BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21
Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I lost? No, i'm an adult. Also not the parent of an Express kid. Clearly you think you're on the field.
[/quote]

It's okay, you should be used to losing by now, you're from NY[/quote]

Dude, guessing you’re a Marylander, home of Baltimore and Elijah Cummings. Nothing anywhere is even close. Baltimore is like some Central American cities I’ve been too, my God, rats and murders is all it’s good for. Crooked politicians and losers is what it’s known for.[/quote]

Not a MD dad here, but how many MD club teams do you think you have played that come from the Baltimore inner city? LOL. Thats like linking Hempstead to Express or Team 91 to Wyandanch because they are in NY. The places I have watched my son play in Baltimore/surrounding areas have been nice. And almost always turf!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Ok, just got word my son got cut from his club team. Was told they had too many attackman. Ok. I guess the older you get the less chance for loyalty. I’m not here to dump on any program. Just wondering for those who have gotten the phone call or email that your son didn’t make the team what else is out there? Where do some go? Not looking to spend a fortune. Thank you in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any truth to the rumor I'm hearing Express will have AA, A, and B teams?

They are calling it AA and A. In reality it's A and B. I believe they're inviting kids who didn't make either to a developmental team as well.

They have 4 teams going... basically invited everyone who tried out to one of them based on skill level. 2 teams under Coach C / Haugen, 2 teams under Wieczorek. More of a A, B, C, D. At $4400 a pop including the box lacrosse, that's somewhere around $400 - 500,000 for one age group. $$$$ But people will jump on it.

Wieczorek is only coaching one team for Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I can tell you this the TommyKnockers are going to wreak havoc in Maryland like we did in Massachusetts beating powerhouses 4 HHH & 91. Laxachussets knows they got lucky against us and we will beat them next year and we will beat the teams that beat laxachussets like the holdback hawks eclipse tigers and bbl who was up on them and like us just about beat them The TommyKnockers are the future champs and you all know it Even Vinny knows it

You lost everyone at powerhouse 4HHH and 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4K what a rip off . How much is 91 in other states . No body gets cost of living wage and raises like lacrosse clubs increase rates. But suckers will pay and take private lessons, box for what ?

$1800 for team 91 MD. Most top MD teams are in that ballpark.

Correct most clubs not even top tier are $1500 - $2000

I'd ask for a refund for 4k after seeing Express, 91 and these LI teams lose in tournaments all year

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Lancerussell
Ok, just got word my son got cut from his club team. Was told they had too many attackman. Ok. I guess the older you get the less chance for loyalty. I’m not here to dump on any program. Just wondering for those who have gotten the phone call or email that your son didn’t make the team what else is out there? Where do some go? Not looking to spend a fortune. Thank you in advance.

LI Is saturated with teams. It will all depend on where you are and the coaches. Most have finished tryout but Im sure you could contact any of them. In my area (Suff / Nass border) there is Outlaws, Recon, FLG, Viper, True Blue, Rebels ($$$). That's a few off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who do you think the top team on Long Island will be? Predictions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4K what a rip off . How much is 91 in other states . No body gets cost of living wage and raises like lacrosse clubs increase rates. But suckers will pay and take private lessons, box for what ?

I'd ask for a refund for 4k after seeing Express, 91 and these LI teams lose in tournaments all year

Keep trolling along here holdback hawk dad. Seems like you live by this website. Life is short, I hope you find enjoyment one day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I can tell you this the TommyKnockers are going to wreak havoc in Maryland like we did in Massachusetts beating powerhouses 4 HHH & 91. Laxachussets knows they got lucky against us and we will beat them next year and we will beat the teams that beat laxachussets like the holdback hawks eclipse tigers and bbl who was up on them and like us just about beat them The TommyKnockers are the future champs and you all know it Even Vinny knows it

What are you talking about??? 4HHH is a powerhouse??? At NLF they were 0-4 scored 3 and allowed 55.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you must be misinformed on 4HHH. They arent very good, infact they are bad. Way to pile 20 on them too, pretty classy. Team 91 LI is pretty good, so that is a good win. It looks like both Express North teams played you pretty well. One I assume is B team, so take that for what its worth.

I didnt see the game, so I dont know if Laxachusetts got lucky or not. You didnt have to play Sweetlax either, they destroyed the Express North team you beat by 4.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I lost? No, i'm an adult. Also not the parent of an Express kid. Clearly you think you're on the field.

It's okay, you should be used to losing by now, you're from NY[/quote]

Dude, guessing you’re a Marylander, home of Baltimore and Elijah Cummings. Nothing anywhere is even close. Baltimore is like some Central American cities I’ve been too, my God, rats and murders is all it’s good for. Crooked politicians and losers is what it’s known for.[/quote]

Not a MD dad here, but how many MD club teams do you think you have played that come from the Baltimore inner city? LOL. Thats like linking Hempstead to Express or Team 91 to Wyandanch because they are in NY. The places I have watched my son play in Baltimore/surrounding areas have been nice. And almost always turf![/quote]

Totally wrong, Baltimore is Maryland and Maryland is Baltimore. It's disgusting. "Almost always turf" really? that's supposed to impress anyone? come on Md daddy, own up to your Baltimore roots. Maryland is the syphilis of America.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep trolling along here holdback hawk dad. Seems like you live by this website. Life is short, I hope you find enjoyment one day.

I have no dog in the Hawks vs NY race. If you are paying 4K for any club lacrosse team you are an out and out sucker and the organization is laughing all the way to the bank.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's okay, you should be used to losing by now, you're from NY

Not a MD dad here, but how many MD club teams do you think you have played that come from the Baltimore inner city? LOL. Thats like linking Hempstead to Express or Team 91 to Wyandanch because they are in NY. The places I have watched my son play in Baltimore/surrounding areas have been nice. And almost always turf![/quote]

Totally wrong, Baltimore is Maryland and Maryland is Baltimore. It's disgusting. "Almost always turf" really? that's supposed to impress anyone? come on Md daddy, own up to your Baltimore roots. Maryland is the syphilis of America. [/quote]

LOL, you can't win on the field so now you reach. Don't know if it's more sad or funny. Lacrosse, I know you're from New York, but focus on lacrosse here. Go read your response and then think about the fact you are on a youth lax website and are being trolled up and down the board and people are getting a response from you like that. Just food for thought!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have no dog in the Hawks vs NY race. If you are paying 4K for any club lacrosse team you are an out and out sucker and the organization is laughing all the way to the bank.

Laughing even harder when they are charging that much for a 2nd or 3rd team at an age level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's okay, you should be used to losing by now, you're from NY

Dude, guessing you’re a Marylander, home of Baltimore and Elijah Cummings. Nothing anywhere is even close. Baltimore is like some Central American cities I’ve been too, my God, rats and murders is all it’s good for. Crooked politicians and losers is what it’s known for.

Totally wrong, Baltimore is Maryland and Maryland is Baltimore. It's disgusting. "Almost always turf" really? that's supposed to impress anyone? come on Md daddy, own up to your Baltimore roots. Maryland is the syphilis of America. [/quote]

LOL, you can't win on the field so now you reach. Don't know if it's more sad or funny. Lacrosse, I know you're from New York, but focus on lacrosse here. Go read your response and then think about the fact you are on a youth lax website and are being trolled up and down the board and people are getting a response from you like that. Just food for thought!! [/quote]

So not a Md dad, but getting defensive over the dump you live in. Here's food for thought, Maryland is a HOLE. So are the people. See ya around terp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there 2026 club teams for kids who go to summer camp?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any truth to the rumor I'm hearing Express will have AA, A, and B teams?

They are calling it AA and A. In reality it's A and B. I believe they're inviting kids who didn't make either to a developmental team as well.

I heard it's the top two groups (around 40) are practicing together then splitting up for tourneys then there's a third group complied of Outlaws/Knights kids and B kids from last year.

That's accurate.
The 3rd group is Wieczorek's only team. He is not coaching 2 teams unless you count St. Anthony's.

I think the 40+ kids splitting tourneys is a recipe for disaster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Laughing even harder when they are charging that much for a 2nd or 3rd team at an age level.

I laugh pretty darn hard at parents holding back little Johnny b/c he can’t compete with boys his own age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey LI man, I'm from LI, North Shore though, not strip mall trash... Parts of MD are BEAUTIFUL! Owen Mills, Annapolis and of course the eastern shore towns but that is way outside the lax scope. Get your facts straight before you come on here sounding all uneducated while representing LI and bashing what you don't know in MD.

Last edited by Bearded_Kaos; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey LI man, I'm from LI, North Shore though, not strip mall trash... Parts of MD are BEAUTIFUL! Owen Mills, Annapolis and of course the eastern shore towns but that is way outside the lax scope. Get your facts straight before you come on here sounding all uneducated while representing LI and bashing what you don't know in MD.

Sure you are. Keep at it you phony. Maryland is the armpit of America. Fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My predictions.. #1 Express #2 team 91 #3 igloo #4legacy #5 shore to shore #6 outlaws #7turtles #8 FLG

I think there is a decent falloff after igloo

Long Island rankings

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My predictions.. #1 Express #2 team 91 #3 igloo #4legacy #5 shore to shore #6 outlaws #7turtles #8 FLG

Long Island rankings

Does FLG have a team this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Island rankings

They are trying to form one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think FLG might have folded this age

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG combined their 2026 and 2027 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My predictions:
Someone will claim a MD or MA team as the best in the country
Someone else will cry, "HOLDBACK"
Someone else will call that person "Vinny" and claim that all of LI stinks
Then that will play on repeat for the next 10 months

Practices haven't even started yet. Asking for predictions because you're hoping someone will mention your son's team is silly.
A team's lights out FOGO could break his foot riding his skateboard.
Another team's back-up goalie could grow 5 inches, put on 10lbs and work with a trainer.

What I'm saying is, sit back and relax and enjoy what's left of the summer.

The fall tournaments will be here before we know it. Then you all can play the game above as much as you want.
Time is fleeting. Especially time spent with your family.
Don't waste it measuring up the immeasurable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Combined teams usually never work out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My predictions:

Practices haven't even started yet. Asking for predictions because you're hoping someone will mention your son's team is silly.
Another team's back-up goalie could grow 5 inches, put on 10lbs and work with a trainer.

The fall tournaments will be here before we know it. Then you all can play the game above as much as you want.

👍

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Island rankings

rebels and Roar has beaten some of those teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Island rankings

R$sh and Roar has beaten some of those teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The list is wildly incomplete. Why include FLG is they don't even have a 2026? Don't get me wrong, I like their organization, but including them is silly. Some missing off the top of my head:
rebels
True Blue
MooseLax
LILC
Rebels
Roar
Recon
Dozens of other town travel teams.
I'm probably missing a lot too that should go before a non-existent team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The list is wildly incomplete. Why include FLG is they don't even have a 2026? Don't get me wrong, I like their organization, but including them is silly. Some missing off the top of my head:
R$sh
True Blue
MooseLax
LILC
Rebels
Roar
Recon
Dozens of other town travel teams.
I'm probably missing a lot too that should go before a non-existent team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is know of Vipers and (Million) Force?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Island rankings

R$sh and Roar has beaten some of those teams

Yes rebels I meant not rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add to that Sachem PAL town team won the lizards cup . That can be a club team in its own but parents rather pay for 4K for 91 , legacy , outlaws and other club teams . It’s Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is know of Vipers and (Million) Force?

Million Force is not forming a 2026 team. It didnt have enough registrations for tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which fall tournaments are teams playing in this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true and as always town politics get in the way. Total shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My predictions:

👆🏻

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we keep this forum as a long island Forum, dont need to know whats going on in Massacussets or baltimore,, just more interested in dealing with and around the long island programs. Keep the rift raft out.

Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard