BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to fall season starting to see what’s real and what’s total BS on this forum about tryouts and new kids and better teams and worse teams and who is playing in what division and so on.
Hawks still on top in Elite?
How much change between elite and AAA?
Any 2026 clubs fold?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looking forward to fall season starting to see what’s real and what’s total BS on this forum about tryouts and new kids and better teams and worse teams and who is playing in what division and so on.
Any 2026 clubs fold?

Hawks will get stronger
AAA fell apart or at least AYLC did
You know Bay Dogs closed or your wouldnt have asked - I'm sure there are some other orgs who are on life support

PLC I think has more teams now the AYLC - who made out better in that split

O's hat guy here!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will give Hawks all they can handle this year. Added big lefty attack and a couple of kids from TX.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will give Hawks all they can handle this year. Added big lefty attack and a couple of kids from TX.

Big lefty attack? You sure about that, dad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any 2026 clubs fold?

Hawks will get stronger
AAA fell apart or at least AYLC did
You know Bay Dogs closed or your wouldnt have asked - I'm sure there are some other orgs who are on life support

PLC I think has more teams now the AYLC - who made out better in that split

O's hat guy here!!!

One team doesn't dismantle AAA.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did he come from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you elaborate on AYLC? Will they have a 2026 team or the talent have also left for True and other clubs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the local AACO teams are falling apart! Well except one

South River Lacrosse

South River only has 2024 and 25.

Younger teams coaches ghosted their team for the Hawks like the Colts leaving but only coaches kids on the team bus leaving.

2024 HC son is trying out for the hawks, so that team looks done.

Hawks dominating as expected.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a serious note, with all these kids going to True Lax, have them made public who their coaches are?

Heard they might have played at Essex/Dundalk Community College?

That's top notch!!!!

Oh-boy, AYLC part 2!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should stay in rec.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90 who won’t make top 3.
Enjoy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a serious note, with all these kids going to True Lax, have them made public who their coaches are?

Heard they might have played at Essex/Dundalk Community College?

That's top notch!!!!

Oh-boy, AYLC part 2!!!!

And where did you play your college lacrosse? Those CCBC teams used to be stacked in the late 90s/early 2000’s. I can’t really speak for how good they are now, as I haven’t followed them at all.

Elite players usually aren’t great coaches. And great coaches were rarely elite players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love how you all detest on 91. We were and are the top program in Baltimore at the 26 level and arguably the premier all around program in the nation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW, did this guy really reference a community college as being stacked??? Now that hilarious.....Bet you'll say academically it's the same as Yale too????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love how you all detest on 91. We were and are the top program in Baltimore at the 26 level and arguably the premier all around program in the nation.

If we agree, will you go away

-Signed Everyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Mark ! We all were wondering who was Top club in Nation ! Thanks for clarifying that. As we say around here. " Give it to the 9th grader "

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

quick question then. your team rarely wins a game (outside of your own tournament), why is that? i admire the blinded conviction though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW, did this guy really reference a community college as being stacked??? Now that hilarious.....Bet you'll say academically it's the same as Yale too????

Yes I did. 20 years ago when most of these coaches were probably playing their college lacrosse, the sport was very different. A community college in a heavy lacrosse area like Maryland probably had a better team than most colleges around the country. People used to come from all over to play a year or two at CCBC and then try to transfer out to bigger schools. I’ll stand by my statement.

And where did you play your college lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

https://ccbcessexknights.com/sports/mlax/men-s_lax_history/index

He’s not really wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Mark ! We all were wondering who was Top club in Nation ! Thanks for clarifying that. As we say around here. " Give it to the 9th grader "

Just to keep it real, Team 91MD nowhere in the top 25. Keep riding those Team 91 LI coattails, Mark! It suits you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I did. 20 years ago when most of these coaches were probably playing their college lacrosse, the sport was very different. A community college in a heavy lacrosse area like Maryland probably had a better team than most colleges around the country. People used to come from all over to play a year or two at CCBC and then try to transfer out to bigger schools. I’ll stand by my statement.

Community college programs in this area were top notch back in the day, think this generations post grad schools. I have quite a few friends who started at CCBC and ended their careers in professional leagues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your son better be the best player on his team for the s you talk , you are clueless about the sport . Where a person played in college has nothing to do with there coaching level , a great player doesnt equal a great coach. According to you every team stinks except the hawks , so why are you so worried about what team are doing .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Community college programs in this area were top notch back in the day, think this generations post grad schools. I have quite a few friends who started at CCBC and ended their careers in professional leagues.

This isnt wrong. Club teams and recruiting wasnt nearly what it is nowadays obviously so kids often got overlooked. A year at CC often helped kids move on to bigger and better things.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your son better be the best player on his team for the s you talk , you are clueless about the sport . Where a person played in college has nothing to do with there coaching level , a great player doesnt equal a great coach. According to you every team stinks except the hawks , so why are you so worried about what team are doing .

Don’t let Hawks dad get your panties in a bunch. Just ignore him. His kid probably rides the bench anyway, but hey, at least he is on the 42-0 team, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no dog in this fight but your comments tweaked my curiosity. did you play d3 or cc ball & for who? or was hs ball the last stop? give us some insight into your rec coaching genius so we can demand the same of our coaches here in LI. guessing you are from jersey or eastern short?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no dog in this fight but your comments tweaked my curiosity. did you play d3 or cc ball & for who? or was hs ball the last stop? give us some insight into your rec coaching genius so we can demand the same of our coaches here in LI. guessing you are from jersey or eastern short?

Unlike you guys, I would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to you NY parents down here on our MD forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I completely agree that:

-Elite players typically do not become great coaches

-Great coaches typically were not elite players

I feel that this is true for every sport

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I completely agree that:

👆🏻

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I completely agree that:

What about Petro of Hopkins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big lefty attack? You sure about that, dad?

From Texas??? Please tell me they did not love here for Team 91 MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only person touting that their team is the best is Team91 dad. I haven’t seen one Hawks comment on being the best, but maybe I missed it somewhere in the posts about 91 being the best 26 team in the area

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I completely agree that:

I said typically

You provided me with one example

I rest my case

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I completely agree that:

I said typically

You provided me with one example

I rest my case

👆🏻

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now that Elite division tryouts are done and AAA is wrapping up, who wants to spill the beans on the big acquisitions?

Team 91 got a LH attackmen
Who did True end up getting?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now that Elite division tryouts are done and AAA is wrapping up, who wants to spill the beans on the big acquisitions?

Team 91 got a LH attackmen
Who did True end up getting?

Hawks added another goalie. That's the only 1 fact I know for sure. Can't speculate on anything else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks added one Diamondback attack kid. True will have at least 5 or 6 Diamondback kids. True is having supplemental tryouts as they still need more kids. Crabs have a few spots open.

Heard Diamondbacks will be playing down under Greenhornets. They have rescinded offers made to their starters that went to True.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks added one Diamondback attack kid. True will have at least 5 or 6 Diamondback kids. True is having supplemental tryouts as they still need more kids. Crabs have a few spots open.

Heard Diamondbacks will be playing down under Greenhornets. They have rescinded offers made to their starters that went to True.

That is a shame. The Diamondbacks had some quality wins like repeated wins against BBL and others in HOCO. Why did this happen?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Hawks also added another stud middie from the shore as well. Rich get Richer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Hawks also added another stud middie from the shore as well. Rich get Richer!

Are you really referring to a 12 year old kid as a stud? Wow you have completely lost your mind.... Enjoy your craziness now... High School brings on new challenges and every kid catches up... No one cares who the best 6th grade team is in Maryland..... No one cares and it really does not matter....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enlighten us on which goalie left their team to play Hawks. 91 and Looneys goalie arent making that drive

Page 4 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard