BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 33 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 32 33
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone heard anything about FCA? I’ve heard some FCA helmets have been popping up at a lot of tryouts in the area.

Apparently they made a lot of changes and upgraded their attack and midfield. My guess is what you are seeing are those that didn't make the team. There defense is solid so if they added some offensive weapons that will be improved.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he didn't play much because he's lazy, big and slow as the day is long, ball dies in his stick, and he doesn't ride. Other than that he's awesome!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hawks carried 18 and that is why they did so well. it was a legit 18. others had better top end talent but the drop off was dramatic

I would love hear who had better top end talent. I'll wait because this will be good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True wont be any better than diamondbacks. I know this because one of the coaches on diamondbacks has left to True. This is Dave Daniels and all of the football kids on diamondbacks with a couple of kids from different club teams that probably wont make a difference. I have good one what do you get with Dave Daniels and True Daddy Ball.

Who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True wont be any better than diamondbacks. I know this because one of the coaches on diamondbacks has left to True. This is Dave Daniels and all of the football kids on diamondbacks with a couple of kids from different club teams that probably wont make a difference. I have good one what do you get with Dave Daniels and True Daddy Ball.

Who?

Mike Jones !

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hawks carried 18 and that is why they did so well. it was a legit 18. others had better top end talent but the drop off was dramatic

Ummmmmm, who had better top end talent? They beat everyone with their top end talent and their depth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who?

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuuuuuuuts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mr. Anonymous what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But is RR actually any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Competitive in their division.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trivia time

Which 2026 Team is undefeated against Hawks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rick Ross ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trivia time

PLC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trivia time

😴 You really need to find a new audience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trivia time

Just because someone really wants this answer to feel good about themselves, the answer is PLC from 2 years ago. The Hawks were a different team then, they either cut or lost players and gained atleast 6 at the beginning of the 2018/2019 season. Hawks 2018/2019 were the best team around. There is no denying that. Anyone who tries to deny that or put claims against that is just seething with jealousy. They played teams from all over and proved time and time again, they were the team to beat- yet no one did. That 2018/2019 team was simply incredible. Let them have their year. No one can take that from them. Don’t understand why people are even trying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trivia time

Just because someone really wants this answer to feel good about themselves, the answer is PLC from 2 years ago. The Hawks were a different team then, they either cut or lost players and gained atleast 6 at the beginning of the 2018/2019 season. Hawks 2018/2019 were the best team around. There is no denying that. Anyone who tries to deny that or put claims against that is just seething with jealousy. They played teams from all over and proved time and time again, they were the team to beat- yet no one did. That 2018/2019 team was simply incredible. Let them have their year. No one can take that from them. Don’t understand why people are even trying.

Good Lord, get over yourself. No one cares about the Hawks but the Hawks. The only people who talk about the Hawks on here are the Hawks, and the 91 dad. No one else cares!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC tryouts are tonight anybody no anything about who will be there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last I checked, Laxachusetts was undefeated against the Hawks. Didn’t they beat them the last game of the year in 2018? They are 1-0 against them. And I believe they have the title of National Champs. Get over yourself Hawks. Lots of good lax played in places not named Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 HOCO final for 2026. Hawks vs. 91. With the addition of our Texas kids 91 pulls it out with a stellar performance by 91 goalie who shuts Harry down!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last I checked, Laxachusetts was undefeated against the Hawks. Didn’t they beat them the last game of the year in 2018? They are 1-0 against them. And I believe they have the title of National Champs. Get over yourself Hawks. Lots of good lax played in places not named Maryland.

dream on laxachusetts daddy...watched you get mauled by the tigers at nlf semi...you weren't even good enough this year to make it to play us.& yuo lost to eclipse and who else? be honest you would be lucky to be top 5. hawks undisputed #1 and alone at #1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous. This is Dave Daniels and for you to post as anonymous and talk about 11 year old kids is sad. What is your name and address and I can swing by and we can discuss it.
If you were around and can recall, I was not the Head Coach nor had a voice this past season when we went 0-7 in HOCO.
The year before I was the Head Coach and we went to the championship against the Hawks.
Also, get your facts straight before posting as I am not coaching the 2026 True Annapolis team.
I look forward to seeing you on the field.
DAVE DANIELS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 HOCO final for 2026. Hawks vs. 91. With the addition of our Texas kids 91 pulls it out with a stellar performance by 91 goalie who shuts Harry down!!!

And lemme guess, the big lefty attack stud will score the winner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

shouldnt 91 worry first about beating powerhouses like evolve looneys hoco teams you lose to before worrying about hawks? there might be a division in virginia that you can do real good in

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TX kids wont be able to play in Hoco, just ask your director. Sad that you are excited about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they getting him a step ladder to help

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous. This is Dave Daniels and for you to post as anonymous and talk about 11 year old kids is sad. What is your name and address and I can swing by and we can discuss it.
If you were around and can recall, I was not the Head Coach nor had a voice this past season when we went 0-7 in HOCO.
The year before I was the Head Coach and we went to the championship against the Hawks.
Also, get your facts straight before posting as I am not coaching the 2026 True Annapolis team.
I look forward to seeing you on the field.
DAVE DANIELS

👌🏻

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

11 year old children’s names should NOT be posted - whether everyone knows who they are or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did they move from Texas for Team 91? Or are you flying them in on sundays.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LXC 1
Hawks 0

(Only time they faced each other)

Must make you but hurt to see that. Oh, NLF National Champs too! Hope you enjoy that Naptown title against a bunch of nobodies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LXC could not even get to the finals in the one tournament they could have played the Hawks....
Just sayin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LXC 1
Hawks 0

Must make you but hurt to see that. Oh, NLF National Champs too! Hope you enjoy that Naptown title against a bunch of nobodies.

Again during the 2017-2018 season. Hawks had a different team 2018-2019. And apparently LXC did too as they didn’t even make it to the finals to play the Hawks this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LXC 1
Hawks 0

Again during the 2017-2018 season. Hawks had a different team 2018-2019. And apparently LXC did too as they didn’t even make it to the finals to play the Hawks this year.

No one but Hawks parents cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LXC 1
Hawks 0

Ouch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LXC 1
Hawks 0

No one but Hawks parents cares.

Clearly people care- they are talking about beating the Hawks in 1 game in Summer of 2018.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In other news, powerhouse True is having supplemental tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No truer story could be truer. True story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No truer story could be truer. True story.

Recycling the same 50 kids through 6 different club teams is not working out. No way, not possible. This county needs 4 club teams total. North, South, East and West. The rest are rec teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True is a waste of time, save your money diamondbacks 2.0, 0-7 in hoco.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody know about diamondbacks heard they wont have a team neither will the 2025 diamondbacks. Heard the kids went to true 10 kids, sidewinders a little bit, and some to aylc (the goalie and a defender). I saw a kid from diamondbacks at Bethesda tryouts he looked really good. I think if he gets the deal he might accept

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody know about diamondbacks heard they wont have a team neither will the 2025 diamondbacks. Heard the kids went to true 10 kids, sidewinders a little bit, and some to aylc (the goalie and a defender). I saw a kid from diamondbacks at Bethesda tryouts he looked really good. I think if he gets the deal he might accept

Who cares about AAA, AA and rec laxcrosse - hit the wall kids mommy and daddy can take you to 7 tryouts and the results are the same

Page 6 of 33 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard