BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 112 1 2 3 111 112
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse for Girls from the class of 2027 in/around the Mid-Atlantic region.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the BLC 2027s really that good? Very impressive fall.. Will be interesting to see how many BLC girls stay with the club long-term

Conversely are the SW 27s that bad -- routinely getting blown out by clubs they normally blow out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who did BLC beat in the fall? To me, they’ve been a very good team since 2019 NGLL.

I expect SW to improve over the next few seasons, had a late start compared to most of these teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who did BLC beat in the fall? To me, they’ve been a very good team since 2019 NGLL.

I expect SW to improve over the next few seasons, had a late start compared to most of these teams.

Not sure what you mean by late start for SW. They went 0-6 in the fall and only 1 loss was by fewer than 9 goals. Can't see this ship righting without a massive roster turnover. Saw their 14-2 loss to pride at Chesapeake and Pride could have scored 20 if they wanted to.

BLC was 5-1 in the fall, only loss by 2 to M&D in a game that was close late and most wins were decisive.

I tend not to read much into 4th grade and below NGLL games since lots of good girls are still playing rec level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure what you mean by late start for SW. They went 0-6 in the fall and only 1 loss was by fewer than 9 goals. Can't see this ship righting without a massive roster turnover. Saw their 14-2 loss to pride at Chesapeake and Pride could have scored 20 if they wanted to.

BLC was 5-1 in the fall, only loss by 2 to M&D in a game that was close late and most wins were decisive.

I tend not to read much into 4th grade and below NGLL games since lots of good girls are still playing rec level.

When I say late start, I am referring to the 2027 SW team not playing in NGLL in 2019, then due to COVID, not having a 2020 NGLL. There's a learning curve. As you state, some kids may have been playing rec which means they didn't play at all in 2019-2020 season.

No doubt they need to add a few kids from other clubs to start to compete.

Who would you put in your top-5?

Mine would be

1) Hero's Green
2) M&D Black
3) BLC
4) NEMS
5) Pride

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When I say late start, I am referring to the 2027 SW team not playing in NGLL in 2019, then due to COVID, not having a 2020 NGLL. There's a learning curve. As you state, some kids may have been playing rec which means they didn't play at all in 2019-2020 season.

Mine would be

1) Hero's Green
2) M&D Black
3) BLC
4) NEMS
5) Pride

Top 3 def the same

I'd go

1) Hero Green
2) M&D Black
3) BLC
4) Pride
5) MD United
6) LBC// NEMS / Coppermine

no real differentiation between 5 and 8 in my mind. I actually think outside of Heros this year as a general rule is well behing where comparable teams were the last 3 years. not sure if it is covid or just a down year in general

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I gotta give NEMS credit for beating MDU and M&D in NGLL.
Coppermine is interesting as I know they’ve lost a few key players so they are adjusting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coppermine is interesting as I know they’ve lost a few key players so they are adjusting.

I think that's fair. I probably marked them down a bit for playing a bit of an easier schedule in general. I did discount their NGLL performance to my prior point, I dont really value 4th grade results since teams change so much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that's fair. I probably marked them down a bit for playing a bit of an easier schedule in general. I did discount their NGLL performance to my prior point, I dont really value 4th grade results since teams change so much.

Teams def change, but the dominant teams of the 2019 NGLL are still the dominant teams now, Hero's, M&D, BLC. All went 7-1. NEMS wasn't in the league then but they are going to be a force unless something changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's my Top-10 for 2027 Winter 2020

1) Hero's Green (only a few 2027 teams can even keep it close)
2) M&D Black (only a few 2027 teams can beat them)
3) BLC (will be interesting to see them this spring, as they could move up or down moreso than any team)
4) NEMS (they got a few very solid players)
5) MD United (outside of a few clubs, they played very well)
6) Pride Red (They seem to get better after each season)
7) Coppermine (I know they lost a few key pieces)
8) LBC (They are the best of the next tier)
9) Integrity (They got to beat Hero's White and LBC routinely to move up)
10) Hero's White (lots of improvement over the last year)

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where would you put the new jersey and long island teams in your rankings

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Monster and YJ would both be top 4. Both could probably give Heros a game, especially if it is officiated in more of a northern style (eg allowing more contact)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had to say since they really haven’t played in over a year with MD teams, I admittedly don’t know enough.

Steps likely in top 4.
I’d assume YJ would be there as well given reputation of club.
Aces Elite played M&D tight in Fall 2019.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Monster and YJ would both be top 4. Both could probably give Heros a game, especially if it is officiated in more of a northern style (eg allowing more contact)

Has Monster played Aces and if so how close where those games? Will be nice come summer when some of the NJ NY teams can play MD area (hopefully)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Who did BLC beat in the fall? To me, they’ve been a very good team since 2019 NGLL.

no real differentiation between 5 and 8 in my mind. I actually think outside of Heros this year as a general rule is well behind where comparable teams were the last 3 years. not sure if it is covid or just a down year in general

I've noticed the same. I think last year's 6th graders was a significantly better class. In fact some clubs like Coppermine can't even fill a B team at this level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they let the cross checks and rough play from the teams in helmets go ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Who did BLC beat in the fall? To me, they’ve been a very good team since 2019 NGLL.

no real differentiation between 5 and 8 in my mind. I actually think outside of Heros this year as a general rule is well behind where comparable teams were the last 3 years. not sure if it is covid or just a down year in general

I've noticed the same. I think last year's 6th graders was a significantly better class. In fact some clubs like Coppermine can't even fill a B team at this level.

I wouldn't say there's a correlation between A & B teams and talent in a given class. It speaks to participation I think, simply a quantity vs quality issue.
We simply do not know enough about this class to judge on the talent unless you are seeing a huge amount of games played under COVID restrictions.

What I can say is there seems to be a big gap from the top tier teams to the average teams in this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn't say there's a correlation between A & B teams and talent in a given class. It speaks to participation I think, simply a quantity vs quality issue.
We simply do not know enough about this class to judge on the talent unless you are seeing a huge amount of games played under COVID restrictions.

What I can say is there seems to be a big gap from the top tier teams to the average teams in this age group.

For me, i think there has been a massive gap in the 2nd tier. When you see a team like Skywalkers, Coppermine or MD United who have girls on the roster who can't cradle correctly , dont keep stick in triple thread position and have poor off-hand skills, you know they had a talent gap at tryouts.

Even the first tier after Heros, while M&D and BLC have solid players, there are only 1 or 2 who you look at and say Wow, that girl will be great in 3 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For me, i think there has been a massive gap in the 2nd tier. When you see a team like Skywalkers, Coppermine or MD United who have girls on the roster who can't cradle correctly , dont keep stick in triple thread position and have poor off-hand skills, you know they had a talent gap at tryouts.

Even the first tier after Heros, while M&D and BLC have solid players, there are only 1 or 2 who you look at and say Wow, that girl will be great in 3 years.

Skywalkers is not in the same tier as Coppermine and MD United at the 2027 level. Night and Day difference. For whatever reason, Skywalkers is not at the level the club tends to be at, but I expect that to change over the next few seasons.

I will say that for the club I know, they did not cut any players over summer, because of COVID, they didn't feel the players got a fair shot, so yes, there are some at the bottom end who are not up to speed. I can tell you there are more than 1-2 players on M&D and BLC who are going to be great players. Even the Coppermine and MD United as you reference have some very talented girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers is not in the same tier as Coppermine and MD United at the 2027 level. Night and Day difference. For whatever reason, Skywalkers is not at the level the club tends to be at, but I expect that to change over the next few seasons.

I will say that for the club I know, they did not cut any players over summer, because of COVID, they didn't feel the players got a fair shot, so yes, there are some at the bottom end who are not up to speed. I can tell you there are more than 1-2 players on M&D and BLC who are going to be great players. Even the Coppermine and MD United as you reference have some very talented girls.

Agree that many of the top clubs have well more than 1-2 great players. But I would also agree that overall roster depth is way down. Watching M and D play MD United I would say that a majority of the second string girls on both sides would likely be on a B team in past years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That will likely change the next couple years before high school for the big 3 in the area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That will likely change the next couple years before high school for the big 3 in the area.

There is more than a “Big 3 in the area”, but yes agree with change. There are some great teams at this age group in all areas.

Watch out for those players that work harder than others in the “off season”!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do the girls that play for M&D and Heros train and do clinics? I want to get my daughter around clinics with better players as there are not many in the DVM area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know Navy Clinics have been really good, with Hero's in attendance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know Navy Clinics have been really good, with Hero's in attendance.

Maybe they can teach the boys ones! They have been awful the few couple years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is more than a “Big 3 in the area”, but yes agree with change. There are some great teams at this age group in all areas.

By 9th grade it will be down to a big 3 ! All the girls and families are gonna try for the big time if they think they can make it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By 9th grade it will be down to a big 3 ! All the girls and families are gonna try for the big time if they think they can make it.

I guess if the goal is to win as many tournaments as you can, then the Big 3, whatever those clubs end up being, is a great goal. If the goal is to learn the love of the game, play in HS at a high level, and onto college, there are many clubs in the state that will do that. Presently, there is Hero's, and everybody else. Other clubs will improve just by sharing a field with Hero's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess if the goal is to win as many tournaments as you can, then the Big 3, whatever those clubs end up being, is a great goal. If the goal is to learn the love of the game, play in HS at a high level, and onto college, there are many clubs in the state that will do that. Presently, there is Hero's, and everybody else. Other clubs will improve just by sharing a field with Hero's.

Yeah that’s pretty funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah that’s pretty funny.

What part has you triggered?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well at this age it is about winning, and the "Big 3" have been winning and losing to each other over the last 2 years. I can see the BLC team falling apart at some point soon especially since they don't have a HS program. The question is where do the players go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At 6th grade, its about "winning"? Not sure I agree. I would say its about winning once they get into HS.

Very few clubs had teams as 3rd graders, so the rest were playing catchup in 4th grade season. 5th grade season obviously had issues with COVID. I agree on BLC having issues in near future. You got to watch out for NEMS, who already beat M&D in the fall in NGLL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nems has to stop players from leaving to go to the white team at skywalkers. Parents need to understand why they are doing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nems has to stop players from leaving to go to the white team at skywalkers. Parents need to understand why they are doing.

At the 2027 age group? That would be a mistake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well at this age it is about winning, and the "Big 3" have been winning and losing to each other over the last 2 years. I can see the BLC team falling apart at some point soon especially since they don't have a HS program. The question is where do the players go.

It will be interesting to see where girls land once a real season and shouts are held. M&D has some great players, but their roster is huge and if you are not in the starting lineup you don’t get much playing time.

Hero’s has 2 great lineups where any girl can start and hold her own. They only have one or two weak links, so I think it will be hard to get a place on that team unless you are a real rockstar.

NEMS had great showings this summer/fall. If they pick up a few more good girls they could be a real threat.

Skywalkers isn’t great right now, but they always end up getting much better as the girls get older and parents who are sick of the political bs move there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At the 2027 age group? That would be a mistake.

NEMS current 2027s are better than skywalker Blue. Can't see what any would make this move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls 6th grade lacrosse. Lol. GET A GRIP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly right. Makes zero sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls 6th grade lacrosse. Lol. GET A GRIP
And yet, here you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just saw NGLL brackets. anyone else surprised that HoCo is in the B bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. 27s are definitely a B team for them. So they are in a bracket they can actually win a few games rather than get shellacked just to say they are in an 'A' bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers and FCA are definitely the bottom of A conference yet are in same division. A bit of an advantage for other teams in that division I’d say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. 27s are definitely a B team for them. So they are in a bracket they can actually win a few games rather than get shellacked just to say they are in an 'A' bracket.

Fair point. though i'd argue that they are as good if not better than Skywalkers, FCA and Integrity. Actually outside Heros and NEMS, the blue group is quite weak

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
interesting. my big thought is, does skywalkerls still have a white team (B team) at this level? not on schedule

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spot on, though Integrity is def ahead of FCA, Skywalkers and HoCo. I would say HoCo could beat Skywalkers and maybe FCA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age, confidence can be key. So I would rather be a bit more competitive with a shot to win the 'B' division than just get a few wins in 'A'. Use it as warm-up for summer then pop up to the 'A' division for next year's NGLL in 7th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With NGLL schedule released, how do you think the standings play out?
I think its clear the Red Division is the stronger top to bottom but Hero's Green is the team to beat overall.

Red Division W L

BLC 2027 Blue 7 1
M&D 27 Black 6 2
Maryland United 2027 4 4
Pride 2027 Red 4 4
Hero's 2027 white 2 6
LBC 27 2 6

Blue Division W L

Hero's 2027 green 8 0
NEMS 2027 7 1
Coppermine 2027 5 3
Integrity 2027 2 6
FCA 2027 1 7
Sky Walkers 27 Blue 0 8

Here's how I see it playing out. I may be a little too down on LBC and a little too high on NEMS, but with teams playing 3 games randomly against the other division, its pretty uneven in terms of strength of schedule.

Example, NEMS avoids both M&D and BLC which is huge benefit for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With NGLL schedule released, how do you think the standings play out?
I think its clear the Red Division is the stronger top to bottom but Hero's Green is the team to beat overall.

Red Division W L

BLC 2027 Blue 7 1
M&D 27 Black 6 2
Maryland United 2027 4 4
Pride 2027 Red 4 4
Hero's 2027 white 2 6
LBC 27 2 6

Blue Division W L

Hero's 2027 green 8 0
NEMS 2027 7 1
Coppermine 2027 5 3
Integrity 2027 2 6
FCA 2027 1 7
Sky Walkers 27 Blue 0 8

Here's how I see it playing out. I may be a little too down on LBC and a little too high on NEMS, but with teams playing 3 games randomly against the other division, its pretty uneven in terms of strength of schedule.

Example, NEMS avoids both M&D and BLC which is huge benefit for them.

SW 27 have upgraded a bit and I think get to 2 maybe 3 wins. Don't see coppermine winning a single crossover game again red division. Could easily see FCA not willing a game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe SW can beat FCA, I don't see another win. I guess it depends on the ability of the upgrades you referenced. Was it since indoor a month ago?

Coppermine can beat LBC and Hero's White. I expect them to, but I think it could be good games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are 6th graders and a lot will change year to year. Not sure how I found this page but thanks for the laughs. You all are real serious about this. Curious to look after the season to see how right you all are. At least I know where to go now to get in depth reviews on 6th graders. 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spot on, though Integrity is def ahead of FCA, Skywalkers and HoCo. I would say HoCo could beat Skywalkers and maybe FCA.

I watched HoCo at Spring BO. Admittedly against lower level comp, but I can't see them dropping a game in NGLL this year. In fact, Crush may be the only team to even give them a competitive game.

I think they are def better than SW, FCA and probably same level as Integrity. B level is prob a good move for their team confidence, but I think they are pretty much a lock to win B level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I could see CCLax and Crush playing them tight.

I could see almost a C division out of the back end of that Conference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 1 NGLL 2021

Integrity Green 27 vs NEMS 27
NEMS -9

Coppermine 27 vs Sky Walkers Blue 27
Coppermine -8

Hero's Green 27 vs MD United 27
Hero's -12

M&D Black 27 vs BLC Blue 27
BLC -4

Pride Red 27 vs BLC Blue 27
BLC -7

Integrity 27 vs Hero's White 27
Hero's -3

NEMS 27 vs FCA 27
NEMS -16

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D played most of the fall without key players, including my daughter. They are all back now. Expect us to beat BLC this week. And it wont be close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D played most of the fall without key players, including my daughter. They are all back now. Expect us to beat BLC this week. And it wont be close.
Embarrassing comment...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 1 NGLL 2021

NEMS -9

Coppermine -8

Hero's -12

BLC -4

BLC -7

Hero's -3

NEMS 27 vs FCA 27
NEMS -16

You are laying odds on 6th grade girls lacrosse! This is a new low even for BOTC parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I like the enthusiasm. M&D is a good team, real good.
BLC is very good as well.

I could see either team winning but I will be shocked if its more than a 5 goal game in either direction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Most teams play down in the fall due to fall sports. M&D isn’t special in that regard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So....how did that game go? 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well that didn’t age well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They played before my daughter's game, BLC was a class ahead, looked like they played their whole team and still won by 5 or 6.... Will have to wait to see what the refs scored it.... Does anyone know what happened in the BLC second game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His daughter must not have played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter did play. Her team just had a bad day, and BLC actually played particularly well. Hats off to them and especially their goalie who absolutely stood on her head. We will see them again. And the score will likely be reversed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude..... you should’ve learned your lesson about making ridiculous comments about your M&D team after they lost to BLC. It’s great if your daughter is a strong player and it’s great that her M&D team is good but I wouldn’t make comments about how sure you are they’re going to win. Cause you look like a fool when they lose by 5.

So....how did that game go? 😂[/quote]
His daughter must not have played.[/quote]

My daughter did play. Her team just had a bad day, and BLC actually played particularly well. Hats off to them and especially their goalie who absolutely stood on her head. We will see them again. And the score will likely be reversed.[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude..... you should’ve learned your lesson about making ridiculous comments about your M&D team after they lost to BLC. It’s great if your daughter is a strong player and it’s great that her M&D team is good but I wouldn’t make comments about how sure you are they’re going to win. Cause you look like a fool when they lose by 5.

His daughter must not have played.[/quote]

My daughter did play. Her team just had a bad day, and BLC actually played particularly well. Hats off to them and especially their goalie who absolutely stood on her head. We will see them again. And the score will likely be reversed.[/quote][/quote]

I hope you guys do get out of your half of the bracket. I will so enjoy getting to see my daughter's team pound you guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter did play. Her team just had a bad day, and BLC actually played particularly well. Hats off to them and especially their goalie who absolutely stood on her head. We will see them again. And the score will likely be reversed.[/quote][/quote]

I hope you guys do get out of your half of the bracket. I will so enjoy getting to see my daughter's team pound you guys.[/quote]

Wow, buncha chest pounders on here. It’s somewhat juvenile. Do we have late 20 yo dads on here or something?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope you guys do get out of your half of the bracket. I will so enjoy getting to see my daughter's team pound you guys.[/quote]

BLC thrash M&D a couple of weeks ago as well, so this beating was not a surprise

Dad... I would worry about Heros and Pride at this point, if you loose 1 of those games your team may not may the playoffs, as pride and Heros don't play each other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm looking for the lines for this coming weekend's 6th grade girls lacrosse games. I cleaned up last week. When will they be posted?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know the scores of

Hero’s White vs Integrity
FCA vs NEMS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter did play. Her team just had a bad day, and BLC actually played particularly well. Hats off to them and especially their goalie who absolutely stood on her head. We will see them again. And the score will likely be reversed.

Actually, at this point, I really do believe this is a BLC parent trying to get their team pumped up. Lol. Because it's hard to believe someone would write such a statement after their team got defeated.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, at this point, I really do believe this is a BLC parent trying to get their team pumped up. Lol. Because it's hard to believe someone would write such a statement after their team got defeated.

Or they are giving their honest feelings about their team and child.
I think that most people who have known of BLC and the general quality of their teams are surprised. But to be fair this BLC team has been beating everyone for the last 2 years, and still has the same main players leading it.... They probably will be a top 2 team for the next 2 years, until they have to break up to find a HS team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quick poll here.

which clubs didn't require a tryout for existing players for this season? I know several clubs did this as a result of Covid, thinking it wouldnt be fair to cut someone who barely got a chance to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or they are giving their honest feelings about their team and child.
I think that most people who have known of BLC and the general quality of their teams are surprised. But to be fair this BLC team has been beating everyone for the last 2 years, and still has the same main players leading it.... They probably will be a top 2 team for the next 2 years, until they have to break up to find a HS team.

They will look for a spot before the end of 8th grade. Just won’t tell anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quick poll here.

which clubs didn't require a tryout for existing players for this season? I know several clubs did this as a result of Covid, thinking it wouldnt be fair to cut someone who barely got a chance to play.

We all had tryouts, didn't cut anyone, but added 3.

Those kids likely would have been better off getting cut as they won't play much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 1 NGLL 2021

NEMS -9

Coppermine -8

Hero's -12

BLC -4

BLC -7

Hero's -3

NEMS 27 vs FCA 27
NEMS -16

NEMS -9
NEMS 12-7, Integrity played hard and this should be encouraging for them.

Coppermine -8, Game was moved

Hero's -12
Hero's Green 14-5, MD United kept it respectable for a bit, def showed more than in Fall, Hero's will only improve over the spring.

BLC -4
BLC 7-3, nailed this, though I thought it would be higher scoring, M&D still the favorite for 2 seed in Red division.

BLC -7,
BLC 9-3 Pride Red is good but this game was similar to what I thought, BLC is going to get a shot at Hero's Green after the bye

Hero's -3, still awaiting score confirmation.

NEMS -16, still awaiting score confirmation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I talked to one of the Pride players Moms before their game with BLC and she said they had about a third of the team out due to Spring Break. They would likely not have beaten BLC, but mentioning only because they would've covered more easily with some subs;)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I talked to one of the Pride players Moms before their game with BLC and she said they had about a third of the team out due to Spring Break. They would likely not have beaten BLC, but mentioning only because they would've covered more easily with some subs;)

I hope games don’t get canceled due to Covid but based on the numbers and amount of folks traveling, no doubt many will.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope games don’t get canceled due to Covid but based on the numbers and amount of folks traveling, no doubt many will.

You need to relax. Pretty sure kids sports haven’t been affected to this point and I seriously doubt they will going forward. If you’re worried, stay home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to relax. Pretty sure kids sports haven’t been affected to this point and I seriously doubt they will going forward. If you’re worried, stay home.

Pretty sure kids sports haven’t been affected? Are you living under a rock? Had two soccer teams drop out last weekend, already positive cases on NGLL teams. Seriously where do you live where kids sports team aren’t affected?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure kids sports haven’t been affected? Are you living under a rock? Had two soccer teams drop out last weekend, already positive cases on NGLL teams. Seriously where do you live where kids sports team aren’t affected?

Like they said.... If you are worried, you and your kid stay home and let our kids play and enjoy themselves. Please keep your Covid negativity to yourself, if you are worried stay home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 2

LBC vs BLC
BLC -8
BLC is the team to beat in Red division.

FCA Blue vs Hero's White
Hero's White -4
I've seen a lot of improvement from Hero's White since summer, they have a lot of size.

LBC vs Hero's White
LBC -2
This game could go either way, very important game for both teams.

Hero's Green vs BLC
Hero's Green -6
Likely playoff preview, top two teams in their division square off. If BLC gets hot, they can keep it close.

Skywalkers Blue vs M&D Black
M&D Black -11
I think M&D plays with a chip on their shoulder after their loss and look to make a statement

Hero's Green vs Integrity
Hero's Green -13
Hero's has an hour break after the BLC game here, I think they may be a little drained but the talent takes over here.

NEMS vs Coppermine
NEMS -7
They best player on the field is on NEMS and I think the game is under really in doubt here.

Integrity vs Coppermine
Coppermine -2
I think this is another game that could go either way here. Experience sides with Coppermine.

MD United vs LBC
MD United -4
LBC's third game of the weekend, and past performance favors MD United

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he/she is just saying they hope the powers to be don’t cancel everything so quickly due to Covid. Didn’t say is worried about Covid. The point is valid... I am concerned too. Not about catching Covid but games being cancelled. My daughter had her lacrosse game and 4 soccer games canceled last weekend due to Covid on other teams and exposure. It may happen but here’s to hoping it does not. Some things are out of our control.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll take BLC +6 easy. Could see them winning outright. Maybe Coppermine + 7 as well. Parlay? Other lines look on point and could go either way. Hilarious whoever is coming up with these!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll take BLC +6 easy. Could see them winning outright. Maybe Coppermine + 7 as well. Parlay? Other lines look on point and could go either way. Hilarious whoever is coming up with these!

All I know is the guy predicted the exact spread in BLC's Game 1 and was off by one goal in game 2 so he knows something or he's very good at guessing, but yeah, its entertaining.

Coppermine to me, seems to be staying the same while others are getting better? I know they lost maybe their top player over summer to M&D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he/she is just saying they hope the powers to be don’t cancel everything so quickly due to Covid. Didn’t say is worried about Covid. The point is valid... I am concerned too. Not about catching Covid but games being cancelled. My daughter had her lacrosse game and 4 soccer games canceled last weekend due to Covid on other teams and exposure. It may happen but here’s to hoping it does not. Some things are out of our control.

Bingo. I don't think kids can catch it outdoors playing sports, but they define exposure as contact at games or practice, which to me, is not what CDC defines, therefore its a high likelihood one positive takes out multiple teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My best bet would be coppermine -2 over integrity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Games this weekend,,,,, Any updates on the odds

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Heros white lose some players since the fall? Saw them today and they were no one near as good as a team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros is down. M&D wins it all this year. No one else in the league has the experience and talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros is down. M&D wins it all this year. No one else in the league has the experience and talent.
Give me a break^

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What? 😂 Maybe the Hero’s White team, but the Green team is on a roll. They just beat BLC, who M&D lost to. Green plays M&D next weekend, and while I am not cocky enough to say Heros will definitely win, odds are they will beat M&D. Their 2027 team is not as good as they were 3 years ago. Guess that is what happens when you rely on 3 players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 2

LBC vs BLC
BLC -8

FCA Blue vs Hero's White
Hero's White -4
I've seen a lot of improvement from Hero's White since summer, they have a lot of size.

LBC vs Hero's White
LBC -2

Hero's Green vs BLC
Hero's Green -6
Likely playoff preview, top two teams in their division square off. If BLC gets hot, they can keep it close.

M&D Black -11
I think M&D plays with a chip on their shoulder after their loss and look to make a statement

Hero's Green -13
Hero's has an hour break after the BLC game here, I think they may be a little drained but the talent takes over here.

NEMS vs Coppermine
NEMS -7
They best player on the field is on NEMS and I think the game is under really in doubt here.

Integrity vs Coppermine
Coppermine -2
I think this is another game that could go either way here. Experience sides with Coppermine.

MD United vs LBC
MD United -4

BLC-8
BLC 11-4
No real surprise here, LBC kept it from being a real blowout.

Hero's White -4
FCA 5-4
Upset here. FCA may be better than I thought and Hero's White not as good.

LBC-2
LBC 8-5
Big win for LBC over Hero's White.

Hero's Green -6
Hero's Green 7-5
BLC played them tough. BLC did have an earlier game as well, they are capable of winning NGLL but Hero's is still a machine.

M&D Black -11
M&B Black 12-1
Skywalkers Blue will get better, but they are well behind the top A teams.

Hero's Green -13
Hero's 14-5
Integrity got a moral victory on this one. I was expecting a bigger margin.

NEMS -7
NEMS 9-7
Coppermine wouldn't give up in this one and NEMS may be a little too top heavy to really blow most teams out.

Coppermine-2
Coppermine 7-5
Game played out similar to what I thought. Solid defense by both. Integrity is getting better.

MD United -4
LBC 6-5
Huge win for LBC who is very much alive in that dark horse conversation behind BLC for the 3-4 seed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lines for this weekend? I hit on that parlay 😉

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 2

LBC vs BLC
BLC -8

FCA Blue vs Hero's White
Hero's White -4

LBC vs Hero's White
LBC -2

Hero's Green vs BLC
Hero's Green -6

M&D Black -11

Hero's Green -13

NEMS vs Coppermine
NEMS -7

Integrity vs Coppermine
Coppermine -2

MD United vs LBC
MD United -4

BLC-8
BLC 11-4

Hero's White -4
FCA 5-4

LBC-2
LBC 8-5

Hero's Green -6
Hero's Green 7-5
BLC played them tough. BLC did have an earlier game as well, they are capable of winning NGLL but Hero's is still a machine.

M&D Black -11
M&B Black 12-1

Hero's Green -13
Hero's 14-5

NEMS -7
NEMS 9-7
Coppermine wouldn't give up in this one and NEMS may be a little too top heavy to really blow most teams out.

Coppermine-2
Coppermine 7-5
Game played out similar to what I thought. Solid defense by both. Integrity is getting better.

MD United -4
LBC 6-5
Huge win for LBC who is very much alive in that dark horse conversation behind BLC for the 3-4 seed.

Do you really sit and watch all these games? If so why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 2

LBC vs BLC
BLC -8

FCA Blue vs Hero's White
Hero's White -4

LBC vs Hero's White
LBC -2

Hero's Green vs BLC
Hero's Green -6

M&D Black -11

Hero's Green -13

NEMS vs Coppermine
NEMS -7

Integrity vs Coppermine
Coppermine -2

MD United vs LBC
MD United -4

BLC-8
BLC 11-4

Hero's White -4
FCA 5-4

LBC-2
LBC 8-5

Hero's Green -6
Hero's Green 7-5

M&D Black -11
M&B Black 12-1

Hero's Green -13
Hero's 14-5

NEMS -7
NEMS 9-7

Coppermine-2
Coppermine 7-5

MD United -4
LBC 6-5

No, I watch a few, and rely on parents of players on some other teams to provide info, but in all honesty I go off of previous scores and word of mouth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 3

NEMS 27 vs LBC 27
NEMS -5
LBC has held two straight teams under 6, although that won't happen against NEMS, I do expect a good showing.

MD United 27 vs Skywalkers Blue 27
MD United 27 -8
MDU needs to bounce back from a tough one goal loss to LBC, SW will gain experience needed this spring.

BLC Blue 27 vs Hero's White 27
BLC Blue -10
BLC is a very well rounded team and Hero's White is off to a slow start,

Coppermine 27 vs Skywalkers Blue 27
Coppermine -9
Coppermine has a very favorable schedule and I expect them to reel off 5 straight wins, this being the 2nd.

MD United 27 vs Pride Red 27
Pride Red -2
Big game for both clubs. I think this one will be tight. If the winner has more than 9 goals, I expect that Pride wins it.

Pride Red 27 vs LBC 27
Pride Red -3
Not only does Pride Red travel from NVA to Kent Island, but they must play an earlier game. Despite the favors for LBC, I think Pride comes out on top.

BLC Blue 27 vs Integrity 27
BLC -9
This may be a little high, as Integrity can control the draw in many cases. That being said, I think they have a tough time scoring and BLC runs a fast paced offense that can put up pts quick.

M&D Black 27 vs Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green -5
Always a fun one, Hero's hasn't clicked just yet. This will be physical but I don't think Hero's let's up on the gas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 2

LBC vs BLC
BLC -8

FCA Blue vs Hero's White
Hero's White -4

LBC vs Hero's White
LBC -2

Hero's Green vs BLC
Hero's Green -6

M&D Black -11

Hero's Green -13

NEMS vs Coppermine
NEMS -7

Integrity vs Coppermine
Coppermine -2

MD United vs LBC
MD United -4

BLC-8
BLC 11-4

Hero's White -4
FCA 5-4

LBC-2
LBC 8-5

Hero's Green -6
Hero's Green 7-5

M&D Black -11
M&B Black 12-1

Hero's Green -13
Hero's 14-5

NEMS -7
NEMS 9-7

Coppermine-2
Coppermine 7-5

MD United -4
LBC 6-5

No, I watch a few, and rely on parents of players on some other teams to provide info, but in all honesty I go off of previous scores and word of mouth.

For what its worth, I enjoy and look forward to your odds, and I look forward to Monday/Tuesday results.....please keep them coming.....and hey you are pretty good at this too.... whichis why you will have salty haters

For those who don't like them, use your free time somewhere else and leave people alone to do what they want as long as they are not hurting or offending anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 3
Hero's Green -5
Always a fun one, Hero's hasn't clicked just yet. This will be physical but I don't think Hero's let's up on the gas.

LOLZ
The only thing you got right is that Hero's hasn't clicked this year. We're finally healthy. Flip that spread. M&D will win by 5. Good luck to Hero's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait? Wasn’t M&D supposed to crush BLC? Hahahahahaha. Keep dreaming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parlay of the week:

Hero's White +10 - Think they will keep it closer than 10
Coppermine -9 - Skywalkers don't look too hot. Although Coppermine may ease up if up big. Think I'd still take "the mine"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my parlay of week is

Heros-5
LBC+5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Half our girls were out. And BLCs goalie was hot. Good for them. But it was one game. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Half our girls were out. And BLCs goalie was hot. Good for them. But it was one game. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN.

I thought that was your excuse for the fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my parlay of week is

Heros-5
LBC+5

NEMS vs LBC, You got two really good middies in this one. If NEMS can win the draws, I think that's where you see the NEMS victory over 5.
I like the goalies on these two teams as well, but NEMS may have the best middie in 2027 and she can get goalies out of their game quick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Direct quote from before the BLC game. But now they lost because half the team was out? 🤣

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Direct quote from before the BLC game. But now they lost because half the team was out? 🤣
Priceless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Priceless

M&D had a full contingent there, over 20 girls. So now M&D has 40+ girls on the team? What about 3 weeks prior when BLC blew M&D out at their own home made playday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Priceless

M&D had a full contingent there, over 20 girls. So now M&D has 40+ girls on the team? What about 3 weeks prior when BLC blew M&D out at their own home made playday?

That coach is nuts for having 27 girls on a team. Make some cuts. No team is that deep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That coach is nuts for having 27 girls on a team. Make some cuts. No team is that deep.

You’d think they’d put together a Red team. heck they did because they had a roster out with both Black and Red but then they seemed to just more or less combine the two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reality is all the programs are gunning for M&D. We get every team's best. We are most team's "Super Bowl."
Knock us for anything you want. Our coaches decisions, our play, our roster size etc. But it's all sour grapes. You all would gladly welcome any of our girls on your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I personally like the Hero’s Green Team as the best of the 27’s. We have played against both and I think the are a better team. M&D is really good and physical but I am more impressed by Hero’s. These are 6th grade girls and too many girls is great for the best but the others may be better served by getting more game experience and reps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reality is all the programs are gunning for M&D. We get every team's best. We are most team's "Super Bowl."
Knock us for anything you want. Our coaches decisions, our play, our roster size etc. But it's all sour grapes. You all would gladly welcome any of our girls on your team.

Hero's has been the cream of the crop in 2027.
M&D is very good. Top-3.
Hero's is always our Super Bowl, in terms, of UGA looks at Alabama, as in, not likely to win but still a good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the 2027's, I put Hero's Green, M&D, and BLC in the Top 3 (in no particular order). However, if I had to rank them now, it would be Hero's, BLC and then M&D. Not sure how you could rank them any other way given Hero's beat BLC and BLC beat M&D. If M&D beats Hero's, then I would say It's just a matter of who comes out on fire when they play each other. All very good teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the 2027's, I put Hero's Green, M&D, and BLC in the Top 3 (in no particular order). However, if I had to rank them now, it would be Hero's, BLC and then M&D. Not sure how you could rank them any other way given Hero's beat BLC and BLC beat M&D. If M&D beats Hero's, then I would say It's just a matter of who comes out on fire when they play each other. All very good teams.

I feel like this is very accurate.

I think all three can beat the other if things break right for them. So much talent on those rosters vs the other 2027 teams, but I will say this, other teams catching up slowly.

I'd love to know how those top-3 stack up nationally against the Long Island, Upstate teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has to be a troll. I can’t believe any M&D dad would love in such a fantasy land that he believes this is true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’d think they’d put together a Red team. heck they did because they had a roster out with both Black and Red but then they seemed to just more or less combine the two.

They had to. Too many that made the Red team ultimately chose other programs so there ended up not being enough for a Red team. Similar thing happened to 26s - all though that is a whole different can of worms at this club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
April 18 NGLL 2027 final :
M&D Black 9 Hero's Green 7

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hero's best still wasn't enough. But good game to them.

Hats off to Heros on their effort and keeping it mostly competitive yesterday. Knock our roster size if you want. But this weekend pretty much proved- we are stronger than most because we are deeper than most.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D is very good. Top-3.
Hero's is always our Super Bowl, in terms, of UGA looks at Alabama, as in, not likely to win but still a good team.

This aged well......lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D is very good. Top-3.

This aged well......lol

I would venture to say that both groups of parents on these teams are tied for the most inflated egos! Any given (Egotistical) Sunday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hats off to Heros on their effort and keeping it mostly competitive yesterday. Knock our roster size if you want. But this weekend pretty much proved- we are stronger than most because we are deeper than most.

Ugh. Half your girls don’t play. It wasn’t your depth that won the game. You guys had a good game yesterday. We didn’t play all that great, so I would not say our best wasn’t good enough. All teams have off days.

Either way, it was a fun game to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else feel like the refs have been really awful in the NGLL so far? Inconsistent calls. We had one ref tell our team that time outs are not allowed at any point.

We've had other refs argue with each other over calls.

Moving picks, which is my knowledge has always been illegal, seem not to be getting called, one ref told us that as long as the girl isn't leaning shoulder first, she can do a moving pick? Seems crazy and dangerous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ugh. Half your girls don’t play. It wasn’t your depth that won the game. You guys had a good game yesterday. We didn’t play all that great, so I would not say our best wasn’t good enough. All teams have off days.

Either way, it was a fun game to watch.

Boo Hoo. Our bench kids got in against you guys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else feel like the refs have been really awful in the NGLL so far? Inconsistent calls. We had one ref tell our team that time outs are not allowed at any point.

Moving picks, which is my knowledge has always been illegal, seem not to be getting called, one ref told us that as long as the girl isn't leaning shoulder first, she can do a moving pick? Seems crazy and dangerous.

Moving picks are LEGAL, at least have been for quite a few years. This is explicitly stated in the rule book and they use examples.

This is not basketball; however, we have many basketball refs that have incorrectly called it.
- aRef for the last 10 years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are on the heros team ? Funny how mommy and daddy care more about this stuff than the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While I won't argue that refs can be a little rough, it's usually wise to know the rules yourself before calling out the officials for it. Moving picks have always been legal in girls lacrosse. Only blind side picks are illegal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are on the heros team ? Funny how mommy and daddy care more about this stuff than the kids.

Who are you referring to? The M&D parent is the one making an butt of themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While I won't argue that refs can be a little rough, it's usually wise to know the rules yourself before calling out the officials for it. Moving picks have always been legal in girls lacrosse. Only blind side picks are illegal.

Kinda the point of why I asked. Guess I need to educate our coaches too.

Yes, refs have been bad, inconsistent, arguing with themselves. etc.

Anyone have a link to full rules used by NGLL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 3

NEMS 27 vs LBC 27
NEMS -5
LBC has held two straight teams under 6, although that won't happen against NEMS, I do expect a good showing.

MD United 27 -8
MDU needs to bounce back from a tough one goal loss to LBC, SW will gain experience needed this spring.

BLC Blue -10
BLC is a very well rounded team and Hero's White is off to a slow start,

Coppermine -9
Coppermine has a very favorable schedule and I expect them to reel off 5 straight wins, this being the 2nd.

Pride Red -2
Big game for both clubs. I think this one will be tight. If the winner has more than 9 goals, I expect that Pride wins it.

Pride Red 27 vs LBC 27
Pride Red -3
Not only does Pride Red travel from NVA to Kent Island, but they must play an earlier game. Despite the favors for LBC, I think Pride comes out on top.

BLC -9
This may be a little high, as Integrity can control the draw in many cases. That being said, I think they have a tough time scoring and BLC runs a fast paced offense that can put up pts quick.

Hero's Green -5

NEMS 27 vs LBC 27
NEMS -5
NEMS 27 8-6
LBC lost a tough one, but they keep improving, dark horse now in Red Division for that 2nd playoff spot.

MD United 27 -8
MD United 27 13-3
MD United got rolling, much needed win. Skywalkers won't worry about standings.

BLC Blue -10
BLC Blue 27 17-4
Combine great goalie play with aggressive middies and you get this result

Coppermine -9
Result TBD

Pride Red -2
Tie 8-8
" If the winner has more than 9 goals, I expect that Pride wins it" Lacrosse is a game of runs, evidently this game had several. Two evenly matched teams. 9 goals woulda won it.

Pride Red 27 vs LBC 27
Pride Red -3
LBC 9-4
LBC took advantage of Pride playing a tough game earlier in morning, but give LBC credit, they have size and skill on offense.

BLC -9
BLC Blue 27 11-2
BLC by 9, that was clear as day.

Hero's Green -5
M&D 9-7
I admit I did not see this one coming, M&D we know is talented. Things went their way and they pushed through. We will see this matchup again in the playoffs, bank on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

Hero's Green -5
M&D 9-7
I admit I did not see this one coming, M&D we know is talented. Things went their way and they pushed through. We will see this matchup again in the playoffs, bank on it.
Can't wait. it's gonna be on-trend. On these forums.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who makes the schedule? We are about 1/2 way through the season and BLC only 2 games left (played 6) . they have a break from 4/18 to 5/8 that is ridiculous in a season. That means they were either pushed to be tired for second games (i.e. lost to heros) or a intentional break to try to get them to loose their stride (or refresh). Coppermine and SW have played 2 games.

Lucky for them the payoffs are set.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who makes the schedule? We are about 1/2 way through the season and BLC only 2 games left (played 6) . they have a break from 4/18 to 5/8 that is ridiculous in a season. That means they were either pushed to be tired for second games (i.e. lost to heros) or a intentional break to try to get them to loose their stride (or refresh). Coppermine and SW have played 2 games.

Lucky for them the payoffs are set.

OR... maybe it is just a quirk in the scheduling of a league that has many divisions and many teams in a year where fields are not readily available due to COVID! Be grateful they are playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No. Scheduling is bad across the board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 4

Hero's White 27 vs Pride Red 27
Pride Red 27 -4

Pride has a lot of size, but Hero's White does too. I think Pride is a bit more polished on the offensive end and I think that is the difference here.

FCA 27 vs M&D Black 27
M&D Black 27 -9

M&D coming off a huge victory, I think they keep the great play going. FCA will have to play all 46 min for this game to stay single digits.

Coppermine 27 vs LBC 27
Coppermine -2

Coppermine kept it within 2 goals of NEMS (as did LBC) but Integrity kept it within 2 goals of Coppermine. This tells me these teams are not too far apart. I give the nod to Coppermine but LBC very well could win this by 2-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, the scheduling is horrendous across the league at all age divisions. Multiple games both days on the weekend then no games for 2 weeks etc. It's a poorly run league all around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, the scheduling is horrendous across the league at all age divisions. Multiple games both days on the weekend then no games for 2 weeks etc. It's a poorly run league all around.
Hey, here’s a thought, maybe cut the league some slack this season and be grateful your daughters are getting one. NGLL has to work around every athletic program in the MD/DC/VA area who are attempting to squeeze fall sports into spring seasons along with spring sports also in play. Field space is a nightmare. Stop griping about it because I doubt your kid is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey, here’s a thought, maybe cut the league some slack this season and be grateful your daughters are getting one. NGLL has to work around every athletic program in the MD/DC/VA area who are attempting to squeeze fall sports into spring seasons along with spring sports also in play. Field space is a nightmare. Stop griping about it because I doubt your kid is.

Agreed, they get a pass for this season, typically its only nice turf fields at private schools. I suspect not spring it will be back to SPSG, Garrison Forest, etc. Doesn't help they deal with Spring Break right as season starts with many clubs requesting byes that weekend or late games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's a thought, for what they charge to participate in the league, they should be better organized. It took 3 weeks for scores to finally be posted in a timely manner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's a thought, for what they charge to participate in the league, they should be better organized. It took 3 weeks for scores to finally be posted in a timely manner.

Exactly this - it would be one thing if this was year 1 or year 2. But it's not. They could do a much better job at scheduling based on club's home bases. However, they truly don't care as long as they get your money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A moving pick is a legal play in girls lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 4

Pride Red 27 -4

Pride has a lot of size, but Hero's White does too. I think Pride is a bit more polished on the offensive end and I think that is the difference here.

FCA 27 vs M&D Black 27
M&D Black 27 -9

M&D coming off a huge victory, I think they keep the great play going. FCA will have to play all 46 min for this game to stay single digits.

Coppermine 27 vs LBC 27
Coppermine -2

Coppermine kept it within 2 goals of NEMS (as did LBC) but Integrity kept it within 2 goals of Coppermine. This tells me these teams are not too far apart. I give the nod to Coppermine but LBC very well could win this by 2-3.

Pride Red 27 -4

White 10-9
What a time to get their first win. I was pretty sure Pride would win this one, but give White credit. 8am game for North VA kids in Springdale Prep didn't help their cause.

FCA 27 vs M&D Black 27
M&D Black 27 -9
M&D 15-2
Not a real shock here. M&D is on a roll after Hero's win.

Coppermine 27 vs LBC 27
Coppermine -2
Coppermine 12-3
Coppermine really took it to LBC, no one seems to be a real contender to prevent BLC and M&D from getting into the playoffs out of the Red division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playoffs are going to be interesting. I assume they will be:

NEMS v BLC

M&D vs Heros

I don't think BLC looses to NEMS
M&D beat Heros, BLC beat M&D but lost to Heros in a close one

The Championship is going to be exciting, but I think BLC is in at this point.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC will beat NEMS by 5+.
M&D will beat Heros again. We always get their best effort so it might come down to the last few possessions. Burt I still think we win.
BLC is kinda overrated. Most of their offense runs through one player. In the Championship, our defense should be able to shut her down and use its depth to win the other matchups. I think M&D wins it all by 2 or 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D will beat Heros again. We always get their best effort so it might come down to the last few possessions. Burt I still think we win.
BLC is kinda overrated. Most of their offense runs through one player. In the Championship, our defense should be able to shut her down and use its depth to win the other matchups. I think M&D wins it all by 2 or 3.

If Hero’s can not throw the ball away and make more of their shots, Hero’s will easily beat M&D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Hero’s can not throw the ball away and make more of their shots, Hero’s will easily beat M&D.

Hero’s top to bottom is the better team. I don’t see them losing again.

BLC is strong too but not on Heros level.

It was really these four teams all along and it’s played out like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The season isn’t over yet FYI. You all are so full of yourselves and it’s your daughters that still have to play the games. Sit back and cheer them on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 5

FCA 27 Integrity 27
Integrity 27 -2
Very important game for both teams to build some positive vibes heading into summer tourneys.

NEMS 27 Pride Red 27
NEMS -5
I think Pride is much better than the record, I think they have had some 9am and 8am! games 90 min away is not helping their cause.

Integrity 27 Skywalkers Blue 27
Integrity -8
I think its back to back Integrity wins here

Coppermine 27 Hero's White 27
Coppermine 27 -5
Coppermine made a statement last week, I think they keep it going

Skywalkers Blue 27 Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green 27 -16
Play the seniors, as they say.

LBC 27 M&D Black 27
M&D Black 27 -11
M&D continues to roll.

LBC 27 FCA 27
LBC 27 -3
Does LBC get back on track here? FCA would make a statement with a win here.

MD United 27 Hero's White 27
MD United 27 -4
White can be as physical as any team, can MDU handle it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The season isn’t over yet FYI. You all are so full of yourselves and it’s your daughters that still have to play the games. Sit back and cheer them on.

Don’t worry. We cheer them on as they win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 5

LBC 27 M&D Black 27
M&D Black 27 -11
M&D continues to roll.

No way M&D wins by 11 here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over yourself. Oh my God. Scores weren’t up in a timely manner for you and your panties are in a such a bunch. Maybe take them off so you are little less uptight. Do you scream out when you have stood in line too long at a store because they are understaffed because of a pandemic? TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND BE GLAD THEY ARE PLAYING!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, but good luck with that. Hero's has been turnover prone and shot poorly all year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 5

FCA 27 Integrity 27
Integrity 27 -2
Very important game for both teams to build some positive vibes heading into summer tourneys.

NEMS 27 Pride Red 27
NEMS -5
I think Pride is much better than the record, I think they have had some 9am and 8am! games 90 min away is not helping their cause.

Integrity -8
I think its back to back Integrity wins here

Coppermine 27 -5
Coppermine made a statement last week, I think they keep it going

Hero's Green 27 -16
Play the seniors, as they say.

LBC 27 M&D Black 27
M&D Black 27 -11
M&D continues to roll.

LBC 27 FCA 27
LBC 27 -3
Does LBC get back on track here? FCA would make a statement with a win here.

MD United 27 -4
White can be as physical as any team, can MDU handle it?

FCA 27 Integrity 27
Integrity 27 -2
Integrity 9-4 A little less of a game than I anticipated. Much needed win for Integrity.

NEMS 27 Pride Red 27
NEMS -5
NEMS 6-3 Played out as I thought though I did expect a little more scoring, Pride may end up with 1 win.

Integrity -8
Integrity 11-3 Nailed it. score won for the house.

Coppermine 27 -5
Coppermine 10-3 I expected a little more fight from White, but their size was a non factor against Coppermine it seems

Hero's Green 27 -16
Hero's Green 16-2 Honestly I thought Hero's would drop near 20 on them but maybe they did the right thing in the end.

LBC 27 M&D Black 27
M&D Black 27 -11
M&D Black 12-5 M&D didn't blow them out as I thought, LBC has some strong players that kept them in this.

LBC 27 FCA 27
LBC 27 -3
LBC 14-3 Obviously LBC shook off the earlier loss and made FCA pay for it. Nice bounce back.

MD United 27 -4
MD United 12-3 Game wasn't really in doubt, MDU offense got rolling and White couldn't stop it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Red Division looks to be locked with BLC and M&D. The Blue looks like NEMS is lock for the Playoffs as well. I would guess Hero’s is in the drivers seat as well but noticed that Coppermine is right behind them and play each other next week. Anyone familiar with either team and have any insight to whether Coppermine might upset Hero’s. Their last couple of games don’t seem that close. Either way it’s exciting to see two teams still playing for something while the other three spots seem locked up. All things considered it has been fun back on the sidelines cheering the girls on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Red Division looks to be locked with BLC and M&D. The Blue looks like NEMS is lock for the Playoffs as well. I would guess Hero’s is in the drivers seat as well but noticed that Coppermine is right behind them and play each other next week. Anyone familiar with either team and have any insight to whether Coppermine might upset Hero’s. Their last couple of games don’t seem that close. Either way it’s exciting to see two teams still playing for something while the other three spots seem locked up. All things considered it has been fun back on the sidelines cheering the girls on.

Coppermine will keep it close, but can't see them winning unless they win 75%+ draws. I'd guess a lower scoring 7-4 kinda game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coppermine will keep it close, but can't see them winning unless they win 75%+ draws. I'd guess a lower scoring 7-4 kinda game.

Coppermine is playing better than I thought in 2021, they only beat Integrity by 2 while Hero's beat them 14-5 so I think 7 pt difference is fair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 6

Integrity 27 vs Pride Red 27
Integrity 27 -3
Pride is in a bit of a free fall, I expect Integrity to come out pumped after two straight wins

BLC 27 vs MD United 27
BLC 27 -7
BLC has a 1/3 chance of winning it all I would say, and they want the division.

Coppermine Black 27 vs FCA Blue 27
Coppermine Black 27 -13
FCA season high goals is 5, and Coppermine will hit double digits for a third straight game.

NEMS 27 vs Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green 27 -7
My gut tells me Hero's makes a statement in this critical game for 1st place.

M&D Black 27 vs MD United 27
M&D Black 27 -8
M&D is hitting their stride and they won't call off the dogs.

Skywalkers Blue 27 vs Pride Red 27
Pride Red 27 -9
Pride needs this game to get back on the right track and get some positivity back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think this is proving to be false. Both NEMS and BLC 27s are at the top of any teams in that club. Hero's and M&D are as good as anyone.

I guess summer tournaments against non MD teams will really reveal where the 2027 teams stand but I would expect them to more than hold their own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NEMS has had a super easy schedule. No hard teams so far. I expect Heros to be them and take first in the division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed NEMS avoiding BLC and M&D was very lucky for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC, M&D, and Hero's are all another level above everyone else including NEMS. Give credit to NEMS for likely filling that fourth spot, but they will get rolled easily.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC, M&D, and Hero's are all another level above everyone else including NEMS. Give credit to NEMS for likely filling that fourth spot, but they will get rolled easily.

Most definitely a gap, same as it was in 4th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With yesterday in the books we now have to wait until next Saturday to see who the fourth and final playoff team will be. Will it be Hero’s (as I guess) or Coppermine? Either way it’s good to have a meaningful game the last week of the season. People have told me not to sleep on Coppermine because they have a really good team with a solid defense. Scores support that too. Hero’s is deep with some excellent attack players. Exciting. Waiting on the weekly write up and spreads before I place my bet this week. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With yesterday in the books we now have to wait until next Saturday to see who the fourth and final playoff team will be. Will it be Hero’s (as I guess) or Coppermine? Either way it’s good to have a meaningful game the last week of the season. People have told me not to sleep on Coppermine because they have a really good team with a solid defense. Scores support that too. Hero’s is deep with some excellent attack players. Exciting. Waiting on the weekly write up and spreads before I place my bet this week. LOL

Coppermine has had a very soft schedule right up until their last two games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won this weekend?
Any scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won this weekend?
Any scores?

Pride Red 14-0 over Integrity? What happened there?
BLC 5-4 over MD United? I expected double digits from BLC here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won this weekend?
Any scores?

Pride Red 14-0 over Integrity? What happened there?
BLC 5-4 over MD United? I expected double digits from BLC here.

I think that BLC got caught with being off for too long due to the schedule, They have not played in 3 weeks, and its hard keeping up the intensity when you are not playing.

Hats off to MU, holding it that close to BLC and M&D in 1 weekend says they might be trouble in the summer...

I am also puzzled by Pride's sudden abilities, I wont say what I am thinking, but .................................................

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 6

Integrity 27 -3
Pride is in a bit of a free fall, I expect Integrity to come out pumped after two straight wins

BLC 27 vs MD United 27
BLC 27 -7
BLC has a 1/3 chance of winning it all I would say, and they want the division.

Coppermine Black 27 -13
FCA season high goals is 5, and Coppermine will hit double digits for a third straight game.

Hero's Green 27 -7
My gut tells me Hero's makes a statement in this critical game for 1st place.

M&D Black 27 -8
M&D is hitting their stride and they won't call off the dogs.

Pride Red 27 -9
Pride needs this game to get back on the right track and get some positivity back

Integrity 27 -3
Pride Red 13-0
I think there were some circumstances outside the control of both teams here, kudos to Pride, Integrity can look forward to summer tournaments

BLC 27 vs MD United 27
BLC 27 -7
BLC 5-4
Close game here, great defense by both teams, both squads played tough. BLC had a scare.

Coppermine Black 27 -13
Coppermine Black 12-4
We will find out this weekend if Coppermine are legit or not.

Hero's Green 27 -7
Hero's Green 27 8-3
NEMS hung in there but Hero's too much, as I assumed.

M&D Black 27 -8
M&D Black 11-7
Another good showing by MDU here, M&D gearing up for playoffs.

Pride Red 27 -9
Pride Red 12-4
Went exactly as I though. Pride got its first two wins this weekend with M&D on the horizon.

MY observations, lots of the middle of the pack teams are getting better. The gap may be shrinking some, but its still the Big Three (Hero's M&D and BLC).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 7

Coppermine 27 vs Hero's Green 27
Hero's -5
Its the game to show if Coppermine is legit or not.

M&D Black 27 vs Hero's White 27
M&D -8
M&D loves beating Hero's regardless of Green or White

NEMS 27 vs Skywalkers Blue 27
NEMS -11
Skywalkers has a way to go, NEMS will take it to them.

BLC Blue 27 vs Coppermine 27
BLC -4
BLC should take it to them but can BLC be consistent?

FCA 27 vs Skywalkers Blue 27
FCA -5
Nobody wants to finish in last place, both teams will play to avoid that

FCA 27 vs Hero's Green 27
Hero's -12
This one could get ugly

Pride Red 27 vs M&D Black 27
M&D -8
Pride will try to keep it close. M&D can score in bunches.

NEMS 27 vs MD United 27
NEMS -3
MDU will need to win the draw to keep this game close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the games go today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One thing I've noticed this season is how big/tall some of these girls are? It's possible some have hit their growth spurts in 6th grade but I can't help thinking some of these girls look like they are almost ready for high school?? Have parents re-classified their "6th grade" girls already???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One thing I've noticed this season is how big/tall some of these girls are? It's possible some have hit their growth spurts in 6th grade but I can't help thinking some of these girls look like they are almost ready for high school?? Have parents re-classified their "6th grade" girls already???

I noticed that too, some very tall kids out there, even the teams that didn’t perform great still have size.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mine would be

1) Hero's Green
2) M&D Black
3) BLC
4) NEMS
5) Pride

Top 3 def the same

I'd go

1) Hero Green
2) M&D Black
3) BLC
4) Pride
5) MD United
6) LBC// NEMS / Coppermine

no real differentiation between 5 and 8 in my mind. I actually think outside of Heros this year as a general rule is well behing where comparable teams were the last 3 years. not sure if it is covid or just a down year in general

After NGLL regulation season, its clear Pride was a dissapointment.

NEMS obviously is in that four spot.
Coppermine could argue for fifth.
MD United and LBC are right there behind, and I wouldn't be shocked if they knocked off Coppermine head to head.

One could argue MDU is ahead of Coppermine, given they beat NEMS, but both lost by only 1 to BLC.
LBC actually beat MDU by 1, but got crushed by Coppermine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is why you play the game to determine the winner. As said... any given day. Now clearly Hero’s, M&D and BLC are ahead to the pack but I would sleep on LBC. Coppermine, NEMS or MD United.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 7

Hero's -5
Its the game to show if Coppermine is legit or not.

M&D -8
M&D loves beating Hero's regardless of Green or White

NEMS -11
Skywalkers has a way to go, NEMS will take it to them.

BLC -4
BLC should take it to them but can BLC be consistent?

FCA -5
Nobody wants to finish in last place, both teams will play to avoid that

Hero's -12
This one could get ugly

M&D -8
Pride will try to keep it close. M&D can score in bunches.

NEMS 27 vs MD United 27
NEMS -3
MDU will need to win the draw to keep this game close

Hero's -5
Hero's 10-3.
Pretty much as expected. Tough matchups for Coppermine in last weekend.

M&D -8
M&D 11-5.
A moral victory for White as I thought this could have been much worse.

NEMS -11
NEMS 12-4
Skywalkers took some lumps in NGLL A league.

BLC -4
BLC 6-5.
Another tight game for BLC, doesn't seem like what you want for championship run.

FCA -5
FCA 8-3.
Hope you all placed your bets.

Hero's -12
Hero's 15-2
Green ran a track meet in this one, next stop for them is M&D.

M&D -8
M&D 8-4
Good for Pride for keeping this one respectable. Gives them something to build on.

NEMS 27 vs MD United 27
NEMS -3
MD United 5-3
Not the way NEMS wants to head into the playoffs, but this game doesn't matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI- The surprising scores from last week don't tell the whole story. Not to say they girls didn't give their full effort while playing, but some of the teams that had already clinched the playoffs rested starters, tried some new combos out there, and played last week more as a scrimmage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Want a cookie? Who cares. Glad you felt the need to justify why some girls didn’t do as well as others. I bet some didn’t care because they already got scholarship offers from UNC, UMD, BC and others too? Let the girls play the game and be happy with their performance whether they win or not. They are 11 and 12 years old. Stop living through them and let them enjoy the time playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Want a cookie? Who cares. Glad you felt the need to justify why some girls didn’t do as well as others. I bet some didn’t care because they already got scholarship offers from UNC, UMD, BC and others too? Let the girls play the game and be happy with their performance whether they win or not. They are 11 and 12 years old. Stop living through them and let them enjoy the time playing.

Take relax a little! If you don’t like the material in this site don’t visit.

Last edited by JMLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only score that was surprising would have been BLC just beating Coppermine. I doubt BLC used it as a scrimmage because a loss or tie would have had them playing our Hero’s. Coppermine actually plays a great defensive game that matches up well against BLC’s style of play. That game honestly didn’t surprise me. What else was surprising? The rest weren’t close. Best of luck to everyone this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Playoffs

Hero's Green 27 vs M&D Black 27
Hero's -2
M&D beat them earlier in the season but I thought things went just right for them to get that win. Its going to be close, but I think Hero's pulls it out.

BLC Blue 27 vs NEMS 27
BLC -3
I think BLC is the best all around team, but NEMS has the top player in the game. I think if its a low score, BLC wins this.

Championship
Hero's Green vs BLC Blue 27
Hero's Green -4
I think Hero's takes the NGLL, we will see, four good teams, no doubt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a forum that has regular prognostications. And justifies the reasons behind the prognostications -- including who has the best players. If those best players don't play significant time or coaches are trying new combinations, it's relevant.

Sorry to burst your bubble that your daughter's team played an opponent this week that had nothignt o paly for and was resting most of their starters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a forum that has regular prognostications. And justifies the reasons behind the prognostications -- including who has the best players. If those best players don't play significant time or coaches are trying new combinations, it's relevant.

Sorry to burst your bubble that your daughter's team played an opponent this week that had nothignt o paly for and was resting most of their starters.

I just laugh at the idea of a team “resting their starters” a week in advance of a playoff game.

Signed, a parent of a team in the final four NGLL 2027

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just laugh at the idea of a team “resting their starters” a week in advance of a playoff game.

Come on...these 12 year old's need a couple weeks to rest up for the playoff run! It's been a grueling 8 game season!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its less about resting starters, more about giving more PT to girls who didn't get as much during the previous 6-7 games.

signed,

parent of a player in the 2026 NGLL final four.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The games today were amazing. The 4 teams are really the top 4. All 4 of them played for their lives, with the game getting away from Hero’s and Nems in the last 3 minutes of both games.

Congrats to the winners. The finals should be just as exciting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Playoffs

Hero's Green 27 vs M&D Black 27
Hero's -2
M&D beat them earlier in the season but I thought things went just right for them to get that win. Its going to be close, but I think Hero's pulls it out.

BLC Blue 27 vs NEMS 27
BLC -3
I think BLC is the best all around team, but NEMS has the top player in the game. I think if its a low score, BLC wins this.

Championship
Hero's Green vs BLC Blue 27
Hero's Green -4
I think Hero's takes the NGLL, we will see, four good teams, no doubt.

Championship Final
M&D Black 12
BLC Blue 2

An impressive performance by M&D 27 Black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is no one talking about the 12-2 victory by M&D against BLC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's there to talk about? Doesn't sound like an interesting game to watch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's there to talk about? Doesn't sound like an interesting game to watch

It was not, basically BLC did not turn up, if you watched the game they looked tired and uninterested. There must be issues in that camp, as the coaches could not get them going....But if you look at their last few games they have not really showed up...
Good news is that we won and no one can blame the Refs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it’s not about watching it. How did M&D beat BLC by 10? BLC didn’t score in the 2nd half of the game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D dominated the draw and possessions. BLC barely had the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D made a statement this weekend, they are the top 2027 team. Hopefully the MD teams do well in June against the NY/NJ/PA squads.

1) M&D Black
2) Hero's Green
3) BLC
4) NEMS

Not sure who goes the next few spots, but Summer tournaments will sort them out between Coppermine, LBC, MD United. Obviously the out of state games will be big in terms of measuring the 2027 local group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it’s not about watching it. How did M&D beat BLC by 10? BLC didn’t score in the 2nd half of the game

We are finally healthy. Told ya last mos. And no one believed me. Doubt and detest us because you ain't us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are finally healthy. Told ya last mos. And no one believed me. Doubt and detest us because you ain't us.

Get over yourself.

Out of curiosity how many 2008/2007 birth years are on that team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahahahaha. You could not pay my daughter to play on that team. We don’t detest you because you won. Word is the team culture stinks on that team. But stay on that high horse. It makes the fall all the further. You are not invincible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What bad team culture? and how would you even know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What?? With a roster that size who isn’t on the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahahahaha. You could not pay my daughter to play on that team. We don’t detest you because you won. Word is the team culture stinks on that team. But stay on that high horse. It makes the fall all the further. You are not invincible.

Your daughter isn’t talented enough to play there or she’d be there. Now zip it and go back to your C level team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your daughter isn’t talented enough to play there or she’d be there. Now zip it and go back to your C level team.

Try again. Made the team and opted to go elsewhere. And she doesn’t regret it one bit. Sometimes, there is more to the club experience than winning.

And, we don’t regret it either with some of the parents you have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^2027 parent^ : GET A GRIP! It’s a long road. When your turn comes to eat some humble pie ( and it will ) , it will be very bitter. PS- stop living through your child. That’s embarrassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was curious when I saw the score what happened here.....wow.... congrats to M&D....surprising blowout

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^2027 parent^ : GET A GRIP! It’s a long road. When your turn comes to eat some humble pie ( and it will ) , it will be very bitter. PS- stop living through your child. That’s embarrassing

Wrong. Not a parent on this team. Find your arrogance really funny though. Made it and left for better, awesome! Don’t go away mad , just go away !

Page 1 of 112 1 2 3 111 112

Link Copied to Clipboard