BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't get the detest towards 91 Rage. Machine is clearly the best on LI, no question. But put 91 Rage against Igloo A, Legacy and Shore to Shore, who together are the tier under Machine, and Rage has and will beat those teams more often than not. Yes, Igloo A won once last year when they went up by one goal halfway through the game and then literally spent the rest of the game running away from Rage. It was surreal to watch. Igloo won fair and square, we all take our hat off...but really, that's what you're doing in 4th grade lacrosse? I don't blame the kids, I blame the coaching for that pathetic display.
really 5th grade lacrosse. #crazy

Labeling 5th grade being surreal to watch. What decade old void are you plugging up when you say this. Watch some of these manbunn spoiled brats running around our nation causing havoc, destroying property, etc. What you are watching on the lacrosse field today is a preview of what will return home from college several years from now.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo scored enough goals to win the game and had the skill to keep the ball out of your teams stick for half the game and you mock them for that? Get a life. And stop defending Rage. You are the second team in your own organization. I know that kills you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all teams at 2027 have potential.. machine is the top dog thats a solid group of kids.. have fun everyone and enjoy any playing time we may get

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on Eclipse, Prime Time and 2Way?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will crush the machine.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all teams at 2027 have potential.. machine is the top dog thats a solid group of kids.. have fun everyone and enjoy any playing time we may get

Whens 91 tryouts for 2027 ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haven't seen Eclipse and 2Way both have very good 2027 teams, Prime Time would likely have a tough time competing against either of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahaha, here we go with the 91 dad/clowns.....just telling it like it is . Myself and my son are perfectly content where we are . Keep drinking the 91 kool-aid. The reality goes something like this ....son brings home an exam with an 89 on it ...dad says " what is this B +". Son says " dad but I had the highest B+ in the class" dad replies " son a B+ is a B+ , I don'care that you have the highest B+ , that's mediocre , bring me an A next time " lol

It is obvious that your son got cut and you are upset and envious of others who made the team. Relax, Lots of years left to make the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse is the best team in the group by far. 2way is strong but play lesser competition and when they run into trouble, they bring older kids down. Full of kids who “intend to reclass” or are aggressive holdbacks. Just not right of them. PT is way behind in this age group but I’m sure they’ll figure it out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 Way brings down older kids? Is that allowed?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it better to jump ship from a team that doesn’t do so well in the younger years? Or stay with a club that has a solid upper level program but struggles at the younger level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Texhnically No but these tournaments don't do anything to enforce it except the World Series of Lax and that is why you dont see some of these organizations there. Also parents like to hold littlle Johnny back so he can beat up on thr little guy so they feel better about themselves

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it better to jump ship from a team that doesn’t do so well in the younger years? Or stay with a club that has a solid upper level program but struggles at the younger level?

I look at it as whether there is a real club program or just teams on their own. A real club program will have a development approach, plays to share with coaches and a focus on bringing up those struggling teams over time. I see a lot of rec teams go really strong early on then struggle as there isn't a real dev plan and other clubs catch up. Also do those older teams get better simply by recruiting other stronger players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the Rebels are the team to beat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the Rebels are the team to beat

Yeah, they'll beat the MACHINE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Texhnically No but these tournaments don't do anything to enforce it except the World Series of Lax and that is why you dont see some of these organizations there. Also parents like to hold littlle Johnny back so he can beat up on thr little guy so they feel better about themselves

2way is Brunswick club lacrosse so it is built around holdbacks. Most kids have actually reclassed or are "considering it" so its all with int he rules Mediocre program considering the amount of older kids they play with.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard