BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,246
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse for the Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Legacy Lacrosse are holding Nassau (516) Tryouts. Will be interesting to see now that the LI Wave have folded afrer Igloo girls also folding nd FLG going through their apparent issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI YJ Spallina still the top team in the country. Strong will get stronger.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All hail the incoming 7th grade “Spallina” team. I’m hoping you’re a “Spallina” troller because if ur a parent on that team this is comical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallinalomongelli team will be very strong this year. Putting this group together for select tournaments. Fear the bee...and the string of vowels coming together!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how many tournaments did JS actually coach this year? Not trolling, just curious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina does not need to join teams .
They win without the other team that never played in a major tournament!!!

Wishful thinking DAD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spallinalomongelli team will be very strong this year. Putting this group together for select tournaments. Fear the bee...and the string of vowels coming together!

Wishful thinking, goalie dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. you people don't get it...laugh a little and stop being so paranoid. "Spallinalomongelli" too funny. And leave goalie dad alone, its not him. We're just fine where we are...did you see any lomo girls at your JS tryout? No. No one cares. Happy with the coaching we are getting. Did see a few of the JS girls dropping in though...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how many tournaments did JS actually coach this year? Not trolling, just curious.

All of them

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All of them
LOL. you people don't get it...laugh a little and stop being so paranoid. "Spallinalomongelli" too funny. And leave goalie dad alone, its not him. We're just fine where we are...did you see any lomo girls at your JS tryout? No. No one cares. Happy with the coaching we are getting. Did see a few of the JS girls dropping in though...

Kudos to you and more should be like you acknowledging your kid at this point of their development is a B player and should play more is smart

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina does not need to join teams .
They win without the other team that never played in a major tournament!!!

Wishful thinking DAD

Spallina team won every tournament and was the Only YJ team ranked #1 why would they want any C team players off Lamangnini team ? They don’t Just be happy where your child is playing my daughters goal is to someday be on that team u til then keep practicing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Kudos to you and more should be like you acknowledging your kid at this point of their development is a B player and should play more is smart"

Lol. Curious extrapolation on your part-I'll leave it at that. We both seem happy where we are-you get to say your daughter is on the A team no matter what level of or of not contributing-I don't know, nor do I care and my daughters team has great coaching, a core of very talented athletes and players and civil parents on the sideline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Highly doubtful any JS kids were at the LOMO tryout. It's disgusting how the parents pit these girls/teams against each other over their own bruised egos.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. YJ Spalina
2. 9D1
3. Top Guns
4. YJ Lomo
5. YJ Janelli
6. Elevate
7. Legacy
8. Jesters
9 Liberty
10 Empire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when will YJ 2025 rosters be posted for 2020 season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we will see

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All hail the incoming 7th grade “Spallina” team. I’m hoping you’re a “Spallina” troller because if ur a parent on that team this is comical.

They're a bunch of clowns. #1 7th grade team - who cares? What does that get you exactly?

Nothing. Nadda. Zip. Zero. Not even a free cup of coffee.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're a bunch of clowns. #1 7th grade team - who cares? What does that get you exactly?

And yet here you are... spending your time... thinking about them, talking about them, commenting on them.... green with envy... its a good color for you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep representing LI, but don't pat yourself on the back too hard, you'll fall through your arse… Excited for what Lomo will do this season as well. Plenty of talented girls and teams on LI led by the YJ#1 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And yet here you are... spending your time... thinking about them, talking about them, commenting on them.... green with envy... its a good color for you

It is distaste and dislike because of the small-minded idiocy that spills forth from the parents. It is far from envy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And yet here you are... spending your time... thinking about them, talking about them, commenting on them.... green with envy... its a good color for you[/quote]

It is distaste and dislike because of the small-minded idiocy that spills forth from the parents. It is far from envy.
[/quote]

I agree - a little humility would be nice but that doesn't help the brand.

Have fun this winter playing down in box again. Maybe this is the year your Coach schedules a real 7th grade Box team instead of the novices who are a year younger? Probably not - beating up on the younger boys looks better on his social media feed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Have fun this winter playing down in box again. Maybe this is the year your Coach schedules a real 7th grade Box team instead of the novices who are a year younger? Probably not - beating up on the younger boys looks better on his social media feed[/quote]

Funny you all come on here and trash a team that works hard for what they EARN. Not one of the alleged "small-minded" parents have mentioned anything on this forum about the other 2025 teams, a b c or otherwise. The girls work for what they have, and a lot is expected of them. Take your kid outside and practice with them before coming on here and knocking a dedicated team of girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have fun this winter playing down in box again. Maybe this is the year your Coach schedules a real 7th grade Box team instead of the novices who are a year younger? Probably not - beating up on the younger boys looks better on his social media feed[/quote]

Funny you all come on here and trash a team that works hard for what they EARN. Not one of the alleged "small-minded" parents have mentioned anything on this forum about the other 2025 teams, a b c or otherwise. The girls work for what they have, and a lot is expected of them. Take your kid outside and practice with them before coming on here and knocking a dedicated team of girls. [/quote]

So, since they've been working so hard, are they ready to play real competition and stop hiding playing in B divisions against younger kids? Some people will do anything for a trophy! Asking for a friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ask your friend how bad your daughter got beat this summer. whatever they are doing is working and working way better than what your doing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
have to love the YJ LOMO C team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ask your friend how bad your daughter got beat this summer. whatever they are doing is working and working way better than what your doing

Fake news, but hilarious to see you lash out when called out! Why not just answer the question? Are you embarrassed because you don’t want to admit what you did last year is lame? While you’re at it, why did you post on social media that you won a box tournament when you didn’t. All dressed up in tee shirts you didn’t earn. Remember the boys 91 team that blew every other team out, you were supposed to play them in the championship, coaches agreed not to so you wouldn’t be embarrassed. As soon as the boys left, your team ran over and grabbed tee shirts they didn’t earn and claimed to be champions. Just wondering why you pulled such a weasel move?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets....

LOMO Dad be careful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trolls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news, but hilarious to see you lash out when called out! Why not just answer the question? Are you embarrassed because you don’t want to admit what you did last year is lame? While you’re at it, why did you post on social media that you won a box tournament when you didn’t. All dressed up in tee shirts you didn’t earn. Remember the boys 91 team that blew every other team out, you were supposed to play them in the championship, coaches agreed not to so you wouldn’t be embarrassed. As soon as the boys left, your team ran over and grabbed tee shirts they didn’t earn and claimed to be champions. Just wondering why you pulled such a weasel move?

I have friends on 91. Technically, 91 forfeited. The 91 coaches did not want to play a girls team. Silly in my opinion, but their call. A forfeit is a loss. I'm not saying the whole social media blitz after was correct. I personally wouldn't advertise a win by forfeit. But, it was still technically a win. The 91 coaches were shocked JS was pushing it out on social media and not happy about it at all. Neither was the 91 parents. To be honest, if you know JS even a little, you'd know he would probably collect his t-shirts and advertise the win. It's his business. I suspect the 91 coaches won't make that same mistake again.

Also as an aside, this year, the YJ 2025 team would need to enter in the Bantam division. That is 7th *AND* 8th-grade boys. If they can do it, kudos to them, but it's going to be tough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have friends on 91. Technically, 91 forfeited. The 91 coaches did not want to play a girls team. Silly in my opinion, but their call. A forfeit is a loss. I'm not saying the whole social media blitz after was correct. I personally wouldn't advertise a win by forfeit. But, it was still technically a win. The 91 coaches were shocked JS was pushing it out on social media and not happy about it at all. Neither was the 91 parents. To be honest, if you know JS even a little, you'd know he would probably collect his t-shirts and advertise the win. It's his business. I suspect the 91 coaches won't make that same mistake again.

Also as an aside, this year, the YJ 2025 team would need to enter in the Bantam division. That is 7th *AND* 8th-grade boys. If they can do it, kudos to them, but it's going to be tough.

Well whoever this is is clearly trying to stir nonsense Just went and looked and both teams boys 91 and Girls team took a group photo Both teams together. So carry on with your life. You wasted 40 minutes of my time to find the post. Lets knock this off
Management

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any other clubs starting practice this weekend? Imo this is way too early

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any other clubs starting practice this weekend? Imo this is way too early

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. Isn't this the #1 girls team in the country? Sounds like sour grapes. I see a lot on here about box, and the comments about one tournament and 91 boys, my question is why the 91 dad who is so bent on what JS did on social media with some tee shirts is on the GIRLS 2025 page. If 91 dad wants to complain about whatever happened at that box tournament and his sons box team, there is a boys 2025 thread for that. Or does 91 dad not have an audience to b*tch on that thread? Asking for a friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, Lomo "c" team. Ok. It it makes you feel better, call them a C team. Whatever. Clearly you do not have a good understanding of the competitive landscape... and that is ok. Enjoy the ride.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well whoever this is is clearly trying to stir nonsense Just went and looked and both teams boys 91 and Girls team took a group photo Both teams together. So carry on with your life. You wasted 40 minutes of my time to find the post. Lets knock this off
Management

^^THIS^^

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Management

You really did waste 40 minutes of your time. Here are the championship pics, trophy and t-shirts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrJQhCmhywS/?igshid=pbrm9vg5xe79

Better work quality would be appreciated.
- The Boss

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Management

You really did waste 40 minutes of your time. Here are the championship pics, trophy and t-shirts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrJQhCmhywS/?igshid=pbrm9vg5xe79

Better work quality would be appreciated.
- The Boss

Hmm.... How come only the girls have the tee shirts? Also, there were no champions, so why post at all? Play the game or shut up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty cheap of smithown blazers to bring a 2023 to a charity tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
?? Its a play date on mini fields, 7v7, no scores posted or records kept with mixed aged groups. its not a tournament...doesn't matter. My daughter's team played 4 games all against 24's and all the games were competitive. Some food/drink vendors on site would've been nice though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
were there any 2025 teams there with their regular team playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Lomo. Not sure about anyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Lomo. Not sure about anyone else.

Funny how they changed the schedule so Janelli's team could avoid playing them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was Not Jianullio's team. It was a mix of some of his girls and the next team down so they were better matched vs their 25 schedule than playing 24's all day. Nothing to see here, move along.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The Blazers did not have any 2023 players. You asked the father which team she plays for & he said she plays for a 2023 team. (She is a 2025; 7th grader) Nice try “assuming” she was 2023. If you felt it was wrong you should have said something then to clarify not post misleading information "anonymously". (It was nice meeting you Sunday ;-))

We’re sorry your still searching for excuses. It was a charity event so we didn’t keep score but we’re happy w/ the results. The Blazers did have a 2026 that played the field for the first time ever so thanks for posting that as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty cheap of smithown blazers to bring a 2023 to a charity tournament

Hey young blood don’t be bitter your daughter’s team lost to a team of 2025 girls and 1 2026.

Sad thing for you is that all those girls don’t play together regularly. They don’t all play YJ. They don’t all live in the same town. They don’t practice everyday or together regularly. They showed up that morning and played well as a group.

Instead of being a hater maybe recognize the girls for their talent, skill set and unselfishness in how they played. Those girls had fun just playing together. See you at the next event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BE CAREFUL

LOOKING AT THE YJ WEBSITE YOU WERE THE ONLY TRUE YJ TEAM... WAIT ARE YOU A YJ TEAM??

WAIT UNTIL CAROL FINDS OUT THAT YOUR COACH WAS TEXTING PLAYERS PARENTS FROM OTHER YJ TEAMS TO COME TO HER EARLY TRYOUTS. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN IN THE SAME PROGRAM?

FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS....

THE WHEEL IS ROUND ENJOY THIS YEAR , DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

CHEEP.... VERY CHEEP>

WHAT YOU HAVE DONE HERE MAY COME BACK AT YOU WHEN SPALLINA FINDS OUT AND NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT. TEXTING HIS PLAYERS ..... TERRIBLE

THE TRUE A TEAM..... HA HA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BE CAREFUL

LOOKING AT THE YJ WEBSITE YOU WERE THE ONLY TRUE YJ TEAM... WAIT ARE YOU A YJ TEAM??

WAIT UNTIL CAROL FINDS OUT THAT YOUR COACH WAS TEXTING PLAYERS PARENTS FROM OTHER YJ TEAMS TO COME TO HER EARLY TRYOUTS. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN IN THE SAME PROGRAM?

FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS....

CHEEP.... VERY CHEEP>

WHAT YOU HAVE DONE HERE MAY COME BACK AT YOU WHEN SPALLINA FINDS OUT AND NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT. TEXTING HIS PLAYERS ..... TERRIBLE

Ah- YJ trouts happened and rosters were set already. The girls here aren’t a YJ team.......I’m sure the rest of what you say above is just as accurate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this ALL CAPS paranoid, diatribe drivel even about? stink it "true "A" team mom/dad/step aunt. Your life must be vacant ex your daughters lacrosse talent. Keep clinging on to her coat tails.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BE CAREFUL

FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS....

CHEEP.... VERY CHEEP>

You assume Spallina doesn't know about it already. Texting players on the #1 team in the country to come try out for the YJ C team isn't that much of a threat. Everyone accounted for, and MANY tried out to be on his team from other clubs. A simple text isn't going to cut it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by DolphinLax
The Blazers did not have any 2023 players. You asked the father which team she plays for & he said she plays for a 2023 team. (She is a 2025; 7th grader) Nice try “assuming” she was 2023. If you felt it was wrong you should have said something then to clarify not post misleading information "anonymously". (It was nice meeting you Sunday ;-))

We’re sorry your still searching for excuses. It was a charity event so we didn’t keep score but we’re happy w/ the results. The Blazers did have a 2026 that played the field for the first time ever so thanks for posting that as well.

It’s nice to hear of kids playing up instead of holdbacks playing down. Kudos to both girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ C? Why do you choose to disparage your own program and a fine man and coach in Janelli. Go stuff your opinion and you own mythical ranking of teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ C? Why do you choose to disparage your own program and a fine man and coach in Janelli. Go stuff your opinion and you own mythical ranking of teams.

I guess “C” stands for champs of the charity tourney....... also could be for Captain of your town team when these girls make Varsity. Also stands for Clown, Classless or Chump which clearly you are!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More importantly is the best goalie in the age group coming back?

Is she bringing OGD (Original Goalie Dad) with her?

All Goalie Dads should be on high alert as your spot is in jeopardy. Hopefully you still have that 22 Lax supplemental tryout email in your inbox.

Respect to DolphinLax for not posting anonymously, give my regards to Mrs. DolphinLax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All Goalie Dads should be on high alert as your spot is in jeopardy. Hopefully you still have that 22 Lax supplemental tryout email in your inbox.

Respect to DolphinLax for not posting anonymously, give my regards to Mrs. DolphinLax

DolphinLax can't give your regards. You posted Anonymously. Duh.

Hope your daughter is smarter than you. Doubtful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sadly she’s pretty dopey, but luckily she’ll get a full ride.

She’s does however having working knowledge of the concept of sarcasm, which apparently is lost on many.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that she going to Janelli.
Saw the dad talking to him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ team breakdown-for the parents-what really matters-

Janelli-best team tailgate/parking lot parties
Lomangino-best car show of range rovers in the parking lot
Spallina-best pasta party and meatballs between games at tournaments

All YJ and good lax-party on lax moms...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She’s does however having working knowledge of the concept of sarcasm, which apparently is lost on many.

Mom is always giving the full ride and not for dad. Everyone knows it, even him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mom is always giving the full ride and not for dad. Everyone knows it, even him.

That is pretty funny. Thanks for the morning chuckle. - MnD Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess “C” stands for champs of the charity tourney....... also could be for Captain of your town team when these girls make Varsity. Also stands for Clown, Classless or Chump which clearly you are!

Wow, bold statement. How'd this team do at Farmingdale?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that she going to Janelli.
Saw the dad talking to him.

Make sense and would be a major upgrade. That addition would probably put them ahead of TG, 91, and Lomo and would close the gap with YJA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

I was a little worried about this weekend some players have another commitment
BUT
Our roster has been nicely adjusted with a few of Spallinas girls which brings us up to another level!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

BUT
Our roster has been nicely adjusted with a few of Spallinas girls which brings us up to another level!

Looks like CR ended the who is the B and who is the C team debate based on the respective schedules down in Maryland next week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My grade schooler is interested in playing travel lacrosse in the Farmingdale area. We’ve never played before but she’s always been a top athlete in soccer and basketball. I heard the LI Yellow Jackets are the best club, but also that the owner Carol Rose is racist and perhaps even transgender too. Appears very possible based on internet pics of her (sorry but she looks like a dude) and the club (everyone looks alike). Also found Rose’s Twitter profile and saw that deplorably she’s an active supporter of the orange traitor in the White House. Not a character role model I want for my adopted immigrant daughter, but then it’s also clear that the Yellow Jackets are tremendously successful. I don’t think it’s right to fault the character of the entire club or the many other coaches without at least asking for honest feedback first. What’s been everyone’s experience?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do the moderators let the same guy post the same message on 5 different threads?

you guys wanna clean this up..

( I can copy and paste too)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Spallina team this fall? Why are they not coming to MD? Besides getting beat by Heros and MND Black at Young Guns, they seemed to run the table besides a loss to Heros at LAX for the Cure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Spallina team this fall? Why are they not coming to MD? Besides getting beat by Heros and MND Black at Young Guns, they seemed to run the table besides a loss to Heros at LAX for the Cure.

Awe look at the super fan. So nice you have all those 11 year old girl stats handy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

BUT

Looks like CR ended the who is the B and who is the C team debate based on the respective schedules down in Maryland next week.

Be careful
Now you can back up your big talk.
your the best fall team we have ever seen. Didn't play a major tournament all summer BUT your the BEST fall team around!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

BUT

Be careful
your the best fall team we have ever seen. Didn't play a major tournament all summer BUT your the BEST fall team around!!

This team is toast in that bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

BUT

Be careful

How did it go down there?

One of the YJ Jabroni Dads was crowing about going 3-0 and how much better they are this year, but look at their schedule?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Lomo has some work to do. Against elite competition looked weak at the draw and slow in the midfield.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Lomo has some work to do. Against elite competition looked weak at the draw and slow in the midfield.

So what were the scores? Nothing on tourneymachine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is nothing on here about going 3-0.
Nothing
Nothing

If you ask a parent how they did and they tell you, that is it.

You asked and got an answer you did not want to hear!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Double digit loss to MnD Black and not much better against Heros Green and Pride
they were the weakest in the bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is nothing on here about going 3-0.
Nothing
Nothing

If you ask a parent how they did and they tell you, that is it.

You asked and got an answer you did not want to hear!

Happy for Janelli kids. Excited to see them grow this season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Double digit loss to MnD Black and not much better against Heros Green and Pride
they were the weakest in the bracket

Thank you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
0-10 to M&D
4-6 to Heros
4-5 to the other team, forgot the name.

Some ground to make up vs. the elite teams.

Happy for YJ Janelli. Not comparing them though based on this. Two teams played very different competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

BUT

Be careful

One of the YJ Jabroni Dads was crowing about going 3-0 and how much better they are this year, but look at their schedule?

I don't think this is true.
I think that you are full of .....!
Nobody was hanging around after the tournament in the rain.
Sign your name and who you spoke with!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
0-10 to M&D
4-6 to Heros
4-5 to the other team, forgot the name.

Some ground to make up vs. the elite teams.

Happy for YJ Janelli. Not comparing them though based on this. Two teams played very different competition.

Anyone tell goalie dad that 0-10 isn't going to win Nationals?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

BUT

Be careful

Sign your name and who you spoke with!

The dad who was chirping wasn't even in attendance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Sign your name and who you spoke with![/quote]

The dad who was chirping wasn't even in attendance.[/quote]

Another post tournament Monday, and it's the same AH who won't stop yapping, and this time I have to hear about his kids.

I get it the team is better this year, but at least play a decent team or in a quality event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sign your name and who you spoke with![/quote]

The dad who was chirping wasn't even in attendance.[/quote]

Another post tournament Monday, and it's the same AH who won't stop yapping, and this time I have to hear about his kids.

I get it the team is better this year, but at least play a decent team or in a quality event.
[/quote]
Sounds like you need someone else to talk to? Maybe hes just proud of his kid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again I call BS

Where is this in writing?

Here say.............
Leave the kids alone and worry about your own team.
Find another team to screw with!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Janelli team going to Nationals when they did not win a single tournament last year or even make the playoffs in any events? They didn't beat a single good team all year in tournament play (91 even blew them out) and they ducked the good teams all fall letting Lomo play the A schedule.

I guess it really is who you know, unless CR is using them as the sacrificial lamb with the plan of Splalina taking Nationals and Lomo taking the Mid Atlantic.

Makes no sense otherwise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Janelli team going to Nationals when they did not win a single tournament last year or even make the playoffs in any events? They didn't beat a single good team all year in tournament play (91 even blew them out) and they ducked the good teams all fall letting Lomo play the A schedule.

I guess it really is who you know, unless CR is using them as the sacrificial lamb with the plan of Splalina taking Nationals and Lomo taking the Mid Atlantic.

Makes no sense otherwise.

Maybe CR doesnt think LOMO can compete in Nationals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You want to be on that team. They are going to be good this year and they have fun!
Come on over before it is too late.
Find another team to wine about!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Maybe CR doesnt think LOMO can compete in Nationals"

But Janel can????? no logic there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid Atlantic will be way more competitive than Nationals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His team is flush with new talent in addition to trimming the tree a bit and is going to surprise some people this year. And now for the bad news, enjoy it while it lasts as JS is going to take your best player/players like he did last year even though they will likely never see the field.

Must be tough spending all that money on hotels and never see your kid touch the field. At least you get a few "free" t shirts and your name on a chair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His team is flush with new talent in addition to trimming the tree a bit and is going to surprise some people this year. And now for the bad news, enjoy it while it lasts as JS is going to take your best player/players like he did last year even though they will likely never see the field.

Must be tough spending all that money on hotels and never see your kid touch the field. At least you get a few "free" t shirts and your name on a chair.

Name on a chair? What's that about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Playing time is earned, like everything else in LIFE. It's a good thing that little Suzie should learn early in life. If your kid isnt seeing the field they need to work harder. PS this will be the case in college too, hopefully BOTC has a college thread you can whine on then

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Trimming the tree..."

Trim your monster bush...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is YJ Spallina really playing down against 5th graders? That's messed up.

https://tourneymachine.com/Public/R...ivision=h201912171626108248241e667746e47

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try checking out the 7/8 Girls bracket, stunad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like the Boys division to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"His team is flush with new talent in addition to trimming the tree a bit and is going to surprise some people this year. And now for the bad news, enjoy it while it lasts as JS is going to take your best player/players like he did last year even though they will likely never see the field.

Must be tough spending all that money on hotels and never see your kid touch the field. At least you get a few "free" t shirts and your name on a chair."

OK Dad. Keep telling yourself that your team is getting better if that makes you feel better talking your own position. Enough with the basing of the Spallina team. Its not the team for your daughter, get over it and root for your fellow YJ team that is the flagship. And enough with your daggers at the Lomo team as well. They are more competitive than Jan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are playing Sunday in all Girls division Heck of a try, Spallina teams are also listed Varsity boys Jv boys 7/8 boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are playing Sunday in all Girls division Heck of a try, Spallina teams are also listed Varsity boys Jv boys 7/8 boys

Look again Columbo - it says 91Spallina, not YJ. JS has a brother who has, wait for it, two sons about that age. Could it be his team??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hater, The girls 7/8 team (91 Spallina) is Joe’s YJ team playing box.

He also has older teams in the JV (Bandits) and Varsity (Crush) brackets....the others are either Brian’s team or the 6th grade team that’s starting to play Box also.

Now that we have sorted it out, let’s not hear the stupidity about those young ladies playing 7/8 AA boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are very pleased to get the girls division off and running. Most of the teams are 7/8 middle school teams and a few teams have 9th grade athletes participating. We are looking for more girls teams in future tournaments check playfusionlax.com email us for more info
This is a great way to increase skill development and competition is great

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

its more messed up you cant figure out a basic schedule

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Spallina on another championship! Question regarding the roster, it seems like he has 30 girls on the roster, and only 15/16 girls play. Are parents blinded by being on this team and winning? Why would you pay all of this money to ride the bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Spallina on another championship! Question regarding the roster, it seems like he has 30 girls on the roster, and only 15/16 girls play. Are parents blinded by being on this team and winning? Why would you pay all of this money to ride the bench.

I wouldn't do it myself, especially at this young age, but some might think the coaching and connections he brings are worth it. People said the same thing about his boys 2020 Crush team - guess it depends on what you're after.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn't do it myself, especially at this young age, but some might think the coaching and connections he brings are worth it. People said the same thing about his boys 2020 Crush team - guess it depends on what you're after.

There is still a fair amount friends and family on the back end of that roster that he likely is trying to insulate. The girls that play are truly outstanding, but if you subjectively evaluated all the 25s there would likely be 5/6 new kids on the A team. No disrespect to anyone and they are the best team by a wide margin, but logically all the kids who were the best in 3/4 grade won't be the best kids in 7th when considering the development/maturation process. If it was a coach with less cache, CR probably would have forced the issue with respect to reshuffling the deck. But why bother? The team is winning and the parents of the kids who don't see the field (even in blowouts) are happy because they are getting the Spalina experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winning cures all I guess. Just would rather pay money and have my daughter play. Seemed like YJ got the easiest draw at Indoor Lax Championship. M&D has a tough draw! Heros pool was cupcakes, at least they had to play M&D in the semis. The earlier pool had M&D, YJ, Heros and Ct Grizzlies all in the same pool. That would have been fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winning cures all I guess. Just would rather pay money and have my daughter play. Seemed like YJ got the easiest draw at Indoor Lax Championship. M&D has a tough draw! Heros pool was cupcakes, at least they had to play M&D in the semis. The earlier pool had M&D, YJ, Heros and Ct Grizzlies all in the same pool. That would have been fun to watch.

Watched the semi finals and championship with my daughter With the semi finals we watched both best we could but after YJ game was lopsided we watched a great M&D Heros game M&D hung in there while missing many key players according to the parent squad. My overall thoughts are the YJ team is light years ahead in this age group WOW is all I have to say. Yj was up by 10 plus against a very good heros team most of the game, YJ was running Middie lines and their attack is unguardable especially what I am guessing is the Coaches daughter she was very very impressive and scored or assisted most of the goals. Hero's played well vs M&D and I saw them earlier in a game and they have some great size and scoring Overall the tournament was well run and so much fun for the kids One draw to start each half kids had a great time so many goals and touches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ coaches daughter plays the whole game, How about playing your whole roster, and rotating in and out the whole game. Develop the girls at the bottom of the bench, and why even have a second goalie if she is not playing. Hero's and M&D utilize their whole team, if they kept the top girls in all game, i would believe they would be unbelievable too. No mention of rotating your defense and attack?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ coaches daughter plays the whole game, How about playing your whole roster, and rotating in and out the whole game. Develop the girls at the bottom of the bench, and why even have a second goalie if she is not playing. Hero's and M&D utilize their whole team, if they kept the top girls in all game, i would believe they would be unbelievable too. No mention of rotating your defense and attack?

M&D did not have many of the girls that were on the championship team last year. No doubt the YJ team is very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will preface this by saying my daughter does play for M&D so I have no love loss for Hero's but come on. Heros doesnt have anyone close to ability to the top 5/6 YJ kids and the coaches daughter is on another level. You got beat badly accept it and move on and for the record they would of done the same to us so I am just being honest. Was good for our kids to see the level of sticks skills. As parents it is tough some times to motivate but for the kids to see other girls their ages with stick skills like they had was an eye opener. I Think this will motivate our coaches to amp up the training and I do believe with a full roster M&D is a touch ahead of Hero's but we will find that out this spring. How would others rank the next 4 or 5 teams CT Grizzlies, Skywalkers, Primetime, Eaglestix Pride

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ did sub in the Championship game...the backup goalie got 90 seconds vs Hero's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will preface this by saying my daughter does play for M&D so I have no love loss for Hero's but come on. Heros doesnt have anyone close to ability to the top 5/6 YJ kids and the coaches daughter is on another level. You got beat badly accept it and move on and for the record they would of done the same to us so I am just being honest. Was good for our kids to see the level of sticks skills. As parents it is tough some times to motivate but for the kids to see other girls their ages with stick skills like they had was an eye opener. I Think this will motivate our coaches to amp up the training and I do believe with a full roster M&D is a touch ahead of Hero's but we will find that out this spring. How would others rank the next 4 or 5 teams CT Grizzlies, Skywalkers, Primetime, Eaglestix Pride

Which coaches daughter? You can't mean JS's kid. You have to mean the blonde girl bc JS's kid cant run and has never seen a shot she didn't think she should take.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ did sub in the Championship game...the backup goalie got 90 seconds vs Hero's.

She has her name on the back of the chair, that's all that matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pains me to say this but the YJ team is considerably better than every team in this age group for now at least, As far as JS daughter a year ago you may of been correct but she is at a completely different level now than any girl I saw at that tournament have to say I was surprised and impressed . We played them early in tournament and she may of had 10 goals herself. Our Skywalker team did not practice much leading up to this event and it showed but I think it lit a fire under our coaches. Looking forward to the Spring league

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what are top 10 teams heading into summer after YJ Spallina Think skywalkers will close the gap on the top a bit
YJ Spallina
M&D
Skywalkers
Heros's
Pride

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

BUT

Be careful

How do the other LI teams rate after YJ Spallina
Who wins a game YJ Janelli vs LOMO
and Can Top guns beat either of them
Legacy? 91 orange Elevate
\

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watched the semi finals and championship with my daughter With the semi finals we watched both best we could but after YJ game was lopsided we watched a great M&D Heros game M&D hung in there while missing many key players according to the parent squad. My overall thoughts are the YJ team is light years ahead in this age group WOW is all I have to say. Yj was up by 10 plus against a very good heros team most of the game, YJ was running Middie lines and their attack is unguardable especially what I am guessing is the Coaches daughter she was very very impressive and scored or assisted most of the goals. Hero's played well vs M&D and I saw them earlier in a game and they have some great size and scoring Overall the tournament was well run and so much fun for the kids One draw to start each half kids had a great time so many goals and touches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were some players that switched between the Big 3 teams down here in MD. The guilty parties try to paint a picture how all the kids and parents get along so well. The truth is there were some back door deals especially kids that were gifted onto our Hero's team. Our coaches should be ashamed how it was handled especially with the attack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were some players that switched between the Big 3 teams down here in MD. The guilty parties try to paint a picture how all the kids and parents get along so well. The truth is there were some back door deals especially kids that were gifted onto our Hero's team. Our coaches should be ashamed how it was handled especially with the attack

Wait but you said they all hugged after M&D lost to Hero’s. Teams take players from each other down here often because teams are close in ability often teams bottom players switch back and forth. Few of our new additions may not be here for long

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Happens everywhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

BUT

Be careful

\

Lomo
TGs
Janelli
Legacy
Elevate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How well will defenders on Spallina get recruited playing backer zone 100% of the time. What do college coaches look for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How well will defenders on Spallina get recruited playing backer zone 100% of the time. What do college coaches look for?

Recruited? They are in 7th grade. God you people are obsessed with this team. Figuring you’re not on the JS team, why are you worried about how his kids will get recruited, worry about your own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The backer. That's who they look for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

BUT

Be careful

\

Lomo
TGs
Janelli
Legacy
Elevate

Lomo below TG
Elevate over Legacy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting, Only change I would have is Janelli over TG's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
\[/quote]

Lomo
TGs
Janelli
Legacy
Elevate

Lomo below TG
Elevate over Legacy
[/quote]

The national rankings have 91 the highest and Janelli the lowest for what that's worth.

Janelli didn't play anyone good last year and got spanked by 91 when they played so I guess that makes some sense.

I didn't know 91 still had a girls program honestly; I thought that side of the program folded years ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We'll see who the top team is at the Mid Atlantic this summer all the top teams are going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some clubs are done by then so not all the teams will be there. Midatlantic is not a very good tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some clubs are done by then so not all the teams will be there. Midatlantic is not a very good tourney.

That's an absurd statement. This is the list of teams currently registered for Mid-Atlantic. What good team is missing? Yes the B level LI teams aren't attending but who cares?:
Big 4 HHH 2025
Bitmore 2025
Cardinal 2025
Cav Lax 2025
Coppermine 25 Black
CT Grizzlies 25 Navy
CT Grizzlies 25 Yellow
DEWLAX 25 Black
Eagle Stix 25 Blue
Hero's 25 Green
Hero's 25 White
LBC 2025
LI Legacy 25 Blue
LI Top Guns 25 Black
LI Top Guns 25 Purple
Limitless Elite 25
Lucky Lax 2025
M&D 25 Black
M&D 25 Red
M&D Orlando 25 Black
MC Elite 25 Midnight
Monster 25 Purple
Monster 25 White
Prime Time 2025
Rebels 25 Black
Reign 2025
Renegades 25
REV 25
Richmond Strikers 25
Salt City 2025
Sky Walkers 25 Blue
Sky Walkers 25 White
Steps 25 California
Style '25
TLC 2025 Red
TLC 2025 White
YJ 25 Janelli
YJ 25 Lomangino
YJ 25 Markowitz
YJ South 25

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed so glad our club director has common sense

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE

Agreed so glad our club director has common sense

Sure looks like a strong list of teams for such a worthless tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mid Atlantic is by far the best competition at any tournament period. Absolutely the most prestigious tournament to win, it is the only tournament ALL the big dogs show up to. 2025 thread- newbie, this must explain your complete ignorance on the subject.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mid Atlantic is by far the best competition at any tournament period. Absolutely the most prestigious tournament to win, it is the only tournament ALL the big dogs show up to. 2025 thread- newbie, this must explain your complete ignorance on the subject.

Everyone is going except YJs who will send their A & C teams to PA to play each other for a "national championship"

Works out for everyone though as at least a team from the Mid Atlantic will actually have a chance of winning their own tournament this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
really they send their C team. I guess that I have never seen their B team.
Wow how do you know that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
really they send their C team. I guess that I have never seen their B team.
Wow how do you know that?

Sorry Coach you need to beat Lomo and start playing competitive schedules

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A ton of clubs missing off that list. What are you smoking.

That's an absurd statement. This is the list of teams currently registered for Mid-Atlantic. What good team is missing? Yes the B level LI teams aren't attending but who cares?:
Big 4 HHH 2025
Bitmore 2025
Cardinal 2025
Cav Lax 2025
Coppermine 25 Black
CT Grizzlies 25 Navy
CT Grizzlies 25 Yellow
DEWLAX 25 Black
Eagle Stix 25 Blue
Hero's 25 Green
Hero's 25 White
LBC 2025
LI Legacy 25 Blue
LI Top Guns 25 Black
LI Top Guns 25 Purple
Limitless Elite 25
Lucky Lax 2025
M&D 25 Black
M&D 25 Red
M&D Orlando 25 Black
MC Elite 25 Midnight
Monster 25 Purple
Monster 25 White
Prime Time 2025
Rebels 25 Black
Reign 2025
Renegades 25
REV 25
Richmond Strikers 25
Salt City 2025
Sky Walkers 25 Blue
Sky Walkers 25 White
Steps 25 California
Style '25
TLC 2025 Red
TLC 2025 White
YJ 25 Janelli
YJ 25 Lomangino
YJ 25 Markowitz
YJ South 25

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big 4 HHH 2025
Bitmore 2025
Cardinal 2025
Cav Lax 2025
Coppermine 25 Black
CT Grizzlies 25 Navy
CT Grizzlies 25 Yellow
DEWLAX 25 Black
Eagle Stix 25 Blue
Hero's 25 Green
Hero's 25 White
LBC 2025
LI Legacy 25 Blue
LI Top Guns 25 Black
LI Top Guns 25 Purple
Limitless Elite 25
Lucky Lax 2025
M&D 25 Black
M&D 25 Red
M&D Orlando 25 Black
MC Elite 25 Midnight
Monster 25 Purple
Monster 25 White
Prime Time 2025
Rebels 25 Black
Reign 2025
Renegades 25
REV 25
Richmond Strikers 25
Salt City 2025
Sky Walkers 25 Blue
Sky Walkers 25 White
Steps 25 California
Style '25
TLC 2025 Red
TLC 2025 White
YJ 25 Janelli
YJ 25 Lomangino
YJ 25 Markowitz
YJ South 25

No match for the murder's row that will be attending Nationals

Spalina beats every team by 15+

3d Maryland 2025 Maryland
3d Oregon 2025 Oregon
AIM 2025 New Jersey
BBL North 2025 New Jersey
Coppermine 2025 Black Maryland
Gold Coast 2025 Brave Connecticut
LA Wave 2025 California
NEMS 2025 Maryland
Philly Blast 2025 Pride Pennsylvania
Redshirts 2025 Maryland
Team 91 2025 Orange Fury New York
Yellow Jackets 2025 Janelli New York
Yellow Jackets 2025 Spallina New York
NYL 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big 4 HHH 2025
Bitmore 2025
Cardinal 2025
Cav Lax 2025
Coppermine 25 Black
CT Grizzlies 25 Navy
CT Grizzlies 25 Yellow
DEWLAX 25 Black
Eagle Stix 25 Blue
Hero's 25 Green
Hero's 25 White
LBC 2025
LI Legacy 25 Blue
LI Top Guns 25 Black
LI Top Guns 25 Purple
Limitless Elite 25
Lucky Lax 2025
M&D 25 Black
M&D 25 Red
M&D Orlando 25 Black
MC Elite 25 Midnight
Monster 25 Purple
Monster 25 White
Prime Time 2025
Rebels 25 Black
Reign 2025
Renegades 25
REV 25
Richmond Strikers 25
Salt City 2025
Sky Walkers 25 Blue
Sky Walkers 25 White
Steps 25 California
Style '25
TLC 2025 Red
TLC 2025 White
YJ 25 Janelli
YJ 25 Lomangino
YJ 25 Markowitz
YJ South 25

3d Oregon 2025 Oregon
AIM 2025 New Jersey
LA Wave 2025 California
NEMS 2025 Maryland
Redshirts 2025 Maryland
NYL 2025

Most know in YJ world this is a mandatory event with CR. Every year she sends her top two teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big 4 HHH 2025
Bitmore 2025
Cardinal 2025
Cav Lax 2025
Coppermine 25 Black
CT Grizzlies 25 Navy
CT Grizzlies 25 Yellow
DEWLAX 25 Black
Eagle Stix 25 Blue
Hero's 25 Green
Hero's 25 White
LBC 2025
LI Legacy 25 Blue
LI Top Guns 25 Black
LI Top Guns 25 Purple
Limitless Elite 25
Lucky Lax 2025
M&D 25 Black
M&D 25 Red
M&D Orlando 25 Black
MC Elite 25 Midnight
Monster 25 Purple
Monster 25 White
Prime Time 2025
Rebels 25 Black
Reign 2025
Renegades 25
REV 25
Richmond Strikers 25
Salt City 2025
Sky Walkers 25 Blue
Sky Walkers 25 White
Steps 25 California
Style '25
TLC 2025 Red
TLC 2025 White
YJ 25 Janelli
YJ 25 Lomangino
YJ 25 Markowitz
YJ South 25

3d Oregon 2025 Oregon
AIM 2025 New Jersey
LA Wave 2025 California
NEMS 2025 Maryland
Redshirts 2025 Maryland
NYL 2025

Most know in YJ world this is a mandatory event with CR. Every year she sends her top two teams

Looks like she chose her best and third best this year.

Also to be fair Spalina beats most teams at the Mid Atlantic by 15+ as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait didn’t YJ win Mid Atlantic and every other tournament they were in? According to teh s club site they lost one game the entire year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny how coaches are still trying to talk kids into switching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait didn’t YJ win Mid Atlantic and every other tournament they were in? According to teh s club site they lost one game the entire year

All hail YJ’s and the slime that they are! While there is obvious talent (both coaches and players) there is a microcosm of dirty play, cheating at tournaments, and the worst ever non-ethical group of parents that has ever existed in girls lacrosse.

Oh, but your teams are great! Hopefully the pearly gates will let you through!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All hail YJ’s and the slime that they are! While there is obvious talent (both coaches and players) there is a microcosm of dirty play, cheating at tournaments, and the worst ever non-ethical group of parents that has ever existed in girls lacrosse.

That's a pretty broad brush Picasso.

Can't figure out if it's a sour grapes local or out of state jealousy, but either way it seems like Tito's logic after one too many at happy hour.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't figure out if it's a sour grapes local or out of state jealousy, but either way it seems like Tito's logic after one too many at happy hour.

At least Picasso’s broad brush quieted the YJ ego seekers for a weekend. Praise the lord we didn’t have to listen to more of that bs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're all smiles in public but they all talk about each other and the girls behind each other back. Gross people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least Picasso’s broad brush quieted the YJ ego seekers for a weekend. Praise the lord we didn’t have to listen to more of that bs.

They were probably just too busy practicing to bother responding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you believe the rankings there are some odd summer league scores coming out of this age group with Spalina off dominating in the High School division. Is that the highly ranked 2025 91 Team or a 2026 or combined team of some sort?

They were very good last year, but have lost to a non ranked Garden City team, a 2026 team, and the Yellow Jackets C Team with two of those games having wide margins. My daughter was interested in trying out this off season based on their success last year, but their sudden return to the pack and that organization's historic lack of stability on the girls side has given us pause for concern.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard