cooking between both of them.

Reply Quote
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: NassauLaxDad516] #291006
08/12/19 10:36 AM
08/12/19 10:36 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
I've got shiny red helmets and off er you tons of blatant clothing that you'll pay for along with tournaments with bad ref's,etc that you'll also pay for. Oh, and my dad is king tuna and uncle john 's band so he must know how to get you recruited. So come on down to tryouts. We'll call you and beg you to give us $100+ dollars for tryouts so we can make even more money off you naive blowhards. We'll throw in a shiny new tat for your wife.

At the end of the day, the club you play for has a marginal impact whether or not you will play in college. If your son is a stud then the coaches will seek him out. If he is a better than average player then you want the program to play in top tier tournaments. Outlaws / Rebels go to some really good tournaments such as Crabfeast, Naptown, NXT, etc. so, if he plays well, he will get noticed. Directors have very little to do with your son getting recruited. They can call a coach and speak on your sons behalf but your kid still has to show up and perform. Again, unless your kid is a stud, coaches will need to see him play 3-5 times before they make a decision one way or another. Good luck to all the kids who want to play in college or just want to have fun.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: Anonymous] #291009
08/12/19 10:53 AM
08/12/19 10:53 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I've got shiny red helmets and off er you tons of blatant clothing that you'll pay for along with tournaments with bad ref's,etc that you'll also pay for. Oh, and my dad is king tuna and uncle john 's band so he must know how to get you recruited. So come on down to tryouts. We'll call you and beg you to give us $100+ dollars for tryouts so we can make even more money off you naive blowhards. We'll throw in a shiny new tat for your wife.


That's enough.
I cant believe that these can be adults with kids or who coach kids that are acting this way. But you should be ashamed of yourselves both sides for carrying on this way.
I'm sure there is hard feelings between both clubs. And since there was obviously a long term involvement with Outlaws, there were probably very hard feelings when they broke away forming Rebels. Outlaws probably has a pretty legitimate gripe if they were soliciting players from Outlaw teams probably well before they fully broke away. And it may actually be a violation of contract. But that's for each party to hash out behind closed doors or with legal counsel.
And I'm sure there has been bad experiences for some Outlaw parents over the years or upset feelings at this break off, plus parents unhappy with promises made by Rebels after they changed teams that were not followed through on. And these may be legit.
But name calling and trashing someone's family members is in no way an appropriate way to handle it.
Outlaws will handle their legal stance. Parents should concentrate on their kids and finding the best team for them.
And try to set the example for your kids. Because the way both sides have acted here on this blog is unacceptable and shameful. Grow up.


But this is nothing. Legacy and Igloo got it much worse than this when they started up. Not all new teams go through this. Only the ones that are a threat to getting a large market share. Say what you want about the Rebels but I do not remember any team that started so strong in terms of player numbers or numbers of teams in the first year. Igloo had two teams for years before they expanded. Only then did they get bashed here. Legacy took a couple of years to get going. But when they did they too got similar posts as the Rebels. Icon started from a team called Turf Island and when they left they could not get nearly as many players to leave Turf island as the Rebels were able to do doing the same thing and those running icon are top guys with the best reputation out there. But even those guys could not do what the Rebels did in the first year. Face it that the Rebels are here to stay and will grow every year and saying unverified statements is not stopping it. If fact it probably helps them as free publicity. The bashing should never happen and should stop but it won’t. It never does for any larger lacrosse organization with a large market share which the Rebels are now part of.


Yes, you are correct that the Rebels called all of the Outlaw players and promised a lot to move over. It's the way they do business. The apple does not fall far from the tree. The best kids don't play for Rebels and we all know that. They'll keep calling and trying to steal kids, but the best won't go there because they are well informed


So you think the best players stayed with the outlaws. Your opinion is noted. It keeps getting more entertaining. What else do you have to say?

Reply Quote
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: NassauLaxDad516] #291011
08/12/19 10:56 AM
08/12/19 10:56 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



The helmets are really nice! 10 out of 10!

Reply Quote
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: Anonymous] #291022
08/12/19 11:58 AM
08/12/19 11:58 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I've got shiny red helmets and offer you tons of blatant clothing that you'll pay for along with tournaments with bad ref's, etc that you'll also pay for. So come on down to tryouts. We'll call you and beg you to give us $100+ dollars for tryouts so we can make even more money off you.


That's enough.
You should be ashamed of yourselves on both sides for carrying on this way.
I'm sure there are hard feelings between both clubs. And since there was obviously a long term involvement with Outlaws, there were probably very hard feelings when they broke away forming Rebels. Outlaws probably has a pretty legitimate gripe if the Rebels were soliciting players from Outlaw teams probably well before they fully broke away. And it may actually be a violation of the contract. But that's for each party to hash out behind closed doors or with legal counsel.
And I'm sure there have been bad experiences for some Outlaw parents over the years or upset feelings at this break-off, plus parents unhappy with promises made by Rebels after they changed teams that were not followed through on. And these may be legit.
But name-calling is uncalled for - let's keep it civil here.
Outlaws will handle their legal stance. Parents should concentrate on their kids and finding the best team for them.
And try to set the example for your kids. Because the way both sides have acted here on this blog is unacceptable and shameful.


But this is nothing. Legacy and Igloo got it much worse than this when they started up. Not all new teams go through this. Say what you want about the Rebs, it's called Growing Pains. Igloo had 2 teams for years before they expanded. Only then did they get bashed. Legacy took a couple of years to get going and now look at them - the 3rd largest program on LI behind 91&Express. Icon started from a team called Turf Island and when they left they could not get nearly as many players to leave Turf island as the Rebels were able to do doing the same thing and those running icon are top guys with the best reputation out there. But even those guys could not do what the Rebels did in the first year. Face it that the Rebels are here to stay and will grow every year and saying unverified statements is not stopping it.


Yes, you are correct that the Rebels called all of the Outlaw players and promised a lot to move over. It's the way they do business. The apple does not fall far from the tree. The best kids don't play for the Rebels and we all know that. They'll keep calling, poaching and trying to steal kids, but the best won't go there because they are well informed.


So you think the best players stayed with the outlaws. Your opinion is noted. It keeps getting more entertaining. What else do you have to say?


Read the quote before you post PB. The best kids don't play for the Rebels. Never said anything about the Outlaws players.

Reply Quote
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: NassauLaxDad516] #291033
08/12/19 01:19 PM
08/12/19 01:19 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



None of this matters now at 12. Keep them on the field and playing.

Reply Quote
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: Anonymous] #291036
08/12/19 01:44 PM
08/12/19 01:44 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I've got shiny red helmets and offer you tons of blatant clothing that you'll pay for along with tournaments with bad ref's, etc that you'll also pay for. So come on down to tryouts. We'll call you and beg you to give us $100+ dollars for tryouts so we can make even more money off you.


That's enough.
You should be ashamed of yourselves on both sides for carrying on this way.
I'm sure there are hard feelings between both clubs. And since there was obviously a long term involvement with Outlaws, there were probably very hard feelings when they broke away forming Rebels. Outlaws probably has a pretty legitimate gripe if the Rebels were soliciting players from Outlaw teams probably well before they fully broke away. And it may actually be a violation of the contract. But that's for each party to hash out behind closed doors or with legal counsel.
And I'm sure there have been bad experiences for some Outlaw parents over the years or upset feelings at this break-off, plus parents unhappy with promises made by Rebels after they changed teams that were not followed through on. And these may be legit.
But name-calling is uncalled for - let's keep it civil here.
Outlaws will handle their legal stance. Parents should concentrate on their kids and finding the best team for them.
And try to set the example for your kids. Because the way both sides have acted here on this blog is unacceptable and shameful.


But this is nothing. Legacy and Igloo got it much worse than this when they started up. Not all new teams go through this. Say what you want about the Rebs, it's called Growing Pains. Igloo had 2 teams for years before they expanded. Only then did they get bashed. Legacy took a couple of years to get going and now look at them - the 3rd largest program on LI behind 91&Express. Icon started from a team called Turf Island and when they left they could not get nearly as many players to leave Turf island as the Rebels were able to do doing the same thing and those running icon are top guys with the best reputation out there. But even those guys could not do what the Rebels did in the first year. Face it that the Rebels are here to stay and will grow every year and saying unverified statements is not stopping it.


Yes, you are correct that the Rebels called all of the Outlaw players and promised a lot to move over. It's the way they do business. The apple does not fall far from the tree. The best kids don't play for the Rebels and we all know that. They'll keep calling, poaching and trying to steal kids, but the best won't go there because they are well informed.


I would never think one man would draw this much attention. Give it up already.
So you think the best players stayed with the outlaws. Your opinion is noted. It keeps getting more entertaining. What else do you have to say?


Read the quote before you post PB. The best kids don't play for the Rebs. Never said anything about the Outlaws players.


So predictable. We are so happy to hear your opinions. Keep going. What other important information do you have that we all need to know about? I bet you are the guy when you see PB that runs up to him and shakes his hand and he has no clue you hate him and because of that aversion, you post your bias comments on this thread. Keep going, everyone is seeing that what you say means nothing because you don’t like him for whatever reason. This high level of resentment can only come from a parent whose kid did not make the team. Too much resentment to be anything else. So what’s next? Let me guess your kid would never play for a PB team and you tell him to his face all the time he is ... Yes, we all will believe that too because you have proven to be so credible and not bias.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: Anonymous] #291044
08/12/19 02:57 PM
08/12/19 02:57 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I've got shiny red helmets and offer you tons of blatant clothing that you'll pay for along with tournaments with bad ref's, etc that you'll also pay for. So come on down to tryouts. We'll call you and beg you to give us $100+ dollars for tryouts so we can make even more money off you.


That's enough.
You should be ashamed of yourselves on both sides for carrying on this way.
I'm sure there are hard feelings between both clubs. And since there was obviously a long term involvement with Outlaws, there were probably very hard feelings when they broke away forming Rebels. Outlaws probably has a pretty legitimate gripe if the Rebels were soliciting players from Outlaw teams probably well before they fully broke away. And it may actually be a violation of the contract. But that's for each party to hash out behind closed doors or with legal counsel.
And I'm sure there have been bad experiences for some Outlaw parents over the years or upset feelings at this break-off, plus parents unhappy with promises made by Rebels after they changed teams that were not followed through on. And these may be legit.
But name-calling is uncalled for - let's keep it civil here.
Outlaws will handle their legal stance. Parents should concentrate on their kids and finding the best team for them.
And try to set the example for your kids. Because the way both sides have acted here on this blog is unacceptable and shameful.


But this is nothing. Legacy and Igloo got it much worse than this when they started up. Not all new teams go through this. Say what you want about the Rebs, it's called Growing Pains. Igloo had 2 teams for years before they expanded. Only then did they get bashed. Legacy took a couple of years to get going and now look at them - the 3rd largest program on LI behind 91&Express. Icon started from a team called Turf Island and when they left they could not get nearly as many players to leave Turf island as the Rebels were able to do doing the same thing and those running icon are top guys with the best reputation out there. But even those guys could not do what the Rebels did in the first year. Face it that the Rebels are here to stay and will grow every year and saying unverified statements is not stopping it.


Yes, you are correct that the Rebels called all of the Outlaw players and promised a lot to move over. It's the way they do business. The apple does not fall far from the tree. The best kids don't play for the Rebels and we all know that. They'll keep calling, poaching and trying to steal kids, but the best won't go there because they are well informed.

So you think the best players stayed with the outlaws. Your opinion is noted. It keeps getting more entertaining. What else do you have to say?


Read the quote before you post PB. The best kids don't play for the Rebs. Never said anything about the Outlaws players.


So predictable. We are so happy to hear your opinions. Keep going. What other important information do you have that we all need to know about? I bet you are the guy when you see PB that runs up to him and shakes his hand and he has no clue you hate him and because of that aversion, you post your bias comments on this thread. Keep going, everyone is seeing that what you say means nothing because you don’t like him for whatever reason. This high level of resentment can only come from a parent whose kid did not make the team. Too much resentment to be anything else. So what’s next? Let me guess your kid would never play for a PB team and you tell him to his face all the time he is ... Yes, we all will believe that too because you have proven to be so credible and not bias.


This has to be the densest post yet from the Rebels. Typical.

Reply Quote
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: Anonymous] #291549
08/19/19 11:30 AM
08/19/19 11:30 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I've got shiny red helmets and off er you tons of blatant clothing that you'll pay for along with tournaments with bad ref's,etc that you'll also pay for. Oh, and my dad is king tuna and uncle john 's band so he must know how to get you recruited. So come on down to tryouts. We'll call you and beg you to give us $100+ dollars for tryouts so we can make even more money off you naive blowhards. We'll throw in a shiny new tat for your wife.


That's enough.
I cant believe that these can be adults with kids or who coach kids that are acting this way. But you should be ashamed of yourselves both sides for carrying on this way.
I'm sure there is hard feelings between both clubs. And since there was obviously a long term involvement with Outlaws, there were probably very hard feelings when they broke away forming Rebels. Outlaws probably has a pretty legitimate gripe if they were soliciting players from Outlaw teams probably well before they fully broke away. And it may actually be a violation of contract. But that's for each party to hash out behind closed doors or with legal counsel.
And I'm sure there has been bad experiences for some Outlaw parents over the years or upset feelings at this break off, plus parents unhappy with promises made by Rebels after they changed teams that were not followed through on. And these may be legit.
But name calling and trashing someone's family members is in no way an appropriate way to handle it.
Outlaws will handle their legal stance. Parents should concentrate on their kids and finding the best team for them.
And try to set the example for your kids. Because the way both sides have acted here on this blog is unacceptable and shameful. Grow up.


But this is nothing. Legacy and Igloo got it much worse than this when they started up. Not all new teams go through this. Only the ones that are a threat to getting a large market share. Say what you want about the Rebels but I do not remember any team that started so strong in terms of player numbers or numbers of teams in the first year. Igloo had two teams for years before they expanded. Only then did they get bashed here. Legacy took a couple of years to get going. But when they did they too got similar posts as the Rebels. Icon started from a team called Turf Island and when they left they could not get nearly as many players to leave Turf island as the Rebels were able to do doing the same thing and those running icon are top guys with the best reputation out there. But even those guys could not do what the Rebels did in the first year. Face it that the Rebels are here to stay and will grow every year and saying unverified statements is not stopping it. If fact it probably helps them as free publicity. The bashing should never happen and should stop but it won’t. It never does for any larger lacrosse organization with a large market share which the Rebels are now part of.

I agree Legacy and Igloo got bashed, but for good reason. They got away from their original mission statements. Some promise only one team per grade, some promise the anti-travel experience, some claim new gear, etc. The unfortunate reality is they've all sold out and only care about lining their pockets. I have no problem with that but at least admit it. Some of the B teams are absolutely terrible and the instruction is awful but the directors keep saying its about development. The gullible parents keep believing it's great that the kid is playing. Ultimately it has diluted the talent pool and hurts the sport until HS.

Reply Quote
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: Anonymous] #291559
08/19/19 01:15 PM
08/19/19 01:15 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Rebels are killing it with recruiting this season. Where that leads? Who knows but you cant deny that they upgraded significantly in year 2 . Just find a club where your kid can play, there are minimal politics and the parents and kids are cool. The rest of it will take care of itself. As for the shiny red helmets: Add the Uniform # to them or some kind of a decal.......... And change the jerseys....for as cool as the helmets were the uniforms were not.

Reply Quote
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: NassauLaxDad516] #291561
08/19/19 01:20 PM
08/19/19 01:20 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



PEOPLE, this thread in only intended to bash Pat for being a complete donkey. Please stay focused....

Reply Quote
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels [Re: Anonymous] #291992
08/30/19 09:56 AM
08/30/19 09:56 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
PEOPLE, this thread in only intended to bash Pat for being a complete donkey. Please stay focused....

This is such a notIntelligent thread.

Reply Quote
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification





Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1