Moravian Academy (PA) 2020 Faceoff Thomas Fegley Commits to Providence College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Moravian Academy (PA) 2020 Faceoff Thomas Fegley of Duke's Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play division 1 lacrosse at Providence College.

High School: Moravian Academy (Bethlehem, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Faceoff
Club Team: Duke's Lacrosse Club
College Committed to: Providence College
Lacrosse Honors: Lehigh Valley 1st Team All-Area, 2019 Team MVP, Under Armour Highlight Top 40
Academic Honors: Honor Roll, Operation Smile club leader
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Providence College? "I found that their commitment to both the sport of lacrosse and academics is exactly what I was looking for."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to extend a huge thank you to all of the coaches who have helped to make me the player I am today. To Coach Conroy for giving me the chance to start on varsity at the X as a freshman, Coach Gurenlian for taking me from the basics to a D1 commit in face-off technique, Coach Christmas & Helm for taking a chance on me 2 years ago for Dukes Elite & Coach Bodnar, Dolente & Kaplan for sharpening my competitive spirit & providing hours of intense competition & reps. Finally, to my parents & family as well as my friends for providing constant support through my successes & failures."
What other colleges did you consider? "West Point, Lafayette, Drexel & Hofstra"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Thomas Fegley on his commitment to Providence College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: