Holy Ghost Prep (PA) 2020 Midfield Ben Morschauser Commits to Stony Brook University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Holy Ghost Prep (PA) 2020 Midfield Ben Morschauser of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stony Brook University.

High School: Holy Ghost Prep (Bensalem, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Stony Brook University
Club Team: Big 4 HHH
Lacrosse Honors: All State Team Selection at Midfield, Bucks County Courier Times Boys Lacrosse Player of the Year, 2019 Top 10 Scoring Leaders PhillyLacrosse.com
Academic Honors: National Honor Society Holy Ghost Prep High Honors
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Stony Brook University, Men's D1? "A great school & academic program. Loved the campus, the facilities, the coaching staff & the program's direction."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my coaches at Lower Bucks Lacrosse, Twist, Bucks Select and Big4 HHH for helping me become the player & person I am today. Thank you to my parents and family for their never-ending support. "
What other colleges did you consider? "NJIT, Manhattan, St. Johns, Marist"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Ben Morschauser on his commitment to Stony Brook University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with a small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: