BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team played? CoachC or Haugen? I thought they were both A teams

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Surprisingly?
Please explain to any sane person how a team with 3-4 kids born in 07 or even 06 can do anything but beat a team with all 08 and 09 kids on it. I totally agree, great question.

The 06 kid scored 3-4 goals and the 2-07's on D were the difference in the game. No kid born in late 07 or 08 would have full arm pit hair. It was a good game but facts are facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what happened to laxachusetts? not a peep from them these days

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please explain to any sane person how a team with 3-4 kids born in 07 or even 06 can do anything but beat a team with all 08 and 09 kids on it. I totally agree, great question.

The 06 kid scored 3-4 goals and the 2-07's on D were the difference in the game. No kid born in late 07 or 08 would have full arm pit hair. It was a good game but facts are facts.

Is there really a kid born in 2006 playing on a 2026 team or is this just speculation and/or sarcasm?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is there really a kid born in 2006 playing on a 2026 team or is this just speculation and/or sarcasm?

A parent from FCA confirmed it

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are both A teams ....it was not a b level tournament. How would you call a tournament with the top teams in the northeast a b level tournament. You make no sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express cruised through pool play at NAL, but surprisingly fell to FCA in one of the finals.

Yes but this was the B level division.

You have no idea what you're talking about . It was the nalf tournament with top teams from the northeast . No b level division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express cruised through pool play at NAL, but surprisingly fell to FCA in one of the finals.

You have no idea what you're talking about . It was the nalf tournament with top teams from the northeast . No b level division

sorry fca guy, your team came in 9th, behind all the teams in the A division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sorry fca guy, your team came in 9th, behind all the teams in the A division

the assumption that all of the teams in the higher bracket are better than the top teams in the second bracket is way off

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no 06 kids on FCA team. Yes... majority of team is 07. And correct.... our division was weaker. No hawks, tigers
Or towerman.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL did a great job at 2026 this year. The brackets were well laid out and yielded a lot of close games, a few upsets with few blowouts. This was probably the only shot for the summer and I know the kids and even a few of the parents got a lot of the day. It would have been nice for one bracket to the other but that wasn’t feasible in a one day tournament with HOT conditions. Let’s hope these teams stay healthy and mix it up in the near the future with lxc and tommy knicker making the trip. Stay healthy friends

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL did a great job at 2026 this year. The brackets were well laid out and yielded a lot of close games, a few upsets with few blowouts. This was probably the only shot for the summer and I know the kids and even a few of the parents got a lot of the day. It would have been nice for one bracket to the other but that wasn’t feasible in a one day tournament with HOT conditions. Let’s hope these teams stay healthy and mix it up in the near the future with lxc and tommy knicker making the trip. Stay healthy friends
All of this is true, very well said. Who knows, maybe we get lucky with something big in the fall (not counting on it, but crazy times we live in)?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachusetts played on Saturday in CT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse beat them last year and beat them again 5-2 on saturday. they have their number.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse beat them last year and beat them again 5-2 on saturday. they have their number.

Where?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in CT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beat Shore 2 Shore and Leading Edge today in NJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, Eclipse looked good. I believe they also beat 2-way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely love the “play days” vs. tourneys. Back to back games, in and out, no championship, no notIntelligent t-shirt. Just talented kids making each other better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney or scrimmage day?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever dude. Prefer play days over tournament championship... Sounds like you got skin in the game organizing the play days.

Don’t get me wrong. Love play days vs no play at all...but not over championship tournament play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever dude. Prefer play days over tournament championship... Sounds like you got skin in the game organizing the play days.

Don’t get me wrong. Love play days vs no play at all...but not over championship tournament play.

I agree. But you need to remember. Some of these teams can't compete in a real organized tournament so walking out 0-3 every time while the other teams go on to play gets rough. Its a little easier to say. "Oh don't worry, it was just a play day" when you lose them all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can support the idea that teams will not be in tip top shape nor have complete rosters due to covid and summer...so I wouldn’t look at a tournament win anytime soon as a true litmus test. Nevertheless, I do wish tournaments ended with a crowned winner...no better motivation pre/during/post.

Play days should be reserved for 1v1 and set up with plenty of timeouts, coaches on field, and even freeze/reverse play to cement learning moments...to help them become tournament ready.

In the end, I am just happy our boys will be back out their playing and having fun together. Very thankful for that.

Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard