BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regulators are the ROAR team that has been re branded. They had invitation only try outs trying to create an "elite" team that plans to make run at WSYL, Naptown and HOCO this year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Regulators are the ROAR team that has been re branded. They had invitation only try outs trying to create an "elite" team that plans to make run at WSYL, Naptown and HOCO this year.

That’s ambitious. They probably won’t get out of the North region. You can’t just create an elite team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI- this regulator team has a phenomenal coach. His 2025 CSH town team beat team 91 AA team this past season. His Express 2026 team beats Team 91 Orange regularly. Awesome coach. And from what I am hearing its not a CSH invite only team if it was he would just keep it as CSH roar. This will be a team built for the WSYL. Anybody that has a chance to get on the team should take it. As i mentioned the coach is phenomenal, he works wonders with the kids and gets results without jumping up and down on the sidelines and screaming like someone just died.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like parents should put stop-payments on their checks...just sayin........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI- this regulator team has a phenomenal coach. His 2025 CSH town team beat team 91 AA team this past season. His Express 2026 team beats Team 91 Orange regularly. Awesome coach. And from what I am hearing its not a CSH invite only team if it was he would just keep it as CSH roar. This will be a team built for the WSYL. Anybody that has a chance to get on the team should take it. As i mentioned the coach is phenomenal, he works wonders with the kids and gets results without jumping up and down on the sidelines and screaming like someone just died.

So where can information be found about trying out for the regulator lacrosse team?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regulators will have a CSH core but they are opening spots up to all. Roar will exist as just csh and Regulators will be a step up with more outside talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son did not receive an invite he can not tryout for this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree
That maybe the funiiest thing i ever heard. That team wont even make it to the Quaters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree

I agree

They will probably be decent but there will also probably be alot of sideline parent drama as those CSH parents are gonna be bent that lil johnny didnt get hand picked for this new team..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So who is this coach with the magic touch? You can use the names of adults on this board, just not kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoken like a true 91 parent. Keep getting on your knees for your beloved BS while thinking your going to the wsyl this year, lol. Have fun getting beat by town teams again.

When CSH beat team 91 AA this past season you could hear parents from 8 miles away saying "that was a fluke", "that will never happen again", "it was somebody else fault", "the russians interfered"....they should rename 91 the hillary clinton lacrosse club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That doesnt make much sense, if a kid doesnt get picked for the team why would the parents of that kid be on the sideline? Also, are you saying there is no drama on every other lacrosse team sideline?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So who is this coach with the magic touch? You can use the names of adults on this board, just not kids.

2026 Express didn't play 91 in the past year...just saying. If it's BT, then yes he's an awesome coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regulators roster is made up of kids from all over LI not CSH. Coach BT has been a busy man recruiting kids for this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just an FYI- 2026 got a beat down from BT express team last year. Once 91 realized that they were in a losing battle they set up the tournaments to avoid express 2026 this year . That’s a fact. So express had to play the Maryland teams and Massachusetts teams while 91 2026 orange played lollipop teams to get to semis then lose. Another sad butt strategy by the pathetic 91 corporation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m a fan of the underdog. I loved when roar with their 500 dollar tuition beat 91. I wish more towns did what roar did. Start early and play together as a town travel team. If you have a great, committed, non daddy ball coach, it can be done. Hopefully he can grab 2 committed , non daddy ball assistants. Once those 2 things are done(not easy), you need parents and kids who are all in on this. It’s very possible that a team like this can do really well. Maybe not WSYL , but still do real well. Starting an organization is hard, a team for a particular grade, not very hard. Parents think if my kid isn’t on a top team, he can’t play in college. You couldn’t be more wrong. My oldest guy was on a club that lost a lot. He was all league as a junior in high school, all county as a senior. He is playing division 1 lacrosse now. Nobody cares what his youth teams won/loss record was. Nobody cares. In 3 years, he will he interviewing for jobs like everyone else. Maybe he will make a few bucks giving lessons or at a camp, but that’s it. I’ve been through this before with my oldest, don’t go insane over this stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoken like a true 91 parent. Keep getting on your knees for your beloved BS while thinking your going to the wsyl this year, lol. Have fun getting beat by town teams again.

When CSH beat team 91 AA this past season you could hear parents from 8 miles away saying "that was a fluke", "that will never happen again", "it was somebody else fault", "the russians interfered"....they should rename 91 the hillary clinton lacrosse club

If you saw them play, you know that Roar and 91 played twice and split the games. In other events 91 also beat Express and Hawks and HHH this year, HUGE and well deserved win for Roar, but then they lost to S2S, didn’t they?

91 problems are their crazy inconsistencies. It’s because of the hundreds of Coaches. Those guys are all over the map. It shows with how they play. Will that get fixed this new year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing I hate more then some stunad coming on here and making sense, I already miss the comedy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on Dude. So clearly self promotion. Aren’t you smarter than that? So if you come out and get crushed people are going to destroy you on this board which will embarrass your son. You know what they say...speak softly and carry a big stick. Guess some guys don’t have the stick...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right.....somebody comes on here and states facts about a great coach and it's self promotion .....go back to your knees for coach BS fool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you saw them play, you know that Roar and 91 played twice and split the games. In other events 91 also beat Express and Hawks and HHH this year, HUGE and well deserved win for Roar, but then they lost to S2S, didn’t they?

91 problems are their crazy inconsistencies. It’s because of the hundreds of Coaches. Those guys are all over the map. It shows with how they play. Will that get fixed this new year?

Everyone stop with the Roar regulator nonsense. Nobody cares about last year or cross team comparisons . Keep a lid on it until you play this fall and judge those results. We hear the same stuff every August about other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s see Regulators against the Mixed Nuts! For the people’s championship !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So seriously, second teams ---- is there still a Legacy, Igloo, Express B team? I heard S2S has 3?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So seriously, second teams ---- is there still a Legacy, Igloo, Express B team? I heard S2S has 3?

Express
Igloo
S2S
Force
rebels
Rebels (new)
24, Hitmen and Recon are second tier teams and play B.

Those are most of the teams that made up the B brackets last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express
Igloo
S2S
Force
R$sh
Rebels (new)
24, Hitmen and Recon are second tier teams and play B.

Those are most of the teams that made up the B brackets last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all due respect, Some of the A teams were Really B teams in disguise...Which makes those B teams C teams frown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Geese is Legacy’s B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

S2S's B team was an absolute joke last year. The coach and probably a few players are jumping to Express B this year and will be just as bad if not worse. Another B team that might be worth a look is Turtles?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire is also a good choice to look in to

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How are Vipers (out of Bethpage)?

They don't have any teams anymore but they will at times assemble Bethpage players in their uniforms & TBH, when they do this, they are low b/c level team (if they assemble players from their PAL and friends.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

S2S's B team was an absolute joke last year. The coach and probably a few players are jumping to Express B this year and will be just as bad if not worse. Another B team that might be worth a look is Turtles?

What does that mean? “Worth a look” tryouts are over and we should assume the roster is set. Or is it invites went out and families are moving in and the roster is thin? I would think all rosters are pretty much set at this point? If not, good luck trying to fill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B teams like that will have roster spots available well into September and beyond. If they can get a good player it doesn't matter how far into the season it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B teams like that will have roster spots available well into September and beyond. If they can get a good player it doesn't matter how far into the season it is.

Like what?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Adults who rate 7th-grade lacrosse are truly pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you consider the ad hoc ratings are actually helpful to some trying to figure out where to place their kids and what level is the best fit? Not everyone wears rose colored glasses-some of us are actually aware where are kids stack up and want to place them with kids of equal or slightly better skill that play against similar competition. Some kids simply enjoy the game and they nor their parents are using the club circuit for a scholarship, but simple to get better and to enhance their future high-school experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you consider the ad hoc ratings are actually helpful to some trying to figure out where to place their kids and what level is the best fit? Not everyone wears rose colored glasses-some of us are actually aware where are kids stack up and want to place them with kids of equal or slightly better skill that play against similar competition. Some kids simply enjoy the game and they nor their parents are using the club circuit for a scholarship, but simple to get better and to enhance their future high-school experience.

Okay, just club, no town. No rankings, but those are the tiers that most will agree with. Pick a tier and do your research, but if a team is still looking at this point... I would ask a lot of questions up front.

Express

Then a gap. In no particular order, but these teams will enter A brackets

S2S Hawks
Rebels
True Blue
Force A
Regulators (if they keep the better Roar players)
Gold rebels
Igloo
FLG
Legacy

Next level, in no order. But they are here because they generally play in B brackets, which is fine because there are a lot good players on these teams.

Recon
Hitmen
Turtles
Force
S2S
Express
Epic Jokers
Empire
Outlaws
Igloo
E3
rebels Rage
Rebels (new B team)
Icon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is doing the ratings? BOTC parents who treat kiddie lacrosse like it's the second coming? Give me a break, nothing more than a bunch of "never played, know nothing, washwomen"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In almost every case the father beating his chest about his son and his sons team and how great they are is the dad with NOTHING to speak of on his own lacrosse or athletic resume. The loudest talkers are almost always the least secure who have never been there or done that.

Page 3 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard