Towson High School (MD) 2020 Midfield, Attack Jadyn Castillo Commits to Cabrini College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Towson High School (MD) 2020 Midfield, Attack Jadyn Castillo of Kooper's Lacrosse & True Maryland has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cabrini College.

High School: Towson High School (Baltimore, MD)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Cabrini College
Club Teams: Kooper's Lacrosse, True Maryland
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 All County (Baltimore County), 2018 Fall IL Invitational All Tournament Team
Academic Honors: 2017 & 2019 Baltimore County All-Academic Team, 2018 Baltimore County All-Academic Team
Why did you choose Cabrini College, Men's D3? "I chose Cabrini for its excellent communications program & location as well as its top tier lacrosse program. Coach Colfer made it feel like a home away from home on my first visit and I knew it was a special place to be."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family for all of their time they devoted to taking me to great events that helped me become a better player & gain exposure. A huge thank you to Coach Burke for everything he does and continues to do to help me and the rest of my teammates strive to become the best that we can be."
What other colleges did you consider? "Mount St. Mary's, LIU, Stevenson & Ohio Wesleyan"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Jadyn Castillo on his commitment to Cabrini College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: