BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Outlaws Part Ways with Pat Brennan who Joined Son at the Rebels
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word to the wise. ANYBODY who cares about a club lacrosse team that their kid doesn’t play on, needs to get a life.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws was a good fit for us in 8th grade (2015-2016). The coach had a good handle on the team and we had a decent run. FFWD to the next season...Coach could not return due to health reasons. PB places 2 jokes of coaches in place. Team deteriorated quickly. Didn't even want to play. Saw what was coming down the pike but should have gotten refund from PB and gone our own way. Bad tourneys, no guidance, horrible coaching. Long story short, It's been a long time coming.
Made the move to a BRAND TEAM that the HS Coach was on and it worked out better for us- should have done it years before.
Our recruiting journey is over and we are in a great spot DIII. Too many parents think their guy is the best, but there are a 100 guys out there just as good.
Tournaments are everything. If you aren't being seen by the right schools, it doesn't matter how good you are. Pick your teams wisely.
FPB
FOUTLAWS
FBLATANT LACROSSE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kids leave every program dope. Teams haven’t played tournaments since October. Rebel teams won a lot of their games in the fall. So it seems like you have a 7 or 8 month grudge to be talking about this now. Now go quarantine somewhere. I know it’s a boring time right now, but find something to do instead of typing untrue stories on a lax site.

NO ONE cares about the Rebels !

What? you couldn't cut it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids leave every program dope. Teams haven’t played tournaments since October. Rebel teams won a lot of their games in the fall. So it seems like you have a 7 or 8 month grudge to be talking about this now. Now go quarantine somewhere. I know it’s a boring time right now, but find something to do instead of typing untrue stories on a lax site.

NO ONE cares about the Rebels !

What? you couldn't cut it?

Oh my god, PB and the rebels is still a post? this club is run just like the outlaws and will fail.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Different people have different experiences and opinions with each club. It looks like your experience was not that good. When I saw your post I looked up how the 2021 Long Island club recruiting process has been going. It seems as if for the 2021 class on Long Island, of course 91, Express and Igloo (top teams only not the B teams) have the most recruits. Just behind them are the Rebels and Legacy. I expected the Rebels to be doing much worse however they seem to be very close and getting their kids recruited just as the top teams on Long Island. I always read that the Rebels have B teams. For 2021 they have six division one recruits and one high academic division three recruit currently. This is during a crazy year for recruiting. They seem to be just behind the three best teams in the country and equal with another great team in legacy. So the only clubs that seem to be having success on Long Island with recruiting in the 2021 class are 91 AA, Express AA, Igloo AA, Legacy and Rebels. All the other clubs seem to have at most one or two guys recruited. Most have none. The numbers don’t lie. If the Rebels truly are a B team and a mess they seem to be doing well where it counts in recruiting They are hanging in there with the top Long Island clubs.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Different people have different experiences and opinions with each club. It looks like your experience was not that good. When I saw your post I looked up how the 2021 Long Island club recruiting process has been going. It seems as if for the 2021 class on Long Island, of course 91, Express and Igloo (top teams only not the B teams) have the most recruits. Just behind them are the Rebels and Legacy. I expected the Rebels to be doing much worse however they seem to be very close and getting their kids recruited just as the top teams on Long Island. I always read that the Rebels have B teams. For 2021 they have six division one recruits and one high academic division three recruit currently. This is during a crazy year for recruiting. They seem to be just behind the three best teams in the country and equal with another great team in legacy. So the only clubs that seem to be having success on Long Island with recruiting in the 2021 class are 91 AA, Express AA, Igloo AA, Legacy and Rebels. All the other clubs seem to have at most one or two guys recruited. Most have none. The numbers don’t lie. If the Rebels truly are a B team and a mess they seem to be doing well where it counts in recruiting They are hanging in there with the top Long Island clubs.

Dude you have your panties on backwards. Get a life MB

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO CARES about PB, MB, Rebels or Outlaws? Seriously dude...move on Why is this even a topic? Such old news

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO CARES about PB, MB, Rebels or Outlaws? Seriously dude...move on Why is this even a topic? Such old news

You guys are fools, have you ever talked to the blatant guys. They are hands down the best! Good for them continuing to succeed. For the rest of you, I don't think these guys are posting on here anonymously it's the same 4-5 salty dads and moms whose kids have been cut through the years, and some of them were probably parent cuts for what you see on here. It must be tough for a lot of families and clubs right now wish all the best. Lax On.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are fools, have you ever talked to the blatant guys. They are hands down the best! Good for them continuing to succeed. For the rest of you, I don't think these guys are posting on here anonymously it's the same 4-5 salty dads and moms whose kids have been cut through the years, and some of them were probably parent cuts for what you see on here. It must be tough for a lot of families and clubs right now wish all the best. Lax On.

Rebels do seem to be doing well with getting the 2021 class recruited. First year for recruiting and they are with the top five clubs on Long Island. Six D1 recruits so far is very good. In the end they may not have the numbers of the top three clubs but they are doing great. It will only get better for them as the the years go on and they keep talking to D1 coaches year after year. Like it or not they have earned respect for recruiting purposes. Getting respect means they can now be talked about in a negative way as being part of the top 5 clubs on Long Island. I am sure the haters will not disappoint and keep trashing the Rebels and the other top clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude you have your panties on backwards. Get a life MB[/quote]

You guys are fools, have you ever talked to the blatant guys. They are hands down the best! Good for them continuing to succeed. For the rest of you, I don't think these guys are posting on here anonymously it's the same 4-5 salty dads and moms whose kids have been cut through the years, and some of them were probably parent cuts for what you see on here. It must be tough for a lot of families and clubs right now wish all the best. Lax On.[/quote]

Rebels do seem to be doing well with getting the 2021 class recruited. First year for recruiting and they are with the top five clubs on Long Island. Six D1 recruits so far is very good. In the end they may not have the numbers of the top three clubs but they are doing great. It will only get better for them as the the years go on and they keep talking to D1 coaches year after year. Like it or not they have earned respect for recruiting purposes. Getting respect means they can now be talked about in a negative way as being part of the top 5 clubs on Long Island. I am sure the haters will not disappoint and keep trashing the Rebels and the other top clubs.[/quote]

Oh my god, PB and the rebels is still a post? this club is run just like the outlaws and will fail.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet, travel organizations take the money from the players your talking about when they should not be on the team in the first place. I don’t think anyone wants a magic organization, it’s hard enough to find a decent one. Have real try outs and don’t take every kid that tried out just to make money. That is the real problem with these organizations. Very few organizations actually deliver on what their selling the rest are in it for the money.

When you join Rebels the first email you will get it to send them more money for RDS training before they have even provided you with a team practice. Definitely a money driven organization.

My son played for Rebels last year. You people are delusional when it comes to picking apart these organizations. What didn’t you get and when didn’t you get it by? One person stated they didn't get their Box Lacrosse uniforms on time. OK, box lacrosse for 3rd graders and you’re worried about your jerseys - just throw a pinny on and give it a run. That turned into them promising “thousands of dollars in equipment and only delivering half”. And now they’re being accused of ripping off “parents and kids futures”. If you’re looking for a first year lacrosse program to deliver on parents and kids futures, you’re part of the problem. So many kids show up to practice and they can’t even catch or throw, then the team gets blamed for being terrible. Travel clubs do not teach basic skills, it is expected that your little superstar be able to play at a travel level, before tryouts. Instead of wasting people’s time posting about these sub-par organizations that rip people off and steal parents and kids futures, go have a catch with your son, help him develop a passion for the game and confidence that he’ll succeed under any Coach, at any level. Stop waiting for that magic organization thats gonna deliver on all your lacrosse hopes and dreams - it ain’t happening. Too bad by the time you realize that, your student will be on his 4th team by 7th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PB the legend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet, travel organizations take the money from the players your talking about when they should not be on the team in the first place. I don’t think anyone wants a magic organization, it’s hard enough to find a decent one. Have real try outs and don’t take every kid that tried out just to make money. That is the real problem with these organizations. Very few organizations actually deliver on what their selling the rest are in it for the money.

When you join Rebels the first email you will get it to send them more money for RDS training before they have even provided you with a team practice. Definitely a money driven organization.

My son played for Rebels last year. You people are delusional when it comes to picking apart these organizations. What didn’t you get and when didn’t you get it by? One person stated they didn't get their Box Lacrosse uniforms on time. OK, box lacrosse for 3rd graders and you’re worried about your jerseys - just throw a pinny on and give it a run. That turned into them promising “thousands of dollars in equipment and only delivering half”. And now they’re being accused of ripping off “parents and kids futures”. If you’re looking for a first year lacrosse program to deliver on parents and kids futures, you’re part of the problem. So many kids show up to practice and they can’t even catch or throw, then the team gets blamed for being terrible. Travel clubs do not teach basic skills, it is expected that your little superstar be able to play at a travel level, before tryouts. Instead of wasting people’s time posting about these sub-par organizations that rip people off and steal parents and kids futures, go have a catch with your son, help him develop a passion for the game and confidence that he’ll succeed under any Coach, at any level. Stop waiting for that magic organization thats gonna deliver on all your lacrosse hopes and dreams - it ain’t happening. Too bad by the time you realize that, your student will be on his 4th team by 7th grade.

They are businesses to make money. They all do it. Legacy will take your first payment and you haven't even practiced yet and a week later add another tournament and aak for additional money. . All of these clubs are pigs

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard