LaSalle College High School (PA) 2020 Midfield Kyle Cullen Commits to Mount St. Mary's University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: LaSalle College High School (PA) 2020 Midfield Kyle Cullen of NXT Lacrosse & Bucks Select has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mount St. Mary's University.

High School: LaSalle College High School (Wyndmoor, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Mount St. Mary's University
Club Teams: NXT Lacrosse Boys, Bucks Select
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 PA 3A State Champ, 2019 Philly Showdown All-Star, 2x Philly Summer Showcase All-Star, 2017 Philly Under Armour Command Team
Academic Honors: 2nd Honors
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Mount St. Mary's University, Men's D1? "The Mount has everything I was looking for academically & athletically. I really enjoyed my visit with the coaches and their vision for the future of the program. During my tour of the campus, it felt like home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my LaSalle coaches Leahy, Resch, Harrington, Dougherty, and Hayes, my NXT coach Chris Williams, and my Bucks Select coach Dan Gray. Thank you to my parents for their support and encouragement all these years."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kyle Cullen on his commitment to Mount St. Mary's University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: