BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 41 42
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse topics pertaining to the Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is really pulling away from the pack. 91 got no new talent, Express got scary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what more did the incredible express team add?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express is really pulling away from the pack. 91 got no new talent, Express got scary.

Are they carrying 45 this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Igloo, 91, Legacy, Express, Turtles, 24, S2S and REBELS are done with tryouts. True Blue is his weekend and rebels is mostly done. Force is lagging and I think that’s it. Besides Outlaws, but they were not good last year and I’ll be surprised if they field a team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club prices this year ? Did they raise again more of a % of the cost of living. Unreal
Wish I had wage work increases like these clubs raise increase.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Igloo pick up anyone new? Think they lost their best long pole to Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the maximum amount of kids that can possibly go to Denver is 24. I wonder if kids going to express know this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they lost a ton of players but it probably wont matter based on how they played last year. They ran an ad calling all players looking for "their first travel team". im sure they got a ton of studs at their tryouts after that message. RUN FOR THE HILLS. Kudos to the kids and parents who had the brains to get on a life boat before that ship sank. #wasteyourmoney & time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the maximum amount of kids that can possibly go to Denver is 24. I wonder if kids going to express know this.

Rules say 19-23, plus 2 goalies minimum. So 25 max.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo will be fine, yes they will never beat Express but most teams wont. They have a new head coach and that should put an end to the blatant favoritism. Still happy we left though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they lost a ton of players but it probably wont matter based on how they played last year. They ran an ad calling all players looking for "their first travel team". im sure they got a ton of studs at their tryouts after that message. RUN FOR THE HILLS. Kudos to the kids and parents who had the brains to get on a life boat before that ship sank. #wasteyourmoney & time

What is wrong with you? You must be a very unhappy person. If you are so unhappy with your own team or your son is not getting real playing time, then be an adult and go make a change. Stop making up stuff about other teams because your not happy where you are. You are the type of parent that runs the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team are you referring to? Outlaws?

And to above post - 24 tryouts aren't complete. They haven't had their tryouts in Farmingdale yet for 2025.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo will be fine, yes they will never beat Express but most teams wont. They have a new head coach and that should put an end to the blatant favoritism. Still happy we left though!

Who is the new coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is wrong with you? You must be a very unhappy person. If you are so unhappy with your own team or your son is not getting real playing time, then be an adult and go make a change. Stop making up stuff about other teams because your not happy where you are. You are the type of parent that runs the sport.

* ruins the sport

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if 91 will have 3 teams this year or just 2? And when will invites go out? Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you haven't heard the rumors of the WSYL possibly not happening this year because they have no money.

Another rumor is Express may have 2 teams enter the qualifiers for WSYL (if it does happen).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if 91 will have 3 teams this year or just 2? And when will invites go out? Thanks.

I don’t think the kool aide barrel is big enough. Their B team this year was really not good at all. I am sure the decent players will move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL has a max of 23 field players plus a minimum of two goalies, so the number is 25

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you haven't heard the rumors of the WSYL possibly not happening this year because they have no money.

Another rumor is Express may have 2 teams enter the qualifiers for WSYL (if it does happen).

I don't understand the no money rumor. This is a tourney just like the rest of them. Teams pay to participate....they pay more than other tourneys because you get swag too. The tourney is no different, and run by Aloha tournaments, which runs a dozen others throughout the year. There's no money problem. ESPN signed up to broadcast through 2022 also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express had two teams enter the qualifiers from Long Island this year so I'm sure they will be doing the same again in 2020.

All the "extras" from 2025 plus a lot of 2024's that age qualify.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NEW head coach? You mean AA director coming in to clean up the mess left behind by years of Daddy ball town team players, and those coaches still involved so really no change. The have lost much more on the roster than they've added. They'll have another poor year losing consistently to all the top teams. Quality wins matter and they've had none.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Igloo pick up anyone new? Think they lost their best long pole to Express.

Yeah great pick up for Express, no practice just games. I am sure the parents and players are thrilled to have another fly in guest superstar. So much for team ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't understand the no money rumor. This is a tourney just like the rest of them. Teams pay to participate....they pay more than other tourneys because you get swag too. The tourney is no different, and run by Aloha tournaments, which runs a dozen others throughout the year. There's no money problem. ESPN signed up to broadcast through 2022 also.

Yeah but if you lose your sponsors and the other regions start dropping send teams the tournament wont survive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Warrior pulled out as a sponsor... don't know if that is true though...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 results starting to trickle out. All the major clubs are done. A few other clubs have secondary tryouts, I guess for vacation, or for kids that don’t make a team they were trying for and need a team, or people decline the team invite and the club needs help forming the roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shore 2 Shore invites out yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shore 2 Shore invites out yet?

A team is solid enough for the 2nd level below Express and 91. But after that it’s on par with average PAL lacrosse in my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any other teams besides shore 2 shore that charges different prices for each kid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any other teams besides shore 2 shore that charges different prices for each kid?

??????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anyone pay $3500 to be on a 91 B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B team experience has everything to do with the coach. If the coach cares and it’s not a 2nd or 3rd team that the coach is doing, the chances for a better experience are higher. It’s why we chose Express this year, they brought in a new coach, it’s a lot less than 3500 this year, we are getting a ton, and the communication already has been more than all of last year on our team last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B team experience has everything to do with the coach. If the coach cares and it’s not a 2nd or 3rd team that the coach is doing, the chances for a better experience are higher. It’s why we chose Express this year, they brought in a new coach, it’s a lot less than 3500 this year, we are getting a ton, and the communication already has been more than all of last year on our team last year.

Stop it. Has to be TA posting this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 B team, took 30 players. Even if 3 people decline. 7 attack, 7 defense, 11 middys and 2 goalies. Yeah ok. That’s sounds like a good situation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its all about the coach(s). The coach for Express B has been really good so far this year. Actually seems to give a garbage. Id take a B team with a good coach over an "A Team" with a real lost that dont know how to motivate kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 B team, took 30 players. Even if 3 people decline. 7 attack, 7 defense, 11 middys and 2 goalies. Yeah ok. That’s sounds like a good situation.

I don’t think everyone accepts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
30 kids is too many, A, or B. So express and 91 have B teams again. Did Igloo ring the cash register and field so some slop b team again too? Who else? Legacy? S2S? B teams should be priced 1/2 of the A teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t think everyone accepts.

These teams will all end up with no more than 24.
Unrealistic expectations and demand for the A team will generate a bunch of no’s...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soon people will realize the A team is already picked prior to tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soon people will realize the A team is already picked prior to tryouts.

I think kids get added to these teams every year. Is there some dialogue beforehand, maybe, is there some kids added on performance, sure, I believe so. But I could be wrong

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard