Dallastown Area High School (PA) 2020 Defense Ethan Eckert Commits to Siena College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Dallastown Area High School (PA) 2020 Defense Ethan Eckert of Duke's Lacrosse Club & Team 91 Maryland has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Siena College.

High School: Dallastown Area High School (Dallastown, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Siena College
Club Teams: Duke's Lacrosse Club, Team 91 MD
Academic Honors: Distinguished Honor Roll National Honors Society
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Siena College, Men's D1? "Coach Gleason & his staff made me feel at home, the facilities were incredible & the education you leave with is exceptional."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, coaches, and friends who supported me in this process!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Ethan Eckert on his commitment to Siena College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: