BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Girls 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s the new Skywalkers/Coppermine team looking. Interested to see how the Coppermine rebounds from Skywalkers taking a bunch of their players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How’s the new Skywalkers/Coppermine team looking. Interested to see how the Coppermine rebounds from Skywalkers taking a bunch of their players.

How many moved from Coppermine? Were many from the black team? Why did they leave?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coppermine goalie tried out for M&D, not sure if she accepted Red . Parents from both teams are pretty awful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coppermine goalie tried out for M&D, not sure if she accepted Red . Parents from both teams are pretty awful

A statement like that makes me think you are pretty awful. None M&D parent here........ the parents on both of those teams are really lovely and very supportive of their daughters. Take a moment to actually chat with them rather than making sideline assumptions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She is not on the Red team. One of the Black team's goalies left and they picked up a new one. I don't know if she was from Coppermine.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The first ever yellow card that I’ve seen given to a parent was a Coppermine dad who yelled at the ref all game. 2025 Coppermine dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and that dad will be yelling from the sidelines while wearing another club team's fan gear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coppermine was garbage, who are they gonna make better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coppermine was garbage, who are they gonna make better

Non biased as I have no affiliation with either age group or clubs mentioned, but some Coppermine age groups are getting better and girls are improving. Not all age groups but most. Will they ever be a caliber of M and D, Heros, SW? Probably not, but are improving since they started, which wasn’t very long ago. Give them a break.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of these smaller clubs will always be feeder programs to the M&D, Skywalkers and Heros.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of these smaller clubs will always be feeder programs to the M&D, Skywalkers and Heros.

The grass is always greener. This is the problem with club lacrosse .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamonds folding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamonds folding.

Why do you say that? They had tryouts for next season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamonds folding.

What are you talking about? The team of the club?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The club. Owner took the job at GW.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The entire program is folding. People were notified yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they have tryouts/teams ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The entire program is folding. People were notified yesterday.

Something fishy going on here. Announced updated tryout dates and a few hours later announced they were folding, leaving many teams/players without a home. Why should the club director taking a (local) job force the entire club to fold? Couldn't she have found some additional coaches and kept the club together and not displaced a hundred players after many tryouts are already complete? There is more to this story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing is fishy. She doesn't give a hoot. This is what happens when you have a small club where the director coaches or is involved with every team.
She made sure her daughter was ok and then rolled out. Simple as that.

For all the complaints about M&D/Skwalkers/Heros at least they're stable and no one person leaving will devastate those clubs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of parents willing to spend $$$ to be on the it team. This seems like the director pulled a fast one .Don't worry Integrity and MDU have A and B teams and take everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 with big addition. Serious challenge to hawks and definitely supremacy in Baltimore area

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing is fishy. She doesn't give a hoot. This is what happens when you have a small club where the director coaches or is involved with every team.

For all the complaints about M&D/Skwalkers/Heros at least they're stable and no one person leaving will devastate those clubs

She was/is a selfish controlling owner. Not trusting others to coach and help with the program was the beginning of the end. Those that drank the “we don’t care about winning because we teach the fundamentals” kool aid paid the price. Now those kids are left to pick up the pieces and hope they can find a team. But what does she care? smh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of parents willing to spend $$$ to be on the it team. This seems like the director pulled a fast one .Don't worry Integrity and MDU have A and B teams and take everyone.

Wow very accurate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She was/is a selfish controlling owner. Not trusting others to coach and help with the program was the beginning of the end. Those that drank the “we don’t care about winning because we teach the fundamentals” kool aid paid the price. Now those kids are left to pick up the pieces and hope they can find a team. But what does she care? smh

It was not a last minute decision. She had her daughter at other club tryouts prior to folding Diamonds. She knew what she was doing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You looking for the boys thread .... also, supremacy. That is hysterical. Middle school lacrosse .... supremacy. Thats rich.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamonds are forever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shine Bright like a Diamond

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s hard to be a Diamond in a Rhinestone world

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
everyone wants to be a diamond...but very few are willing to get cut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not sure why parents let their D play on a B team . There are a lot of clubs with only one team per age group. It is great $ for club but mistake -maybe M&D but no other B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While kind of funny on an anonymous board, really not funny if you think about it. Those making fun of the fact a woman just blew up a lot of player’s plans must not have had a player involved in the entire fiasco. Be glad for that. Because the majority of those girls are now screwed, including the 2021 team going into their final season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am hoping the 21 and 22 teams can find a club to accept them as a team and give them an umbrella to play under. Coppermine or C2 possibly ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not sure why parents let their D play on a B team . There are a lot of clubs with only one team per age group. It is great $ for club but mistake -maybe M&D but no other B.

SW White teams in the past 4 years have almost twice the amount of girls playing D1 ball than M & D Red so please do your homework next time. Just sayin’!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW White is probably the only B team I would consider in Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SW White teams in the past 4 years have almost twice the amount of girls playing D1 ball than M & D Red so please do your homework next time. Just sayin’!

I would like to see the stats and which teams -calling BS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually Diamonds has the most. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would like to see the stats and which teams -calling BS

It’s all online, plus everybody else knows.....well except you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW White is the only B team I would consider for my daughter in Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m a SW White parent and agree, however Heros White can be pretty competitive as well. Other than that, agreed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must not be from Maryland then.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard