BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18
Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
At his age it's time to sit down and think about we're your son is now and does he really have a future in lacrosse! Does he have the speed and skill to play at the college level, and does he even really want to still play or he's making you happy. If he's on a B team and he's not one of the top two or three players on the team that might be a good sign he's had enough!

Fair points, there is 100+ D3 schools and as you say, does he want it. If yes, then he can play on the next level.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At his age it's time to sit down and think about we're your son is now and does he really have a future in lacrosse! Does he have the speed and skill to play at the college level, and does he even really want to still play or he's making you happy. If he's on a B team and he's not one of the top two or three players on the team that might be a good sign he's had enough!

Great advice. Is he getting playing time in HS?

I think we all want our kids to excel and play in college. Beware of what you wish for.

For every happy player in college there is 4 terrible experiences.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think we all want our kids to excel and play in college. Beware of what you wish for.

What is college lacrosse? Fall ball, three days a week minimum, 5:00 AM workouts, evening practice. Winter workouts at 5:00 AM four days a week. Spring, all out. No spring break, no real social life other than teammates. If your son wants that great, if not think again. Oh, and that's a D3 schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is college lacrosse? Fall ball, three days a week minimum, 5:00 AM workouts, evening practice. Winter workouts at 5:00 AM four days a week. Spring, all out. No spring break, no real social life other than teammates. If your son wants that great, if not think again. Oh, and that's a D3 schedule.

Nothing comes without sacrifice. But not be negative, but if a kid wants it that’s it. That’s why there is spot for everyone that wants to be a college athlete

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched United play the Crabs this weekend and I was pleasantly surprised. They are much better than the the guy who bashes them on here says they are. They have very good attack and Middie lines I would say they are too small on defense though and it showed. Overall a good game though !

Says the guy who is their team parent/publicists. It was a good win but facts are facts. United hasn’t played anyone some. They backed out of express tournament and hasn’t played anyone good since that NLF tournament. Day two of the NLF they had it handed to them. Also, FLG tourney and Blatant Summer Showdown are hardly a top AA schedule.

It’s 91, Express and then you can argue between igloo, legacy, Rebels, Empire and United.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo had a close one today FL$. 5-4 final. They were down 4-0 right before half.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG is the class of this grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking to move to one of the top 2022 clubs for recruiting purposes. Who has spots and who is the team to tryout for out of Express, 91, Igloo, Rebels, Legacy, United?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking to move to one of the top 2022 clubs for recruiting purposes. Who has spots and who is the team to tryout for out of Express, 91, Igloo, Rebels, Legacy, United?

Honestly, you have to be the best team your son can make and will PLAY. Most events are recruiting events now. But they’ll lose interest if the team is not good. The top clubs will get the most attention and can get their B teams in good events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this a serious post? I'm smelling a little sarcasm, but one never knows.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you mean by that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless you just moved to LI, you should really know the answer to your own question.

It will be near impossible to be invited to play on Express, 91 or Igloo. If you do, playing time will be even tougher to come by.

Other 3 teams may have some more movement but still noy easy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im very hesitant to ask questions on here.... Can anyone tell me about the 2022 rebels Storm team? Are they competitive at all with the teams like United, 91, Igloo? Please don't destroy me, im just asking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels 2022 Is Loaded with talent and adding. Great recruiting schedule, come on down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that the Outlaws have gotten rid of bad management baggage they will be the powerhouse they always should have been.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im sorry i meant LI rebels 2022 Storm not rebels... but thank you for the reply

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 Express with an epic win to take the Summer Crown. Deep pool of teams at NLF, only Hawks missing . Express took the crown in 2023 and 2025 as well. And 2021DC Express won. Great weekend for their program. These are way bigger accomplishments than the World Series, considering the level of talent ousted Smash and the Bandits and only Blast made it to the semis.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"2022 Express with an epic win to take the Summer Crown. Deep pool of teams at NLF, only Hawks missing . Express took the crown in 2023 and 2025 as well. And 2021DC Express won. Great weekend for their program. These are way bigger accomplishments than the World Series, considering the level of talent ousted Smash and the Bandits and only Blast made it to the semis."

Yawn......no one cares, so last season. Enjoy the "crown".

Pony up your $115, Express tryouts are Thursday and Friday. CoachC not happy with lack of wins this year. Time to shake things up. When he say jump, scream "How high?"....... Don't forget to block out all your weekends beginning in late February.

Enjoy the ride, your paying for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"2022 Express with an epic win to take the Summer Crown. Deep pool of teams at NLF, only Hawks missing . Express took the crown in 2023 and 2025 as well. And 2021DC Express won. Great weekend for their program. These are way bigger accomplishments than the World Series, considering the level of talent ousted Smash and the Bandits and only Blast made it to the semis."

Yawn......no one cares, so last season. Enjoy the "crown".

Pony up your $115, Express tryouts are Thursday and Friday. CoachC not happy with lack of wins this year. Time to shake things up. When he say jump, scream "How high?"....... Don't forget to block out all your weekends beginning in late February.

Enjoy the ride, your paying for it.

Thanks, the ride has been great for the kids. And the it’s still rolling on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it up, Chaney would never beat smash head to head! Don't know who but I heard some top players from both teams going to rebels!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it up, Chaney would never beat smash head to head! Don't know who but I heard some top players from both teams going to rebels!

The team didn’t even make the playoff bracket, correct. And why would “top” players go to that team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team didn’t even make the playoff bracket, correct. And why would “top” players go to that team?

Players that actually get playing time on these teams are not going anywhere. It's the players who see very little field time may move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People please STOP go look on the 2021 board it isn’t about winning anymore it’s only about getting seen by the coaches this age group is a year away from kids being recruited. Coaches don’t care who has the best team they want the best players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People please STOP go look on the 2021 board it isn’t about winning anymore it’s only about getting seen by the coaches this age group is a year away from kids being recruited. Coaches don’t care who has the best team they want the best players

Can a kid get recruited or have a good highlight clip from the bench

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im very hesitant to ask questions on here.... Can anyone tell me about the 2022 rebels Storm team? Are they competitive at all with the teams like United, 91, Igloo? Please don't destroy me, im just asking

How about Empire?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about Empire?

There is two seasons left for club lax for this age. What do you want at this point? If you’re researching clubs, just stay with your local school summer team if that’s an option. They are a B team btw, but solid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about Empire?

How about East Coast Elite or L I R U S H?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the Express guest player with jersey no. 00 that the broadcaster said was not on their roster?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is a kid from Texas

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire bites the dust again! WB kids fly the coop and leave B team left overs to fend for them selves! What a shame.

Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard