BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,725
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 66 of 87 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok, please enlighten us. One from Red, one from HG, and one from SW. who else?!?

Crush girl wasn’t good enough but second goalie looked good
Red lefty attacker was good but red defender wasn’t
SW middle is overrated but loved for reasons no one understands and HG attacker retread swoops in and steals a spot but will bring slow feet and no redefend

I trust Mg knows lacrosse better than you and if she adds anyone she knows it will make the team better and will develop them.[/quote]
Crush girl and SW took their spots. Not much room for anyone else to join the team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong. Sw girl did only. HG did. Integrity did. Red did. Black girls getting moved. Attack and some def in trouble. Get rid on some the bad attitudes will make them better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y’all r some low life nobody’s who hide behind an anonymous blog to get ur points across. Grows some balls and if u wanna keep talking about people who I call family, come say it to my face. Garuntee u won’t be able to call someone slow or a social media darling again

What is your name again ?
Hahahahahaha. Exactly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is what happens when clubs hold tryouts before the last tournament of the summer just to get a leg up on the next club. It creates even more toxicity in what is already a toxic atmosphere, in community as well as on the fields. All the clubs who hold tryouts prior to the last tournament should be ashamed of themselves for the added stress and awkwardness they put players through. Heads are not on straight down here and club directors need to get a grip.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone knew the politics were bad at Hero’s but it’s surprising to hear how bad they are at M&D. I guess it’s how things work these days. Just be happy if your daughter is healthy and a good person.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is what happens when clubs hold tryouts before the last tournament of the summer just to get a leg up on the next club. It creates even more toxicity in what is already a toxic atmosphere, in community as well as on the fields. All the clubs who hold tryouts prior to the last tournament should be ashamed of themselves for the added stress and awkwardness they put players through. Heads are not on straight down here and club directors need to get a grip.

Absolutely. I wish US lacrosse or some governing body would step in and make all tryouts in August.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong. Sw girl did only. HG did. Integrity did. Red did. Black girls getting moved. Attack and some def in trouble. Get rid on some the bad attitudes will make them better.
I just spoke to M&D red mom and there was no phone call, no offer to black team. She said they will find out Monday like every else’s daughters on the team. So this is 100% false. Maybe SW, Crush, and HG girls got offers but NOT the red players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
time to nuke this thread.getting too personal.
Did your feelings get hurt? Your daughter can’t hang with the heat? Dance classes are down the street

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how many M&D Black 26 players are attending SPSG next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone knew the politics were bad at Hero’s but it’s surprising to hear how bad they are at M&D. I guess it’s how things work these days. Just be happy if your daughter is healthy and a good person.

Relax Karen. All clubs are doing the same thing. Yes it would be better if all held tryouts after last tournament but they didn’t. Skywalkers uses private clinics so everyone else moved theirs up to keep kids from going.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just spoke to M&D red mom and there was no phone call, no offer to black team. She said they will find out Monday like every else’s daughters on the team. So this is 100% false. Maybe SW, Crush, and HG girls got offers but NOT the red players.
It is not 100% false. Some players have received offers and have been told to keep it to themselves until rosters are posted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Relax Karen. All clubs are doing the same thing. Yes it would be better if all held tryouts after last tournament but they didn’t. Skywalkers uses private clinics so everyone else moved theirs up to keep kids from going.

There will be unhappy Karens no matter what you do. Remember M&D initially moved tryouts up 3-4 years ago as a result of too many parents complaining summer was too short.

Personally, I think open tryouts should end at the incoming 8th grade year. But i know it will never happen since clubs want tryout fees from girls who have no chance at making the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Half the team. And they are all MG favorites

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Integrity take a lot of new girls? Did they add a goalie?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Integrity take a lot of new girls? Did they add a goalie?

Counting the girls that have left since spring, and the ones that will not be attending the tournament this weekend….six!! Should be interesting what they look like Saturday and Sunday

There were probably 70 girls at tryouts – but no standouts and no new goalies. Proving to be a team that peaked in eighth grade

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong again with only two black going to SPSG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HG attacker changing teams is par for the course of you follow that family. The older boys have bounced around high schools and club teams. I’m sure this won’t be the last stop for her. Parent love the attention.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HG attacker changing teams is par for the course of you follow that family. The older boys have bounced around high schools and club teams. I’m sure this won’t be the last stop for her. Parent love the attention.
Nailed it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mg must be doing something right. She develops really good teams and they win too vs the best competition. If she didn’t try and get you to her school she must not think your daughter is good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong only two girls go to SPSG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mg must be doing something right. She develops really good teams and they win too vs the best competition. If she didn’t try and get you to her school she must not think your daughter is good.
Some of us can’t afford SPSG. So some of us send our kids to public schools. Wish I had the luxury to send my daughter to SPSG, but it’s not in the budget for our family. I hope your daughters appreciate all the sacrifices you all do for them. Good luck to them and whatever team they make. Good luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is not 100% false. Some players have received offers and have been told to keep it to themselves until rosters are posted.
Maybe the other girls got offers to join the team but not the red players. Congrats to those girls who got offers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
something is wrong because the RED lefty who played for black previously looked like one of the top attackers at tryouts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
something is wrong because the RED lefty who played for black previously looked like one of the top attackers at tryouts

She was the best attacker and I’m sure the coaches have it handled. They just didn’t tell you yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or maybe just maybe she got better working on her own behind the scenes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many new players added to red?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many new players added to red?
8 and the same goalies

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She was the best attacker and I’m sure the coaches have it handled. They just didn’t tell you yet.
Monday emails go out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or maybe just maybe she got better working on her own behind the scenes.
Exactly!! I know she puts in the extra work, she has told me before her older brothers are always working with her to improve as well as their lax girlfriends. Great kid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's all about winning and despite adding some potential drama and selfish attitudes, M&D isn't researching the family history.
their previous teammates and families will all attest to the transported problems and now it's headed over to M&D

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And I’m more successful than any of u or ur family will ever be u bum. Send me ur number and we can chat u bozo

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HG attack going for attention. Family wants attention and only has one older boy doing right stuff. or is HG attacker going because she bffs with team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's all about winning and despite adding some potential drama and selfish attitudes, M&D isn't researching the family history.
their previous teammates and families will all attest to the transported problems and now it's headed over to M&D

MG will develop a team. Those that can’t fit in will be gone next tryout or sooner. You all can gather each weekend and hope it fails but I think they will be ok. Coaches know how to put a team together and this coach she can do that pretty well. Now get sit in your corner with your sour grapes !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity vs MDU, since half the players at integrity are completely new come Monday (than a year ago) and MDU gaining half a new team after tryouts and new coach- bets are MDU smokes Integrity in first game played. A lot of good talent at MDU tryouts and more to come Sunday!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And I’m more successful than any of u or ur family will ever be u bum. Send me ur number and we can chat u bozo

Proof of the problem going to M&D!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity vs MDU, since half the players at integrity are completely new come Monday (than a year ago) and MDU gaining half a new team after tryouts and new coach- bets are MDU smokes Integrity in first game played. A lot of good talent at MDU tryouts and more to come Sunday!
Ummm… MDU has not gained half a new team if anything they lost half there team, MDU i think they ship has sailed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Integrity 2026 team was its top performing grad year, we sure it’s all turned over? Must be some good players still around. Around going from integrity to MDU? Or vice versa?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well majority of team is given huge financial aid to go to SPSG. If you aren’t given a huge grant to attend, they probably don’t want you. SPSG is giving out lots of cash to lax players now.

Some of us can’t afford SPSG. So some of us send our kids to public schools. Wish I had the luxury to send my daughter to SPSG, but it’s not in the budget for our family. I hope your daughters appreciate all the sacrifices you all do for them. Good luck to them and whatever team they make. Good luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s more vice versa integrity is the one that gained more players,… MDU lost like half there team i think the MDU ship has sailed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you talking about? Drink some coffee first and calm down.

Like Reply Quote
Page 66 of 87 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard