Mechanicsburg Area Senior HS (PA) 2020 M/A Annabella "A B" Robinson Commits to Wilmington University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Mechanicsburg Area Senior High School (PA) 2020 Midfield, Attack Annabella "A B" Robinson of Xtreme Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play division 2 lacrosse at Wilmington University.

High School: Mechanicsburg Area Senior High School (Mechanicsburg, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Wilmington University
Club Team: Xtreme Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: All-Sentinel Girls Lacrosse Team (2nd Team) 2017 & 2018. HS Varsity Team Offense MVP (2018) & Attack MVP (2017).
Why did you choose Wilmington University? "I felt really comfortable with the environment there, and also with Coach Day as soon as I started talking with him."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all of my coaches over the years. Special Thanks to Coach Erin and to my mom for always believing in me and getting me to this point!"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Annabella "A B" Robinson on her commitment to Wilmington University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: