West Islip High School (NY) 2020 Midfield Tyler Shook Commits to SUNY at Albany

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: West Islip High School (NY) 2020 Midfield Tyler Shook of FLG Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY at Albany.

High School: West Islip High school (West Islip, NY)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield
College Committed to: SUNY at Albany
Club Team: FLG Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2x Hustle Award, 1st Team All Long Island GOAT Team, All-Division
Academic Honors: Principal List Honor Roll All Honors and AP courses
Why did you choose SUNY at Albany, Men's D1? "I wanted to play at the D1 level and Albany gave me the best chance to do that."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to all my coaches from PAL teaching me the basics of Lacrosse for me to get where I am now. Also, thank you to my parents for investing so much time and money into my lacrosse career."
What other colleges did you consider? "Holy Cross, Mercy, & Pace"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Tyler Shook on his commitment to SUNY at Albany. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with a small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: