BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 67 of 70 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pack also lost to NXT and crabs. Wonder of how US Club Lax will factor those losses into their rankings. The pack was at NLF for madlax and they just couldn’t get it done. Get better for next year cry babies.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wolfpack-up and leave. Despicable. Way to forever tarnish your win in Denver. People will forget Denver but you will always be remembered as the team that packed up and left. I was at the NLF tourney this morning. It was all anyone was talking about. Did you hear about that Team 91 team that just packed up and left without telling anyone?? No way. Must be a bunch of classless losers.

There is an excellent site for razors. Harry's. I've noticed a lot of facial hair on your boys. You may want to stock up before the next tournament so it's not so obvious.

FYI... I have a son in 4th grade who hit puberty and he is age appropriate. His Pediatrician gave him a puberty book to read because he thought it was weird what he's going through. He's also very strong for his age. Just saying. Some kids are naturally stronger than others at the same age.

No disrespect to your son who hit puberty early. That's out of his control - but this problem is real. There are serious risks. Especially at the 6th, 7th & 8th grade level. Everyone knows it's wrong - but parents do it anyways.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I guess now the pack will set they’re on eyes on the U14 US Lacrosse championship 🤷🏻‍♂️ Go pack go 🤭

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are many excellent self help and parenting sites available for the wolf pack parents. Stop worry about others since you appear to have the problems. No one made you compete in the NLF and you knew the rules (god knows you have been crying about it all year). Can't wait for HS and your kids have to compete with kids 3 or 4 years older. I'm sure you will still be crying about it anyway.

I'm not a Wolfpack parent but I classify kids who are re classed or held back for sports the same as I would for anyone using steroids. You should be proud of your kids who are excelling with an extra one, two or three years of testosterone. Just lame.

I know why people re-class kids to hopefully give them a better chance in HS/College but why play them at the younger grade on a travel team so, he can beat up on younger kids and you feel like they are a superstar knowing inside they are 1 or 2 years old. I play my son up when every chance I get can, so he will get better. That is just sad to have your re-classed kids playing younger, so they can just over power younger kids instead of challenging them with age base lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for Wolfpack parents, how do you think the kids who never play felt about leaving early? The consolation games would have been a nice way to get minutes for some of the bench players. Half the team sits in the sun cheering on their teammates. Such disrespect to not use the chance to play everyone to end the season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t have a dog in the fight. Kid plays for a Philly team. WP should have ended it like BL, Legacy and BBL did. You can’t quit in the middle of a tournament. Madlax NLF Championship Photo is crazy half those kids look like grown men. Understand that if they are all truly in 8th grade it’s not cheating but to brag about those grown men beating up on children all year is low and gutless! You guys are just as much a joke as WP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are many excellent self help and parenting sites available for the wolf pack parents. Stop worry about others since you appear to have the problems. No one made you compete in the NLF and you knew the rules (god knows you have been crying about it all year). Can't wait for HS and your kids have to compete with kids 3 or 4 years older. I'm sure you will still be crying about it anyway.

I'm not a Wolfpack parent but I classify kids who are re classed or held back for sports the same as I would for anyone using steroids. You should be proud of your kids who are excelling with an extra one, two or three years of testosterone. Just lame.

I know why people re-class kids to hopefully give them a better chance in HS/College but why play them at the younger grade on a travel team so, he can beat up on younger kids and you feel like they are a superstar knowing inside they are 1 or 2 years old. I play my son up when every chance I get can, so he will get better. That is just sad to have your re-classed kids playing younger, so they can just over power younger kids instead of challenging them with age base lax.

This. Thank you for this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree all the kids should play same year. Every other sport does it right, except this one. If my 13 year is going into 8th grade like normal. Your 13 year old is a genius and is going into 10th grade, your son is not cheating playing against my son. I don’t care how much back and fourth nonsense people say, the end of the day it’s 2, 13 year olds competing. On the flip side if your 13 year old, academically is slower and left back, by all means, I understand, it’s life, it happens. However your 13 year old competing athletically against 11,12 year olds is not right. Cheating is the wrong word because it’s grade based. It’s unethical, it’s not right, it’s an unfair advantage. If I was the parent of that kid, he would play up grade wise, to be fair age wise. 100 percent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taking nothing away from the pack, they are a great team. But are the parents really ok with not playing the game? Your boys have been on a crazy winning streak. It can’t last forever. Teach them to be gracious losers as well. If the other team bailed you would be on here beating your chests that the team was afraid to face the mighty pack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree all the kids should play same year. Every other sport does it right, except this one. If my 13 year is going into 8th grade like normal. Your 13 year old is a genius and is going into 10th grade, your son is not cheating playing against my son. I don’t care how much back and fourth nonsense people say, the end of the day it’s 2, 13 year olds competing. On the flip side if your 13 year old, academically is slower and left back, by all means, I understand, it’s life, it happens. However your 13 year old competing athletically against 11,12 year olds is not right. Cheating is the wrong word because it’s grade based. It’s unethical, it’s not right, it’s an unfair advantage. If I was the parent of that kid, he would play up grade wise, to be fair age wise. 100 percent.

I wish more people think and act like you on this topic.. but the unfortunate reality is you are the minority and your voice is silent. None of this will change in the foreseeable future. Let me guess what the responses will be: 1) Tough luck. Get over it. Don't play lax then. 2) Were #1 and you're a lost.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wish more people think and act like you on this topic.. but the unfortunate reality is you are the minority and your voice is silent. None of this will change in the foreseeable future. Let me guess what the responses will be: 1) Tough luck. Get over it. Don't play lax then. 2) Were #1 and you're a lost.

I am totally on the same page with you. Not all parents care about integrity. They don't care about the safety of other kids. Just in case they are not familiar with the definition here it is. "the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What some teams will do for a free t-shirt... you would think that an entire team of holdbacks and double holdbacks would be enough. Incorrect. Add some kids that aren't even on the team, such as the 2023 DC Dog players and players from the 2023 Madlax team. The 2024 Madlax players are yacking it up on social media. Very proud of their cheating prowess. I imagine they will wear the t-shirt with pride. Am I the only one that feels like puking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am totally on the same page with you. Not all parents care about integrity. They don't care about the safety of other kids. Just in case they are not familiar with the definition here it is. "the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness"

Bad lesson for the WP to send to their kids should of been there regardless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t have a dog in the fight. Kid plays for a Philly team. WP should have ended it like BL, Legacy and BBL did. You can’t quit in the middle of a tournament. Madlax NLF Championship Photo is crazy half those kids look like grown men. Understand that if they are all truly in 8th grade it’s not cheating but to brag about those grown men beating up on children all year is low and gutless! You guys are just as much a joke as WP.

I am a 91 parent. Totally disgusting move. Nothing else to say, I can’t lie about how badly this reflects on all of us. Was hoping there was a story behind it like an injury that would have made it an honorable move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have been on htis site for many years, the same argument about holdbacks has been going on. This is not a safety issue, never has been, I have never seen nor heard of an injury based on a "holdback". This is about kids getting out played by older kids, pure and simple. So don't make it a safety issue, it disingenuous. I don't have a dog in the fight, my kids graduated, so as I said, the same argument has been going on, with no factual evidence to prove it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What some teams will do for a free t-shirt... you would think that an entire team of holdbacks and double holdbacks would be enough. Incorrect. Add some kids that aren't even on the team, such as the 2023 DC Dog players and players from the 2023 Madlax team. The 2024 Madlax players are yacking it up on social media. Very proud of their cheating prowess. I imagine they will wear the t-shirt with pride. Am I the only one that feels like puking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kepp going back to the holdbacks
. Keep trying to change the subject!!.. The display by 91 as a whole was just disgusting. You lost , you left, you cry!!!. This was the Mighty NLF!!!.. you blew it, not even close to the best team. you all should be ashamed. So stop coming 0n this site, and bad mouthing and putting down other teams when yours just fell to the bottom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also this weekend, Wolfpack mom was replaced by Express North mom as the most obnoxious sideline spectator in the 2024 class. Yet another loss for the Pack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK, let's set the record straight, for ALL you HAPPY haters out there. The Pack won every 2024 game they played this year except for one meaningless game, which was lost in OT. No disrespect to Eclipse, as they are one of the very few top AA teams, and on age, too. But, the Pack went from the climax of their youth careers, playing before 4,000 people and on national TV, to a completely meaningless cheater tournament in 95 degree heat, with nothing left to achieve. Plain and simple, the kids were spent. The Pack had very, very few games this year that were even remotely close. They have been the #1 ranked team in both 13U and 2024 rankings all year long. They achieved this with one gigantic target on their back, as being THE team to beat on the 2024 grade level. They did all this with every player being on age. Is there any team, anywhere, that can make that claim? I think not.

As far as the NLF tournament, the directors notified all teams that were not in contention for a championship, that they could elect not to play their remaining games, due to the heat advisory. There was no mention of the word "forfeit". With nothing left to play for, it was assumed that all such teams would elect not to play, given the extreme, unsafe conditions. With all that said, it was a most memorable and extraordinary year for our boys, to say the least. Now, it's on to next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have been on htis site for many years, the same argument about holdbacks has been going on. This is not a safety issue, never has been, I have never seen nor heard of an injury based on a "holdback". This is about kids getting out played by older kids, pure and simple. So don't make it a safety issue, it disingenuous. I don't have a dog in the fight, my kids graduated, so as I said, the same argument has been going on, with no factual evidence to prove it.

That's a straight up lie and you know it. I've seen many kids get hurt at the hands of older kids. I've also seen older kids laugh thinking it was funny. What will it take to get an age rule in place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK, let's set the record straight, for ALL you HAPPY haters out there. The Pack won every 2024 game they played this year except for one meaningless game, which was lost in OT. No disrespect to Eclipse, as they are one of the very few top AA teams, and on age, too. But, the Pack went from the climax of their youth careers, playing before 4,000 people and on national TV, to a completely meaningless cheater tournament in 95 degree heat, with nothing left to achieve. Plain and simple, the kids were spent. The Pack had very, very few games this year that were even remotely close. They have been the #1 ranked team in both 13U and 2024 rankings all year long. They achieved this with one gigantic target on their back, as being THE team to beat on the 2024 grade level. They did all this with every player being on age. Is there any team, anywhere, that can make that claim? I think not.

As far as the NLF tournament, the directors notified all teams that were not in contention for a championship, that they could elect not to play their remaining games, due to the heat advisory. There was no mention of the word "forfeit". With nothing left to play for, it was assumed that all such teams would elect not to play, given the extreme, unsafe conditions. With all that said, it was a most memorable and extraordinary year for our boys, to say the least. Now, it's on to next year.

So all the winning teams played some other location where is was NOT hot?? Unsafe? Face it the team quit and went home. End of story. Nothing left to play for?? In 7th grade?? How do you even type that?? How about the team you were supposed to play? This is going to be the rep on this club for a while.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax parent here and yes now that the season is over we are done with the program. They continue to bring in guest players for special tournaments and play boys 1-2 older just to win. Coach H and the rest of the money grubbing Madlax staff continue to profit off of their cheating ways and we will no longer pay for their European vacations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The heartbreak of losing fades over time, however, the burden of quitting last forever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone told me to check out this thread and it's hilarious. I don't have a son at this age. He is out of college and though the club world was crazy back then, it's nothing like what you guys appear to experience.

1. When my son played, it was age based until you went to HS. Not sure why the switch was made, but I think everyone would agree it's not for the better. Maybe it was done to facilitate the early recruiting explosion where coaches were looking at Rising Freshmen and wanted to compare teams on a grade basis.

2. If you don't like grade based games, then either refuse to join a grade based team (or demand that they convert to age based) and don't attend grade based tournaments. It's that simple. As parents you can vote with your wallet. Demand that your club field only age based teams and play only in age based tournaments.

3. Calling teams that are on grade but have reclassed kids "cheaters" is neither accurate nor fair. If they are complying with the rules of the tournament, it makes you seem pathetic to call them cheaters (especially the kid). Focus your energy on trying to change the system instead of being in attack mode. It's harder to take you seriously if you're screaming at teams and parents who are not breaking any rules.

4. I guess you guys will be going to HS next year. When you do, this thing about reclassing goes away and is no longer an issue. When you go to HS, things can get a lot more serious. Until then, encourage your son to do other things so that he doesn't burn out. Most importantly, have FUN and don't get worked up about things.

5. Team 91 was getting started when my son finished club and that behavior is terrible. Every club team and kid gets disappointed when they don't make the playoffs. But the job of the club is not only to develop great players but great men. If they left two teams without opponents (especially if they didn't tell anyone), that is awful. They robbed other teams of being able to play and not only lost an opportunity to teach a life lesson, but they effectively taught their kids that it's ok to quit when things don't go your way. Horrible.

6. If the Wolfpack parents are as obnoxious and terrible as alleged here, they need to look in the mirror. Their job is to support the kids, not insult others or gloat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are delusional and invent stats to make your boldface lies seem legit. Are you the same person who said 90% of holdbacks don’t get recruited? May I ask the basis for this claim, other than picking it out of the air between your ears? Now you are saying your kid reached the climax of his lacrosse career in 7th grade, playing in front of 4,000 people and on National TV. More lies: Barton only seats 2,000 max. Where were the other thousands in attendance sitting? Long Island High School games get better attendance. On TV, it looked like an empty stadium except for both teams’ parents. The WSYL is done until they get a competitive field from outside NY. Did you even ask why they moved from Mile High Stadium to UofD? And where was the MLL game and fireworks this year? I feel bad for your son who peaked in 7th grade and doesn’t have the emotional maturity to handle the impact of losing (gasp!) to another on-age team in OT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So all the winning teams played some other location where is was NOT hot?? Unsafe? Face it the team quit and went home. End of story. Nothing left to play for?? In 7th grade?? How do you even type that?? How about the team you were supposed to play? This is going to be the rep on this club for a while.
STOP!!! JUST STOP!!1 No EXCUSE!!.. you were wrong. The coaches wrong, the parents wrong. !!! stay off the board you are only making it worse for your MIghty WOLFPACKUPANDGO when we lose team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a straight up lie and you know it. I've seen many kids get hurt at the hands of older kids. I've also seen older kids laugh thinking it was funny. What will it take to get an age rule in place.

I know one thing to be factual, there is not a single documented instance of "injury". Your silly "I have seen many kids get hurt" is a straight up fallacy, and YOU know it. I haven't seen many kids get hurt at any tournament, middle school game or PAL game or HS game, so not sure which games you're watching. Show me some facts sir, or as I wrote, it's just your pride getting injured.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

STOP!!! JUST STOP!!1 No EXCUSE!!.. you were wrong. The coaches wrong, the parents wrong. !!! stay off the board you are only making it worse for your MIghty WOLFPACKUPANDGO when we lose team.

Hate on, righteous jealous haters! Same ole same ole. Still talking about the Pack. Always talking about the Pack, going on 7 years, now. Jealousy is the most sincere form of flattery, don’t you know. So keep on hating, haters. Your lame, irrational posts are music to the ears!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try so called madlax parent. The 2024 team isn’t coached by coach h.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax parent here and yes now that the season is over we are done with the program. They continue to bring in guest players for special tournaments and play boys 1-2 older just to win. Coach H and the rest of the money grubbing Madlax staff continue to profit off of their cheating ways and we will no longer pay for their European vacations.

Thank you for your honesty Madlax parent. Best of luck to you and your boy. I’m assuming he is one of the few on age players on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me get this straight. You want grade based teams to not enter grade based tournaments? If you are that passionate about it why don't you simply not enter grade based tournaments. I guarantee you if enough teams stop paying they will change. That is the only way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good for you! Finally, a Madlax parent with moral character. Has to be the only one. Good luck to you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are delusional and invent stats to make your boldface lies seem legit. Are you the same person who said 90% of holdbacks don’t get recruited? May I ask the basis for this claim, other than picking it out of the air between your ears? Now you are saying your kid reached the climax of his lacrosse career in 7th grade, playing in front of 4,000 people and on National TV. More lies: Barton only seats 2,000 max. Where were the other thousands in attendance sitting? Long Island High School games get better attendance. On TV, it looked like an empty stadium except for both teams’ parents. The WSYL is done until they get a competitive field from outside NY. Did you even ask why they moved from Mile High Stadium to UofD? And where was the MLL game and fireworks this year? I feel bad for your son who peaked in 7th grade and doesn’t have the emotional maturity to handle the impact of losing (gasp!) to another on-age team in OT.

No horse in this race, but I was at the WSYL and the guy is probably correct. It was announced that a total of 3500 players and families came to the event and I saw local Denver youth teams there as well, so there could have been 4000 there. The stadium was completely sold out and they filled the lawn/hill behind the end zone as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, OK. Looking forward to seeing you and your kid at the 91 tryout again this year. Hey, don't be late this time. Maybe this will finally be the year! (yeah right!)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hate on, righteous jealous haters! Same ole same ole. Still talking about the Pack. Always talking about the Pack, going on 7 years, now. Jealousy is the most sincere form of flattery, don’t you know. So keep on hating, haters. Your lame, irrational posts are music to the ears!
Music... You really are drinking the kool-aid. No one is jealous of Stuck up spoiled Parents, who get up and leave when you lose a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re the only team that left - stop with the excuses - set the record straight - no one suggested you leave you just did - Unsportsmanship at its best!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am a 91 parent. Totally disgusting move. Nothing else to say, I can’t lie about how badly this reflects on all of us. Was hoping there was a story behind it like an injury that would have made it an honorable move.

Yeah ok Madlax troll, you’re a 91 parent. Grow up. If you were a 91 parent then you would know that all teams not competing for a championship were given the option to forego the rest of the games, due to the temps in the mid to high 90’s. Given that it was the last tourney of the year, and conditions were so unfavorable, most Teams left. WP was no exception, as they had already achieved everything that they wanted to achieve this year. But feel free to invent negative drama, where there is none. I know it makes you think that if you do, people won’t notice your 2023’s playing on your 2024 team. Or the fact that all of your players are holdbacks. Or that Madlax brings 2023 players that don’t even play for Madlax. I don’t think your smoke screen worked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Music... You really are drinking the kool-aid. No one is jealous of Stuck up spoiled Parents, who get up and leave when you lose a game.

There’s only one reason for the hate, friend, and that’s pure jealousy. The old... “you got what I want” is the catalyst for hate. Ask the great Tom Brady about that. Or the NY Yankees. Or the New England Patriots. All symbols of tremendous success, and all hated by the masses, because they have what people want, but will never have. So keep on hating, haters. It’s the truest form of flattery. Total vindication for our boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pack hardly played anyone this year other than at the wsyl north qualifiers and 2 good teams at wsyl. Didnt really any md teams etc. good team but far from dominant. There are many good teams at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah ok Madlax troll, you’re a 91 parent. Grow up. If you were a 91 parent then you would know that all teams not competing for a championship were given the option to forego the rest of the games, due to the temps in the mid to high 90’s. Given that it was the last tourney of the year, and conditions were so unfavorable, most Teams left. WP was no exception, as they had already achieved everything that they wanted to achieve this year. But feel free to invent negative drama, where there is none. I know it makes you think that if you do, people won’t notice your 2023’s playing on your 2024 team. Or the fact that all of your players are holdbacks. Or that Madlax brings 2023 players that don’t even play for Madlax. I don’t think your smoke screen worked.

The number of completely false statements in this post is amazing. 1) Most teams did not leave. 2) Even if you thought it was too hot to play on Saturday afternoon your next game was Sunday morning, decent weather for that game. 3) No kids graduating in 2023 on the Madlax team 2024 team. 4) The whole team is not holdbacks. 5) There were no kids that do not play for Madlax on the team and definitely no kids who are graduating in 2023.

Continue with the lies if it makes you feel better. The whole "we already achieved everything" is the lamest excuse anyone can come up with. The fact is that WP did not make the championship bracket and left. If you did not want to be there then you should not have gone to the tournament. If it was too hot for you on Saturday then wait for the Sunday game. If you don't like grade based tournaments then don't go to them. It is actually very simple. No one is inventing drama, WP did that to themselves.

Finally to one of the last posts, if hating is a sign of jealousy then you guys must really be jealous of Madlax.

Page 67 of 70 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard