BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,212
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 69 of 87 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three new attacks at M&D black

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’ve enjoyed the lively banter on the page. Soooo now that tryouts are over, did any MND Red players move up to Black?

Just one and she is the only one who deserved it

Coach should have cut 2-3 more attackers or defenders. Gonna be a long year when some of the mean girls don’t play as much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Green has won the offseason. Looks like the "memes" kid stayed.[/quote]

Is the Randal's kid?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve enjoyed the lively banter on the page. Soooo now that tryouts are over, did any MND Red players move up to Black?

Just one and she is the only one who deserved it

Coach should have cut 2-3 more attackers or defenders. Gonna be a long year when some of the mean girls don’t play as much.

Indeed, some girls on that team will be losing their spots to the new additions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Former integrity goalie now on black. M and D wins again.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Hero’s and M&D had zero cuts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was one that left mid year correct?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Hero’s and M&D had zero cuts?

Looks like maybe one on M&D. “Humble pie” was not on the menu, no-life trolls wrong yet again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were two that left mid year. One went to SW and one went to LBC. Which one went to M&D?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly they don’t follow rules or respect others because if they did they would think they were above everyone else at this tourney. Should be ashamed you are defending this fool

Why don’t you go back to east Baltimore and start a lacrosse club there instead of crying for reparations and free stuff from people who actually WORK!

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Omitted words as it goes against our community forum standards
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were two that left mid year. One went to SW and one went to LBC. Which one went to M&D?

The LBC one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly they don’t follow rules or respect others because if they did they would think they were above everyone else at this tourney. Should be ashamed you are defending this fool

Why don’t you go back to east Baltimore and start a lacrosse club there instead of crying for reparations and free stuff from people who actually WORK!
^only said because it's anonymous

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Omitted words as it goes against our community forum standards
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course, no one can speak the truth openly today in a Woke society and keep their job or support their family.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course, no one can speak the truth openly today in a Woke society and keep their job or support their family.

No wonder lacrosse has such a bad reputation. It is called being a decent human being. Give it a try sometimes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No wonder lacrosse has such a bad reputation. It is called being a decent human being. Give it a try sometimes.

Since when did lacrosse get a bad reputation compared to other youth sports???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh please, take this away. As others said, let’s stick to lacrosse here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, back to the sport where the two best teams are both local, rivals and friends, who are fortunate to play at a high level

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was the Maryland United 26 team any good this year? Hearing several players from several teams made the team this year. Did they revamp the whole team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MDUnited is probably in the lowest percentile of interest in this board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cool stat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a total buffoon with lax sauce.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. She ok only playing the last 2 minutes when they are up 10-0 ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you taking about? Wake up first, drink some coffee, forms your thoughts and words before commenting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Integrity? I heard half the team has left?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yet you decided to comment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you referring to? Tag your comment you want too quote. Learn how to use the forum correctly. All you do if make it confusing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even if half the team left that would still leave them with 14 or 15 girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you referring to? Tag your comment you want too quote. Learn how to use the forum correctly. All you do if make it confusing.
I did tag the quote, but it didn’t pick it up. Regardless, clearly I’m referring to anyone who would choose to play second goalie on m&d black. They will get zero playing time. Looks like m&d suckered someone into paying club fees to wear a jersey on the sidelines. No college scout will ever see them play and the highlight reel will be from practice. But hey! They can sport a new sticker on their SUV!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did tag the quote, but it didn’t pick it up. Regardless, clearly I’m referring to anyone who would choose to play second goalie on m&d black. They will get zero playing time. Looks like m&d suckered someone into paying club fees to wear a jersey on the sidelines. No college scout will ever see them play and the highlight reel will be from practice. But hey! They can sport a new sticker on their SUV!

Clearly? Lol

Bitter much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even if half the team left that would still leave them with 14 or 15 girls.

I heard they are keeping it at 18- most of the offers that were made, we’re not accepted. When MDU beats them for the next four years, maybe the coaches will realize how they tore that team apart.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was under the impression that in High School age tournaments, teams had to have equal playing time? Is this not the case?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was under the impression that in High School age tournaments, teams had to have equal playing time? Is this not the case?

Not the case ! In 9th great season there will be no colleges watching anyway. The 2nd goalie will get plenty of time anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s exactly what happens in HS, it’s M&D policy. OP has no idea what he’s talking about. M&D puts together a roster of just the right amount of girls to ensure this happens. Not a roster of 2 teams in one and half riding the bench

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. A few teams say they will allow enough time for a player to showcase themselves, but teams like m&d play to win and leave second string showcasing on the pine. Not sure why anyone would agree to be backup goalie to the “golden child” player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100%!! Or the mean girls will make it so miserable.. she will leave. I give it a couple of months and once again the Black M and D goalie will be the only goalie. MG won’t stop the bully behavior.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100%!! Or the mean girls will make it so miserable.. she will leave. I give it a couple of months and once again the Black M and D goalie will be the only goalie. MG won’t stop the bully behavior.

She went from Integrity to LBC to M&D black, seems like an upgrade to me. I'm sure she is aware PT may not be 50/50, end of day, she plays with and on a top team. Maybe the other goalie will try to help her?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings out… looks like hype girl can leave #1 sticker on car…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings out… looks like hype girl can leave #1 sticker on car…
For now….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop on the hype girl. She is trying her best

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D goalies will split halfs, guaranteed.

Like Reply Quote
Page 69 of 87 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard