BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,889
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 141 of 213 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 212 213
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Feel better Ms./Mr. Feel Good?
Stating facts and truth does not equal nastiness. But your response and wrong assumptions sure were.
A simple observation on the level of play turns into wrong assumptions, name calling, a validation on the poor state of reading comprehension, and the reactive nature of jumping to conclusions, of some of you.

But when you get in your head you are going to set someone straight and tell the world only you can be the protector of right vs wrong - on an anonymous board - guess this will happen.
Problem with the current state of hovering, protective, if I repeat it enough my daughter is special but yours is not, everybody should get a trophy parents.

But if you're going to say this tournament is useless based on level of play then you are basically saying that there should be no youth international sporting events. A majority of them are totally lopsided other than games played between a few countries. Guess you thought it was really notIntelligent Jamaica had a bobsled team too. Because if you can't win, you're wasting your time. Maybe some people have a dream of one day representing their country in an event such as the U19s. If you actually watched the championship game you would have noticed that every other team was there watching as well. They are spreading the game and every iteration of this event there are more teams entered. Is the competition always great? Of course not. That's not really the point. The girls are proud to put on the USA jersey and help grow the game.

The other teams were there because they were told they had to because the lack of attendance was so embarrassing, bet they couldn't wait for the boringness to end just like the rest of the people watching. I could only stomach about 5 minutes of it! Bet those "ambassadors" of the game wouldn't be walking around so cocky if they actually had any real competition! Reality is that there are only about 10 D1 teams that are actually worth watching, the rest is basically a intramural game for fun. Wish US Lacrosse would stop wasting everyones money!

You must be a real pleasure to be around. Wish people like you would stop worrying about how others spend their money. Some are not only willing to spend the money we are also willing to generously donate.

Glad you’re not my financial advisor, or else I’d be crying like the rest of the Trump supporters 😂

The second biggest problem in the lacrosse world is that it has become a sport for the wealthy. For many "Lacrosse Families" money is not a concern. Unfortunately you do need to spend the money to play this sport, you need to play travel, you need to go to tournaments , you need to train, you need to go to camps etc... Unfortunately not everyone can afford to do it all (especially if they have 3 or more children).

The biggest problem in the lacrosse world is the jealous parents. They are jealous of the players that are better than their daughter and they are jealous of the comfortable families with the means to pay for it all. The jealous, bitter parents are the worst thing about this sport because they try to tear down and diminish everything that they perceive as better than what was afforded to their daughter.

Thanks for clearing that up Daddy Warbucks, guess there’s no place for my little Annie in this sport.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stating facts and truth does not equal nastiness. But your response and wrong assumptions sure were.
A simple observation on the level of play turns into wrong assumptions, name calling, a validation on the poor state of reading comprehension, and the reactive nature of jumping to conclusions, of some of you.

But when you get in your head you are going to set someone straight and tell the world only you can be the protector of right vs wrong - on an anonymous board - guess this will happen.
Problem with the current state of hovering, protective, if I repeat it enough my daughter is special but yours is not, everybody should get a trophy parents.

But if you're going to say this tournament is useless based on level of play then you are basically saying that there should be no youth international sporting events. A majority of them are totally lopsided other than games played between a few countries. Guess you thought it was really notIntelligent Jamaica had a bobsled team too. Because if you can't win, you're wasting your time. Maybe some people have a dream of one day representing their country in an event such as the U19s. If you actually watched the championship game you would have noticed that every other team was there watching as well. They are spreading the game and every iteration of this event there are more teams entered. Is the competition always great? Of course not. That's not really the point. The girls are proud to put on the USA jersey and help grow the game.

Every other team was there....because they were required to be. There was a closing ceremony. The game isn't being spread when many of the players representing other countries are from the US. And when the game goes 6 v 6, as now proposed by World Lacrosse, we'll see how the game grows.
Grow the game = grow the $$, and you're buying right into it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The game of lacrosse is growing, and this tournament will help that process. 9 brand new teams competed including those from Kenya, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, China, Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong, and Mexico.

It would be great to see the strongest programs (USA, Canada, Australia, England) each consistently mentor the weakest teams so that they can bring up the level of play across the board. The stronger teams should continue sponsor clinics, exchange programs, etc.

The stories of generosity towards the Kenyan team were heartwarming. Team Israel gave them cleats, a local men's league donated equipment, individuals helped them pay for the "excess baggage fees" required to get the gear back home.

Anyone who is saying that the 2019 World Lacrosse U19 Women's tournament wasn't worth playing has missed the point entirely, IMO.

Enlighten us all then. I found it interesting that Team Israel and others donated, and all the while US lax collecting donations and silent.

Other than the players and parents involved, this was for all purposes a non event. Coaches and players from those nations US based. How does a US coach, based in the US, grow the game of lacrosse in China or Mexico or wherever?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The other teams were there because they were told they had to because the lack of attendance was so embarrassing, bet they couldn't wait for the boringness to end just like the rest of the people watching. I could only stomach about 5 minutes of it! Bet those "ambassadors" of the game wouldn't be walking around so cocky if they actually had any real competition! Reality is that there are only about 10 D1 teams that are actually worth watching, the rest is basically a intramural game for fun. Wish US Lacrosse would stop wasting everyones money!

You must be a real pleasure to be around. Wish people like you would stop worrying about how others spend their money. Some are not only willing to spend the money we are also willing to generously donate.

Now, we are also willing to generate generously, this is funny. Apparently not too generously. Post your contact info as I'm sure Us Lacrosse would love to contact you. They're about $65K short of their own fundraising efforts, That's a lot of t-shirts, so I'm sure they would appreciate your over the top generosity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Listen mate, I could care less about being anyone's protector, I stand by my earlier statement, you're a negative, shallow and mean spirited person, that is the who your mom raised, the question is, why?

But apparently, you do care matey. Otherwise, why would you respond to an anonymous post with such hateful words? And good for you, you stand by your statement. I'll stand by mine - the truth hurts.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched ( or tried to) the championship game last night.. the level of talent was apparent, and to think the 2 of the best USA players have another year of HS left is very impressive. overall though the game was very boring.. there were some good finishes and few good saves.. it may have been a fun game to be at but lt did not translate well on TV..the 2 LSN announcers were embarrassing. to start the game the male announcer called KAH - Kelly Amonte Hall??

Congratulations to those who made the team.. Womens College Lacrosse looks to be in fine hands.

The funny thing is those 2 players are older than my on age entering college freshman. Both very good players but let’s not praise them for the age thing when in reality that’s a farce . Not jealous just stating facts .

Haven't you learned anything from recent posts? How dare you state facts?? Welcome to the club. My guess is you'll be called a hater within the hour.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Glad you’re not my financial advisor, or else I’d be crying like the rest of the Trump supporters 😂

The second biggest problem in the lacrosse world is that it has become a sport for the wealthy. For many "Lacrosse Families" money is not a concern. Unfortunately you do need to spend the money to play this sport, you need to play travel, you need to go to tournaments , you need to train, you need to go to camps etc... Unfortunately not everyone can afford to do it all (especially if they have 3 or more children).

The biggest problem in the lacrosse world is the jealous parents. They are jealous of the players that are better than their daughter and they are jealous of the comfortable families with the means to pay for it all. The jealous, bitter parents are the worst thing about this sport because they try to tear down and diminish everything that they perceive as better than what was afforded to their daughter.

Oh thank you so much! Your post sums up perfectly what is wrong with lacrosse. the self-proclaimed self-entitled you are obviously jealous of my daughter's specialness.

By the way, those that have it, usually don't flaunt it.

And those that have a superiorly athletically daughter or son don't brag about that either. But the average ones try to repeat how special their offspring is, in the hopes it may actually come true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Listen mate, I could care less about being anyone's protector, I stand by my earlier statement, you're a negative, shallow and mean spirited person, that is the who your mom raised, the question is, why?

But apparently, you do care matey. Otherwise, why would you respond to an anonymous post with such hateful words? And good for you, you stand by your statement. I'll stand by mine - the truth hurts.

What hateful message did I drop on you, my sensitive friend? What name-calling? I stated, and I stand by it, that you are a mean shallow person. That's not name-calling, it's factual. I guess your mom didn't raise a very tough child either. Again, I stand by the fact, you're jealous, hateful and mean. Oh and overly sensitive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What hateful message did I drop on you, my sensitive friend? What name-calling? I stated, and I stand by it, that you are a mean shallow person. That's not name-calling, it's factual. I guess your mom didn't raise a very tough child either. Again, I stand by the fact, you're jealous, hateful and mean. Oh and overly sensitive.

I guess you enjoy anonymously telling people they are jealous, hateful, mean. My bad, that justifies it. You’re lacrosse psychiatrist told me it makes you feel so superior and validates how special you and your lacrosse offspring are.

Validates you’re all knowing, protecting the lax community from anyone who calls out anything you don’t agree to in question.

Many on this board sleep better at night knowing you are trolling the board calling out injustice and protecting all from inferior viewpoints, bad players and jealous parents

I really lost sleep over this last night. I even called my mommy and told her how mean you were.

But what’s most intriguing is not one word you’ve written has anything to do with lacrosse or even stating, factually, why others on this board are so wrong. Looks like you need to go back to Lacrosse superhero school. Or not be so offended that not everyone is buying into all this recent specialness.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched ( or tried to) the championship game last night.. the level of talent was apparent, and to think the 2 of the best USA players have another year of HS left is very impressive. overall though the game was very boring.. there were some good finishes and few good saves.. it may have been a fun game to be at but lt did not translate well on TV..the 2 LSN announcers were embarrassing. to start the game the male announcer called KAH - Kelly Amonte Hall??

Congratulations to those who made the team.. Womens College Lacrosse looks to be in fine hands.

The funny thing is those 2 players are older than my on age entering college freshman. Both very good players but let’s not praise them for the age thing when in reality that’s a farce . Not jealous just stating facts .

Haven't you learned anything from recent posts? How dare you state facts?? Welcome to the club. My guess is you'll be called a hater within the hour.

I dont know the Florida kid, but how is the LI kid older? she a 2020 YJ

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“I dont know the Florida kid, but how is the LI kid older? she a 2020 YJ”

Is this a serious question ? Graduation year does not always reflect age .

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
“I dont know the Florida kid, but how is the LI kid older? she a 2020 YJ”

Is this a serious question ? Graduation year does not always reflect age .

Just have to read a few of the Boys threads for more insight

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it me or do you all not get this u19 tournament. Seems like a complete waste of time, at the expense of US Lacrosse. There is zero competition. Nothing competitive about it. I would rather watch paint dry. Why waist everyone’s time and money? Embarrassing

"Seems like a complete waste of time"... and we have all now witnessed just how positive and productive you are with your valuable time... talk about embarrassing...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Age was not mentioned in the original post. The post simply stated that two of the best US players have another year of HS (pretty sure that is a fact) and the poster thought that was impressive. The person who replied brought age into the mix and obviously has a problem with it and is most certainly a hater.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Age was not mentioned in the original post. The post simply stated that two of the best US players have another year of HS (pretty sure that is a fact) and the poster thought that was impressive. The person who replied brought age into the mix and obviously has a problem with it and is most certainly a hater.

Took a little longer than expected, but we got there...the post stated stated, they should be entering college this year(pretty sure that is fact)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Took a little longer than expected, but we got there...the post stated stated, they should be entering college this year(pretty sure that is fact)

No, that is not what the post stated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haters gonna detest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Age was not mentioned in the original post. The post simply stated that two of the best US players have another year of HS (pretty sure that is a fact) and the poster thought that was impressive. The person who replied brought age into the mix and obviously has a problem with it and is most certainly a hater"

This could be the most lame post yet.We are discussing a U19 team which is all about age you dope.How are these two more impressive than the other players on the team who are their age? You apparently think getting held back is a major accomplishment. By the way I have no idea who you are talking about as only 1 of the US all tournament players is still in high school as far as I could tell so I assume she is 1 of them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Age was not mentioned in the original post. The post simply stated that two of the best US players have another year of HS (pretty sure that is a fact) and the poster thought that was impressive. The person who replied brought age into the mix and obviously has a problem with it and is most certainly a hater"

This could be the most lame post yet.We are discussing a U19 team which is all about age you dope.How are these two more impressive than the other players on the team who are their age? You apparently think getting held back is a major accomplishment. By the way I have no idea who you are talking about as only 1 of the US all tournament players is still in high school as far as I could tell so I assume she is 1 of them.

Once again, bitterness and jealousy come through loud and clear. Try to let it go you will feel better. While you are at it, learn to read and comprehend. To paraphrase: all the original poster said was that he or she was impressed by the fact that two of the better players for the US Team had another year of High School.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Once again, bitterness and jealousy come through loud and clear. Try to let it go you will feel better. While you are at it, learn to read and comprehend. To paraphrase: all the original poster said was that he or she was impressed by the fact that two of the better players for the US Team had another year of High School.

As the original poster, I was truly unaware that both the Florida kid and the LI kid are hold backs, like I said I know the LI kid by reputation and she has been one of the best players on LI for a long time.. she is ready to play in college now and didn't, in my opinion need to repeat a year for Lax, But That's her familys decision and I wont comment on it.

The bottom line is all the girls selected for the USA team can play..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As the original poster, I was truly unaware that both the Florida kid and the LI kid are hold backs, like I said I know the LI kid by reputation and she has been one of the best players on LI for a long time.. she is ready to play in college now and didn't, in my opinion need to repeat a year for Lax, But That's her familys decision and I wont comment on it.

The bottom line is all the girls selected for the USA team can play..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off if you are going to select who the "best" players on the US team are than expect there will be some criticism. If you are going to be impressed because two players have a year of high school left strictly because they were held back then you should expect some criticism.When you have no actual facts you just go with it must be bitterness, honestly I am happy for these kids and know they are excellent players and many will go on to have great collegiate careers but lets not single out their best attribute to be getting held back. When you paraphrase something at least make it relevant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off if you are going to select who the "best" players on the US team are than expect there will be some criticism. If you are going to be impressed because two players have a year of high school left strictly because they were held back then you should expect some criticism.When you have no actual facts you just go with it must be bitterness, honestly I am happy for these kids and know they are excellent players and many will go on to have great collegiate careers but lets not single out their best attribute to be getting held back. When you paraphrase something at least make it relevant.

Yes!!!!!
Signs of intelligent life continue to pop up on this board.
There are posters who don’t use the words bitter, jealous, lost, hater and can just deal with facts.
To say how awesome it is that they’re still in high school and overcame great odds - well the facts are that simply isn’t the case.
They are special players regardless of class - let’s leave it at that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes!!!!!
There are posters who don’t use the words bitter, jealous, lost, hater and can just deal with facts.
To say how awesome it is that they’re still in high school and overcame great odds - well the facts are that simply isn’t the case.

Where did anyone say "overcame great odds"?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes!!!!!

Oh please, give it a rest. After the original poster said that he or she was impressed with the fact that two players who the poster thought were two of the best on the US Team had another year of high school left the other poster had to chime in with a negative comment meant to diminish the players. If you believe the second post was without malice you are a fool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes!!!!!

Holdback =Cheating Weasel

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you are keeping track why?

No issue with someone stating a fact. Which it obviously is.

That isn't diminishing anything, but obviously, the original poster is not as surprised they have another year now. But I won't put words in his/her mouth.

Seems clear though you don't think people should know. and that shouldn't be discussed, and I'm puzzled why.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That isn't diminishing anything, but obviously, the original poster is not as surprised they have another year now. But I won't put words in his/her mouth.

Seems clear though you don't think people should know. and that shouldn't be discussed, and I'm puzzled why.

Yes!!!!!

And there you have it. Haters gonna detest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]"Age was not mentioned in the original post. The post simply stated that two of the best US players have another year of HS (pretty sure that is a fact) and the poster thought that was impressive. The person who replied brought age into the mix and obviously has a problem with it and is most certainly a hater"

Yes!!!!!

And there you have it. Haters gonna detest.[/quote

Cheaters gonna Cheat...Rather be a Hater

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]"Age was not mentioned in the original post. The post simply stated that two of the best US players have another year of HS (pretty sure that is a fact) and the poster thought that was impressive. The person who replied brought age into the mix and obviously has a problem with it and is most certainly a hater"

Yes!!!!!

And there you have it. Haters gonna detest.[/quote

Cheaters gonna Cheat...Rather be a Hater

Absolute burn

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like a player celebrated her 18th birthday while at the World Cup seems to me she may be younger than one or a couple of the High School girls that are getting recognition for being the youngest because they are 2020’s. So how about recognizing them for their talent and not age

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The following is from August 1, 2015. Post # 128481

"US U19 team is a joke. Not the best girls represented. 10th and 11th graders on team , ???????? there are 2 girls, seniors from LI, that I know of and probably at least 5 more that should be on that team before the underclassman. this is embarrassing to girls lacrosse in the US. Politics. Two of the best players in the country from LI were not on that team. you guys can take it from there."

The one certainty in girls / women's lacrosse is that there will always be parents whining every time other players are recognized as being better than their daughters. Club team tryouts, HS tryouts, School Girl tryouts, During the recruiting process, Under Armour tryouts, Inside Lacrosse Rankings, Under Armour All-American selection, US U19 tryouts etc... There are certain parents who just can not take it if their daughter is not recognized. It is always a joke, it is always politics, it is always the "friends and family network", it is always a head scratcher, she will disappear in college, etc.. it is always the same BS. When The US U19 Team lost it was because of politics and because they picked the wrong girls. When The US Team wins it is because there was no competition. It was embarrassing when they lost it is now embarrassing that they won. We read on here how the college coaches at the best programs get it wrong all of the time yet somehow their teams are consistently ranked among the best. Not some of the time, it is every time. Every time there is a list put out or a team selected or standouts at a particular event recognized certain parents come on here and do their best to diminish the accomplishments, awards or recognition. I assume they are trying to elevate their daughter by knocking other players.

The bottom line is that some parents just can not get over it when other players are recognized ahead of their daughter. I have read on this site comments from lunatics who are so bitter over players getting more recognition than their daughter while in high school that they are still posting negative nonsense and attempting to tear a player down three years into the players college career. Insanity.

I wonder if the medical community has a professional / psychological / clinical diagnosis for these nut jobs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get it straight. If your daughter(
The following is from August 1, 2015.I Post # 128481

"US U19 team is a joke. Not the best girls represented. 10th and 11th graders on team , ???????? there are 2 girls, seniors from LI, that I know of and probably at least 5 more that should be on that team before the underclassman. this is embarrassing to girls lacrosse in the US. Politics. Two of the best players in the country from LI were not on that team. you guys can take it from there."

The one certainty in girls / women's lacrosse is that there will always be parents whining every time other players are recognized as being better than their daughters. Club team tryouts, HS tryouts, School Girl tryouts, During the recruiting process, Under Armour tryouts, Inside Lacrosse Rankings, Under Armour All-American selection, US U19 tryouts etc... There are certain parents who just can not take it if their daughter is not recognized. It is always a joke, it is always politics, it is always the "friends and family network", it is always a head scratcher, she will disappear in college, etc.. it is always the same BS. When The US U19 Team lost it was because of politics and because they picked the wrong girls. When The US Team wins it is because there was no competition. It was embarrassing when they lost it is now embarrassing that they won. We read on here how the college coaches at the best programs get it wrong all of the time yet somehow their teams are consistently ranked among the best. Not some of the time, it is every time. Every time there is a list put out or a team selected or standouts at a particular event recognized certain parents come on here and do their best to diminish the accomplishments, awards or recognition. I assume they are trying to elevate their daughter by knocking other players.

The bottom line is that some parents just can not get over it when other players are recognized ahead of their daughter. I have read on this site comments from lunatics who are so bitter over players getting more recognition than their daughter while in high school that they are still posting negative nonsense and attempting to tear a player down three years into the players college career. Insanity.

I wonder if the medical community has a professional / psychological / clinical diagnosis for these nut jobs?

I must be missing something. I guess you think your daughter is the best player in the Country from Long Island?? Inside Lacrosse doesn’t see it that way , only you do apparently. And newsflash then won without your daughter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yea, it's called playing real Lacrosse. U19 is a waste of time and money . Your daughter is about to disappear in college. Glad you had fun at the expense of growing the game for underprivileged girls! How many likes did the USU19 game get when they won on Twitter? Oh yea....Nobody was watching or cared because the whole this was boring as ***

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must have

Yea, it's called playing real Lacrosse. U19 is a waste of time and money . Your daughter is about to disappear in college. Glad you had fun at the expense of growing the game for underprivileged girls! How many likes did the USU19 game get when they won on Twitter? Oh yea....Nobody was watching or cared because the whole this was boring as ***

The only person bored was you and your daughter because she didn’t make the US U-19 team! Bah haha hah

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must have

The only person bored was you and your daughter because she didn’t make the US U-19 team! Bah haha hah

My daughter is 15, but nice try. A shame you feel the need to attempt putting other girls down. I just sharing my opinion of the the event. Good college games are way more competitive and exciting to watch!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look for the diagnosis directly under your post which is listed as an example of semantic satiation. You have way too much time on your hands.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must have

My daughter is 15, but nice try. A shame you feel the need to attempt putting other girls down. I just sharing my opinion of the the event. Good college games are way more competitive and exciting to watch!

I'm guessing your reply is a joke. You started this nonsense, "Your daughter is about to disappear in college." then comment on someone "putting other girls down".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look for the diagnosis directly under your post which is listed as an example of semantic satiation. You have way too much time on your hands.

Or....a vested interest in labeling, assuming, and putting down those with a differing opinion a lunatic or a nut job?
Facts are, this tournament wasn't competitive when highly skilled players were playing teams whose players couldn't catch and throw with an opposite hand.
And the embarrassment comments were shared between what's viewed when college-level players are playing middle school talent, and the selection choices of an obviously biased coach. When US Lacrosse promoted the process would be fair, open and transparent, the selections were anything but. And in anyone's viewpoint, unless you benefitted or stood to gain from that selection, that's embarrassing.
Sadly, between 2015 and 2019, at the U19 level, the game didn't grow as many on here have hoped.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or....a vested interest in labeling, assuming, and putting down those with a differing opinion a lunatic or a nut job?
Facts are, this tournament wasn't competitive when highly skilled players were playing teams whose players couldn't catch and throw with an opposite hand.
And the embarrassment comments were shared between what's viewed when college-level players are playing middle school talent, and the selection choices of an obviously biased coach. When US Lacrosse promoted the process would be fair, open and transparent, the selections were anything but. And in anyone's viewpoint, unless you benefitted or stood to gain from that selection, that's embarrassing.
Sadly, between 2015 and 2019, at the U19 level, the game didn't grow as many on here have hoped.

You couldn’t have said that any better, agree100% .Unfortunately some people live in lala land and refuse to acknowledge the obvious.

Like Reply Quote
Page 141 of 213 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 212 213
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard