New Trier (IL) 2020 Defense, LSM Mitchel Shelman Commits to The College of Wooster

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: New Trier (IL) 2020 Defense, LSM Mitchel Shelman of Project Missouri and TNT has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at The College of Wooster.

High School: New Trier (Winnetka, IL)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: The College of Wooster
Club Teams: Project Missouri, TNT
Academic Honors: 3x Honor Roll, 3.67 GPA, and Spanish Honor Societ.
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose The College of Wooster, Men's D3? "Wooster is the best place for me to succeed in the classroom as well as the lacrosse field."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my mother and my father - this would not be possible without them. Also, I would like to thank my high school coach Tom Heralla & club coaches Andy Kay & Rob Horn."
What other colleges did you consider? "St. Lawrence, Denison & Ohio Wesleyan"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Mitchel Shelman on his commitment to The College of Wooster. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: