BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 32 33
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Enlighten us on which goalie left their team to play Hawks. 91 and Looneys goalie arent making that drive

AYLC goalie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enlighten us on which goalie left their team to play Hawks. 91 and Looneys goalie arent making that drive

A lot more goalies out there than just the 91 and Looney’s goalies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They had too many kids (24) and had some challenges playing all of them. I heard they had a big attack kid that joined last year from the Canons. The kid could take on two to three defenders and still score, but the coach barely used him during HOCO as he was playing favorites.

They started winning at the summer tournaments as some of the kids on the team improved as well as giving that big kid significant playing time. From what I was told, in most of the games he was double teamed a lot and that created opportunities for the other attack kids to score with no defenders on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren’t they supposed to be 11 years old entering 6th grade? Oh i guess I forgot to account for the extra/holdback age

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AYLC Goalie joined the Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AYLC goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody know anything about BLC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC has not had tryouts yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I completely agree that:

-Elite players typically do not become great coaches

-Great coaches typically were not elite players

I feel that this is true for every sport

👆🏻

There's way more examples of former great players who failed in coaching than ones who have had success.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks added one Diamondback attack kid. True will have at least 5 or 6 Diamondback kids. True is having supplemental tryouts as they still need more kids. Crabs have a few spots open.

Heard Diamondbacks will be playing down under Greenhornets. They have rescinded offers made to their starters that went to True.

I heard 9 Diamondbacks went to True

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Hawks also added another stud middie from the shore as well. Rich get Richer!

Are you really referring to a 12 year old kid as a stud? Wow you have completely lost your mind.... Enjoy your craziness now... High School brings on new challenges and every kid catches up... No one cares who the best 6th grade team is in Maryland..... No one cares and it really does not matter....

Who is 12?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC has not had tryouts yet.

Next Level just had their first night tonight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks added one Diamondback attack kid. True will have at least 5 or 6 Diamondback kids. True is having supplemental tryouts as they still need more kids. Crabs have a few spots open.

Heard Diamondbacks will be playing down under Greenhornets. They have rescinded offers made to their starters that went to True.

I heard 9 Diamondbacks went to True

I guess they will play AAA then

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone heard anything about FCA? I’ve heard some FCA helmets have been popping up at a lot of tryouts in the area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hold on, diamomdbacks went 0-7 and you’re excited about 9 kids going to true??? Seriously??? Haha...

Here is a good one...what do u get add a diamondback, rockfish and sidewinder???

Aylc....part 2, which is called True....

Save ur money guys!!!!!

91 is going to roll this year!!!!!

We have a big lefty attack!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hold on, diamomdbacks went 0-7 and you’re excited about 9 kids going to true??? Seriously??? Haha...

Here is a good one...what do u get add a diamondback, rockfish and sidewinder???

Save ur money guys!!!!!

Whoever you are, I want to hang out with you. You are hilarious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Hawks also added another stud middie from the shore as well. Rich get Richer!

Are you really referring to a 12 year old kid as a stud? Wow you have completely lost your mind.... Enjoy your craziness now... High School brings on new challenges and every kid catches up... No one cares who the best 6th grade team is in Maryland..... No one cares and it really does not matter....

Who is 12?

Maybe the big lefty attack that went to 91 that we’ve heard about several times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Save ur money guys!!!!!

Must be the "big" lefty attackman or his father. Ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They had too many kids (24) and had some challenges playing all of them. I heard they had a big attack kid that joined last year from the Canons. The kid could take on two to three defenders and still score, but the coach barely used him during HOCO as he was playing favorites.

They started winning at the summer tournaments as some of the kids on the team improved as well as giving that big kid significant playing time. From what I was told, in most of the games he was double teamed a lot and that created opportunities for the other attack kids to score with no defenders on them.

You have no clue what so ever

First off he starts and hardly came off the field
Second, the coach plays the best kids period. This isnt rec ball where everyone gets a turn
Third, started winning at summer???? Hawks went 42-0 going back to last September
Lastly, too many kids please. The team has depth and any kid can leave and go start for any club in MD.

FACTS!!

O's hat guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not any good ones!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Save ur money guys!!!!!

Must be the "big" lefty attackman or his father. Ridiculous.

Wasnt he at Looneys - dad yelled shoot all the time and coached the offense from the sidelines

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with you. The diamondbacks coach took on a lot of Rockfish kids last year to the displeasure of the parents that had been on the team previously ("so called football parents"). They felt those Rockfish kids were bad and had this ego that their kids were elite and better than the rest of the kids as in the previous year in HOCO they were second in the elite division behind the hawks.

The parents of those kids left the team to True as they felt their kids were all that. The coach was pressured a lot to give them significant playing time over the other kids and they saw the field a lot, but did not make any difference -- hence the 0-7 record.

The 9 kids can go to True and I believe it's going to be the same results.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with you. The diamondbacks coach took on a lot of Rockfish kids last year to the displeasure of the parents that had been on the team previously ("so called football parents"). They felt those Rockfish kids were bad and had this ego that their kids were elite and better than the rest of the kids as in the previous year in HOCO they were second in the elite division behind the hawks.

The parents of those kids left the team to True as they felt their kids were all that. The coach was pressured a lot to give them significant playing time over the other kids and they saw the field a lot, but did not make any difference -- hence the 0-7 record.

The 9 kids can go to True and I believe it's going to be the same results.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is 12?

Maybe the big lefty attack that went to 91 that we’ve heard about several times.

Odd that no one knows who this big stud lefty attack is, when a player like that would stick out and every dad in the 2026 division who chimes in on this board would know who it is. So where did he come from? Who is he? Or is this like a Big Foot kind of deal? People say he exists, but does he really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trust me you will find out soon enough about 91. Really not a weak spot on the team. As far as FCA players at other tryouts?? Who cares!! Do they really have any talent anyone would want?? Played them twice and not impressed. FCA and Crabs time has come and gone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The lefty attack 91 got was the tiny one from Roughriders. I would hardly call him big.

Rough Riders is rec league correct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you serious? Hawks added the AYLC goalie and the big attackmen from Diamondbacks. I'll believe it when I see it. Team was already loaded

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not any good ones!!!!!!!

LOL Care to make a wager.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not any good ones!!!!!!!

We arent talking AAA here. Elite was 91, Looneys and Hawks netminders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This 91 dad cracks me up!!!! Didn't he say the say thing about 91 last year, but at the end of the day they failed to deliver and ALWAYS used mother nature as an excuse...too windy, too hot, too sunny......honestly, you're team is too SOFT...just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you serious? Hawks added the AYLC goalie and the big attackmen from Diamondbacks. I'll believe it when I see it. Team was already loaded

And one more surprise

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all the kid coming from the cannons only started that one game because the other attackmen were sick and they had no choice but to put him. Secondly diamondbacks did take to many players the coach was pressured by the rockfish parents. Lastly he didn't get a lot of playing time for example in the FCA game he only got 35 seconds! Oh and by the way I think me a diamondback parent would know more about him than a 91 dad. I will be on the sidelines bayhawks hat. Hope that stud attackmen works out for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And one more surprise

Shoes and socks for the balded headed cavemen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The lefty attack 91 got was the tiny one from Roughriders. I would hardly call him big.

Rough Riders is rec league correct?

AAA in HoCo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True wont be any better than diamondbacks. I know this because one of the coaches on diamondbacks has left to True. This is Dave Daniels and all of the football kids on diamondbacks with a couple of kids from different club teams that probably wont make a difference. I have good one what do you get with Dave Daniels and True Daddy Ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not any good ones!!!!!!!

We arent talking AAA here. Elite was 91, Looneys and Hawks netminders

LOL let me know when your kid is available to shoot. Bring cash!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all the kid coming from the cannons only started that one game because the other attackmen were sick and they had no choice but to put him. Secondly diamondbacks did take to many players the coach was pressured by the rockfish parents. Lastly he didn't get a lot of playing time for example in the FCA game he only got 35 seconds! Oh and by the way I think me a diamondback parent would know more about him than a 91 dad. I will be on the sidelines bayhawks hat. Hope that stud attackmen works out for you.

Just curious, was there a reason why he did not get that much playing time? Are you staying with the diamondbacks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
keep telling yourself that little johnnie will catch up. it will happen it you keep a positive outlook, high school will be much different...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hawks carried 18 and that is why they did so well. it was a legit 18. others had better top end talent but the drop off was dramatic

Page 5 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard