BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Re: Girls 2021-11th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Look into women’s BB, UConn women’s hoops lost over 3m last year and they have been top program and have loyal following.

Geno makes $2.5MM per year . Throw in his assistants and there is probably another $500,000. It's time for these athletics departments to start renegotiating some contracts.

Tough to hear for some but while IX was well intended it has been a major financial drain.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Committed 21's, are you hearing anything from your college coaches about relief with regard to standardized testing?

It is all up in the air, and will be dependent on what the individual admissions departments do in regards to new policies for regular admissions, the colleges will have some big decisions to make at institutional levels and it will trickle down to athletics admissions after that. If your daughter is committed have her discuss this with her coach (most coaches have been contacting their commits in the last month or so during this crisis). If she isn't committed look into the regular admission policy changes at the schools she is interested in, and use that to guide you. Best of luck!

Just curious if anyone has had their daughter's coach contact them yet with specific information regarding their scholarship offer or status. My daughter is committed to a D1 school, but other than a "hope you're staying safe" text, we've heard nothing concrete and aren't really sure if we are supposed to.

My daughter got a call from her coach and had a lengthy conversation. The coach has expressed some concern because the PAC-10 is discussing adopting a policy that will likely hurt several programs in the conference including hers and possibly put them on the chopping block. She also said she has seen many of the seniors with the extra year, seek transfers, and almost all are looking to transfer out of the conference based on this situation. I have seen one big name PAC 10 player transfer to a "safe" team.

The coach told her if nothing changes the offer remains, but she also told her that she should make sure she is registered and going to recruiting tournaments with her travel team just in case.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow re: PAC-10 parent. Very uncertain times. Committed 21 ACC has had frequent generic friendly personal texts from coaches re: recent grades but nothing concrete regarding program or individual status.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Committed 21's, are you hearing anything from your college coaches about relief with regard to standardized testing?

It is all up in the air, and will be dependent on what the individual admissions departments do in regards to new policies for regular admissions, the colleges will have some big decisions to make at institutional levels and it will trickle down to athletics admissions after that. If your daughter is committed have her discuss this with her coach (most coaches have been contacting their commits in the last month or so during this crisis). If she isn't committed look into the regular admission policy changes at the schools she is interested in, and use that to guide you. Best of luck!

Just curious if anyone has had their daughter's coach contact them yet with specific information regarding their scholarship offer or status. My daughter is committed to a D1 school, but other than a "hope you're staying safe" text, we've heard nothing concrete and aren't really sure if we are supposed to.

My daughter got a call from her coach and had a lengthy conversation. The coach has expressed some concern because the PAC-10 is discussing adopting a policy that will likely hurt several programs in the conference including hers and possibly put them on the chopping block. She also said she has seen many of the seniors with the extra year, seek transfers, and almost all are looking to transfer out of the conference based on this situation. I have seen one big name PAC 10 player transfer to a "safe" team.

The coach told her if nothing changes the offer remains, but she also told her that she should make sure she is registered and going to recruiting tournaments with her travel team just in case.

Uhhh...what recruiting tournaments? My guess is that's not happening this summer. June tourneys already rescheduled for August, might get dumped outright. Vail tournament cancelled. Lots of colleges cancelling all summer camps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is the PAC 10??? If your daughter was committed you would know it’s PAC 12! Stirring garbage!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is the PAC 10??? If your daughter was committed you would know it’s PAC 12! Stirring garbage!

Do you think it's over for 2021?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you think it's over for 2021?

what do you mean think its over for 2021?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you mean for recruiting for 2021's? I guess that depends on whether they will get an opportunity to step on a field. Doubtful tournaments will get played in July/August but who knows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unique to the 2021s: Are you expecting a refund of some sort from your club program if there are no or limited tournaments this summer?

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard