Saucon Valley (PA) 2020 Attack, Midfield Tommy Austin Commits to Chestnut Hill College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Saucon Valley (PA) 2020 Attack, Midfield Tommy Austin of HEADstrong Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Chestnut Hill College.

High School: Saucon Valley (Hellertown, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Chestnut Hill College
Club Team: HEADstrong Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: All-Area Honorable Mention 2018
Academic Honors: Highest Honor Roll
Expected Major: Computer & Information Sciences
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you parents for introducing me to this amazing sport as a child and spending so much time at practice, games, & tournaments. Thank you to all the coaches, from the ones teaching me to throw and catch, to the ones teaching me how to do behind the back passes."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Tommy Austin on his commitment to Chestnut Hill College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: