BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Re: 2013 Oyster Bay Lacrosse League
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know when teh OBLL ends? cant find any info on the site. And in typical fashion our coach said it is over after the last game, which is a great answer and tells me that he doesnt even know.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone know when teh OBLL ends? cant find any info on the site. And in typical fashion our coach said it is over after the last game, which is a great answer and tells me that he doesnt even know.

Usually done the week before memorial day weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with Lax Jam on Saturday will Oyster Bay have schedules out sooner, so plans can be made.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now now.. do you really need to ask that question... I think you know the answer...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
schedule came out last night.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
step in right direction.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not public yet? Just want to thank 91 for posting the past few weeks so others can see. and of course BOTC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really now? Where would that be posted.......magical fairy land?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone who has access to this weeks schedule please copy and paste it. I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thurs night and not posted. Wonder if the tournament is causing issues.

step in right direction.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not public yet? Just want to thank 91 for posting the past few weeks so others can see. and of course BOTC

Brown nose

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 Jesters 5-4 over 2018 fl$. Great game, both Teams played hard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 Jesters 5-4 over 2018 fl$. Great game, both teams played hard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey anyone know how the 2018 Jesters did today ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone also know how the 2017 Jesters did in their rematch against the Gladiators yesterday.Thank you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone also know how the 2017 Jesters did in their rematch against the Gladiators yesterday.Thank you.

Well that was fast........they got destroyed plain and simple, like 16-1 or something. Ok everyone, pile on......Thanks for throwing this out there so everyone can chime in...I guess the humiliation on the field wasnt enough for you Mr Gladiator parent? You felt the need to come on here and try and disguise the fact that you were at the game yesterday? Yes you have a very good team and yes you killed an unprepared, unmotivated, poorly coached Jesters team who clearly were overmatched....Does that about cover it? You can now go about your day and feel good about yourself I guess.....nice job

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was embarrassing. As a Jesters parent, my apologies to the Gladiators. Jesters have been unprepared and lacked effort over the last month. No excuse, our coaches, parents and players need to get on the same page. We have a disease at the moment and need to find a quick and full remedy.

The Gladiators looked great, great coaching and player effort, compliments to them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters won 7 -2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters won 7 -2.

STOP- let's just end this here.

Jesters coaching and preparedness has been nonexistent for the last 5 weeks. Gladiators walked all over them (us). No excuse. No coaching, players without passion = failure.

Signed,
Jesters parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

An absolutely atrocious showing by the Jesters yesterday. Kudos to the Gladiators who are very well coached and have a talented group of kids, personally I think they can compete with any team at the age group. That being said, what happened yesterday was an absolute disgrace from a Jesters standpoint. It was the worst showing by a travel lacrosse team that I think I have ever seen. It was a complete failure of the organization, from the director on down. The Jesters organization took a huge step backwards yesterday. A few more showings like that and noone will want to play for that organization. As a Jesters parent I dont think I have ever been more humiliated since my son started playing lacrosse........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These types of showings have been common place for the Jesters teams for years. They have about 2 strong age groups and that is it and 2017 is not one of them.

There is a reason they had to have extra tryouts. Most of the strongest players at the original tryouts turned down the invite to play for them. The cost of the program went way up in the last 2 years and it really shouldn't have.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8th Grade Lacrosse Game. Little dramatic! Both are very good teams!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These types of showings have been common place for the Jesters teams for years. They have about 2 strong age groups and that is it and 2017 is not one of them.

There is a reason they had to have extra tryouts. Most of the strongest players at the original tryouts turned down the invite to play for them. The cost of the program went way up in the last 2 years and it really shouldn't have.

Uninformed response you have made-

the 2017 Black team did not have 2nd tryout, and does have potential and plenty of individual talent.

The coaches are killing this team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8th Grade Lacrosse Game. Little dramatic! Both are very good teams!

Says the guy who's son is not on either team and has no idea what it feels like to sit there and watch your son be humiliated like that.....enjoy your sons experience and dont comment on things you dont understand....The Gladiators are an extremely good team and can compete with anyone...The Jesters right now are anything but, and that was apparent to anyone watching the game yesterday.........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this '17 team a new team or were they together last year? What do you think it will take to make a turn around? There is still time before the spring games start. Can it be corrected?

You said parents coaches players need to be on the same page. Who are the ones we need to stay clear of in the future. the kids, parents, or coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

An absolutely atrocious showing by the Jesters yesterday. Kudos to the Gladiators who are very well coached and have a talented group of kids, personally I think they can compete with any team at the age group. That being said, what happened yesterday was an absolute disgrace from a Jesters standpoint. It was the worst showing by a travel lacrosse team that I think I have ever seen. It was a complete failure of the organization, from the director on down. The Jesters organization took a huge step backwards yesterday. A few more showings like that and noone will want to play for that organization. As a Jesters parent I dont think I have ever been more humiliated since my son started playing lacrosse........

Disagree...I have never been more humiliated....when my son first started playing he at least showed potential and there was an appreciation that every day he would improve. Watching yesterday I fear that he is going backwards, not because of his efforts or within his control. There are pieces of this team that are seriously broken. Get some committed coaching and let the good players play, the others can watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Uninformed response you have made-

the 2017 Black team did not have 2nd tryout, and does have potential and plenty of individual talent.

The coaches are killing this team.

One thing I know for a fact is that my son and 2 of his friends tried out for and were selected for what they are now calling the 2017 Black team and all 3 decided to play for other teams. So that is at least 3 kids that turned down the invite and that is only the 3 that I know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A bad of lacrosse is better then a good day at WORK !!!

Is this '17 team a new team or were they together last year? What do you think it will take to make a turn around? There is still time before the spring games start. Can it be corrected?

You said parents coaches players need to be on the same page. Who are the ones we need to stay clear of in the future. the kids, parents, or coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team is comprised of some leftover kids from last years team as well as kids who left other travel teams. Spring league games have started if you havent noticed. I think the issue is whether or not we have time or not to correct the issues before tournaments start.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters reputation has taken a hit over the years. They will put 24 to 26 kids on a team. That is too many. I know a few who took their kid off a team and the top wouldn't give back any money and would not return phone calls. There teams are not A caliber anymore. If you take money from people in this business you have to show people you care about their kid. Lax has become a big business here on Long Island.Parents want to see their kid win and become better lax players when u pay this type of money. Good Luck!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have the Galdiators played the Turtles recently? How did that go? Have they played 2018 91 Orange? If so how did that game go?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have the Galdiators played the Turtles recently? How did that go? Have they played 2018 91 Orange? If so how did that game go?

I am a Jesters parent and i watched that Gladiator team absolutely dismantle our team yesterday. I personally think they would be competitive with the Turtles. As for 2018 Orange, I think they would handle them easily. They are big, strong, fast and very well coached.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think Gladiators lost to Terps Black 8th grade a few weeks ago by 5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A bad of lacrosse is better then a good day at WORK !!!

Really? Another guy whos son wasnt on the field yesterday being humiliated. I would much rather have been at work honestly.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about you call the Jesters director and speak with him direct. Instaed of hiding behind a blog. I am sure all the coaches woke up sunday morning and said to each other lets lose this game. Call him now he is waiting for your phone call or you can stay behind your anonymous comments. See you at practice

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters reputation has taken a hit over the years. They will put 24 to 26 kids on a team. That is too many. I know a few who took their kid off a team and the top wouldn't give back any money and would not return phone calls. There teams are not A caliber anymore. If you take money from people in this business you have to show people you care about their kid. Lax has become a big business here on Long Island.Parents want to see their kid win and become better lax players when u pay this type of money. Good Luck!!

At this point this team is seriously broken. Coaches are clueless, kids are disinterested and have no competitive spirit. Not sure it can be fixed. This team wwill blow up next year...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are crazy one kid left the team and he recieved a full refund get your facts in order.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Key words big and fast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please call

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are crazy one kid left the team and he recieved a full refund get your facts in order.

One kid may have left but a lot more never accepted the invite after tryouts! FACT!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard