BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse about Girls in the class of 2023 in the Mid-Atlantic region.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D is scary good. Practice has started. Best coach in the 23s. Coach took out the garbage and brought in 2 elite new players. Not sure why teams would even try and compete. I guess someone has to be the looser. Enjoy the fall session.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did a grown adult actually post that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
M&D is scary good. Practice has started. Best coach in the 23s. Coach took out the garbage and brought in 2 elite new players. Not sure why teams would even try and compete. I guess someone has to be the looser. Enjoy the fall session.

Not that scary, they can’t even beat the LI teams anymore 🤔

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

had to be one of the players.probably one of the new ones.probably the one from heros.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

had to be one of the players.probably one of the new ones.probably the one from heros.

Just stop. These girls are in high school now. They’ve moved on from the middle school pettiness. You parents should as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stop. These girls are in high school now. They’ve moved on from the middle school pettiness. You parents should as well.

some parents cannot move on from middle school pettiness. they have been stuck there since THEY were in middle school

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI winning will be a thing of the past. This is a new year and new team. Players not able to hang have been cut loose. Guess you will just have to see for yourself. Like I said. Scary Good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI winning will be a thing of the past. This is a new year and new team. Players not able to hang have been cut loose. Guess you will just have to see for yourself. Like I said. Scary Good.

Not all players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait I thought M & D was going to be scary good. The outcome of mid Atlantic showed that all the top teams can win or lose by a point or two on any given weekend. Hero's, Top guns, Yellow Jackets, Sky Walkers, M and D show they are all top programs and will continue to be that way.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Wait I thought M & D was going to be scary good. The outcome of mid Atlantic showed that all the top teams can win or lose by a point or two on any given weekend. Hero's, Top guns, Yellow Jackets, Sky Walkers, M and D show they are all top programs and will continue to be that way.[/qu

Its fall ball. Missing some players for other sports. Do not get so excited. It was only close because we allowed it to be that close. The beat downs are coming. I would not get to confident.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D coach stinks. He is in over his head. Best players around top to bottom and the team is dysfunctional. He really wanted that showcase trophy this weekend, but came up short. You keep being you coach of the year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait I thought M & D was going to be scary good. The outcome of mid Atlantic showed that all the top teams can win or lose by a point or two on any given weekend. Hero's, Top guns, Yellow Jackets, Sky Walkers, M and D show they are all top programs and will continue to be that way.

Clearly you are too busy judging instead of actually watching them play. They are scary good. Winning or losing by a point doesn’t take that away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D coach stinks. He is in over his head. Best players around top to bottom and the team is dysfunctional. He really wanted that showcase trophy this weekend, but came up short. You keep being you coach of the year.

Funny how when the team loses one game at a showcase by 1 goal he gets bashed, but when his team went 4-0 and beat the same team last weekend by 4 goals, there was silence. The team is far from dysfunctional, and if you were on the team, you would know. Keep wishing you were from afar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CT Grizzlies will take care of M&D again next weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CT Grizzlies will take care of M&D again next weekend.

Ok, sounds good. Good luck. And we have all the confidence in the world that you will let us know how it goes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should be a fun summer. M & D and Hero's were the 2 best teams this fall. TG, Grizzlies, and Skywalkers are not that far behind. Heros got better with some players leaving. They are played unselfishly and more as a team. I am looking forward to seeing M & D with their additions having more time playing together. They will be very good.

I think that the 23's across the board have a lot of great players. It is always fun watching the top teams play!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I disagree, he is a very good coach. Did you see them play before he took over? Not that they were bad by any means, but they play much better with him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that the 23's across the board have a lot of great players. It is always fun watching the top teams play!

Accurate statement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should be a fun summer. M & D and Hero's were the 2 best teams this fall. TG, Grizzlies, and Skywalkers are not that far behind. Heros got better with some players leaving. They are played unselfishly and more as a team. I am looking forward to seeing M & D with their additions having more time playing together. They will be very good.

Not sure how M&D is on a pedestal. They lost to YJ and TG last weekend. Not the best. Hero’s have also been good, but also had losses. The top teams are interchangeable and can beat each other any given day. Some real studs on all these teams!

I propose a top tier, and no #1 (just because you win one week does not mean you’re the best!)
* in no particular order

Grizzlies
Monsters
YJ
TG
M&D
Hero’s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think what you should take from any of these games is watching the teams as individual players which is what college recruiters will do. The top teams all have 3-4 great players on these teams. When it comes down to who wins it mostly comes down to how deep and good are the rest of the players on the teams. Watching the M and D vs Sky walkers 2023 games you could see it. I would put M and D 's top 4-6 against Sky walkers top 4-6 any day. When it comes to the rest of the team M and D has more depth. If your kid is one of the 4-6 or lets say top 10 on any of these teams than they are most likely going to be high level recruits.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree... And, I would add the rosters on the 2023 M&D and SW teams will change a lot next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
these showcases are mostly for attackers and middies. don't see much happening with defenders unless they do camps?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree... And, I would add the rosters on the 2023 M&D and SW teams will change a lot next year.

With girls leaving or with girls getting replaced? Neither team has open tryouts at this point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With girls leaving or with girls getting replaced? Neither team has open tryouts at this point.

I know the SW 22 Blue team made changes and they didn't have an official tryout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true. Both have tryouts, M&D is listed on their site and SW is private.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers will have private clinics in July to promise the world to other clubs players. Hope it works out for all of them. Club jumping never works.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It worked out for them (Skywalkers) vs. M&D at Level Nine this weekend...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers will have private clinics in July to promise the world to other clubs players. Hope it works out for all of them. Club jumping never works.

Club jumping can work for some, especially if jumping to a team/organization that has little to no drama. It worked out well for our daughter when she left her team in 9th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that fall has wrapped... im wondering where the scary good brat downs from M&D are.
Or can we just say thetes lots of good teams now

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW 21 made changes (subtracted and added players) and M&D 21 added players going into 10th grade club season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To keep this thread back on topic to 2023's, I suspect M&D 23 may be adding players going into the 10th grade club season too after 4 losses in the last two weekends (YJ, Top Guns, Capital, Skywalkers). Seems to be a lot of parity out there among the top teams in 2023...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does a team like M&D lose? I thought they were the best!
Also who wants more players on a team at this point? Too many teams have too many players! We have so much extra baggage on our team that I can’t wait for a change! These girls do not get better by sharing plays In the game. They get better by playing hard! So many teams are such a money grab I’m hoping by gr 10 that teams would trim up a bit.
I can’t see SW and the like taking away players but I can see them adding($$$). Beware!
I’d love a small pocket team almost like an all star league. Club is so over saturated.
And if you have to ask if Clinton s at this point are holding tryouts you just dont understand!
There is always room for the right player. It’s your duty to get your daughter there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To keep this thread back on topic to 2023's, I suspect M&D 23 may be adding players going into the 10th grade club season too after 4 losses in the last two weekends (YJ, Top Guns, Capital, Skywalkers). Seems to be a lot of parity out there among the top teams in 2023...

But I thought someone said that they stole 2 top players from another club and they are scary good now? Adding players to a team does not always help. It just ruins chemistry. Especially if you have a coach that does not know how to develop talent. Its easy to throw athletic players on the field, but you still need to be able to teach them. Obviously, their coach lacks this ability. Plus...watch them play. That is a super selfish team. That comes from the coach too. I guess trying to win all the showcase events is an ego stroking tell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch SW and YJ at older levels not play kids at all at the end of a tourney. And yes I’m talking showcases too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]To keep this thread back on topic to 2023's, I suspect M&D 23 may be adding players going into the 10th grade club season too after 4 losses in the last two weekends (YJ, Top Guns, Capital, Skywalkers). Seems to be a lot of parity out there among the top teams in 2023...

The Coach was a excellent youth/middle school age coach. Over his head at the high school level. The game gets faster and more intricate in the schemes and in game adjustments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch SW and YJ at older levels not play kids at all at the end of a tourney. And yes I’m talking showcases too.

Well...that sounds amazing. Not getting to play in showcase events because you are going for the win and not getting the win. .500 play and riding the bench must be worth the cost, to be a part of the "Team" I guess. Sound like a good experience. Watch some of the other top teams. All players play and work as a team. Some even got better by losing some of their drama. Must be nice to be da best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]To keep this thread back on topic to 2023's, I suspect M&D 23 may be adding players going into the 10th grade club season too after 4 losses in the last two weekends (YJ, Top Guns, Capital, Skywalkers). Seems to be a lot of parity out there among the top teams in 2023...

The Coach was a excellent youth/middle school age coach. Over his head at the high school level. The game gets faster and more intricate in the schemes and in game adjustments.

High school coach with a 4th grade team concept. Makes sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW 21 made changes (subtracted and added players) and M&D 21 added players going into 10th grade club season.

Their 2022 teams did the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

High school coach with a 4th grade team concept. Makes sense.

They run ISO all the time have for years now. What they picked up in the off season were more ISO players. ISO Players that are not quite as good as the one’s they had already. What they are missing now are middies that can play defense. Defensive Middies a noble concept that every great team has and appreciate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt many will respond to this but let’s try anyway.

Name a club and age group team that has a coach that is really good. And list reasons to support.

I bet for every coach that is named 4-5 will say something bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was fall ball. 23 Black never had a full roster all fall, with top players missing due to fall sports playoffs. Rest up. See you in June.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was fall ball. 23 Black never had a full roster all fall, with top players missing due to fall sports playoffs. Rest up. See you in June.

Keep telling yourself this, and maybe you will believe it. Other teams had the same issues with girls missing due to fall sports, too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep telling yourself this, and maybe you will believe it. Other teams had the same issues with girls missing due to fall sports, too.

Never saw M&D without at least 8-9 girls on the bench so I’m calling bs....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I call BS. We played M and D multiple times this fall and all their top players were there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes M&D did lose those games; 1 goal games to capital and TG. Smoked TG the weekend before by 4/5. TG also lost to hero’s Green by 4/5. We played YJ and whatever changes went on there they got a lot better. We will see what happens next time, but M&D not ready to give up the crown just yet.
YJ clearly the best up North right now with monster and TG closely behind.
M&D still the best in the country.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes M&D did lose those games; 1 goal games to capital and TG. Smoked TG the weekend before by 4/5. TG also lost to hero’s Green by 4/5. We played YJ and whatever changes went on there they got a lot better. We will see what happens next time, but M&D not ready to give up the crown just yet.
M&D still the best in Howard County.

Fixed it for ya....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D still the best in Howard County.

Fixed it for ya....

LOL...nice. Best players, coach can not make them better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yes M&D did lose those games; 1 goal games to capital and TG. Smoked TG the weekend before by 4/5. TG also lost to hero’s Green by 4/5. We played YJ and whatever changes went on there they got a lot better. We will see what happens next time, but M&D not ready to give up the crown just yet.

Monsters and TG have beaten MD more than once. That YJ 2 goal win must have been a convincing win to be clearly the best team up North.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yes M&D did lose those games; 1 goal games to capital and TG. Smoked TG the weekend before by 4/5. TG also lost to hero’s Green by 4/5. We played YJ and whatever changes went on there they got a lot better. We will see what happens next time, but M&D not ready to give up the crown just yet.

What crown does M&D have? The were only 2 championship format tournaments last summer and they didn't win either. Hero's champs of Lax for the Cure and TG champs of the Mid Atlantic. Don't you have to win a tournament to hold the crown?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take a look at the 2021 class ( the current class being recruited ) and let me know how these two teams have shortchanged their players. It just so happens they are the most highly recruited clubs in club lacrosse for their age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughters team YJ has equal playing time. Sure during championship format and 20 minute games we should not be sitting there breaking our coaches cookies over minutes. Carol gets girls recruited. No one on Long Island even comes close. Go back and check the commitments last September.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughters team YJ has equal playing time. Sure during championship format and 20 minute games we should not be sitting there breaking our coaches cookies over minutes. Carol gets girls recruited. No one on Long Island even comes close. Go back and check the commitments last September.

Go Carol! (Sarcasm)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take a look at the 2021 class ( the current class being recruited ) and let me know how these two teams have shortchanged their players. It just so happens they are the most highly recruited clubs in club lacrosse for their age group.

My daughter is on 21 M&D team. They absolutely played everyone equal time in showcases. It is what's best for all the girls. Winning these games doesn't matter at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter is on 21 M&D team. They absolutely played everyone equal time in showcases. It is what's best for all the girls. Winning these games doesn't matter at all.
lol

My daughter plays for 2021 Blue YJ team ,they played everyone equally for all show cases as well. No need to beat up other clubs. I agree with the above statement SW, &YJ have been the top teams recruited so obviously they are doing something right

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard there are quite a few 21 M&D girls still not recruited. Interesting..... all that money and bragging over the years didn't serve those girls well at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen the emails sent out today from MnD leadership about Black Lives Matter/George Floyd protests?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see the emails sent out by MnD leadership about summer lacrosse and the Black Lives Matter/George Floyd protests?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see the emails sent out by MnD leadership about summer lacrosse and the Black Lives Matter/George Floyd protests?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just because a player is not committed does not mean they were not recruited. College is for education first, pointless to commit if a school is not the right fit just because you get an offer. Sadly with Covid, these 21's may not get another chance to get in front of coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree... And, many 2021 girls are opting to play D3 instead of D1 for the full college experience (travel abroad, more academic options and less of a time commitment .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Did anyone see the emails sent out by MnD leadership about summer lacrosse and the Black Lives Matter/George Floyd protests?

M&D Coaches and Families,

We have moved some practices in Howard County this week as recreation and parks open their fields on Monday. The Covid19 regulations that we had been using in Carroll County do apply for facilities in Howard County. The guidelines in each county are nearly identical. The only exception is that all players and coaches must wear a mask to and from the car and the field. You do not have to wear a mask at practice itself. Here are some of the other major things that we need to continue to follow:
1. Approximately 10 players on one half of a field.
2. No contact drills in practice.
3. Social distance as much as possible
4. No parents congregating at practice, parents are supposed to drop off and stay in the parking lot.
5. Temperature must be taken within 2 hours of practice, If a player has 100 degree temperature or above they are not to attend practice.
6. If a player is having any illness symptoms including but no limited to a cough, headache, chills, nausea, upset stomach, lethargy do not come to practice.
7. Sign the health waiver before each practice.

I know there is a lot of different information out there as far as guidelines etc. With all of the mass gatherings and protests, it has also triggered many questions about these policies and their legitimacy. As a club, we do have 330 families, thus a wide variety of opinions. I ask that everyone just please be respectful of everyone in the club and their opinions. If you do not feel comfortable sending your child out to participate, then feel free to keep her home with no penalty. If you are sending your daughter out there, please make sure to follow all of the guidelines.
I am not sure how strict rec and parks will be with the rules considering the public restrictions to prevent the spread of Covid19 are not being followed throughout the country on a nightly basis. The widely publicized protests and mass gatherings do violate every protocol of what our medical professionals have been telling us. It does make it very difficult for us as a club to tell you that you need to follow the rules when we see thousands of people violating the rules every evening. Just because certain people are allowed to violate the rules set out by our politicians, does not mean that we are allowed to do the same. I know it is 100% hypocritical, but the special rules being made for protestors do not apply to youth sports. From a science standpoint I know it makes zero sense, but we need to really just focus on what we can control as a club. We really cannot get into the political debate, or make a political stand. We need to concentrate on getting the kids out on the fields safely. So we do need to follow the rules strictly. The last thing we want to do is break the rules and then lose our permits. Fields are nearly impossible to find right now with many facilities in the Baltimore area still being closed. So my main concerns are that we just follow the rules so we can keep all of our players safe according to the medical recommendations and to keep our the practice permits. Any political stands on the hypocrisy of mass gatherings for protests as opposed to youth sports, please take up with your politicians, not on the lacrosse fields or parking lots. Thanks for everyone's cooperation and understanding in advance.

Sincerely,
Chris Robinson

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Did anyone see the emails sent out by MnD leadership about summer lacrosse and the Black Lives Matter/George Floyd protests?

We have moved some practices in Howard County this week as recreation and parks open their fields on Monday. The Covid19 regulations that we had been using in Carroll County do apply for facilities in Howard County. The guidelines in each county are nearly identical. The only exception is that all players and coaches must wear a mask to and from the car and the field. You do not have to wear a mask at practice itself. Here are some of the other major things that we need to continue to follow:
4. No parents congregating at practice, parents are supposed to drop off and stay in the parking lot.
5. Temperature must be taken within 2 hours of practice, If a player has 100 degree temperature or above they are not to attend practice.
6. If a player is having any illness symptoms including but no limited to a cough, headache, chills, nausea, upset stomach, lethargy do not come to practice.

I know there is a lot of different information out there as far as guidelines etc. With all of the mass gatherings and protests, it has also triggered many questions about these policies and their legitimacy. As a club, we do have 330 families, thus a wide variety of opinions. I ask that everyone just please be respectful of everyone in the club and their opinions. If you do not feel comfortable sending your child out to participate, then feel free to keep her home with no penalty. If you are sending your daughter out there, please make sure to follow all of the guidelines.
I am not sure how strict rec and parks will be with the rules considering the public restrictions to prevent the spread of Covid19 are not being followed throughout the country on a nightly basis. The widely publicized protests and mass gatherings do violate every protocol of what our medical professionals have been telling us. It does make it very difficult for us as a club to tell you that you need to follow the rules when we see thousands of people violating the rules every evening. Just because certain people are allowed to violate the rules set out by our politicians, does not mean that we are allowed to do the same. I know it is 100% hypocritical, but the special rules being made for protestors do not apply to youth sports. From a science standpoint I know it makes zero sense, but we need to really just focus on what we can control as a club. We really cannot get into the political debate, or make a political stand. We need to concentrate on getting the kids out on the fields safely. So we do need to follow the rules strictly. The last thing we want to do is break the rules and then lose our permits. Fields are nearly impossible to find right now with many facilities in the Baltimore area still being closed. So my main concerns are that we just follow the rules so we can keep all of our players safe according to the medical recommendations and to keep our the practice permits. Any political stands on the hypocrisy of mass gatherings for protests as opposed to youth sports, please take up with your politicians, not on the lacrosse fields or parking lots. Thanks for everyone's cooperation and understanding in advance.

Sincerely,
Chris Robinson

So I’m not a huge fan of Robinson as a person/coach/director or M & D as an organization, however I feel the terminology is on point. Obviously I’m not an ambassador of the subject/sport but give the dude a break.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US lacrosse has released their guidelines for return to play. Go to their website for information on how this lax season will/may proceed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah...that email went over like a fart in church with the black families in the M&D program. One fired back an email and then Robinson had the nerve to even further his point of "I don't care about your opinions, keep them to yourself". Will post that one shortly as well. Pretty tone-deaf considering the climate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just because a player is not committed does not mean they were not recruited. College is for education first, pointless to commit if a school is not the right fit just because you get an offer. Sadly with Covid, these 21's may not get another chance to get in front of coaches.

This is such a great point. In my daughter's club there are several '21s that have not committed but have had offers from D1 programs. They have made the decision that those schools were not fits for them either financially or academically. The program is not to blame that they aren't committed. The program did its job in getting them in front of coaches. Each player (and family) makes the best decision for themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely,
Chris Robinson

This does not reflect well on him. Keep it simple and stick to explaining what the rules are, and that everyone in the club should follow them. He's asking the club's families to keep their wide variety of opinions respectful (maybe even implying keep it to themselves??), yet expressing his own opinions which are irrelevant to the basic information needed by families about practices.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely,
Chris Robinson

This does not reflect well on him. Keep it simple and stick to explaining what the rules are, and that everyone in the club should follow them. He's asking the club's families to keep their wide variety of opinions respectful (maybe even implying keep it to themselves??), yet expressing his own opinions which are irrelevant to the basic information needed by families about practices.

This email is disgraceful especially in light of what is going on across the country. Lax is indicative of the what the protesters are trying to change. I recommend that Chris send out an apology and keep his M&D communications on LAX, or he will loose his best players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely,
Chris Robinson

This email is disgraceful especially in light of what is going on across the country. Lax is indicative of the what the protesters are trying to change. I recommend that Chris send out an apology and keep his M&D communications on LAX, or he will loose his best players.

It's not only an issue of losing his best players, but there is a host of other possible ramifications including, but not limited to, not being allowed to play in certain tournaments. People have lost jobs and been rebuked over the interpretation of one word. He put out an entire statement thats fairly straightforward without a lot of gray areas.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Did anyone see the emails sent out by MnD leadership about summer lacrosse and the Black Lives Matter/George Floyd protests?

Sincerely,
Chris Robinson

Why is an apology necessary? Chris stated the double standard that the government wants you to abide by. Protesting is very important and lax is not however does the virus know this? Will it only infect people that are out for non essential reasons?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wake up. This covid-19 was a hoax. Get the facts. Protesting is important. Thugs looting and destroying property is a disgrace. And to many ..... lax is important.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard there are quite a few 21 M&D girls still not recruited. Interesting..... all that money and bragging over the years didn't serve those girls well at all.

Every girl on M&D had options. Some so far have chosen not to take them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Did anyone see the emails sent out by MnD leadership about summer lacrosse and the Black Lives Matter/George Floyd protests?

Sincerely,
Chris Robinson

Why is an apology necessary? Chris stated the double standard that the government wants you to abide by. Protesting is very important and lax is not however does the virus know this? Will it only infect people that are out for non essential reasons?

Most people don't want to waste time reading their lacrosse club director's personal opinions, whether they agree or not. Comes across as arrogant, childish and unprofessional.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Did anyone see the emails sent out by MnD leadership about summer lacrosse and the Black Lives Matter/George Floyd protests?

Sincerely,
Chris Robinson

Most people don't want to waste time reading their lacrosse club director's personal opinions, whether they agree or not. Comes across as arrogant, childish and unprofessional.

Speak for yourself Karen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely,
Chris Robinson

I agree. I'm a minority or brown person or whatever the latest woke speech is. I'm also a major Trump supporter. And I agree with Chris Robinson 1000%, but I think it is not appropriate for a director to express his opinion to the entire club. Just stick to explaining the rules and keep the email simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Did anyone see the emails sent out by MnD leadership about summer lacrosse and the Black Lives Matter/George Floyd protests?

Sincerely,
Chris Robinson

I agree. I'm a minority or brown person or whatever the latest woke speech is. I'm also a major Trump supporter. And I agree with Chris Robinson 1000%, but I think it is not appropriate for a director to express his opinion to the entire club. Just stick to explaining the rules and keep the email simple.

Let’s get back to lax. Looking forward to playing the Long Island teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That M&D email about the protests was gross and should be put in to the dustbin. Here's what that email should've said - "we're following CDC guidelines end of story". It doesn't matter what anyone else is doing

But the poster who keeps putting it up on these this board should just stop. You're just trying to stir trouble

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if he is setting things up for cancelling his MidAtlantic tournament this summer. I haven’t seen where it’s been rescheduled yet. There won’t be any college coaches able to attend in July anyway. I see where other tournaments have moved their dates and venues to states where team sports will be allowed. Crickets about his tournament so far.

And his email was ridiculous and risk taking. Stick to the basic guidelines you are implementing at practices. No one cares about your opinion. No wonder parents were upset.

That M&D email about the protests was gross and should be put in to the dustbin. Here's what that email should've said - "we're following CDC guidelines end of story". It doesn't matter what anyone else is doing

But the poster who keeps putting it up on these this board should just stop. You're just trying to stir trouble

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if he is setting things up for cancelling his MidAtlantic tournament this summer. I haven’t seen where it’s been rescheduled yet. There won’t be any college coaches able to attend in July anyway. I see where other tournaments have moved their dates and venues to states where team sports will be allowed. Crickets about his tournament so far.

And his email was ridiculous and risk taking. Stick to the basic guidelines you are implementing at practices. No one cares about your opinion. No wonder parents were upset.

Mid-Atlantic is not going to be canceled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mid-Atlantic is not going to be canceled.

100% will be cancelled! No way they will allow 400 teams!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Youth Sporting Events are open in MD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely,
Chris Robinson

Hardly disgraceful. His email is expresses everyone should respect others opinions and do not moan to him about having to follow the covid guidelines while others do not. Pretty simple , but as always, the America Saviors woke crowd cant even accept or take anything that doesnt pander to your thoughts and opinion.

"Lax is indicative of what the protesters are trying to change" ????? I agree, Lets change ! Chris should immediately move his tournament to East Baltimore without any police presence. All Games after 10:00 pm . Lets make a statement .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From my take he is just saying that even though people are out there protesting without penalty, he has to be extra careful to not break rules so their field permits do not get yanked.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely,
Chris Robinson

Hardly disgraceful. His email is expresses everyone should respect others opinions and do not moan to him about having to follow the covid guidelines while others do not. Pretty simple , but as always, the America Saviors woke crowd cant even accept or take anything that doesnt pander to your thoughts and opinion.

"Lax is indicative of what the protesters are trying to change" ????? I agree, Lets change ! Chris should immediately move his tournament to East Baltimore without any police presence. All Games after 10:00 pm . Lets make a statement .

Agree, not disgraceful. This forum is though. Get a grip. Sorry his words were harsh for some. Grow some thicker skin. Or let CR forward all his calls/emails/texts from parents to you, and you deal with them. Bet your email to the club would be the same. And your statement lost all credibility with your last sentence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While we are beating up Robinson Sprts, I caught a glimpse of their 23 black team the last couple of tournaments to see what all the hype is about. They’re stacked with talent for sure, but their coach Peek is a disaster. Over managing from the sides and throwing his hat down non stop, screaming every play and yelling at refs and girls, we even heard him curse out one of his players. It’s clear he doesn’t trust them to play. I forgot I was watching high school Lacrosse for a little bit, felt like tyker. Wow-parents keep kids playing for a total jack Meanylike this for the sport and recruitability? I thought Robinson Sprts places great coaches. Times running out for that team...

Elite and Skywalkers are the dark horses in MD at this age. They play good team ball and are both well coached. Fun to watch...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While we are beating up Robinson Sprts, I caught a glimpse of their 23 black team the last couple of tournaments to see what all the hype is about. They’re stacked with talent for sure, but their coach Peek is a disaster. Over managing from the sides and throwing his hat down non stop, screaming every play and yelling at refs and girls, we even heard him curse out one of his players. It’s clear he doesn’t trust them to play. I forgot I was watching high school Lacrosse for a little bit, felt like tyker. Wow-parents keep kids playing for a total jack Meanylike this for the sport and recruitability? I thought Robinson Sprts places great coaches. Times running out for that team...

Elite and Skywalkers are the dark horses in MD at this age. They play good team ball and are both well coached. Fun to watch...

I’ve seen him in action and he does not maintain the integrity of the game, the end. His team plays “iso” ball! There is no I in “eatme”!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good to see lax back and some really competitive games the last few weeks. Too bad the NY teams aren’t able to play and add some great competition regardless of your thoughts about COVID-19. Skywalkers and Elite looked good the last two tournaments, but Monsters and Top Gun lead the way in the NE.

Have heard ‘23 black coach peek yanked his own younger kid from M&D and moved her to Skywalkers. Very telling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]While we are beating up Robinson Sprts, I caught a glimpse of their 23 black team the last couple of tournaments to see what all the hype is about. They’re stacked with talent for sure, but their coach Peek is a disaster. Over managing from the sides and throwing his hat down non stop, screaming every play and yelling at refs and girls, we even heard him curse out one of his players. It’s clear he doesn’t trust them to play. I forgot I was watching high school Lacrosse for a little bit, felt like tyker. Wow-parents keep kids playing for a total jack Meanylike this for the sport and recruitability? I thought Robinson Sprts places great coaches. Times running out for that team...

Seriously.... you’re the jack butt
Why call someone out by name like that. Must be nice being anonymous. Post your last name on here since you’re so keen on using names and publicly stand by your comments. I bet you won’t

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]While we are beating up Robinson Sprts, I caught a glimpse of their 23 black team the last couple of tournaments to see what all the hype is about. They’re stacked with talent for sure, but their coach Peek is a disaster. Over managing from the sides and throwing his hat down non stop, screaming every play and yelling at refs and girls, we even heard him curse out one of his players. It’s clear he doesn’t trust them to play. I forgot I was watching high school Lacrosse for a little bit, felt like tyker. Wow-parents keep kids playing for a total jack Meanylike this for the sport and recruitability? I thought Robinson Sprts places great coaches. Times running out for that team...

Seriously.... you’re the jack butt
Why call someone out by name like that. Must be nice being anonymous. Post your last name on here since you’re so keen on using names and publicly stand by your comments. I bet you won’t

Don’t pay this parent any attention. It’s just a Hero’s parent sulking after that wiping they took today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Peek is a disaster and time is running out for his team? Screaming every play and cursing at his own players? You sound bitter. Parents pull their daughters from top clubs to go play for him. Your family must have been cut to make room for the Heros girls, top players from their team coming to play for the coach you bash. I am very sorry for you, but don’t blame the coach, the team, or the club. Good luck to 23 Black

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero’s girls left hero’s for lesser coaches? They’ve got a few of the best. M&D wins more but lost a handful games recently not one, and for obvious reasons already said, get over it. That’s not new info. Anyone who plays them sees it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After Friday, there's Skywalkers and then there's everyone else....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero’s girls left hero’s for lesser coaches? They’ve got a few of the best. M&D wins more but lost a handful games recently not one, and for obvious reasons already said, get over it. That’s not new info. Anyone who plays them sees it.

MND teams tend to level off come high school. If you look at the performance of the MD black teams from the 24s on up they’re not as dominant as they are in middle school. This is not unique to the 23’s. Skywalkers seems to pick up good players as the years go along and they get equal with M and D in 8thgrade and up. It’s just the nature of the beast

But again I don’t see the need to be calling people out by name on an anonymous lacrosse forum

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After Friday, there's Skywalkers and then there's everyone else....

Beat M&D by 1 point on a own goal kicked in by the goalie. Don’t get ahead of yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does it matter if you mention the name? If you mention the team it already implies the coach..also he’s an adult, his name is on their website...not a big deal...at all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does it matter if you mention the name? If you mention the team it already implies the coach..also he’s an adult, his name is on their website...not a big deal...at all

Ok.... well then put your name on your too. Put your name in your comment. You’re an adult - what’s the big deal??

I bet you won’t

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You won’t admit it but I bet we agree on three things. 1 with amount of talent on your team you achieve mediocre results. 2nd is that the coach micromanages the offense with some silly plays. Here’s a idea MOTION. 3rd the coach acts like a complete stunad on the side line. Jumping around screaming nonsense while throwing his hat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Little birdie told me the M&D Coach will be heading to SW with younger daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Little birdie told me the M&D Coach will be heading to SW with younger daughter.

I’m laughing at this. This is 100% incorrect. But hey .... go ahead and make a fool of yourself

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People on this forum make me sick

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People on this forum make me sick

Should of seen him playing in the band during college. Would of really made you sick.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is hilarious. You people will say anything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW 2023 team goes undefeated this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SkyWalkers on the move. Well coached and disciplined. Should be ranked #1. Lots of unselfish play and constant motion on offense to distract defenses. M&D has plenty of talent, but struggle only running isolation to score. That worked in Middle School, not at this age. Heros lost players and coach rants from sidelines. Girls walking off sidelines in tears is never a sign of steadfast coaching. Offense is one dimensional and ball movement lacks with only few players getting touches.
Legacy is a dark horse to watch. Plenty of talent and have a good defensive scheme that others fail to understand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SkyWalkers on the move. Well coached and disciplined. Should be ranked #1. Lots of unselfish play and constant motion on offense to distract defenses. M&D has plenty of talent, but struggle only running isolation to score. That worked in Middle School, not at this age. Heros lost players and coach rants from sidelines. Girls walking off sidelines in tears is never a sign of steadfast coaching. Offense is one dimensional and ball movement lacks with only few players getting touches.
Legacy is a dark horse to watch. Plenty of talent and have a good defensive scheme that others fail to understand.
God you people are hilarious. In one breath- heroes is the best! How can anyone leave hero’s, they have the best coaching! That breath barely exhaled- offense one dimensional, poor coaching. Good grief.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Read the post. That is an objective view of top teams that have been playing. Others post nonsense and call parents out. Look at the teams that have been playing THIS summer. Not previous records or accomplishments from years past or clubs older teams. That is the past.

SkyWalkers have dominated play this summer. Then M&D and Legacy, followed by Heros. Top Guns and Yellow Jackets will be in the conversation at some point, but have not played, so should not be commented about. Stop being a parent. Watch the games and assess the teams.

SkyWalkers are well balanced in all areas. Playing as a team and unselfishly. Heros went from a top contender to losing multiple games. The loss of one or two players should not make a team, if they do, then your team is one dimensional and the coaching has not adjusted. M&D have lost games this summer. The high impact attack players that dominated in isolation plays have been figured out as girls have become older. Legacy operates a good defense which makes them a contender and utilizes ball movement and fast cuts to score.

Watch games, stop being a parent. Be objective.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget about Elite lacrosse. Unfortunately they didn't get to play SW's this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget about Elite lacrosse. Unfortunately they didn't get to play SW's this summer.

Lol. Sure they have some good athletes but Elite but it is a no name club. Those parents should do their kids a favor and take them to a club they could actually get recruited from.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Sure they have some good athletes but Elite but it is a no name club. Those parents should do their kids a favor and take them to a club they could actually get recruited from.

That’s not a nice thing to say. Elite has a great director and solid teams/players. Those uniform colors are also “on fleek.”

I’m a Skywalker parent and don’t appreciate one of our own “throwing shade.” There are a lot of great teams out there and great lacrosse being played. We’re very fortunate that our daughters can compete. Good luck with the next year to all and their recruiting journey.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad SkyWalkers rise to the occasion and keep it classy. That’s how parents should be. Not whining about this and that, complaining about calls, or bragging about how older teams did and didn’t do. Evaluate your daughter’s team and live in the moment, not what happened last fall or last year.

Bitter parents won’t realize what outside coaches see; unselfish ball movement and while one girl may stand out, it takes an entire team to win. If you read the initial post, it’s factual, not emotional. Someone was upset about the coaching comment, well, it starts at the top and that is the coach. A coach can have all the talent, but won’t win if they play as individuals.

Competition in the 23s is extremely high. The team to beat is SkyWalkers. The key word in that last sentence, TEAM.

Elite is a well rounded team and are extremely well coached.

The recruiting journey will be challenging for all the girls in every club. Best of luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s not a nice thing to say. Elite has a great director and solid teams/players. Those uniform colors are also “on fleek.”

I’m a Skywalker parent and don’t appreciate one of our own “throwing shade.” There are a lot of great teams out there and great lacrosse being played. We’re very fortunate that our daughters can compete. Good luck with the next year to all and their recruiting journey.

I have seen the 2023 Elite team play some good lacrosse. I don't know about them having any other good teams though. I believe the rest of their teams are C level at best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite who? Never heard of them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite has beat SkyWalkers every time we have played them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You ever heard of “Google”? I specifically saw their 2019’s that were very solid and so are their 23’s. No need to puff out your chest that their team is inferior.

MD United 23 East had a decent outing this weekend as well. Kudos to them. The game to watch this past weekend was Legacy/Jesters. Very competitive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite 2023 is a really good team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of 2023 teams are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of 2023 teams are.

Yes, therr are plenty of good 2023 teams, and I’ve seen almost all of them play. I’d say Elite Orange ranks way up there and it would be interesting to see how they would do head to head v. Skywalkers and M&D. Elite may not be a top club, but that particular team is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of 2023 teams are.

Yes, therr are plenty of good 2023 teams, and I’ve seen almost all of them play. I’d say Elite Orange ranks way up there and it would be interesting to see how they would do head to head v. Skywalkers and M&D. Elite may not be a top club, but that particular team is.
Guess we will see next weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite orange didn’t fare as well as I’ve seen them play in the past this past weekend. They were beaten by Pride 23 which is a mediocre team on a good day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check out the Chesapeake.
Beat Sw blue and lost to heros green by 1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings:
1) Hero’s
2) M&D
3) Skywalkers
4) everyone else

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings:
1) Hero’s
2) M&D
3) Skywalkers
4) everyone else

i love how for the first time in all the years Heros beatMD and now they want the 1 spot
M&D then Heros.
if we go national then YJ 2 but M&D still #1

M&D
YJ Thorn
Everyone else

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings:
1) Hero’s
2) M&D
3) Skywalkers
4) everyone else

i love how for the first time in all the years Heros beatMD and now they want the 1 spot
M&D then Heros.
if we go national then YJ 2 but M&D still #1

M&D
YJ Thorn
Everyone else

🤣🤣🤣 if the “first time”means the last 2 times they’ve played, then I’m not sure what your point is tough guy? Winning the last 2 times they’ve played earns them top current billing !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong! YJ # 1
Heros #2
M&D #3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1-YJ
2-SW
3-Hero’s
4-M&D

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If ranking goalie play I’d agree %100. With a fall ball season that mostly consisted of alternative possessions which left draws players left out the equations..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If ranking goalie play I’d agree %100. With a fall ball season that mostly consisted of alternative possessions which left draws players left out the equations..

Definitely YJ 1
can’t argue that
i think Heros edge over M&D for 2
Skywalkers 4
TG or Monster for 5. lean monster but my anti LI bias may show

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the top rankings watching tis group for many years. funny how Top guns used to go around telling everyone they were the best in age group, TG coach stinks. thats why they dont develop and get on the underarmour team. look at their lax poor play this weekend 1-2. they may not even be third on long isnad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG was 2-1 this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely YJ 1
can’t argue that
i think Heros edge over M&D for 2
Skywalkers 4
TG or Monster for 5. lean monster but my anti LI bias may show

With the transfer of some of Hero’s top players the last couple of years to M&D, heros hasn’t been able to regroup, so they do not have the edge. Monster over TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you have not been watching games, while M & D added players so did Heros. Heros has been playing great this fall. I dont think they've lost. There are a lot of good teams in the area, if you include SW Blue and Elite in the 23 year. I did see YJ play on Saturday and they looked good as well. I hope that YJ and Heros play next summer, so their smack talk will end, although I enjoy reading. Have a great Holiday Season and I hope everyone stays healthy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
having seen all play over summer and fall, I'd agree with rankings (accounting for injuries/missing and no draws at some tourneys):

1) YJ
2) Heros
3) MnD
4) SW
5-12) TG/Monsters/Elite/CT Grizzles/MD United/NXT/Legacy/Steps

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
having seen all play over summer and fall, I'd agree with rankings (accounting for injuries/missing and no draws at some tourneys):

1) YJ
2) Heros
3) MnD
4) SW

I would agree with that list

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) YJ
2) Heros
3) MnD
4) SW

I would agree with that list

I agree with the top 3
4 CT Grizzlies
5 SW
6 Monster Purple
7 TG Black
8 MD United East
9 Elite Orange
10 Legacy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]having seen all play over summer and fall, I'd agree with rankings (accounting for injuries/missing and no draws at some tourneys):

1) YJ
2) Heros
3) MnD
4) SW
5-12) TG/Monsters/Elite/CT Grizzles/MD United/NXT/Legacy/Steps[/quot

Switch SW to #3 with M&D going to #4. On goalie play alone id rank SW higher.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at their website, M&D is ranked No 1 for the 2023 bracket by Lacrosse Magazine for Fall 2020

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grizzlies can eat you all for breakfast lunch and dinner!
Did you see what they did to the Baltimore team in the UAAA? Embarrasing and just proves that the team this year was just fluff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at their website, M&D is ranked No 1 for the 2023 bracket by Lacrosse Magazine for Fall 2020

Look again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly speaking, it should probably be a slight tie between Heros and MND. probably slight advantage to Heros. Have no idea about Skywalkers since they dodged MND and Heros all fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean the team that has beat Elite twice now and tied Top Guns last time they played? Not so mediocre.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love all this hype, isn't the goal to play well and get to college? If our daughter's read this garbage, they would be embarrassed. My daugher is friends with a lot of player from different teams and enjoys playing agaisnt them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love all this hype, isn't the goal to play well and get to college? If our daughter's read this garbage, they would be embarrassed. My daugher is friends with a lot of player from different teams and enjoys playing agaisnt them.
Agree. These girls are in 10th grade. When do we start rooting for each other?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not until they are committed and it’s sad that it has to be that way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 player made the difference for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You think it is bad now. Just wait until real recruiting starts next September 1. Especially with all the continued repercussions of Covid. It will only get uglier. Trust me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You think it is bad now. Just wait until real recruiting starts next September 1. Especially with all the continued repercussions of Covid. It will only get uglier. Trust me

Remember that Covid is massively helping MD and LI players from a recruiting perspective. With fewer opportunities to see players, coaches are relying on reputation more than even. That superstar girl from the 50th ranked team from Texas who would normally get seen at all these recruiting events is the type of girl who loses. I expect the total scholarship numbers for MD players in this recruiting season to be the most ever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way uglier....it's sad when you realize how many "friends" (adults) aren't happy for your daughter when they get recruited. The girls are happy for one another, but can't say the same for the parents:(

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, the happiness for others only tends to come after one commits themselves. For my high school team the general rule of thumb is to not tell your teammates who has contacted you, etc. There is a lot of jealousy and frustration that comes if your teammate gets an email/text/call from the team(s) you wanted, especially if you think you are better than said teammate.

We try to remind them that the process is different for every player and includes more than lacrosse, but it's hard to not talk about it to your best friend. Sometimes it can get ugly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trust me there are many highly skilled Maryland players being left out of recruiting so far also. It’s only been beneficial for the girls from well known clubs who have well connected recruiting directors. It’s all about the club/college coach relationships this year. If your club doesn’t have them, it’s equal to being that superstar player from Texas - even if you are from MD or LI.

Remember that Covid is massively helping MD and LI players from a recruiting perspective. With fewer opportunities to see players, coaches are relying on reputation more than even. That superstar girl from the 50th ranked team from Texas who would normally get seen at all these recruiting events is the type of girl who loses. I expect the total scholarship numbers for MD players in this recruiting season to be the most ever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is not true at all-there are plenty of girls that were recruited because of THEIR relationship w/ the college coach(s)-had nothing to do w/ who they play for or who their coach is. It’s not the coaches responsibility, the player needs to make themselves known to the collage coaches. The class of 2022 has had plenty of time (pre-COVID) to be in front of colleges-plenty of time!

Trust me there are many highly skilled Maryland players being left out of recruiting so far also. It’s only been beneficial for the girls from well known clubs who have well connected recruiting directors. It’s all about the club/college coach relationships this year. If your club doesn’t have them, it’s equal to being that superstar player from Texas - even if you are from MD or LI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was looking at the costs of some winter clinics/camps that keep popping up in Florida over January/February.
$500 to be seen by schools that will be at summer tournaments.

Does your daughter need to attend these winter camps/clinics if she plays on a top 10-20 Maryland team with lots of good film? Is this tournament for girls like her or the girls from other places that need to be seen more?

I know playing live is always best but at $500 a pop plus travel in the height of Covid, I dont know if its worth it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was looking at the costs of some winter clinics/camps that keep popping up in Florida over January/February.

Does your daughter need to attend these winter camps/clinics if she plays on a top 10-20 Maryland team with lots of good film? Is this tournament for girls like her or the girls from other places that need to be seen more?

I know playing live is always best but at $500 a pop plus travel in the height of Covid, I dont know if its worth it.

Depending on if your daughter wants to attend any of the schools that will be there. And any of the D1 schools that were listed won't be there now...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

D1 coaches won't be there....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How Did the New York / New Jersey teams at Live Love Lax this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How Did the New York / New Jersey teams at Live Love Lax this weekend?

The top teams from every geographical area can beat each other. Lot of parity among the hotbeds and some newer areas stepping up like FL and Phillie. The growth of the sport is making it difficult to decide who’s better then who. A lot of interchangeable girls out there now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And New York Teams come to play. Looks like there is a new Sheriff in town and it the road travels through New York now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2023 Division is extremely talented which I believe is great for all of these girls. Many of the top teams can win on any given day. More importantly is the level of competition these young ladies face every weekend.These teams need to come with their A game every time they step on the field. So for some rankings are important but really if you strip away the egos the real prize is how much better these girls get from playing against great teams across the board. I am a huge fan of Lacrosse and have been super impressed with the talent of this Class of 2023.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No doubt, i couldn't agree more. Lax for the Cure definitely showed that! Connecticut Grizzlies dominated and manhandled a lot of great teams like Monster, Capitol and Top Gun. Grizzlies only close games were vs M&D Black and Jesters.

Conn Grizzlies
Top Gun 23 Black
Jesters 23 Black
Skywalker Blue
M&D Black
Monster Purple
YJ Thorn
Heroes Green

Anyone of these teams can beat each other on any given day............

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Thorn?? HaHaHaHaHa
YJ Thorn stinks..................they are an above average team - Jesus Christ wake up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thorn has best 22 on LI kid on team
GC kid
Sayville kid
ESM kid
All American from LB
Something is wrong somewhere, they are not good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great competition this past weekend with a ton of talented 2023 players from multiple clubs. Great weekend for lacrosse and fun to watch girls back in action without masks and coaches watching. A few goals difference in many games when top clubs played. Could have went to either team. Funny how the sidelines were more quiet as parents don’t say much now college coaches are watching. REFRESHING!!!!!! Good luck in the recruiting process.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thorn has best 22 on LI kid on team
GC kid
Sayville kid
ESM kid
All American from LB
Something is wrong somewhere, they are not good

The amount of drama that has been on that particular team for many years is the problem. They thought the merger with Igloo would help, but it hasn't. It's just toxic and it started when they were young so it is almost embedded in their DNA at this point. It is sad considering the talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like East Coast is imploding-director didn't sign up for tourney and parents had hotels set. A few suckered parents who went their are out and the team is probably folding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like East Coast is imploding-director didn't sign up for tourney and parents had hotels set. A few suckered parents who went their are out and the team is probably folding.

Wow what a shame. No where for these girls to go this late in the game. Hard to get on another club’s team at this stage. I haven’t heard good things about ECS and know they didn’t help their 22 group with recruiting. The few that were recruited did it on their own. Zero help from the club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Coast folded and MDU is taking it on as a C or D stepchild team. Lipstick on a pig.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who would ever play on the C team of anywhere especially when MDU doesnt care about west team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who would ever play on the C team of anywhere especially when MDU doesnt care about west team.

This is so true! Every year I hear the girls & parents I know on the MDU West team that are entering their recruiting year complain that they receive ZERO support from the directors w recruiting. They are treated like 2nd class members of the club compared to the East team. Yet every year I see parents continue to support their daughter playing on West vs the A or only team at a comparable competitive club. They believe the directors will help their daughter when recruiting comes but find themselves highly disappointed. When will these parents and players look at past years and realize nothing will change. I can only imagine what support a C or D team will receive. These girls need to find a new club!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sadly there are always a few teams that 2-3 better players could take then from B to A and they would be showcased as impact player but parents drank the MDU koolaid. I can't even imagine having East Coast kids a C team-what a money grab.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no C team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They acquired East Coast and calling it MDU Coast -C team for MDU

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year they had to poach players from another club to survive-midseason. I can't believe that is legit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They acquired East Coast and calling it MDU Coast -C team for MDU

Are we really supposed to believe this! Didn’t they just have tryouts? Why would they have tryouts if they were disbanding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually MDU dumped them also now Rockfish new owner couldnt poach enough 26 or 27 players from Bay Area so East Coast is merging on the girls side of Rockfish. What a mess-just fold already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom feeder clubs always end up merging over folding. Anything to keep the Benjamins flowing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually MDU dumped them also now Rockfish new owner couldnt poach enough 26 or 27 players from Bay Area so East Coast is merging on the girls side of Rockfish. What a mess-just fold already.

Oh geez I would stay far away from this club. Will probably end up in the same position 3-5 years from now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is so true! Every year I hear the girls & parents I know on the MDU West team that are entering their recruiting year complain that they receive ZERO support from the directors w recruiting. They are treated like 2nd class members of the club compared to the East team. Yet every year I see parents continue to support their daughter playing on West vs the A or only team at a comparable competitive club. They believe the directors will help their daughter when recruiting comes but find themselves highly disappointed. When will these parents and players look at past years and realize nothing will change. I can only imagine what support a C or D team will receive. These girls need to find a new club!

Look at MDU West vs M&D Red. Basically the girls get recruited to the same programs. You may have a 1 or 2 Red girls go to lower end D1 or Upper D3, but there really is not a big difference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone had any kool-aid lately. Awfully quiet from the A list. Are there too many teams on that list now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D Black laid an egg at Elite 8. Coach Jeff P. again fails to develop an offensive scheme other than isolation. Has undoubtedly talented players yet continues to run offensive isolation and teams figured out how to match up. He coaches like a college game and runs girls into the ground in a three game tournament.

From the results of Elite 8 and summer it does not work. M&D no longer a powerhouse threat. Should fall to a top 10 team not a top 5.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D coaching in general is not that great. They arguably get the top players in the region and do the least with them. Any rec coach can run iso plays and screens for their scorers. That is why they are getting beaten by good defenses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D Black laid an egg at Elite 8. Coach Jeff P. again fails to develop an offensive scheme other than isolation. Has undoubtedly talented players yet continues to run offensive isolation and teams figured out how to match up. He coaches like a college game and runs girls into the ground in a three game tournament.

From the results of Elite 8 and summer it does not work. M&D no longer a powerhouse threat. Should fall to a top 10 team not a top 5.

Who cares? It’s recruiting time. No one cares whether they are a top 5 or top 10 team. I’m pretty sure M&D will do just fine in recruiting and will have more commits than MDU. But enjoy that free t-shirt

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also doesn't help when defense/keeper finally get the ball back and then offense immediately goes and shoots an awful shot straight to goalie or OOB.

That was brutal to watch and shows a weak lax IQ from those attackers, IMO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also doesn't help when defense/keeper finally get the ball back and then offense immediately goes and shoots an awful shot straight to goalie or OOB.

Has anyone from elite 8 committed yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I really thought M&D would be a stronger team. I was surprised to see so many weaknesses at this stage in the game. Do they have many new players? My daughter had not played against them in awhile and thought they would be more competitive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did elite 8 go?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I really thought M&D would be a stronger team. I was surprised to see so many weaknesses at this stage in the game. Do they have many new players? My daughter had not played against them in awhile and thought they would be more competitive.

They are a team that relies on Offense and doesn’t pay much attention to defense. The defenders back there are just kids that have been grandfathered into the team. They never were picked for skills or had to seriously try out for the team because they were there from grade 5 or whatever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When they have that many turnovers on the offensive side leading to fast breaks with the mids jogging behind the play. Really not much the defense can do except make them pass the ball. When the opposing team can execute a few passes they’ll score almost every time. Lacrosse 101 turnovers leads to goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is fun to read this stuff once you done with club lacrosse. Everyone knows better than the coach, everyone knows better than the director, everyone knows better than the officials, and everyone thinks they know what all the college coaches are thinking and wanting. Just wait.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? It’s recruiting time. No one cares whether they are a top 5 or top 10 team. I’m pretty sure M&D will do just fine in recruiting and will have more commits than MDU. But enjoy that free t-shirt

lol exactly. The MDU fan boys are comical. They just won't compete with M&D, simple as that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why in the world is a personal attack like this necessary. Seriously dude grow up !!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So where are all the 2023 commitments? I’m getting nervous for my DD and her teammates. I thought there would be more activity at this point. All I am still seeing and hearing are 2022 commitments. Why haven’t there been any big commitments from Maryland yet either? Hoping to see more activity soon!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So where are all the 2023 commitments? I’m getting nervous for my DD and her teammates. I thought there would be more activity at this point. All I am still seeing and hearing are 2022 commitments. Why haven’t there been any big commitments from Maryland yet either? Hoping to see more activity soon!
I thought the same thing. There were so many 22 commitments this time last year. With that said, 22's could not go and do official visits with schools during recruiting where as 23's can. I think it's a slower process for the 23's because of that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the same thing. There were so many 22 commitments this time last year. With that said, 22's could not go and do official visits with schools during recruiting where as 23's can. I think it's a slower process for the 23's because of that.

Just take a look at LaxBytes website and how Covid has impacted recruiting!

GIRL COMMITS
2022 YTD - 1546
2021 - 2619
2020 - 3445

BOY COMMITS
2022 YTD - 1263
2021 - 3610
2020 - 4228

Using the 2020 class as the benchmark since it was before Covid and the 5th year option, the 2021 Class was impacted but not nearly as bad as the 2022's. I'm afraid the 2023's will be impacted even more. College rosters are super fat right now. With covid's impact still being felt in the workforce, many players are choosing to take advantage of the 5th year for grad school. I think many schools will keep their 23 commits lean until they see what the transfer portal looks like after the 2022 season has ended.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many schools loaded up on 21’s and 22’s plus there are the transfers. This may result in smaller recruiting classes for coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches can contact potential recruits on September 1st, then top recruits can visit their top choices. Top players will be wanted by all of the top programs. Recruits can usually visit one school per weekend so the process of visiting your top choices could basically take you to the first week in October. Take the visits and find a comfortable spot for your daughters. Good luck !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many schools loaded up on 21’s and 22’s plus there are the transfers. This may result in smaller recruiting classes for coaches.

This seems to be a blessing in disguise. The 23’s can now concentrate of the RIGHT FIT schools. They don’t have to rush.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is 100% correct. For the 2022s there were no visits so all the conversations were happening via zoom and kids good so several a day. With visits kids are only going on 1 or 2 visits a week and it will take longer. You'll have some that take the first offer they've received but most others will choose to at least take a few visits to see which seems like the right fit. If you look back at the timeline of commits for 2021s that will be more in line with what will happen this year. There weren't a ton of commits the first few weeks of September back in 2019.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your 23 heard from programs on Sept 1...good programs but maybe there are others out there that your coach thinks are in reach....think it’s possible that you could still get in the mix now? I saw one school that did not contact DD just recruited a 22.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your 23 heard from programs on Sept 1...good programs but maybe there are others out there that your coach thinks are in reach....think it’s possible that you could still get in the mix now? I saw one school that did not contact DD just recruited a 22.

I’m confused…. Yes most schools are still working on the 22 class. Including good programs. Will be a LONG process for most 23’s. Just like it was for the 22’s and even the 21’s.

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard