Randolph High School (NJ) 2020 Midfield, Attack Aidan Clark Commits to Wagner College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Randolph High School (NJ) 2020 Midfield, Attack Aidan Clark of Blue Star Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wagner College.

High School: Randolph High School (Randolph, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Wagner College
Club Team: Blue Star Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Under Armor Uncommitted Team, GFW All-Star
Academic Honors: Honor Roll
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Wagner College, Men's D1? "It was was best fit for my family and I. Wagner has a great business program, and I loved the coaching staff."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my Mom and Dad for always being there for me, and always leading me down the right path. I would also like to thank Blue Star Lacrosse. Lastly I would like to thank all the the people who doubted me."
What other colleges did you consider? "Monmouth, Cabrini, Siena, Hartford, Muhlenberg & Stockton"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Aidan Clark on his commitment to Wagner College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: