BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 12/07/19 06:59 PM
D2 & D3 Girl's Lacrosse Recruiting Showcase
by BOTC_EVENTS. 12/07/19 03:54 PM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 12/07/19 03:39 PM
Girls 2021-11th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 12/07/19 02:55 PM
Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
by Anonymous. 12/07/19 09:37 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous. 12/07/19 06:41 AM
Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 12/07/19 06:38 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics1,898
Posts259,748
Members2,151
Most Online10,285
Nov 14th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 #290144
07/31/19 01:29 PM
07/31/19 01:29 PM
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 1,054
Bethpage, NY
T
TM@BOTC Online content OP
Back of THE CAGE
TM@BOTC  Online Content OP
Back of THE CAGE
*****
T

Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 1,054
Bethpage, NY
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse for the Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 season.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: TM@BOTC] #290691
08/07/19 09:22 PM
08/07/19 09:22 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Anyone know whats gone on with tryouts so far ( elevate, icon liberty, empire...)?
Heard some dissension at YG has lead to some defections. My daughter says some teams have reshuffled the deck. Trying to get a bead on tryouts that are left.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #290713
08/08/19 07:32 AM
08/08/19 07:32 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone know whats gone on with tryouts so far ( elevate, icon liberty, empire...)?
Heard some dissension at YG has lead to some defections. My daughter says some teams have reshuffled the deck. Trying to get a bead on tryouts that are left.


YJ or TG?

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: TM@BOTC] #290731
08/08/19 09:27 AM
08/08/19 09:27 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



TG and Legacy are finished.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #290759
08/08/19 11:51 AM
08/08/19 11:51 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG and Legacy are finished.


Legacy invites went out Tuesday night.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #290765
08/08/19 12:28 PM
08/08/19 12:28 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG and Legacy are finished.


Legacy invites went out Tuesday night.



Elevate invites went out last week and rosters are set.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #290776
08/08/19 01:22 PM
08/08/19 01:22 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



YJ is then the last big team left whose tryouts aren’t over. Legacy, TG, Elevate, Liberty, Empire are all done? And with YJ two top teams merging, all that’s left is a B spot there... so table is pretty much set for fall season... any surprises. Heard YJ players were at a lot of tryouts.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: TM@BOTC] #290797
08/08/19 03:58 PM
08/08/19 03:58 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Jesters still have tryouts they also have 2 teams

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: TM@BOTC] #290815
08/08/19 06:39 PM
08/08/19 06:39 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



YJ in this age group is a toxic mess. It’s bound to get worse. Top girl is out, other top girl coming in. Will be a 2 girl show, with the rest scratching.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #290828
08/08/19 10:17 PM
08/08/19 10:17 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ in this age group is a toxic mess. It’s bound to get worse. Top girl is out, other top girl coming in. Will be a 2 girl show, with the rest scratching.


wow is there a mass exodus?

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #290831
08/09/19 06:19 AM
08/09/19 06:19 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ in this age group is a toxic mess. It’s bound to get worse. Top girl is out, other top girl coming in. Will be a 2 girl show, with the rest scratching.


Where did she go? TG?

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #290878
08/09/19 01:08 PM
08/09/19 01:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ in this age group is a toxic mess. It’s bound to get worse. Top girl is out, other top girl coming in. Will be a 2 girl show, with the rest scratching.


Where did she go? TG?

no one left YJ all still there rumors

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #290896
08/09/19 06:59 PM
08/09/19 06:59 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Well, no one has left yet because tryouts have yet to happen. So yeah, but those not selected to the new AA team already know what’s coming and have been at other tryouts. Frankly, this is good for everyone. YJ gets an instant “team to beat”, girls who aren’t top 20 move onto programs where they will be instantly featured and get to prove that they deserved better. Frankly, I wish other programs that play this game of two top teams would just stop, waters down the talent on Long Island and then we have to hear garbage from Maryland teams as to where the better teams reside. CR gets it, she is taking a $ hit but gets a marquee team at an age where exposure is everything.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #290904
08/10/19 07:48 AM
08/10/19 07:48 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well, no one has left yet because tryouts have yet to happen. So yeah, but those not selected to the new AA team already know what’s coming and have been at other tryouts. Frankly, this is good for everyone. YJ gets an instant “team to beat”, girls who aren’t top 20 move onto programs where they will be instantly featured and get to prove that they deserved better. Frankly, I wish other programs that play this game of two top teams would just stop, waters down the talent on Long Island and then we have to hear garbage from Maryland teams as to where the better teams reside. CR gets it, she is taking a $ hit but gets a marquee team at an age where exposure is everything.


If Thorn is coaching it will still be a dumpster fire. Truth.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #290920
08/10/19 01:47 PM
08/10/19 01:47 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



So for those of use who are YJ challenged, why do u say that?

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification





Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1