BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 28 1 2 25 26 27 28
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tommyknockers 20-0 over Big 4HHH

Tommyknocker's that good or Big 4 that bad????

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH is that bad. C team at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH doesn't develop players, only tries to poach once they get to HS. Expensive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks with tons of accomplishments. Show up and take your title if u think it is yours. Tommyknockers coming for the neck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huh????

Was the last dude drinking siz-urp???

Hopefully, bottom knockers comes up with a better name.....hahaha....

They’ve played no one and either sweatlax, laxacussets will run the table!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Exspress might be third best team on LI ...TRI STAR we lost to 91 in semis and beat exspress in consolation game .. exspress kids should be going to igloo tryouts ...crazy

Express beat Igloo 9-4 in pool play and then 1/4 of their team left for the consolation game. Igloo has never beat Express besides that 1 pointless game. There were 8 igloo helmets at the Express tryout yesterday by the way.

Yea, Looking at their website, the Head coach is leaving the team and only the assit are listed now.  Figure there is either trouble on the team or one of the assit are taking over. Hopefully they get a new HC, but have you seen one of those coaches really loose it on the kids, (difference between berating and coaching).   With all these games being record by everyone, figured people would be more careful of what they say to kids.  Reputations of not only coaches, but clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exspress might be third best team on LI ...TRI STAR we lost to 91 in semis and beat exspress in consolation game .. exspress kids should be going to igloo tryouts ...crazy

Express beat Igloo 9-4 in pool play and then 1/4 of their team left for the consolation game. Igloo has never beat Express besides that 1 pointless game. There were 8 igloo helmets at the Express tryout yesterday by the way.

Yea, Looking at their website, the Head coach is leaving the team and only the assit are listed now.  Figure there is either trouble on the team or one of the assit are taking over. Hopefully they get a new HC, but have you seen one of those coaches really loose it on the kids, (difference between berating and coaching).   With all these games being record by everyone, figured people would be more careful of what they say to kids.  Reputations of not only coaches, but clubs.

What team are you talking about? All the igloo coaches are listed on their website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Laxachusetts Black. National Champs. Epic semi final vs Tommyknockers (previously undefeated, now 36-1). That team was the real deal. Great team, great game. Down 8-5 with less than 4 min to play, Laxachusetts scores 4 including the winner with 10 seconds. Then beat Madlax Capital in the championship, 8-6. All in 100 degree temps. Well deserved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Laxachusetts Black. National Champs. Epic semi final vs Tommyknockers (previously undefeated, now 36-1). That team was the real deal. Great team, great game. Down 8-5 with less than 4 min to play, Laxachusetts scores 4 including the winner with 10 seconds. Then beat Madlax Capital in the championship, 8-6. All in 100 degree temps. Well deserved.

Good stuff

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the Chokeknockers finally played someone and lost lol

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks with tons of accomplishments. Show up and take your title if u think it is yours. Tommyknockers coming for the neck

and you cant even make it to the finals. Is your neck sore from LXC snapping it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, they lost a tough game but that team belongs in the same conversation as LXC and the Hawks. The Tommyknockers played a heck of a game. They came within a few minutes of beating LXC and likley Madlax...that's how good they were. Take it from someone who was there and rooting for LXC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What kind of a man calls a rising 6th grade team a derogatory name? I bet you are one of those crazy Dads yelling out coaching instructions from the side, which only confuses and embarrasses your son. Talk to your wife (or most likely ex-wife) about how your behavior is a poor example of fatherhood.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island teams didn't fare to well at this tourney. Orange Storm 1-4, Express 3-2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares kids having fun playing lacrosse . Such Looser parents in this sport .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF event was best one I have seen. Great talent on the field. competitive games that made everyone better. Nothing but good things to say about all the parents that we interacted with be it, LI, MD/VA, MA, CO etc. Only issue was the weather and the fields could have used a little TLC. Enjoy whats left of summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has already sent emails for roster spots for next season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i don't have a 5th grade son, mine is younger and just getting started in travel, but this seems to be an active thread. do any parents out there know if the travel teams typically keep the core team together and offer spots to the same kids from last year (assuming a few will move on to other teams) and just add a few more players where needed? or do they literally treat each year as new and take all new kids?

im asking because it seems to make sense to keep the kids playing together for a few years instead of constantly churning out a new team. just curious as to how it all works.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA only?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i don't have a 5th grade son, mine is younger and just getting started in travel, but this seems to be an active thread. do any parents out there know if the travel teams typically keep the core team together and offer spots to the same kids from last year (assuming a few will move on to other teams) and just add a few more players where needed? or do they literally treat each year as new and take all new kids?

im asking because it seems to make sense to keep the kids playing together for a few years instead of constantly churning out a new team. just curious as to how it all works.

3/4 of all teams stay intact. There are always a handful of players that move on, get cut and added.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA only?

If you want to call it that. More like...take 40-50 kids for one main group and then split them up how they desire for the tournaments. Kids are going to get screwed one way or another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA only?

If you want to call it that. More like...take 40-50 kids for one main group and then split them up how they desire for the tournaments. Kids are going to get screwed one way or another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s on the parents. Everyone knows the deal. It’s not a secret. If the backyard fence says beware of dog, you can’t blame anyone when you hop the fence and get bit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA only?

What a joke. Who would do that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
makes sense to me. kids are changing rapidly at this age-- size, speed, skill. between now and the spring so much can change. will make team more competitive. have seen what is out there and what is needed to compete with the top teams and now can develop it over the next 6 months.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the Tommyknockers Laxachusetts game and I have to say that the Tommyknockers were every bit as good as LAX and looked more athletic. Very surprising. Would like to see the Knockers, LAX and Hawks play it out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Instant classic. Too bad that game (and the final) wasn’t on ESPN. 2026 group got shafted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the Tommyknockers Laxachusetts game and I have to say that the Tommyknockers were every bit as good as LAX and looked more athletic. Very surprising. Would like to see the Knockers, LAX and Hawks play it out.

My son played against all three of these teams this Summer. I expected a close game, but was a bit surprised that Tommyknockers lost to Lax Black. Tommyknockers are bigger, deeper, a bit more athletic and skilled, but they do have a tendency to play a little too fast and loose, which can cost them. I was on an adjacent field during their game,so couldn't watch, but heard the cheering....sounded like a great game! Based on what I've seen this Summer (I have seen, or my son has played all listed) it's 1, Hawks; 2. Lax Black; 3. Tommyknockers 4 - 7 in any order SweetLax Upstate, Bethesda, Princeton Tigers, MadLax; 8 - 12 any order FCA, Boston Kings, True IL, BBL, Towermen; and the next level: 91, Express Haugen, Express Lemma, PrimeTime, 2Way, Arden, Legacy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son played against all three of these teams this Summer. I expected a close game, but was a bit surprised that Tommyknockers lost to Lax Black. Tommyknockers are bigger, deeper, a bit more athletic and skilled, but they do have a tendency to play a little too fast and loose, which can cost them. I was on an adjacent field during their game,so couldn't watch, but heard the cheering....sounded like a great game! Based on what I've seen this Summer (I have seen, or my son has played all listed) it's 1, Hawks; 2. Lax Black; 3. Tommyknockers 4 - 7 in any order SweetLax Upstate, Bethesda, Princeton Tigers, MadLax; 8 - 12 any order FCA, Boston Kings, True IL, BBL, Towermen; and the next level: 91, Express Haugen, Express Lemma, PrimeTime, 2Way, Arden, Legacy

I agree with everything you said until you got outside the top 3 rankings. Youre wrong on that but I actually don’t even know how someone would be able to rank so many teams anyway. 91 has been a disaster this year. Their last 2 tournaments outside of Ny they’ve won 1 game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For sure, tough year for 91, but I've seen them against many of the teams I've grouped them with, some on multiple occasions, and they handled their biz. They were better early, I'll give you that, and probably struggled mightily against those above them (Tommyknockers beat them soundly at NLF), but they never quit. As far as seeing/playing against these teams, think about which teams were at the two NLF's (prob 75%+ of above), and sprinkle in several other top-end tourneys over the Summer in LI, PA, CT, and there you have it. Forgot about Eclipse and Igloo, both in the last grouping. It's far from scientific, just what I've seen first hand. It was a long, fun Summer, and I saw some very good teams for the first time (Bethesda, Princeton, Tommyknockers), and met some very cool people from Colorado, Mass, Cali, and Md. Despite what you read here, there are more nice folks at these tourneys than not nice folks. Keep those sticks in your hands boys, a lot of talent spread out around this list...sky's the limit! See you on the circuit...too soon!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Instant classic. Too bad that game (and the final) wasn’t on ESPN. 2026 group got shafted.

Can’t have the game on espn when the top 2 finalist from nlf June hawks/ tigers aren’t there & both beat laxachussets & bbl who is probably top 4 is not there right? Laxavhussets Should have lost this weekend & they would have lost to eclipse if they played them. And bbl should have best laxachussets 2 weekends ago and eciipse beat bbl this summer. Eclipse is way better than tommyknockers and laxachussets so the guy who keeps saying that laxachussets or tommyknockers should be in conversation with hawks is crazy. Hawks are by themselves & then there are others like eclipse, bbl laxachussets etc. and hawks didn’t play eclipse! Hawks dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too bad the Hawks didn’t show up. Didn’t want to risk that “undefeated” record vs the like of Tommyknockers and Laxachusetts. Tigers may be the 2nd best team...in New Jersey. Nice try. Tommyknockers were very deserving of being in the final. And Laxachusetts is the National Champion at 2026. Next time you want to spout off about the Hawks, make sure they have the balls to play at the premier tournament of the season. Oh by the way, what happened the last time the Hawks played Lasachusetts....crickets...mic drop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too bad the Hawks didn’t show up. Didn’t want to risk that “undefeated” record vs the like of Tommyknockers and Laxachusetts. Tigers may be the 2nd best team...in New Jersey. Nice try. Tommyknockers were very deserving of being in the final. And Laxachusetts is the National Champion at 2026. Next time you want to spout off about the Hawks, make sure they have the balls to play at the premier tournament of the season. Oh by the way, what happened the last time the Hawks played Lasachusetts....crickets...mic drop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting thoughts, sprinkled with a lot of would’ve, could’ve, should’ves. Admittedly, I have a small sample size for Eclipse, seeing them lose to a slightly above average Express team easily in the out bracket of a tourney in LI. I did not get to see them play at NLF, but they had a nice tourney. So, move em up to the BBl grouping, and True IL down. That doesn’t mean they are on par with Hawks, Lax Black, or Tommyknockers. BBL is a very good team, but again, not on par with those three. It’s just an opinion guy, Outside of the NLF opener, won by the Hawks, any other tourney we played in with Lax Black, they won. That’s not easy, or lucky. I’ll Leave it to a Lax Black parent to chime in about the Tommyknockers, a team Eclipse didn’t play. P.s. You seem to think that winning highly competitive, intense games is lucky...it’s a skill, which Hawks and Lax Black have developed. Tommyknockers had their first taste, and showed very well. Maybe next time they use the experience gained to get over the hump. I would not be surprised.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can’t have the game on espn when the top 2 finalist from nlf June hawks/ tigers aren’t there & both beat laxachussets & bbl who is probably top 4 is not there right? Laxavhussets Should have lost this weekend & they would have lost to eclipse if they played them. And bbl should have best laxachussets 2 weekends ago and eciipse beat bbl this summer. Eclipse is way better than tommyknockers and laxachussets so the guy who keeps saying that laxachussets or tommyknockers should be in conversation with hawks is crazy. Hawks are by themselves & then there are others like eclipse, bbl laxachussets etc. and hawks didn’t play eclipse! Hawks dad.

Eclipse couldnt beat 2Way at Napptown - Hawks smoked 2Way 8-0 in the Finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The silly post was obviously written by an eclipse parent. Be happy, you have a good team. Hawks have the best team I have seen but have not seen them get tested. For some reason laxa didn’t get by the tigers when that matchup could have happened. First tourney of year and no sense of urgency. Tommyknockers earned their spot behind the top two, great showing in a stacked field. aEveryone else is interchangeable with BBL and Tigers being slightly above.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachusetts did win this weekend ("should have lost"...stunad). They are the national champs and deservedly. The destroyed Eclipse 8-4 in championship at Legacy (after losing by 1 in one of their worst games of the year). They pummeled BBL 9-5 at the Prime Time. And yes, they lost to the Tigers, obviously looking past them to the Hawks. Laxachusetts beats the Tigers 9 out of 10. Hawks, Laxachusetts, Tommyknockers...those 3 teams a cut above everyone else. Look at all the tourneys those 3 entered and how many they won. Tommyknockers won 5 and were 36-0 before losing to Laxachusetts by 1 at the buzzer. Laxachusetts won 5 of 6. Hawks won 5 or 6 and didn't lose one. Those 3 teams dominated the 2026 landscape this tourney season. No one else was even close. Those are facts, not opinions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top 3 teams (Hawks, Laxachusetts, Tommyknockers) went a combined 113-3 this tourney season. Total domination. Congratulations to the top Mid-Atlantic, Northeast and West teams. All the kudos are earned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are kept out of the NLF by the Crabs. So Hawks couldn't play.

Page 27 of 28 1 2 25 26 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard