BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 37 1 2 35 36 37
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Privileged families want the bragging rights not the money. Remember they all do an extra year of private school at $25,000.

You win biggest dou•••••• award. Not all lacrosse playing private school families are privileged ones. Some parents work two jobs in order to pay that tuition(add expensive club dues into that mix too). Some don’t get to go on vacation because every penny goes towards tuition, because their kid’s academic future, not their lacrosse one, is that important.

You clearly failed reading comprehension. The OP specifically referred to a subset for private school families - those privileged families who holdback their kid and prioritize the bragging rights of a college scholarship over the extra cost of another year of private school or the small college scholarship. The OP did not say all private school families. So go away clown.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Privileged families want the bragging rights not the money. Remember they all do an extra year of private school at $25,000.

You win biggest dou•••••• award. Not all lacrosse playing private school families are privileged ones. Some parents work two jobs in order to pay that tuition(add expensive club dues into that mix too). Some don’t get to go on vacation because every penny goes towards tuition, because their kid’s academic future, not their lacrosse one, is that important.

You clearly failed reading comprehension. The OP specifically referred to a subset for private school families - those privileged families who holdback their kid and prioritize the bragging rights of a college scholarship over the extra cost of another year of private school or the small college scholarship. The OP did not say all private school families. So go away clown.

Maybe the clown was trying to state that not all holdbacks are privileged. Either way, a good point was made.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the clown was trying to state that not all holdbacks are privileged. Either way, a good point was made.

You must have attended the same school he did. The OP did not state that all holdbacks are privileged. You guys must have bombed reading comprehension.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most teams have completed tryouts or at least had one. What are the surprises? Any teams riding at 2023? Amy making a comeback? Any major shift of players from one team to another?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most teams have completed tryouts or at least had one. What are the surprises? Any teams riding at 2023? Amy making a comeback? Any major shift of players from one team to another?

The Hawks, Crabs, and DC Dogs are all riding (motorcycles) and driving cars as they got the license this summer, I am not sure who Amy is but if she is a greasy Looney mom no she is not making a comeback, I think Rock and Breakers switched all the players with each other.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hawks, Crabs, and DC Dogs are all riding (motorcycles) and driving cars as they got the license this summer, I am not sure who Amy is but if she is a greasy Looney mom no she is not making a comeback, I think Rock and Breakers switched all the players with each other.

Although this is, for the most part, an anonymous form, and the monitors say all reply's are monitored, yet here it is again, people (if you want to call them that) are making really out of line comments referring to Looney moms as greasy etc. And inferring that their players are driving etc. How f'in pathetic is this. This is suppose to be about lacrosse and now teams are performing, the outlook for the future etc. Yet, it continues with the a holes making really nasty comments and the monitors just letting it slip right through and get posted. Seems that the monitors need to grow a pair and stop this garbage, unless they really feel it is appropriate and funny.

I doubt this will be posted, will be really surprised if it is and if it isn't, I don't really give a garbage. this form is really going down the crapper quickly. Yep, monitors' I'm talking about you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Although this is, for the most part, an anonymous form, and the monitors say all reply's are monitored, yet here it is again, people (if you want to call them that) are making really out of line comments referring to Looney moms as greasy etc. And inferring that their players are driving etc. How f'in pathetic is this. This is suppose to be about lacrosse and now teams are performing, the outlook for the future etc. Yet, it continues with the a holes making really nasty comments and the monitors just letting it slip right through and get posted. Seems that the monitors need to grow a pair and stop this garbage, unless they really feel it is appropriate and funny.

I doubt this will be posted, will be really surprised if it is and if it isn't, I don't really give a garbage. this form is really going down the crapper quickly. Yep, monitors' I'm talking about you.

Relax Francis. I think "Amy " is referring to the misspelled word "any " ?? Its obvious to most people that the guy who wrote the whole tirade is a jealous person who son cant compete for any place on a top team. It looks like by his remarks even the Breakers and Rick wont have him. No question his son got cut from Looney's at one time. Now he is all bitter. Which makes his remarks funny and juvenile to the majority.

Plus it is off season and we need some entertainment, and who not to entertain us, but a parent who wanted to live his life thru his son, but his son just couldnt make Looneys or any other club and his father's dream come true. So feel sorry for the poor dad as his dreams go down the toilet, and laugh at him as he goes on his silly rants . Poor Dad probably hugs his old lacrosse stick every night as he cries himself to sleep, thinking, what could have been !

Page 37 of 37 1 2 35 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard