BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,518
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21
Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss the Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 Season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any updates on how Long Island try-outs have been going so far?
Any major shake ups?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Everyone patiently waiting by their phones/emails? :-)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know Rebels have made calls/emails

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 tryouts finish today. Igloo, Express, Legacy, Outlaws, Rebels already finished.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any feedback on talent level at the 91 tryouts? Any chance they will be better this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any feedback on talent level at the 91 tryouts? Any chance they will be better this year?

They will get better when they select the actual better kids at tryouts and not just the ones from the 2 towns that the coaches are from (no, I'm not a parent of a kid that was ever cut). They may have missed the boat last year by playing town favorites. But like every other team, they will find a kid or two for their team that wasn't there last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprised 91 hasn’t released results yet. Pretty sure the teams were made up day one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 tryouts finish today. Igloo, Express, Legacy, Outlaws, Rebels already finished.

Outlaws has tryouts again in August. So not finished yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express now doing supplemental tryouts. Guess Coach C didn't get enough people to buy into the 40-50 man super team. Going to be a shame when some of those kids realize they're actually playing for the B team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express now doing supplemental tryouts. Guess Coach C didn't get enough people to buy into the 40-50 man super team. Going to be a shame when some of those kids realize they're actually playing for the B team.

Does it really matter. Express is a warm up act for the real teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure they're given that choice. You don't just blindly accept an invitation and get placed wherever they see fit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok Hawks dad. Keep playing your older son down and patting him on the back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Money grab , greedy more more more . 👎

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do they live that far in your head, you lost to plenty of other teams as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I lost? No, i'm an adult. Also not the parent of an Express kid. Clearly you think you're on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I lost? No, i'm an adult. Also not the parent of an Express kid. Clearly you think you're on the field.

It's okay, you should be used to losing by now, you're from NY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Money grab , greedy more more more . 👎

No kidding. $115 for a supplemental tryout!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do Express parents like paying 4K for lacrosse and watching their teams lose? Anyone know the definition of insanity?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express coach is in the lacrosse hall of fame & imagine you are not...move along piker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express coach is in the lacrosse hall of fame & imagine you are not...move along piker

LOL I can't tell if this is a troll or someone being serious. Is he suiting up for them or something?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL I can't tell if this is a troll or someone being serious. Is he suiting up for them or something?

Assuming the comment was about paying $115 for a supplemental. Not sure how someone ties tryout fee to the coach being a hall of famer. Should someone pay $115 for a one day supplemental tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They would still lose

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Express Coach/HOF (Haugen) is an excellent coach who really knows and teaches lacrosse.
Also, it is daddy ball as his son is on the team with his friends

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any truth to the rumor I'm hearing Express will have AA, A, and B teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Instead of all B like last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hall of fame lol what a joke . 99.9 % of people wouldn’t know who he is if you walked past him in the mall. Lacrosse is a dead sport after college and your Lucky to get money for college stop drinking the koolaid people really. New PLL is a joke too it won’t last no one at the games empty crowd. FACT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is $4000 also. Major step backwards this past year for that price.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hall of fame lol what a joke . 99.9 % of people wouldn’t know who he is if you walked past him in the mall. Lacrosse is a dead sport after college and your Lucky to get money for college stop drinking the koolaid people really. New PLL is a joke too it won’t last no one at the games empty crowd. FACT

You’re life sounds like a complete mess

Last edited by Bearded_Kaos; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are calling it AA and A. In reality it's A and B. I believe they're inviting kids who didn't make either to a developmental team as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4K what a rip off . How much is 91 in other states . No body gets cost of living wage and raises like lacrosse clubs increase rates. But suckers will pay and take private lessons, box for what ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re life sounds like a complete mess

**** Your **** Get it together man

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are calling it AA and A. In reality it's A and B. I believe they're inviting kids who didn't make either to a developmental team as well.

They have 4 teams going... basically invited everyone who tried out to one of them based on skill level. 2 teams under Coach C / Haugen, 2 teams under Wieczorek. More of a A, B, C, D. At $4400 a pop including the box lacrosse, that's somewhere around $400 - 500,000 for one age group. $$$$ But people will jump on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4K what a rip off . How much is 91 in other states . No body gets cost of living wage and raises like lacrosse clubs increase rates. But suckers will pay and take private lessons, box for what ?

$1800 for team 91 MD. Most top MD teams are in that ballpark.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard it's the top two groups (around 40) are practicing together then splitting up for tourneys then there's a third group complied of Outlaws/Knights kids and B kids from last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, guessing you’re a Marylander, home of Baltimore and Elijah Cummings. Nothing anywhere is even close. Baltimore is like some Central American cities I’ve been too, my God, rats and murders is all it’s good for. Crooked politicians and losers is what it’s known for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calm down Vinny. Everyone makes fun of you. Not just Marylanders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I can tell you this the TommyKnockers are going to wreak havoc in Maryland like we did in Massachusetts beating powerhouses 4 HHH & 91. Laxachussets knows they got lucky against us and we will beat them next year and we will beat the teams that beat laxachussets like the holdback hawks eclipse tigers and bbl who was up on them and like us just about beat them The TommyKnockers are the future champs and you all know it Even Vinny knows it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And suckers pay 4k

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I can tell you this the TommyKnockers are going to wreak havoc in Maryland like we did in Massachusetts beating powerhouses 4 HHH & 91. Laxachussets knows they got lucky against us and we will beat them next year and we will beat the teams that beat laxachussets like the holdback hawks eclipse tigers and bbl who was up on them and like us just about beat them The TommyKnockers are the future champs and you all know it Even Vinny knows it

LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

It's okay, you should be used to losing by now, you're from NY[/quote]

Dude, guessing you’re a Marylander, home of Baltimore and Elijah Cummings. Nothing anywhere is even close. Baltimore is like some Central American cities I’ve been too, my God, rats and murders is all it’s good for. Crooked politicians and losers is what it’s known for.[/quote]

Not a MD dad here, but how many MD club teams do you think you have played that come from the Baltimore inner city? LOL. Thats like linking Hempstead to Express or Team 91 to Wyandanch because they are in NY. The places I have watched my son play in Baltimore/surrounding areas have been nice. And almost always turf!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Ok, just got word my son got cut from his club team. Was told they had too many attackman. Ok. I guess the older you get the less chance for loyalty. I’m not here to dump on any program. Just wondering for those who have gotten the phone call or email that your son didn’t make the team what else is out there? Where do some go? Not looking to spend a fortune. Thank you in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have 4 teams going... basically invited everyone who tried out to one of them based on skill level. 2 teams under Coach C / Haugen, 2 teams under Wieczorek. More of a A, B, C, D. At $4400 a pop including the box lacrosse, that's somewhere around $400 - 500,000 for one age group. $$$$ But people will jump on it.

Wieczorek is only coaching one team for Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You lost everyone at powerhouse 4HHH and 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct most clubs not even top tier are $1500 - $2000

I'd ask for a refund for 4k after seeing Express, 91 and these LI teams lose in tournaments all year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Lancerussell
Ok, just got word my son got cut from his club team. Was told they had too many attackman. Ok. I guess the older you get the less chance for loyalty. I’m not here to dump on any program. Just wondering for those who have gotten the phone call or email that your son didn’t make the team what else is out there? Where do some go? Not looking to spend a fortune. Thank you in advance.

LI Is saturated with teams. It will all depend on where you are and the coaches. Most have finished tryout but Im sure you could contact any of them. In my area (Suff / Nass border) there is Outlaws, Recon, FLG, Viper, True Blue, Rebels ($$$). That's a few off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who do you think the top team on Long Island will be? Predictions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd ask for a refund for 4k after seeing Express, 91 and these LI teams lose in tournaments all year

Keep trolling along here holdback hawk dad. Seems like you live by this website. Life is short, I hope you find enjoyment one day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you talking about??? 4HHH is a powerhouse??? At NLF they were 0-4 scored 3 and allowed 55.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you must be misinformed on 4HHH. They arent very good, infact they are bad. Way to pile 20 on them too, pretty classy. Team 91 LI is pretty good, so that is a good win. It looks like both Express North teams played you pretty well. One I assume is B team, so take that for what its worth.

I didnt see the game, so I dont know if Laxachusetts got lucky or not. You didnt have to play Sweetlax either, they destroyed the Express North team you beat by 4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's okay, you should be used to losing by now, you're from NY[/quote]

Dude, guessing you’re a Marylander, home of Baltimore and Elijah Cummings. Nothing anywhere is even close. Baltimore is like some Central American cities I’ve been too, my God, rats and murders is all it’s good for. Crooked politicians and losers is what it’s known for.[/quote]

Not a MD dad here, but how many MD club teams do you think you have played that come from the Baltimore inner city? LOL. Thats like linking Hempstead to Express or Team 91 to Wyandanch because they are in NY. The places I have watched my son play in Baltimore/surrounding areas have been nice. And almost always turf![/quote]

Totally wrong, Baltimore is Maryland and Maryland is Baltimore. It's disgusting. "Almost always turf" really? that's supposed to impress anyone? come on Md daddy, own up to your Baltimore roots. Maryland is the syphilis of America.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep trolling along here holdback hawk dad. Seems like you live by this website. Life is short, I hope you find enjoyment one day.

I have no dog in the Hawks vs NY race. If you are paying 4K for any club lacrosse team you are an out and out sucker and the organization is laughing all the way to the bank.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a MD dad here, but how many MD club teams do you think you have played that come from the Baltimore inner city? LOL. Thats like linking Hempstead to Express or Team 91 to Wyandanch because they are in NY. The places I have watched my son play in Baltimore/surrounding areas have been nice. And almost always turf![/quote]

Totally wrong, Baltimore is Maryland and Maryland is Baltimore. It's disgusting. "Almost always turf" really? that's supposed to impress anyone? come on Md daddy, own up to your Baltimore roots. Maryland is the syphilis of America. [/quote]

LOL, you can't win on the field so now you reach. Don't know if it's more sad or funny. Lacrosse, I know you're from New York, but focus on lacrosse here. Go read your response and then think about the fact you are on a youth lax website and are being trolled up and down the board and people are getting a response from you like that. Just food for thought!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have no dog in the Hawks vs NY race. If you are paying 4K for any club lacrosse team you are an out and out sucker and the organization is laughing all the way to the bank.

Laughing even harder when they are charging that much for a 2nd or 3rd team at an age level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, guessing you’re a Marylander, home of Baltimore and Elijah Cummings. Nothing anywhere is even close. Baltimore is like some Central American cities I’ve been too, my God, rats and murders is all it’s good for. Crooked politicians and losers is what it’s known for.

Totally wrong, Baltimore is Maryland and Maryland is Baltimore. It's disgusting. "Almost always turf" really? that's supposed to impress anyone? come on Md daddy, own up to your Baltimore roots. Maryland is the syphilis of America. [/quote]

LOL, you can't win on the field so now you reach. Don't know if it's more sad or funny. Lacrosse, I know you're from New York, but focus on lacrosse here. Go read your response and then think about the fact you are on a youth lax website and are being trolled up and down the board and people are getting a response from you like that. Just food for thought!! [/quote]

So not a Md dad, but getting defensive over the dump you live in. Here's food for thought, Maryland is a HOLE. So are the people. See ya around terp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there 2026 club teams for kids who go to summer camp?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard it's the top two groups (around 40) are practicing together then splitting up for tourneys then there's a third group complied of Outlaws/Knights kids and B kids from last year.

That's accurate.
The 3rd group is Wieczorek's only team. He is not coaching 2 teams unless you count St. Anthony's.

I think the 40+ kids splitting tourneys is a recipe for disaster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Laughing even harder when they are charging that much for a 2nd or 3rd team at an age level.

I laugh pretty darn hard at parents holding back little Johnny b/c he can’t compete with boys his own age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey LI man, I'm from LI, North Shore though, not strip mall trash... Parts of MD are BEAUTIFUL! Owen Mills, Annapolis and of course the eastern shore towns but that is way outside the lax scope. Get your facts straight before you come on here sounding all uneducated while representing LI and bashing what you don't know in MD.

Last edited by Bearded_Kaos; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey LI man, I'm from LI, North Shore though, not strip mall trash... Parts of MD are BEAUTIFUL! Owen Mills, Annapolis and of course the eastern shore towns but that is way outside the lax scope. Get your facts straight before you come on here sounding all uneducated while representing LI and bashing what you don't know in MD.

Sure you are. Keep at it you phony. Maryland is the armpit of America. Fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My predictions.. #1 Express #2 team 91 #3 igloo #4legacy #5 shore to shore #6 outlaws #7turtles #8 FLG

I think there is a decent falloff after igloo

Long Island rankings

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My predictions.. #1 Express #2 team 91 #3 igloo #4legacy #5 shore to shore #6 outlaws #7turtles #8 FLG

Long Island rankings

Does FLG have a team this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Island rankings

They are trying to form one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think FLG might have folded this age

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG combined their 2026 and 2027 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My predictions:
Someone will claim a MD or MA team as the best in the country
Someone else will cry, "HOLDBACK"
Someone else will call that person "Vinny" and claim that all of LI stinks
Then that will play on repeat for the next 10 months

Practices haven't even started yet. Asking for predictions because you're hoping someone will mention your son's team is silly.
A team's lights out FOGO could break his foot riding his skateboard.
Another team's back-up goalie could grow 5 inches, put on 10lbs and work with a trainer.

What I'm saying is, sit back and relax and enjoy what's left of the summer.

The fall tournaments will be here before we know it. Then you all can play the game above as much as you want.
Time is fleeting. Especially time spent with your family.
Don't waste it measuring up the immeasurable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Combined teams usually never work out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My predictions:

Practices haven't even started yet. Asking for predictions because you're hoping someone will mention your son's team is silly.
Another team's back-up goalie could grow 5 inches, put on 10lbs and work with a trainer.

The fall tournaments will be here before we know it. Then you all can play the game above as much as you want.

👍

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Island rankings

rebels and Roar has beaten some of those teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Island rankings

R$sh and Roar has beaten some of those teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The list is wildly incomplete. Why include FLG is they don't even have a 2026? Don't get me wrong, I like their organization, but including them is silly. Some missing off the top of my head:
rebels
True Blue
MooseLax
LILC
Rebels
Roar
Recon
Dozens of other town travel teams.
I'm probably missing a lot too that should go before a non-existent team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The list is wildly incomplete. Why include FLG is they don't even have a 2026? Don't get me wrong, I like their organization, but including them is silly. Some missing off the top of my head:
R$sh
True Blue
MooseLax
LILC
Rebels
Roar
Recon
Dozens of other town travel teams.
I'm probably missing a lot too that should go before a non-existent team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is know of Vipers and (Million) Force?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Island rankings

R$sh and Roar has beaten some of those teams

Yes rebels I meant not rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add to that Sachem PAL town team won the lizards cup . That can be a club team in its own but parents rather pay for 4K for 91 , legacy , outlaws and other club teams . It’s Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is know of Vipers and (Million) Force?

Million Force is not forming a 2026 team. It didnt have enough registrations for tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which fall tournaments are teams playing in this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true and as always town politics get in the way. Total shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My predictions:

👆🏻

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we keep this forum as a long island Forum, dont need to know whats going on in Massacussets or baltimore,, just more interested in dealing with and around the long island programs. Keep the rift raft out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we keep this forum as a long island Forum, dont need to know whats going on in Massacussets or baltimore,, just more interested in dealing with and around the long island programs. Keep the rift raft out.

Tommyknockers getting you nervous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

agree but laxachussets on their owns site says they are #1 in 2026? funny! they lost a bunch of times this summer to teams we beat. they must be eating their own chouder to much, these chouder heads know the Hawks are #1. lxc is going to have a tough time claiming they are #4. as if

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the non Long Island dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

agree but laxachussets on their owns site says they are #1 in 2026? funny! they lost a bunch of times this summer to teams we beat. they must be eating their own chouder to much, these chouder heads know the Hawks are #1. lxc is going to have a tough time claiming they are #4. as if

[ChillLaxin] to the Boston, Philly, Maryland Forums, Not interested in hearing what you are doing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[ChillLaxin] to the Boston, Philly, Maryland Forums, Not interested in hearing what you are doing.

So they are getting you nervous. Go get a slice a pie and fuggetaboutit Vinny!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Tommy knockers are amazing, so well coached and unbelievable players, now that you have your self fulfilling ego fuel, go on to your maryland forum. Let us worry about how to develop our weak kids in LI so that one day we may hope to just be worthy to be on the field with the likes of the tommy knockers or hawks, Im conceding you guys are the greatest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a Northeast forum. We can all agree that MD and/or CO or any other state west of Buffalo and south of Philly would not classify as such. But last time I checked, Massachusetts was in the Northeast...so tough garbage. You'll continue to get the LXC chat here...and yes, they were the National Champions and therefore ended the year at #1. 160 kids at 2026 tryouts so the rich only get richer. You'll find out next summer...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Tommy knockers are amazing, so well coached and unbelievable players, now that you have your self fulfilling ego fuel, go on to your maryland forum. Let us worry about how to develop our weak kids in LI so that one day we may hope to just be worthy to be on the field with the likes of the tommy knockers or hawks, Im conceding you guys are the greatest.

Where are the Tommyknockers from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a Northeast forum. We can all agree that MD and/or CO or any other state west of Buffalo and south of Philly would not classify as such. But last time I checked, Massachusetts was in the Northeast...so tough garbage. You'll continue to get the LXC chat here...and yes, they were the National Champions and therefore ended the year at #1. 160 kids at 2026 tryouts so the rich only get richer. You'll find out next summer...

Just dont lose in the semis

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where are the Tommyknockers from?

The Midwest not Maryland

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tommyknockers = Littleton (Denver), CO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a maryland Forum, a Jersey Forum and a Philly forum as far as i see. Boston, god your not even important enough to have your own forum, geez,, I guess we will have to listen to your ramblings,,,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't lxc lose in the semis at NLF in June & never got to play our #1 Hawks in the final? Hawks are 42-0 and we won the NLF tournament we where both at. lxc lost to Eclipse this summer and probably other teams haha.lxc would be lucky to be ranked #4 with all there loses & you tommyknockers stunards wouldnt make top 20.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't lxc lose in the semis at NLF in June & never got to play our #1 Hawks in the final? Hawks are 42-0 and we won the NLF tournament we where both at. lxc lost to Eclipse this summer and probably other teams haha.lxc would be lucky to be ranked #4 with all there loses & you tommyknockers stunards wouldnt make top 20.

The reason your "#1 hawks" weren't at the NLF championship is because the your hometown Crabs exposed the hawks and all of your holdbacks. Fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't you have a LI forum?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The reason your "#1 hawks" weren't at the NLF championship is because the your hometown Crabs exposed the hawks and all of your holdbacks. Fact

HAHA, ok

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
has to hurt having a hotbed state like colorado come east and smash everything in their path up to the laxachusetts semi final. ask anyone, they were the two best teams, the championship was a formality. time to realize that better athletes are playing the game, not many great athletes, but better ones than any time prior. LI has to find better athletes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sure you got the right year their chief. Crabs wouldn't have come near NLF. They didn't win a game in their own division in Maryland this year from what the parents said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You lost me on this one! Please explain this to the lacrosse community. We played 2 NLF tournaments, played in our own 2 - thats 4 tournaments we booked. All Hawks teams only play in 4, no more no less. If you go to the website in September all of our tournaments will be listed for next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know of a 2026 Long Island team in need of a goalie?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most teams will always arrange to look at a goalie. Even if they have one, ideally you want two.
Just email the teams you are interested in or call them, and they will probably arrange for your kid to come down and be evaluated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All of them!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't imagine a team not taking another goalie on, unless they already have 2 solid, which is extremely rare.
Did your son try out anywhere? Or is he new to club?

Now, how much playing time he'll have is another thing . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't imagine a team not taking another goalie on, unless they already have 2 solid, which is extremely rare.
Did your son try out anywhere? Or is he new to club?

Now, how much playing time he'll have is another thing . . .

Goalie dad advice from a goalie dad. These people above are all correct. You need to go to the teams websites you are interested in, all of them provide the coaching contacts and send emails to them and you will 100% get a reply. Goalies are a rare breed and you'll have a lot of options as soon as you get your name out you have a goalie looking for a spot you will get a lot of calls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sure you got the right year their chief. Crabs wouldn't have come near NLF. They didn't win a game in their own division in Maryland this year from what the parents said.

It is not age specific. It was posted here because the discussion was brought up about the hawks not being at the NLF championship. It was across the board for all age groups though. Any original 6 team can move to have another team not participate. This was the case for this situation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is not age specific. It was posted here because the discussion was brought up about the hawks not being at the NLF championship. It was across the board for all age groups though. Any original 6 team can move to have another team not participate. This was the case for this situation.

Apology accepted

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Incorrect! Hawks were never scheduled to play in the NLF Championships at 2026. If we arent age approriate then why did we get invited to play in NLF Summer in LI and NLF in Philly

You are clueless about the 2026 Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG does have a 2026 team - only took several 2027 from last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Incorrect! Hawks were never scheduled to play in the NLF Championships at 2026. If we arent age approriate then why did we get invited to play in NLF Summer in LI and NLF in Philly

You are clueless about the 2026 Hawks

I am not trying to create an argument. This was done MONTHS before the NLF Championship. I don’t know nor do I care about the Hawks schedule, age or roster. What matters is that the kids get got training and have fun while doing so. I know for a fact that the Hawks were not at the NLF Championship ecause of the above stated reason though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The hawks were not there because it was in august. Coaches wanted a break to spend time with family. The tournament schedule for hawks comes out in Sept and did not include the championship in mass. If it had, they would have gone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Screw them hawks....let’s talk about how True is going to run the table...best team in MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The hawks were not there because it was in august. Coaches wanted a break to spend time with family. The tournament schedule for hawks comes out in Sept and did not include the championship in mass. If it had, they would have gone.

Seems to me that the older hawks got called out and the only thing you have to say about it is oh no my son got called out for being older. Wait, he had his schedule way in advance. No way could my older sons team be denied because of age discrepancies. FYI- the date of the NLF championship wasn’t out last September. That’s why it wasn’t included in your older sons itinerary. Poor guy. Don’t be depressed. The crabs denied the Hawks. Deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a fact, the Crabs did not deny the 2026 Hawks or any Hawks team from playing in any tournament associated with the National Lacrosse Federation.
The Crabs organization will not prevent any team from participating in a NLF tournament. Whoever states this is mis-informed and does not have direct knowledge of how the team selection and tournament format works with the National Lacrosse Federation. An invitation was presented to the director of the Hawks organization, and they respectfully declined the invitation as they complete their season with the Naptown Challenge. No Hawks team played after that tournament.

No matter what level of competition, we have always encouraged the best teams to participate.

- Crabs Coach
Different age group than this one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a fact, the Crabs did not deny the 2026 Hawks or any Hawks team from playing in any tournament associated with the National Lacrosse Federation.
The Crabs organization will not prevent any team from participating in a NLF tournament. Whoever states this is mis-informed and does not have direct knowledge of how the team selection and tournament format works with the National Lacrosse Federation. An invitation was presented to the director of the Hawks organization, and they respectfully declined the invitation as they complete their season with the Naptown Challenge. No Hawks team played after that tournament.

No matter what level of competition, we have always encouraged the best teams to participate.

- Crabs Coach

Thanks Hawks dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

- Crabs Coach

- Crabs Coach

- Crabs Coach

The old I’m a crabs coach- different age group though. Nah, doesn’t fly with me. Good try though Hawk coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

- Crabs Coach

Thanks Hawks dad

Can we stop arguing about this. Both sides need to create their own forum thread if they want to take the PS out if each other like juveniles. Get off the 2026 thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So which team picked up the most talent. Let be honest here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

- Crabs Coach

Thanks Hawks dad

Can we stop arguing about this. Both sides need to create their own forum thread if they want to take the PS out if each other like juveniles. Get off the 2026 thread.

No dog in this fight, but it seems like the Hawks live in the brain of some of the people on here. It's like their boogeyman. Jesus Christ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So which team picked up the most talent. Let be honest here

Teams haven't even begun to practice yet. How would anyone know their childs own team talent? Certainly no one knows if other teams added more skilled kids. That will start to be figured out in October.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

- Crabs Coach

Thanks Hawks dad

No dog in this fight, but it seems like the Hawks live in the brain of some of the people on here. It's like their boogeyman. Jesus Christ

Honestly from the thread it appears the hawks started by coming onto a northeast forum and trying to root their own horn. They have no business here. But people should just ignore them. But individuals start responding and the nonsense starts on both sides then. Either way. If they are interested in doing that then they should form a separate thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had a great conversation with mom from Bethesda at NLF , she actually laughed when i told her Hawks parents said they were all 10 or 11 years old, they are probably more like 12 or 13 she said .i would like to see CoachC 2025 team play Hawks , that game would be exact same age ,,and yes i am a long island parent tired of the NLF and all these tournaments allowing older kids to play down. Call them hold backs, call them on grade, its cheating ! I am an Exspress 2026 parent and i am tired of it , someone needs to fix it before someone gets hurt its crazy , Hockey and Soccer figured it out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had a great conversation with mom from Bethesda at NLF , she actually laughed when i told her Hawks parents said they were all 10 or 11 years old, they are probably more like 12 or 13 she said .i would like to see CoachC 2025 team play Hawks , that game would be exact same age ,,and yes i am a long island parent tired of the NLF and all these tournaments allowing older kids to play down. Call them hold backs, call them on grade, its cheating ! I am an Exspress 2026 parent and i am tired of it , someone needs to fix it before someone gets hurt its crazy , Hockey and Soccer figured it out

Fact - there are 2 hold backs on Hawks. Fact - they added a kid who is bigger then the biggest kid last year. Fact - the giant middie is actually 11 years old as I would not believe it at all until I saw a birth certificate. These kids have been playing together since they were 4 years old. These kids don't get told what plays to run, they run them themselves. I know it is a tough pill to swallow, but there coach has collected the best talent in the AA county area at this age and keeps them. Get used to it because they ain't going anywhere and all the crying you want to spout on about is not going to help YOUR kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

- Crabs Coach

Thanks Hawks dad

Honestly from the thread it appears the hawks started by coming onto a northeast forum and trying to root their own horn. They have no business here. But people should just ignore them. But individuals start responding and the nonsense starts on both sides then. Either way. If they are interested in doing that then they should form a separate thread.

Just look at the very next post after yours. An entire paragraph not responding to anyone else's post from a LI Express parent about the Hawks. If it's a troll, so be it, but if that is a real parent on an Express team then dear god man, the horse has been beaten so bad it's being served as dinner by now!! I come here to see what's up with lax in the Northeast and get a slap fight between Express and Hawks parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone should figure out how to spell Express... especially when they're a 2026 Express parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact - there are 2 hold backs on Hawks. Fact - they added a kid who is bigger then the biggest kid last year. Fact - the giant middie is actually 11 years old as I would not believe it at all until I saw a birth certificate. These kids have been playing together since they were 4 years old. These kids don't get told what plays to run, they run them themselves. I know it is a tough pill to swallow, but there coach has collected the best talent in the AA county area at this age and keeps them. Get used to it because they ain't going anywhere and all the crying you want to spout on about is not going to help YOUR kid.

Another typical dense post about how the 13 year old hawks are “the best”. Your son would never be able to compete on his own age based team. Poor dad. You have issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Be careful with the lies Hawks dad ,,,went to school with your coach ,,and yes he is a long island guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another typical dense post about how the 13 year old hawks are “the best”. Your son would never be able to compete on his own age based team. Poor dad. You have issues.

Whatever helps you sleep at night on that big pile of salty L's!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact- We wont see the Hawks at the WSYL.
Fact- Fat loudmouth ,living vicariously through my kid dad will post that they chose not to go to WSYL because they had a long summer season, wanted to have a summer and didn't want to spend $$$ going to Denver. Not because they don't qualify on age.
Fact- My son does get better by playing the Hawks, no matter their age, because they are one of the best "2026" teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact- Fat loudmouth ,living vicariously through my kid dad will post that they chose not to go to WSYL because they had a long summer season, wanted to have a summer and didn't want to spend $$$ going to Denver. Not because they don't qualify on age.
Fact- My son does get better by playing the Hawks, no matter their age, because they are one of the best "2026" teams.

Will you both sides get off the 2026 forum and create your own thread so you can bash each other all day long. The rest of us are not interested in your ignorant juvenile need to insult each other. Anyone involved in these conversations needs to get a therapist. But either way go form your own thread. Stop hijacking this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 has pretty helmets and uniforms

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FACT - YOU CANNOT BEAT THEM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are some helmets

Express gear is nice

Sweetlax probably has the best uniforms on LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not all parents of Hawk players think the way this one person on these forums is saying. Really makes the entire Hawk program look bad. You have to stop man. It is literally one person commenting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think thats a valid point , most Hawk parents seem normal, its only the one guy with the dip in his mouth , flip flops and beard ..angry he got cut from jv football , living through his 13 year old ,,he is so painful to listen to , same guy who lives on here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think thats a valid point , most Hawk parents seem normal, its only the one guy with the dip in his mouth , flip flops and beard ..angry he got cut from jv football , living through his 13 year old ,,he is so painful to listen to , same guy who lives on here

There are several.... just a toxic environment.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Laxachusetts dad: Hawks are really good. LI Teams are really good. Tommyknockers are really good and gave us a real battle. Eclipse is really good giving us our one loss of the year.

They are all prepubescent.

Laxachussets won the NLF National Championships this year. We don't battle in blogs, we battle on the field. Win or Lose. We aren't going to apologize because The Hawks didn't show up. Congratulate 12 year old kids.

If your kid wins next year I will be the first to congratulate them. Its called sportsmanship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gorgeous!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by AriesSQL
Laxachusetts dad: Hawks are really good. LI Teams are really good. Tommyknockers are really good and gave us a real battle. Eclipse is really good giving us our one loss of the year.

Laxachussets won the NLF National Championships this year. We don't battle in blogs, we battle on the field. Win or Lose. We aren't going to apologize because The Hawks didn't show up. Congratulate 12 year old kids.

If your kid wins next year I will be the first to congratulate them. Its called sportsmanship.

Hawks dad here. This isn’t lxc dad above as Laxachussets lost to the tigers in nlf semi who we then beat in nlf final. As I said before lxc can’t beat tigers and eclipse and definitely not the Hawks. Lxc isn’t in Hawks discussion so go elsewhere. Hawks 42 & 0. Number 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many 12+ year olds do the Hawks have?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It isn’t sportsmanship from you to take away from the hawks. We are undefeated and won the tournament we were both at. Why can’t you admit that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It isn’t sportsmanship from you to take away from the hawks. We are undefeated and won the tournament we were both at. Why can’t you admit that.

Time for a dose of reality. You all know you are going to lose to the TommyKnockers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone posting here is a complete lost. Except the hawks. we're 42-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
old out of shape limp dicks! wahhh--my 11 year old is better than yours....wahhh...lol get a life and be a role model -im sure your kids think your butt too- they just want to have fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
old out of shape limp dicks! wahhh--my 11 year old is better than yours....wahhh...lol get a life and be a role model -im sure your kids think your butt too- they just want to have fun

Says the guy anonymously posting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 hawks would have won 2025 NLF nationals or any other 2025 tourney. fact. 2026 bracket probably more challenging

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so whats your name? seems to me almost everyone is anonymous.. you not knowing my name doesn't change the fact that anyone bashing 11 year olds is a BadPerson. If you did it on the sidelines to the parents face you'd get knocked out. keyboard assclown! If your comfortable putting your personal info out there, feel free. ill look you up if youd like

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if the hawks are the correct ages, then we will be seeing them at the World Series....😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so whats your name? seems to me almost everyone is anonymous.. you not knowing my name doesn't change the fact that anyone bashing 11 year olds is a BadPerson. If you did it on the sidelines to the parents face you'd get knocked out. keyboard assclown! If your comfortable putting your personal info out there, feel free. ill look you up if youd like

You first

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if the hawks are the correct ages, then we will be seeing them at the World Series....😂

What is the DOB cut off for this ages WSYL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For 2026 it will be 9/1/07

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For 2026 it will be 9/1/07

NEVER HAPPEN

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the anonymous guy. You're trying to hard. Surely you have some sort of Affliction t shirt you can devote your time to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOLDBACKS!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts or feedback on box lacrosse options on LI?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts or feedback on box lacrosse options on LI?

Did NOTB last year. Pretty solid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's been going on at this age group so far for fall? It's been dark in this chat for weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's been going on at this age group so far for fall? It's been dark in this chat for weeks.

Blatant tourney teams are starting to post . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true a Long Island team might make top 10 in this age bracket this year ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 hawks would have won 2025 NLF nationals or any other 2025 tourney. fact. 2026 bracket probably more challenging

Stay off the weeeeed!

Or go find 5 or 6 more holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is for long island hawks guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What offseason moves happend at express, 91, primetime, hawks, tiger, blc, looney, lxc, eclipse, tommy knockers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What offseason moves happend at express, 91, primetime, hawks, tiger, blc, looney, lxc, eclipse, tommy knockers?

2027 91 Machine ! Going to run thru 2026’s this yr as good as all those teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2027 91 Machine ! Going to run thru 2026’s this yr as good as all those teams .

HAHAHA. Good one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the weather in Amherst in July?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hotter than heck this past July for NLF. Book your hotels early if you are going. Every decent hotel within an hour was sold out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hotter than heck this past July for NLF. Book your hotels early if you are going. Every decent hotel within an hour was sold out.

Hotel is booked. DO we know who is playing in the NLF National Championship tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hotel booked. Nice and close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 Hawks will be at Umass NLF July 2020. The real 2026 champs will take the stage. Hopefully tommysnockers etc show up. Can laxachusetts make the finals to play the Hawks??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm bringing some old Bay

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 Hawks will be at Umass NLF July 2020. The real 2026 champs will take the stage. Hopefully tommysnockers etc show up. Can laxachusetts make the finals to play the Hawks??

No seriously who talks like this ?? Hopefully not a parent. Get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No seriously who talks like this ?? Hopefully not a parent. Get a life

Has to be a parent. I cant imagine 11 - 12 year olds are on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like someone who is living through their kid. Your 11yr old is your oldest child and you have no clue that in the big picture 6th grade lacrosse means nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
or in the hawks case 14

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like someone who is living through their kid. Your 11yr old is your oldest child and you have no clue that in the big picture 6th grade lacrosse means nothing.

When does it ever mean anything ? It’s a sport with no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Even the PLL get zero airtime on ESPN and hardly zero money for college . To many parents drinking the koolaid .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams going to Delaware in November?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top Express team is going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All 58 kids? LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All 58 kids? LOL

LOL.
Yes the 58 kids that were to be split into 2 teams. Something that CoachC has been saying to other teams in different grades for years and has never happened. And it wont happen here either.
You have all been sold a bill of goods. Wake up.
CoachC will still only play the top 15 kids. The next 15 kids will be lucky if they get on the field for 30 seconds. And the rest will have the honor of watching the others play.
If your lucky CoachC wont be at a tournament. Then the other coaches may put some of you in for a blip of time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you just bring Coach C and the just top kids? Is this the same top kids from last summer? Just trying to minimize the sideline drama in Delaware

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All 58 kids? LOL

LOL.
Yes the 58 kids that were to be split into 2 teams. Something that CoachC has been saying to other teams in different grades for years and has never happened. And it wont happen here either.
CoachC will still only play the top 15 kids. The next 15 kids will be lucky if they get on the field for 30 seconds. And the rest will have the honor of watching the others play.
If your lucky CoachC wont be at a tournament. Then the other coaches may put some of you in for a blip of time.

I thought Coach C was the 2025 coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2026 teams at NAL 11/9.
Express
Sweetlax
Madlax Capital
Annapolis Hawks
Team 91 MD
NH Tomahawks
Who else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2026 teams at NAL 11/9.
Express
Sweetlax
Madlax Capital
Annapolis Hawks
Team 91 MD
NH Tomahawks
Who else?

From the website......

Annapolis Hawks
BBL Black
Bethesda LC Blue
Express North – Lemma
Legecy Eels
Madlax
NH Tomawks
Prime Time
South Shore
Towermen Lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2026 teams at NAL 11/9.
Express
Sweetlax
Madlax Capital
Annapolis Hawks
Team 91 MD
NH Tomahawks
Who else?

Sweetlax NY or Sweet Lax Florida or Sweet Lax National lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All 58 kids? LOL

LOL.

He has expanded his horizons

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you just bring Coach C and the just top kids? Is this the same top kids from last summer? Just trying to minimize the sideline drama in Delaware

Wont be the same kids. CoachC just took over the 2026 team, so you can be sure he will be booting to the sidelines a bunch of the kids who have been with the team for a long time and creating his own line.
He doesnt care at all about how it affects the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The website list is from 2018. Which teams will be there this fall 2019?
Express
Sweetlax (upstate I believe)
Madlax Capital
Annapolis Hawks
Team 91 MD
NH Tomahawks
Who else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wont be the same kids. CoachC just took over the 2026 team, so you can be sure he will be booting to the sidelines a bunch of the kids who have been with the team for a long time and creating his own line.

If he's the new coach you can expect what the above poster said as fact. It's what he does. I'm all about winning just like coach C has said but my son sees the field. If my son were not a top 15/16 kid on the team I would definitely move on. The other kids literally see almost none of the field except from the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if i lived on the island i would definitely have my kid play for coach c. guy is a class act

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if i lived on the island i would definitely have my kid play for coach c. guy is a class act

LOL. You know nothing about CoachC clearly from your statement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All 58 kids? LOL

LOL.

He has expanded his horizons

Wasn't the previous coach pretty good/qualified?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he's the new coach you can expect what the above poster said as fact. It's what he does. I'm all about winning just like coach C has said but my son sees the field. If my son were not a top 15/16 kid on the team I would definitely move on. The other kids literally see almost none of the field except from the sidelines.

Are they there for the development at practice then? I cant imagine putting that time and cost into it if my kid isn't getting on the the field except for mop up duty. What happened to last year's coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they there for the development at practice then? I cant imagine putting that time and cost into it if my kid isn't getting on the the field except for mop up duty. What happened to last year's coach?

He is still there. But CoachC is the head and calls the shots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They may as well play on the developmental team at half the cost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you dont like the coach then talk to the club owner. I'm not sure if the coach is being paid but many are doing this for free or their kid maybe playing for free

This isnt town/rec lacrosse. This is club ball and the best kids should be playing at all times. You want equal or fair go play recreation ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you dont like the coach then talk to the club owner. I'm not sure if the coach is being paid but many are doing this for free or their kid maybe playing for free

This isnt town/rec lacrosse. This is club ball and the best kids should be playing at all times. You want equal or fair go play recreation ball

I don't disagree that the best kids should get the majority of the playing time at this level, but don't keep a roster of 28 if you don't want a reputation of keeping players for the money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG!!! I am cracking up!!! Coach C is a director for Express.
CoachC is not just being paid, he is being paid multiple times over any normal salary. He is raking it in.
And by the way, so is 91 and any of the director coaches there as well. And so is the director's at other teams as well.
And your talking about express having double to triple the amt of players as on a normal team.
And the players that dont play still pay the $4500-.
Pls dont join in if you have no idea what your talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sheeep....... You are all Express or 91 Sheep at this 2026 level.

Express= kept 50 kids and sold a promise. They did not get better

91= kept their players and stayed mediocre. Probably got worse

Igloo = Coaching mess: Probably irrelevant

Legacy = supposedly had a "good" tryout and will avoid playing any L.I. Teams because they are scared.

The Rush/Rebels/Outlaws/Turtles/24 are "B" Teams but will take your money claiming that they are "AA" teams. In reality they are teams from wherever the Coach comes from!

Predictions for the best teams Fall 19 & Spring 20

Express CoachC (NOT HAUGEN)
CHS ROAR
FARMINGDALE
LEGACY
MASSAPEQUA
IGLOO
RVC
SACHEM
MANHASET
OUTLAWS

DOLLARS TO DONUTS= ROAR!!!!

Good luck to all but you wasted your club dollars.

CSH ROAR will dominate L.I. play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sheeep....... You are all Express or 91 Sheep at this 2026 level.

Express= kept 50 kids and sold a promise. They did not get better

91= kept their players and stayed mediocre. Probably got worse

Igloo = Coaching mess: Probably irrelevant

Legacy = supposedly had a "good" tryout and will avoid playing any L.I. Teams because they are scared.

The Rush/Rebels/Outlaws/Turtles/24 are "B" Teams but will take your money claiming that they are "AA" teams. In reality they are teams from wherever the Coach comes from!

Predictions for the best teams Fall 19 & Spring 20

Express CoachC (NOT HAUGEN)
CHS ROAR
FARMINGDALE
LEGACY
MASSAPEQUA
IGLOO
RVC
SACHEM
MANHASET
OUTLAWS

DOLLARS TO DONUTS= ROAR!!!!

Good luck to all but you wasted your club dollars.

CSH ROAR will dominate L.I. play

Who are you the youth 6th grade lacrosse analyst ? Though I had a lot of time on my hands. Please answer how you know so much on all teams and posting at 3:12 am . Serious lost. Some of you really need a Reality check on this sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you the youth 6th grade lacrosse analyst ? Though I had a lot of time on my hands. Please answer how you know so much on all teams and posting at 3:12 am . Geez craziness

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard