BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Girls 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am hoping the 21 and 22 teams can find a club to accept them as a team and give them an umbrella to play under. Coppermine or C2 possibly ??

Very sad for these girls to lose the team they supported for years in their final seasons. It has to be an emotional time for them. I hope someone picks them up and lets them play out together.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am hoping the 21 and 22 teams can find a club to accept them as a team and give them an umbrella to play under. Coppermine or C2 possibly ??

Very sad for these girls to lose the team they supported for years in their final seasons. It has to be an emotional time for them. I hope someone picks them up and lets them play out together.

Have they thought about all sticking together and approaching an organization that doesn’t have “b” teams just to allow them to fall under their umbrella? I’m certain there has to be some empathetic director out there that would consider that idea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW white is not sending players to top 10 programs. But, I do know they are sending girls to some solid D1, D2 and D3 programs such as West Point, Dartmouth, UMBC, Villanova, William and Mary, Dickinson, Gettysburg to name a few..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of parents willing to spend $$$ to be on the it team. This seems like the director pulled a fast one .Don't worry Integrity and MDU have A and B teams and take everyone.

I am not sure why parents let their D play on a B team . There are a lot of clubs with only one team per age group. It is great $ for club but mistake -maybe M&D but no other B.

SW White teams in the past 4 years have almost twice the amount of girls playing D1 ball than M & D Red so please do your homework next time. Just sayin’!

I would like to see the stats and which teams -calling BS

It’s all online, plus everybody else knows.....well except you.

Fake news

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of parents willing to spend $$$ to be on the it team. This seems like the director pulled a fast one .Don't worry Integrity and MDU have A and B teams and take everyone.

I am not sure why parents let their D play on a B team . There are a lot of clubs with only one team per age group. It is great $ for club but mistake -maybe M&D but no other B.

SW White teams in the past 4 years have almost twice the amount of girls playing D1 ball than M & D Red so please do your homework next time. Just sayin’!

I would like to see the stats and which teams -calling BS

It’s all online, plus everybody else knows.....well except you.

Fake news

The only real news is former M&D Red players on the stat sheet for D2/D3 (Mostly D3) schools. Stop drinkin’ the (Red) Kool-Aid son!

Good luck to all former Diamond players moving forward, which is what this post should be about.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW White is the only B team I would consider for my daughter in Maryland.

You must not be from Maryland then.

Thought this was the 2025 girls thread?
A quick look at last year shows M&D Red 2025 won the NGLL "B" league which had "B" teams and some mid-atlantic "A" teams (like Diamonds). Then faced the 2nd place "A" teams who lost in their regional finals. Then won their LFTC division and won one of the final tournaments against "A" teams (and Hero's white...again).

If we are talking 2025, I don't think SW even has a 2025 white team. Or least not one that has competed in the 2018/2019 season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coppermine took the entire Diamonds 2023 team under their umbrella. Not sure what happened at other age groups

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW White is the only B team I would consider for my daughter in Maryland.

You must not be from Maryland then.

Thought this was the 2025 girls thread?
A quick look at last year shows M&D Red 2025 won the NGLL "B" league which had "B" teams and some mid-atlantic "A" teams (like Diamonds). Then faced the 2nd place "A" teams who lost in their regional finals. Then won their LFTC division and won one of the final tournaments against "A" teams (and Hero's white...again).

If we are talking 2025, I don't think SW even has a 2025 white team. Or least not one that has competed in the 2018/2019 season.

A SW parent has a tough time being wrong about the "B" team SW

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard