BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Boys 2030-2nd Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this fhread to discuss the Boys 2030-2nd Graders for the Fall of 2019/Summer of 2020

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2030-2nd Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for opinions concerning travel lax for 2030. I saw the Turtles are holding tryouts for this age group. I leaning toward just sticking with PAL when thing get rolling again. Not interested in traveling to watch 3rd graders play lax. Seems like a waste of money, any thoughts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looking for opinions concerning travel lax for 2030. I saw the Turtles are holding tryouts for this age group. I leaning toward just sticking with PAL when thing get rolling again. Not interested in traveling to watch 3rd graders play lax. Seems like a waste of money, any thoughts?

well that all depends on a few questions:
- is your kid a real 2nd grader or a holdback 2nd grader?
- is the parent a former lacrosse player?
- are you a parent coach/club director?
- are you shooting for one of the elusive D1 $10k scholarships?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha got the turtles email also . Please please don’t fall for it . Stay with PAL . Im just telling you from experience.They are too young for club. Spend couple bucks on fall winter spring clinics . All the stuff from on past year every single club are money grab business and not looking for gour best interest . If I’m wrong someone please comment . ALSO Turtles living off one team from 10 years ago when they were with express owner from LAX unlimited and son total liars . Don't do it . Poor weak garbage product ask around . Hope that helps . Good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha got the turtles email also . Please please don’t fall for it . Stay with PAL . Im just telling you from experience.They are too young for club. Spend couple bucks on fall winter spring clinics . All the stuff from on past year every single club are money grab business and not looking for gour best interest . If I’m wrong someone please comment . ALSO Turtles living off one team from 10 years ago when they were with express owner from LAX unlimited and son total liars . Don't do it . Poor weak garbage product ask around . Hope that helps . Good luck

Sour grapes? Your kid got cut?
My son plays with the club and loves it. Great practices. Great competition.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sour grapes? Your kid got cut?
My son plays with the club and loves it. Great practices. Great competition.

That's kinda bad if your kid was cut by any of the teams within the Turtles. Read between the lines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey do it , if you love it then stay . If not find what works for you and your family . For me traveling is a big thing . Some people i know travel 45 minutes away just for practice couple days a week . Time , Gas and eating out after practice and running around all over the island for a youth spot is not my life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is also a 2030 and I have a older son who plays club for the Turtles who loves it. I feel 3rd grade is definitely to young for club. Play Pal and find a high school kid to train your son. We have had a great experience with the Turtles organization . All club experiences depend on who is coaching your son! 90% of the people who have a problem with a club complain about the coaching or their child’s playing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares erase this topic . Guaranteed most 2030’s cant ride a bike or tie there shoes and they know how shoe Laces on the floor 5 mins later !! 2030’s still cant wipe there behind good enough but your worried about turtle travel . Just stop already ....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares erase this topic . Guaranteed most 2030’s cant ride a bike or tie there shoes and they know how shoe Laces on the floor 5 mins later !! 2030’s still cant wipe there behind good enough but your worried about turtle travel . Just stop already ....
Fact lol

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fact lol

Guaranteed most 2030's can us the correct spelling of words and put a coherent sentence together better then you.

Link Copied to Clipboard