BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Grown adults trash talking 11 year old kids and doing so Anonymously! Wow. All these goalies are good goalies and working hard to get better. There are 0 "Great" goalies at 11 years old. I am Rocket's dad and he will not be playing 2026 again so let's put that rumor to bed.

Looney's goalie was better at Napptown Challenge

That is not correct at all. I am the Looney's goalie's (Reid) dad. Rocket and Reid both played well at that tournament and had a lot of fun playing with that team. In the Hawks game, Rocket gave up fewer goals in his half than Reid did. Rocket and Reid are both working hard to get better, which is what its all about at their age.

I stop by here from time to time to get info on other teams and movement of players. Seeing grown ups (if that's what they are) trashing 11-year old kids is distressing although, sadly, not surprising.

Who's the big spoon at night?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grown adults trash talking 11 year old kids and doing so Anonymously! Wow. All these goalies are good goalies and working hard to get better. There are 0 "Great" goalies at 11 years old. I am Rocket's dad and he will not be playing 2026 again so let's put that rumor to bed.

The best goalie at Napptown was the AYLC kid who played out of his mind against ALL IN - not a half but the whole game

AYLC goalie sits when he pees

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3/4's of you guys wouldn't say half this stuff if you had to link you name to it...you know why? Because the other dad would KO you....let it go and be a fan of other kids....seriously enough is enough. This forum should require some type of identification....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have yet to meet a crappy enough parent to trash talk a goalie, when in reality, if a goalie is seeing a ball, it’s because his defense didn't get the job done and he’s the last one between the ball and that cage.
If a parent is trashing a goalie, then that kid should be put it in the goal for a practice. I bet that tune gets changed.

Good luck to all of the 26 goalies this season.

Does it count if my kid is a goalie and I talk trash about him!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is not correct at all. I am the Looney's goalie's (Reid) dad. Rocket and Reid both played well at that tournament and had a lot of fun playing with that team. In the Hawks game, Rocket gave up fewer goals in his half than Reid did. Rocket and Reid are both working hard to get better, which is what its all about at their age.

I stop by here from time to time to get info on other teams and movement of players. Seeing grown ups (if that's what they are) trashing 11-year old kids is distressing although, sadly, not surprising.

Your son is a very good goalie & has great sportsmanship.Keep up the hard work & hope he continues his great progression. - an opposing coach who thinks highly of your son's ability & character

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3/4's of you guys wouldn't say half this stuff if you had to link you name to it...you know why? Because the other dad would KO you....let it go and be a fan of other kids....seriously enough is enough. This forum should require some type of identification....

from anonymous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your son is a very good goalie & has great sportsmanship.Keep up the hard work & hope he continues his great progression. - an opposing coach who thinks highly of your son's ability & character

I'm not sure I have witnessed any kids that havent had good sportsmanship yet at this age. Now the parents.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what teams have made offers so far -- Diamondbacks, AYLC, True, etc.?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91. We locked our team in early and added a stud lefty attack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

from anonymous

I'll be at McGarvey's tonight at 9 in an O's hat if you think you have what it take, pal!!!!!

Give it a try if you're that bad....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

from anonymous

I'll be at McGarvey's tonight at 9 in an O's hat if you think you have what it take, pal!!!!!

from anonymous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

from anonymous

from anonymous

Some unlucky baseball fan in an O’s had got punched in the face for no reason while quietly enjoying a beer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like the 91 dad is back....hope the new stud lefty attack can catch, throw and shoot in the rain and wind, because the rest of their team can’t...oh, wait...they can’t catch in the sun either...91 will always find some weather related excuse....weak!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Hawks dad but we watched the HOCO games and I think you need more than 1 new kid to beat Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t say we would beat Hawks but we sure did dominate FCA, Looneys, and crabs. IMO the top all around club in Baltimore for all age levels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no “stud” lefty attacks In Hoco 2026 Elite. Just a bunch of 11 year old kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t say we would beat Hawks but we sure did dominate FCA, Looneys, and crabs. IMO the top all around club in Baltimore for all age levels.

It showed last year when you played the Hawks in the Championsh..........Oh, that's right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope you are talking about the crabs in your pants. They would put up a better fight then the 2026 Crabs lacrosse team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no “stud” lefty attacks In Hoco 2026 Elite. Just a bunch of 11 year old kids.

You need to get up to speed, Once they play for a top Club, the term Children/kids is no longer used . They are among the elite now !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope you are talking about the crabs in your pants. They would put up a better fight then the 2026 Crabs lacrosse team

Dang, I wish I would have come up with that. Good one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 blows too...
What did they win last year?
How did they end HOCO?
Win any tourneys?
Crickets...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Mom starting early...
91 lost to Looneys in 1st round of HOCO playoffs...
90-who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys crack me up. Hate on 91 all you want. We have some big surprises come this summer!! And btw....top 26 goalie plays for 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys crack me up. Hate on 91 all you want. We have some big surprises come this summer!! And btw....top 26 goalie plays for 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pa teams beat crabs up this year...that can’t be good
Even when Crabs had the refs on the payroll
Expected better from crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is one for you.....if you take the best kids from 91 and best kids from crabs, combine them and guess what you get Diamondbacks!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And for the 91 dad that was so excited about one left attack, correct me or not, but isn’t it a team sport and take 10 starters and another 4-6 as subs...this guy does this even year, but don’t worry after a bunch of L’s, he will crawl under his shell again...and won’t hear from him again!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is one for you.....if you take the best kids from 91 and best kids from crabs, combine them and guess what you get Diamondbacks!!!!!!

👆🏻

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pa teams beat crabs up this year...that can’t be good
Even when Crabs had the refs on the payroll
Expected better from crabs

Mostly true but Crabs beat Mesa 26 not that that means anything. Rough riders from PA beat crabs. Rough riders had solid wins this year and what not!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Mom starting early...
91 lost to Looneys in 1st round of HOCO playoffs...
90-who?

LI observer here. Other than there own tournament 91md seems to lose all other games at tournaments that aren’t there own why ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 hours till the piece all start falling into place

Some folks will see the writing on the wall

Just remember O's hat standing at midfield

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland has some passionate parents. Elite 5th graders moving up to 6th grade ! LOL Gotta Love the obsession with their children.. I mean elite lacrosse player whose destiny is to start for a D1 program and get 1/4 scholarship money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 blows too...
What did they win last year?
How did they end HOCO?
Win any tourneys?
Crickets...

I'd like to see 2-3 kids from 91 tryout. Ive talked to the dads and their kids are good. Hopefully they do come down

Hawks Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there be any surprise guests at Hawks tryouts? Baltimore is only a hop skip and a jump away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland has some passionate parents. Elite 5th graders moving up to 6th grade ! LOL Gotta Love the obsession with their children.. I mean elite lacrosse player whose destiny is to start for a D1 program and get 1/4 scholarship money.

70% of these “elite” 6th graders won’t be playing lacrosse by their junior year in high school. Don’t believe me? Write this post number down.
-4th kid Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sure about that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 hours till the piece all start falling into place

Some folks will see the writing on the wall

Just remember O's hat standing at midfield

from anonymous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct. Most of these kids won’t have the size/speed/strength/skill to play significant minutes at MIAA/IAC/WCAC level by the time they are high school juniors. Genetics is the ultimate decider.

Enjoy your time in the sun while you can. At least you will be able to look back on your sons youth lax years as his athletic pinnacle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha Hawks had no one at tryouts

Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard