BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure what Rebel kids did not get
But the did get
Fall uniform from Tryouts
Spring /summer Uniform with shooting shirts and socks. The older kids got pretty cool throw back Jerseys
The Shinny red Helmets
Gloves
Equipment bags
A Shirt for each Parent
Sweat Shirt

Youth Teams had over 50 Practices and 8 plus tournaments in Fall, spring,and summer

they did not supply all the training they promised.they only had 1 fogo training that was not VIP, 2 day mini camp, individual position training, and also had trains who never were seen,

I can vouch for what this person is saying. Not to mention no evaluations throughout the season. So many untruths. And they even had some coaches bail on them for some teams. You could tell other coaches on teams were frustrated with the organisation. It was exactly the opposite of what they kept saying they were going to be.

Pretty sure all coaches are back with the organization for year 2, except for the 1 age they decided to get rid of... my kid got multiple evaluation calls and you can always call their office they always answer!

No coaches bailed, don’t you have anything better to do than make up lies? If you have a problem call them!

Then you are quite misinformed. Coaches did bail on certain age groups. You clearly know only about your own. And evaluations are one call at the end of the season. So the only person lying about that is yourself.

This is not corporate america folks. Coaches are providing real-time evaluations at practice and games. Kids will see what they are doing wrong and, if astute, will self-correct. If not, then the coach will explain. If the kid chooses to ignore the coach then the kid will see the field less than the other kids on the team. Don't blame the coaches for your inability to communicate with your child about what's going on with the team. Instead of yelling at your kid in the car for not scoring a goal, why don't you just ask him how practice was. Here's a few questions to get you started. "Hey, you looked good out there today. What do you think you did well?" "Hey, you looked good out there but do you think there is anything you can improve upon?" "Did the coach tell you do something different?" Start with these and I am sure you can come up with a few more.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels vs Outlaws at high noon! (tumbleweed rolls by)

PB will be there like Clint Eastwood, but instead of a cigarette he'll have a big dooby rolled up. Bum

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what Rebel kids did not get
But the did get
Fall uniform from Tryouts
Spring /summer Uniform with shooting shirts and socks. The older kids got pretty cool throw back Jerseys
The Shinny red Helmets
Gloves
Equipment bags
A Shirt for each Parent
Sweat Shirt

Youth Teams had over 50 Practices and 8 plus tournaments in Fall, spring,and summer

they did not supply all the training they promised.they only had 1 fogo training that was not VIP, 2 day mini camp, individual position training, and also had trains who never were seen,

I can vouch for what this person is saying. Not to mention no evaluations throughout the season. So many untruths. And they even had some coaches bail on them for some teams. You could tell other coaches on teams were frustrated with the organisation. It was exactly the opposite of what they kept saying they were going to be.

Pretty sure all coaches are back with the organization for year 2, except for the 1 age they decided to get rid of... my kid got multiple evaluation calls and you can always call their office they always answer!

No coaches bailed, don’t you have anything better to do than make up lies? If you have a problem call them!

Then you are quite misinformed. Coaches did bail on certain age groups. You clearly know only about your own. And evaluations are one call at the end of the season. So the only person lying about that is yourself.

This is not corporate america folks. Coaches are providing real-time evaluations at practice and games. Kids will see what they are doing wrong and, if astute, will self-correct. If not, then the coach will explain. If the kid chooses to ignore the coach then the kid will see the field less than the other kids on the team. Don't blame the coaches for your inability to communicate with your child about what's going on with the team. Instead of yelling at your kid in the car for not scoring a goal, why don't you just ask him how practice was. Here's a few questions to get you started. "Hey, you looked good out there today. What do you think you did well?" "Hey, you looked good out there but do you think there is anything you can improve upon?" "Did the coach tell you do something different?" Start with these and I am sure you can come up with a few more.

If travel lacrosse wasn't feeding his family he wouldn't waste his time doing this. As long as enough people continue to hand over hard earned money, he will continue taking it and walk away laughing like the rest of the club owners.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels vs Outlaws at high noon! (tumbleweed rolls by)

PB will be there like Clint Eastwood, but instead of a cigarette he'll have a big dooby rolled up. Bum

so true!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not sure if this is a general statement or a response to the prior comment but, as you point out, Pat is like all other directors even though he is no longer a director of a program. This is not PAL which is all voluntary and parents participate for a number of reasons but hopefully to increase lacrosse's profile in their community. Travel lacrosse is a "for profit" business so all programs are started to make money. I am sure they intend to do good and most do. People complain that it's a money grab and they are not entirely wrong. That said, lacrosse is a great sport and it is not everyone's intention to play lacrosse in college. Many parents want their kid to play the sport all year and have fun. PAL doesn;'t offer lacrosse throughout the year so parents turn to travel lacrosse and it should not matter if the kid plays on a AA, A, B or developmental team so long as he is having fun. Athletics helps kids develop self-esteem so there is no reason to begrudge the program for charging you a price you are willing to pay so long as your kids is getting the most out of it. There are always horror stories with certain teams and some of the blame is on the directors but often it is the parents who have some unreasonable expectations. Don't blame the directors of the various programs for your shortcomings.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is actually good stuff. So many travel clubs promise they are going to make your kid better lacrosse players and once they get your money they stick him on the sideline to let the favorites play. Good to see honesty being written and clubs being held accountable. Actually benefits parents so they don't waste 4-5 grand. Kids change sports all the time growing up so teaching is what parents are paying for. Unfortunately many of the travel coaches are too lazy to teach or simply don't know how to improve young athletes. Any adult who played a sport can throw 10 kids out on a lacrosse field and hope they play .500 ball throughout the year and call it a successful year. Good coaches make sure every kid ends the year better then they were when they started. Those are the coaches that every kid wants to go back to. If your coach/club takes the money and runs then call them out, maybe they will decide to actually take an interest in making players better ...... if they actually know how to do that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not sure if this is a general statement or a response to the prior comment but, as you point out, Pat is like all other directors even though he is no longer a director of a program. This is not PAL which is all voluntary and parents participate for a number of reasons but hopefully to increase lacrosse's profile in their community. Travel lacrosse is a "for profit" business so all programs are started to make money. I am sure they intend to do good and most do. People complain that it's a money grab and they are not entirely wrong. That said, lacrosse is a great sport and it is not everyone's intention to play lacrosse in college. Many parents want their kid to play the sport all year and have fun. PAL doesn;'t offer lacrosse throughout the year so parents turn to travel lacrosse and it should not matter if the kid plays on a AA, A, B or developmental team so long as he is having fun. Athletics helps kids develop self-esteem so there is no reason to begrudge the program for charging you a price you are willing to pay so long as your kids is getting the most out of it. There are always horror stories with certain teams and some of the blame is on the directors but often it is the parents who have some unreasonable expectations. Don't blame the directors of the various programs for your shortcomings.

I can speak for myself in knowing that Pat is not like all other Directors. I care and so do my close friends about the kids being coached. He is just an egotistical donk. Let's end this post and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can speak for myself in knowing that Pat is not like all other Directors. I care and so do my close friends about the kids being coached. He is just an egotistical donk. Let's end this post and move on.

I can assure you that there are some people that think all travel lacrosse directors are "donks". You sound like a person that does care so why don't you share with us who you are and, if not a director, who your kids play for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is this a thread? This was created to bash someone I never heard of.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why are you reading it? What BS

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This and "fl$ Lawsuit" thread.. with??? Can't these threads exist within the established threads. It doesn't make sense that they're separate. What's next.. "Coach X's feeling was hurt when the team lost this weekend" thread?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PB said hello to me once. It made my day smile

JK. PB is too self absorbed to be personable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He may be self absorbed but you seem insecure. Go talk to someone about your mommy issues..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He may be self absorbed but you seem insecure. Go talk to someone about your mommy issues..

I don't know if he is as much self absorbed as he is a total lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Said by a club director!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why are you reading it? What BS

Because I was looking for information about the Rebels. Satisfy you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Said by a club director!

Why is it always the parents who are unreasonable?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played at the Outlaws on the "select" team for his age at the time. Any interaction I had with Pat left me wondering why I signed my son up to play at this club. His arrogant attitude was over the top. This man thought he was Gods gift to Lacrosse and parents needed to understand that he was Top Dog. I am not surprised this thread was started to vent about Pat, I am just shocked it took so long.

I would never have my son play for a club where Pat was involved again. We thought about going to the Rebels at 1 point but realized the apple couldn't fall far from the tree. From what I am told it is he same old story with different front cover. Good luck to any family that plays at the Rebels because everyone should have fun doing this, as for my family we had enough the first time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want real information about Pat and Mike Brennan read this post. My kids have played for Brennan teams for at least 7 years. This includes playing for the Outlaws and Rebels. I have friends on many age group teams. The one thing you have to know about both of them is that they are honest when it comes to player evaluations. That may explain some of these negative posts. Seven years ago when my son went to the Outlaws I too thought it may be a big mistake based on the negative post on this forum. My kids do not come from a powerhouse high school and we rely 100 percent on Mike and Pat for player development and recruitment. For years we followed what they said and one son is now playing D1 at a top school and the other son is getting more looks and interest from colleges that I thought could never happen. They both have always given what they said they would give.Our teams always played in the best tournaments against the best teams and best for recruitment. Playing these top teams for years has developed all the kids at a faster pace. Do we get beat by a lot sometimes-- yes. We played the crabs. Lost. However the sidelines were filled with college coaches and they expressed interest in our players after that game. This happens often. Its not about the wins and loses. Its about development in the younger years and college exposure when the kids get older. They have done a great job with that and with the teams my kids have played for. They give a lot to charity and have food drives. They give helmets, gloves, bags, fall uniforms, different spring uniforms, around 8 tournaments , 50 practices, indoor practices, and a lot of clothes. The most important part of playing for the Brennans is the college exposure you will get when the kids get older and playing the best of the best during the younger years and your kid will get better. They have led my kids and many others to better places that they would not have been without them. The only thing you have to worry about with them is if your kid is not good they will tell you that and in my opinion that is not a bad thing. However many times when they tell the truth to a parent they get bashed here. My first son was not always a D1 prospect. He was a middle level kid. Brennan evaluated him as such. Did I come on here and bash the evaluator-- no. He told us what my son needed to do to get better. We followed the advice offered and he is now a success story, All the bad stuff you are reading here most likely comes from someone who does not know them well or has an ax to grind. I'm so glad that 7 years ago I ignored all the posts on this site. It worked out great for us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want real information about Pat and Mike Brennan read this post. My kids have played for Brennan teams for at least 7 years. This includes playing for the Outlaws and Rebels. I have friends on many age group teams. The one thing you have to know about both of them is that they are honest when it comes to player evaluations. That may explain some of these negative posts. Seven years ago when my son went to the Outlaws I too thought it may be a big mistake based on the negative post on this forum. My kids do not come from a powerhouse high school and we rely 100 percent on Mike and Pat for player development and recruitment. For years we followed what they said and one son is now playing D1 at a top school and the other son is getting more looks and interest from colleges that I thought could never happen. They both have always given what they said they would give.Our teams always played in the best tournaments against the best teams and best for recruitment. Playing these top teams for years has developed all the kids at a faster pace. Do we get beat by a lot sometimes-- yes. We played the crabs. Lost. However the sidelines were filled with college coaches and they expressed interest in our players after that game. This happens often. Its not about the wins and loses. Its about development in the younger years and college exposure when the kids get older. They have done a great job with that and with the teams my kids have played for. They give a lot to charity and have food drives. They give helmets, gloves, bags, fall uniforms, different spring uniforms, around 8 tournaments , 50 practices, indoor practices, and a lot of clothes. The most important part of playing for the Brennans is the college exposure you will get when the kids get older and playing the best of the best during the younger years and your kid will get better. They have led my kids and many others to better places that they would not have been without them. The only thing you have to worry about with them is if your kid is not good they will tell you that and in my opinion that is not a bad thing. However many times when they tell the truth to a parent they get bashed here. My first son was not always a D1 prospect. He was a middle level kid. Brennan evaluated him as such. Did I come on here and bash the evaluator-- no. He told us what my son needed to do to get better. We followed the advice offered and he is now a success story, All the bad stuff you are reading here most likely comes from someone who does not know them well or has an ax to grind. I'm so glad that 7 years ago I ignored all the posts on this site. It worked out great for us.

Great, maybe your son can get recruited to Dowling or another bankrupt school. I prefer to stay with winners. PB will only lead you down a dark hallway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I totally agree! My son played for PB for years on a ok team and took a lot of beatings but he played 8 to 10 tournes a year a made great strides and was aloud to play two positions. Decided to leave Outlaws last year and try something different and went to a new club. Had a great season and got screwed at the end!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact that hundreds of kids left the Outlaws and joined the Rebels shows that the PB and MB are actually liked by the paying customers. MB and PB also enjoyed an over 90 percent return of players when they were with the Outlaws. If they were such bad people, as some of these post suggest, then there is no explanation for all the families who knew MB very well that followed him to the Rebels from the Outlaws and all the kids who return to play on a Brennan run team year after year. These are facts that makes me believe the positive posts about them are correct.The facts do not show they are bad people. If they were, all those families who knew them and players who played for them for years would have not joined the Rebels. That is just common sense if you think about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact that hundreds of kids left the Outlaws and joined the Rebels shows that the PB and MB are actually liked by the paying customers. MB and PB also enjoyed an over 90 percent return of players when they were with the Outlaws. If they were such bad people, as some of these post suggest, then there is no explanation for all the families who knew MB very well that followed him to the Rebels from the Outlaws and all the kids who return to play on a Brennan run team year after year. These are facts that makes me believe the positive posts about them are correct.The facts do not show they are bad people. If they were, all those families who knew them and players who played for them for years would have not joined the Rebels. That is just common sense if you think about it.

Lets face it, outlaws were a sinking ship with a bad reputation. If they were so successful, there would’ve been no logical reason to start a new club using the same players. I don’t know where you are getting this 90% return rate stat from as your 2023 team became a shell of itself in just a few seasons. Forming the rebels was nothing more than a hail mary for MB/PB to continue running a club team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great, maybe your son can get recruited to Dowling or another bankrupt school. I prefer to stay with winners. PB will only lead you down a dark hallway.

You definitely have a good point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cannot disagree with you more. If it was a sinking ship how are there two current healthy organizations currently running in the outlaws and the rebels? Both had successful years. As for your question on why someone would leave and take the same players this happens all the time in business. Law firms, accounting firms, any type of business commonly have younger associates leave and start out on their own taking business with them. As for player return Most of the outlaws teams had over a 90% return rate. Some had 100% return rate. If you equal that out over all the teams the 2023 team would not cause the return rate to go under 90%. My sons teams had 100 percent return rate almost every year.

Lets face it, outlaws were a sinking ship with a bad reputation. If they were so successful, there would’ve been no logical reason to start a new club using the same players. I don’t know where you are getting this 90% return rate stat from as your 2023 team became a shell of itself in just a few seasons. Forming the rebels was nothing more than a hail mary for MB/PB to continue running a club team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the positive, negative postings about PB are all opinions, so what does it all amount to; NOTHING!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I still can’t figure out why this is an actual thread.

Like Reply Quote
(NA) Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I still can’t figure out why this is an actual thread.

I second that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cannot disagree with you more. If it was a sinking ship how are there two current healthy organizations currently running in the outlaws and the rebels? Both had successful years. As for your question on why someone would leave and take the same players this happens all the time in business. Law firms, accounting firms, any type of business commonly have younger associates leave and start out on their own taking business with them. As for player return Most of the outlaws teams had over a 90% return rate. Some had 100% return rate. If you equal that out over all the teams the 2023 team would not cause the return rate to go under 90%. My sons teams had 100 percent return rate almost every year.

Rebels did not have a successful year. That's laughable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the positive, negative postings about PB are all opinions, so what does it all amount to; NOTHING!

None of the Outlaw management are defending PB. He's created a lot of enemies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Positive arguments make sense and supported by logic. Negative comments are not supported by any facts and make no sense. I’m convinced by one of the many positive arguments and positive facts that many kids left the Outlaws to go to the Rebels. If Mike B and Pat B were bad guys no one would have followed them to the Rebels. But most Outlaws went or tried to go to the Rebels. Hard to believe they are bad guys when many kids are following them to a new club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Positive arguments make sense and supported by logic. Negative comments are not supported by any facts and make no sense. I’m convinced by one of the many positive arguments and positive facts that many kids left the Outlaws to go to the Rebels. If Mike B and Pat B were bad guys no one would have followed them to the Rebels. But most Outlaws went or tried to go to the Rebels. Hard to believe they are bad guys when many kids are following them to a new club.

What a nonsense comment. Plenty of people on here spoke about negative experience at Rebels last year. What facts are you talking about. It's a blog. It's only what people write. Your making no sense. You could just as easily be a person writing all of the positive posts on here, just to try to save your friends image (or your own).
But if not feel free to go to Rebels. But be prepared to lose at least a year of lacrosse for your kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is a 2020 and I read this thread for entertainment purposes since our boy never played for Outlaws. Being now at the end of the club scene and seeing my son committed to a good school I would respectfully recommend you not waste time with negative nonsense. We rolled around in similar club drama over the years and looking back I regret it. It did nothing for my son. If you don't like a club move on. Other families may make different choices and that is fine. Don't forget club lacrosse is, first and foremost, a business and these guys approach it that way. Yeah, they care about your kids, but they care about their own business much, much more. Never get that confused. Keep in mind that coming on here and bashing a club coach doesn't help your kid get better. It is wasted energy. Find a supplemental coach for extra 1:1 or small group work. Oh, and push academics for your son, get a top quality SAT/ACT tutor when the time comes and take the test early and often. The stronger your son is in that department the more choices he will have and the smoother the recruiting will go....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is great advise and should end this discussion at this point. I myself and others strongly recommend the Rebels others may not. Time to move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is a 2020 and I read this thread for entertainment purposes since our boy never played for Outlaws. Being now at the end of the club scene and seeing my son committed to a good school I would respectfully recommend you not waste time with negative nonsense. We rolled around in similar club drama over the years and looking back I regret it. It did nothing for my son. If you don't like a club move on. Other families may make different choices and that is fine. Don't forget club lacrosse is, first and foremost, a business and these guys approach it that way. Yeah, they care about your kids, but they care about their own business much, much more. Never get that confused. Keep in mind that coming on here and bashing a club coach doesn't help your kid get better. It is wasted energy. Find a supplemental coach for extra 1:1 or small group work. Oh, and push academics for your son, get a top quality SAT/ACT tutor when the time comes and take the test early and often. The stronger your son is in that department the more choices he will have and the smoother the recruiting will go....

I definitely agree. Everyone I know would stay away from the Rebels based on the continuance of unscrupulous tactics and PB is still around. Let's end this post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I definitely agree. Everyone I know would stay away from the Rebels based on the continuance of unscrupulous tactics and PB is still around. Let's end this post.

Here we go again. Another baseless statement. Again, If he was so bad why did so many leave the Outlaws to go to the Rebels? You keep avoiding this fact and keep saying negative things about PB with out any supporting facts. The only fact everyone knows is that most of the Outlaws left and went to the Rebels. Why? You can't win this argument with the Outlaws unable to retain so many players.You are not rational at all. This means what you are saying is personal and not based on truth. Did PB tell you the truth about your son during an evaluation? Did your son not make the Rebels? We have heard nothing in fact to make us believe PB is a bad guy. Like many have said, he can't be that bad if all the kids and families that knew him well left the Outlaws to go to the Rebels. So keep going with your baseless allegations with no supporting facts. Without logic and facts in your statements you are not worthy of belief.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here we go again. Another baseless statement. Again, If he was so bad why did so many leave the Outlaws to go to the Rebels? You keep avoiding this fact and keep saying negative things about PB with out any supporting facts. The only fact everyone knows is that most of the Outlaws left and went to the Rebels. Why? You can't win this argument with the Outlaws unable to retain so many players.You are not rational at all. This means what you are saying is personal and not based on truth. Did PB tell you the truth about your son during an evaluation? Did your son not make the Rebels? We have heard nothing in fact to make us believe PB is a bad guy. Like many have said, he can't be that bad if all the kids and families that knew him well left the Outlaws to go to the Rebels. So keep going with your baseless allegations with no supporting facts. Without logic and facts in your statements you are not worthy of belief.

So his son s u c k s I guess. You keep coming on here Mrs B and rebutting everyone's post. Grow up and move on. Nobody likes your husband.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So his son s u c k s I guess. You keep coming on here Mrs B and rebutting everyone's post. Grow up and move on. Nobody likes your husband.

Another irrational statement with no facts to support it. Keep trying. It is getting very funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy is the only guy on the board with any sense whatsoever. Less worry about what specific team your son plays for, and more worry about your son's actualy ability both athletically and ACADEMICALLY!. Nobody is going getting rich off Lax (except these demi-god club teams that you blowhards pump up).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've got shiny red helmets and off er you tons of blatant clothing that you'll pay for along with tournaments with bad ref's,etc that you'll also pay for. Oh, and my dad is king tuna and uncle john 's band so he must know how to get you recruited. So come on down to tryouts. We'll call you and beg you to give us $100+ dollars for tryouts so we can make even more money off you naive blowhards. We'll throw in a shiny new tat for your wife.

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard