Malvern Preparatory School (PA) 2020 Defense, LSM Keith Carra Commits to Villanova University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Malvern Preparatory School (PA) 2020 Defense, LSM Keith Carra of the PA Roughriders has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Villanova University.

High School: Malvern Preparatory School (Malvern, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Villanova University
Club Team: PA Roughriders
Lacrosse Honors: Selected to the Under Armour All-America 2020 Uncommitted Team, Selected to the 2019 NXT Baltimore Showcase All-Star Team, Selected to the 2019 Roughrider National Team & 2019 Beast of the East Showcase All-Star
Academic Honors: 4.04 GPA - Distinguished/First Honors all throughout high school - St. Augustine Award and Father's Club Award for Theology (Awarded for representing Malvern's and Augustinian values)
Expected Major: Liberal Arts & Sciences
Why did you choose Villanova University, Men's D1? "I chose Villanova because it is my dream school. It has everything I am looking for from the academics to athletics to an incredible campus. The programs the school has to offer are amazing, and the atmosphere around campus is one of a kind. As for the lacrosse program, they play the best competition in the country and compete at the highest level, which every athlete dreams of. The coaching staff is exactly what I am looking for as a student-athlete, and I can’t wait to play for them."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank all of my family, coaches, teammates, and friends that have helped me through the recruiting process."
What other colleges did you consider? "Monmouth, Lafayette, Fairfield, & Richmond"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Keith Carra on his commitment to Villanova University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with a small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: