Mount Saint Joseph High School (MD) 2020 Midfield Brett Callahan Commits to Bucknell University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Mount Saint Joseph High School (MD) 2020 Midfield Brett Callahan of Maryland Roughriders Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play division 1 lacrosse at Bucknell University.

High School: Mount Saint Joseph High School (Baltimore, MD)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Bucknell University
Club Team: Maryland Roughriders Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: NXT Philly Showcase MVP UA DC Highlight team IMLCA All-Star
Academic Honors: Honor Roll All 3 years at MSJ, MSJ Representative of Leadership, U of Howard County Harlem Lacrosse Intern, National Honor Society, AP Student
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Bucknell University? "I chose Bucknell for its high level of academics, the committed coaching staff & the competitive nature of the lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family, friends, and coaches that have supported me through my recruiting process. I could not have gotten here without you!"
What other colleges did you consider? "High Point University, Drexel, & Wagner"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Brett Callahan on his commitment to Bucknell University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: