Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous

"Nissan WSYL/Inside Lacrosse 13U Final World Rankings" just came out. BBL ranked 2nd.

I wouldn't be bragging about this BBL parent. The hard reality is going to take hold next summer.

Here we go.. he's back trolling the jersey board. I'll play.. what's this hard reality that's brewing in that melon of yours?

Guess you'll have to wait and see. Hopefully you guys won't see Wolfpack, Madlax, Eclipse or Taz in the fall or summer.

I see you're family is back from your annual Busch Gardens vacation and you'd been hitting the sauce hard again because you're not making any sense. The whole point of being in a top lax club IS to play the top teams and hopefully win and be competitive. We hate blowing out inferior teams because it's a total waste of time. You wouldn't know that because your son is on a B team and play weak teams. Plus you're teaching him to be afraid of playing good teams which will turn him into a wimp like you are. That's ok with me. By the way, do your homework, we'd played all the teams (except Eclipse) you mentioned and we're looking forward to playing them again. Keep hitting the sauce wimp.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #290592
08/07/19 08:10 AM
08/07/19 08:10 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like there were quite a few player moves at 2023, was Mad Dog able to reformulate a team

Doesn't matter. Tribal is taking over. Everyone else is on notice.

Pump the brakes, Tribal has one good team

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #290629
08/07/19 12:27 PM
08/07/19 12:27 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like there were quite a few player moves at 2023, was Mad Dog able to reformulate a team

South (Jersey) will Rise Again!

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #290642
08/07/19 01:48 PM
08/07/19 01:48 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dumdum.. you got it wrong... you should hope instead the entire state should rise against LI and MD. Jersey is better off without people like you.

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #290644
08/07/19 02:01 PM
08/07/19 02:01 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All kidding aside, does the proximity to the Philly area programs create an issue retaining players. If one were very ambitions, Maryland is not really that far either.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: TM@BOTC] #290659
08/07/19 03:54 PM
08/07/19 03:54 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Nissan WSYL/Inside Lacrosse 13U Final World Rankings" just came out. BBL ranked 2nd.

I wouldn't be bragging about this BBL parent. The hard reality is going to take hold next summer.

Here we go.. he's back trolling the jersey board. I'll play.. what's this hard reality that's brewing in that melon of yours?

Guess you'll have to wait and see. Hopefully you guys won't see Wolfpack, Madlax, Eclipse or Taz in the fall or summer.

I see you're family is back from your annual Busch Gardens vacation and you'd been hitting the sauce hard again because you're not making any sense. The whole point of being in a top lax club IS to play the top teams and hopefully win and be competitive. We hate blowing out inferior teams because it's a total waste of time. You wouldn't know that because your son is on a B team and play weak teams. Plus you're teaching him to be afraid of playing good teams which will turn him into a wimp like you are. That's ok with me. By the way, do your homework, we'd played all the teams (except Eclipse) you mentioned and we're looking forward to playing them again. Keep hitting the sauce wimp.

Wow. I seem to have really got under your skin. Good luck with your season.

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #290668
08/07/19 04:32 PM
08/07/19 04:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All kidding aside, does the proximity to the Philly area programs create an issue retaining players. If one were very ambitions, Maryland is not really that far either.

I can tell you it happens and it's not unique to NJ. Top players will always seek top teams that will give them the opportunity to play in top brackets. For instance, players from PA playing with LI teams (Express and 91). Imagine that commute. But can you and I really claim we wouldn't do the same for our sons?

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #290676
08/07/19 05:46 PM
08/07/19 05:46 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. I seem to have really got under your skin. Good luck with your season.

Disappointing.. you're not worth it.. good luck with your son's B team, there's nothing wrong with it.

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #290683
08/07/19 07:37 PM
08/07/19 07:37 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can tell you it happens and it's not unique to NJ. Top players will always seek top teams that will give them the opportunity to play in top brackets. For instance, players from PA playing with LI teams (Express and 91). Imagine that commute. But can you and I really claim we wouldn't do the same for our sons?

Your are right on that with commute and doing whatever it take for your son. We are on LI and was invited to a philly team that is the tops in my kids age and coaching and we are doing it. It will be a ton in the car but a sacrifice and a good lesson for my boy on wanting something. Anyone else do this type of commute? you're experience? Thanks

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #290685
08/07/19 08:24 PM
08/07/19 08:24 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your are right on that with commute and doing whatever it take for your son. We are on LI and was invited to a philly team that is the tops in my kids age and coaching and we are doing it. It will be a ton in the car but a sacrifice and a good lesson for my boy on wanting something. Anyone else do this type of commute? you're experience? Thanks

That's dedication! Always look at the bright side, you get to spend quality time with your son on your car ride, he will improve his game and will meet kids outside his circle. Good luck!

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: TM@BOTC] #290721
08/08/19 08:25 AM
08/08/19 08:25 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looking for some elite high school training for the fall. I have been looking at the BBL site. Does anyone know of any other clubs or coaches that have good classes or clinics.

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #290741
08/08/19 10:29 AM
08/08/19 10:29 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looking for some elite high school training for the fall. I have been looking at the BBL site. Does anyone know of any other clubs or coaches that have good classes or clinics.

Depending on where you live, shop around clubs in your area by calling the club director and better yet, ask to speak to the coach of your son's year and ask for a skills assessment (hopefully free or reduced fee). My 2 cents.

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #290774
08/08/19 01:19 PM
08/08/19 01:19 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Depending on where you live, shop around clubs in your area by calling the club director and better yet, ask to speak to the coach of your son's year and ask for a skills assessment (hopefully free or reduced fee). My 2 cents.

Most clubs have a fall programming for high school. Does you current club not offer fall practices and tournaments, that would raise a red flag for me.

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: TM@BOTC] #290942
08/11/19 08:03 AM
08/11/19 08:03 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened to Mad Dog NJ. Multiple sources saying they only have one team, 2025s, and a Sea Girt middies dad is trying to move that team to United to play for the Manasquan High School coach.

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #290997
08/12/19 08:57 AM
08/12/19 08:57 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened to Mad Dog NJ. Multiple sources saying they only have one team, 2025s, and a Sea Girt middies dad is trying to move that team to United to play for the Manasquan High School coach.

Interesting considering that United already has a solid 2025 team. That being said, I don't understand why there are so many issues at Mad Dog, my interactions with their current coaches and director have always been positive, is this just fallout from mismanagement that occurred in prior years.

Reply Quote
Page 29 of 37 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 36 37
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification