BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 66 of 70 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tourney Machine 1-0 loss for WP in lost's bracket. Sounds like a forfeit. Did WP really take their ball and go home when they did not make the Top 8 and found themselves in the losers bracket.

Please tell us this isn't so. Can someone sane confirm.

Yup they left - didn’t even tell NXT so families stuck around for 2 hours to find out that WP can’t even handle having a single loss. Great lesson to teach those young men - should help them develop into real upstanding adults with great sportsmanship and moral compass!!

All respect built for 91 over the years lost in one day. They should be banned from next year’s event!!!

And you want to know the kicker? There will be no repercussions for this in the cesspool business of club lacrosse leading to downward spiral of unsportsmanship, deceit and classlessness. Federations such as NLF has the duty to self-correct and act to preserve their core tenets. Here’s their chance.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PACKUP PACKMOMMY. Please don’t howl from the sideline ever again while you’re PACKing up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Wolfpack lost. Who cares. Eclipse is a good team. More importantly, let's keep outing the cheaters. Who would you list as the top 10 2024 cheater teams? Bottom line. These teams put on age players at risk. They need to be outed.

Dude - shut your hole you have lost the right to spew your “cheater” claims on these boards. Your team lost and left with tail between their legs - your forum bullying privileges are revoked!

NO CLASS - NO HONOR -NO RESPECT. YOU ARE DONE The Curtis is pulled back and the wizard turns out to be a whiny little pissant!!!!

Sorry. Not a Wolfpack parent. I don't care much about the so called best teams. What I do care about is safety, and cheater teams are putting kids at risk. You must be confused dude. Not everyone is only concerned with winning. Some of us want the youth game to be safe. No doubt, your kid is probably being forced to cheat by you -- otherwise you wouldn't speak up for those bringing shame on the game of lacrosse. Anyone want to out these teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Wolfpack lost. Who cares. Eclipse is a good team. More importantly, let's keep outing the cheaters. Who would you list as the top 10 2024 cheater teams? Bottom line. These teams put on age players at risk. They need to be outed.

Dude - shut your hole you have lost the right to spew your “cheater” claims on these boards. Your team lost and left with tail between their legs - your forum bullying privileges are revoked!

NO CLASS - NO HONOR -NO RESPECT. YOU ARE DONE The Curtis is pulled back and the wizard turns out to be a whiny little pissant!!!!

Sorry. Not a Wolfpack parent. I don't care much about the so called best teams. What I do care about is safety, and cheater teams are putting kids at risk. You must be confused dude. Not everyone is only concerned with winning. Some of us want the youth game to be safe. No doubt, your kid is probably being forced to cheat by you -- otherwise you wouldn't speak up for those bringing shame on the game of lacrosse. Anyone want to out these teams?

Go play soccer ⚽️

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a grade based tournament. Madlax has reclassed kids as do several other clubs. If you don't like it because you are worried about safety, then don't enter grade based tournaments.

Nice try to divert from quitting, Wolfpack parent. That is shameful. What are you teaching your kids?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney Machine 1-0 loss for WP in lost's bracket. Sounds like a forfeit. Did WP really take their ball and go home when they did not make the Top 8 and found themselves in the losers bracket.

Yup they left - didn’t even tell NXT so families stuck around for 2 hours to find out that WP can’t even handle having a single loss. Great lesson to teach those young men - should help them develop into real upstanding adults with great sportsmanship and moral compass!!

All respect built for 91 over the years lost in one day. They should be banned from next year’s event!!!

And you want to know the kicker? There will be no repercussions for this in the cesspool business of club lacrosse leading to downward spiral of unsportsmanship, deceit and classlessness. Federations such as NLF has the duty to self-correct and act to preserve their core tenets. Here’s their chance.

The boys and parents will have to live with this. Everything they built for and all the glory they chased and all the good things they did building an age based team are out the window. The mighty mighty WP is now the team that took their ball and went home. The WSYL win means nothing now. Cant believe there was no adult in the entire organization that made these kids stay. No excuse covers this nonsense. Pack parents can never argue with Madlax again. You have no class, no leadership and no place in youth sports. What an absolute disgrace....and I was a Pack fan!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Pack did leave without playing or telling anyone that is a disgrace.

Even more of a disgrace is the holdback dilemma. Grade based is fine when they are in high school, once most boys filled into their bodies. Not for youth boys from 2nd grade to 7th grade.

All other sports the best players play UP, not down. Now get back on 95 S, have a crab cake and celebrate beating kids that are two years younger. At the end of the day you are only hurting your own kids because when they get to HS they will get pounded by the kids who played kids their own age the past 5 years. Classless losers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cam, from Madlax 2024, tells the boys on social media that he and some of his ‘24 teammates are playing for the Madlax 2025 team in the championship game. Anybody surprised?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The boys and parents will have to live with this. Everything they built for and all the glory they chased and all the good things they did building an age based team are out the window. The mighty mighty WP is now the team that took their ball and went home. The WSYL win means nothing now. Cant believe there was no adult in the entire organization that made these kids stay. No excuse covers this nonsense. Pack parents can never argue with Madlax again. You have no class, no leadership and no place in youth sports. What an absolute disgrace....and I was a Pack fan!

Youth lacrosse is an absolute cesspool (perfect word). There are no standards for behavior, for sportsmanship, for age. There is no commitment to developing players, no loyalty and no commitment to actually COACH, just constant blame and trying to recruit new players to fix old problems. Coaches can be kicked out of games for behavior without any repercussion from parents--no expectation for an apology to the boys or otherwise. Dads yell at refs b/c their kid or team just isn't as good as they think and get away with it. Teams can leave tournaments b/c they lost a game and can't play in a losers bracket. Top directors are rigging tournaments to get to championships. And for what? Lacrosse gets you into college....best case. There is no pot of gold here, and no one is buying mama a fur coat and new house one day. These boys will all turn out worse than the men running it for them now. It is PATHETIC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Provide link. I think you are kying.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I stumbled across this forum a couple weeks ago and was appalled by the wolfpack posters. This was perhaps one of the most disturbing threads I have ever seen. Adults calling kids trash and cheaters and other disgusting comments. I thought it was just one stunad parent but hearing the team left a tournament after losing a single game shows it’s not limited to a single parent. This really shows who the losers are. Teams should boycott the WP and their vile parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I stumbled across this forum a couple weeks ago and was appalled by the wolfpack posters. This was perhaps one of the most disturbing threads I have ever seen. Adults calling kids trash and cheaters and other disgusting comments. I thought it was just one stunad parent but hearing the team left a tournament after losing a single game shows it’s not limited to a single parent. This really shows who the losers are. Teams should boycott the WP and their vile parents.

Listen BBL parent. Teams should boycott all the tournaments with cheater teams including yours. How many cheaters are on your team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it's a grade based tournament, then there is mo cheating. Get a grip, Wolfpack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack-up and leave. Despicable. Way to forever tarnish your win in Denver. People will forget Denver but you will always be remembered as the team that packed up and left. I was at the NLF tourney this morning. It was all anyone was talking about. Did you hear about that Team 91 team that just packed up and left without telling anyone?? No way. Must be a bunch of classless losers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack coaches and parents are pathetic. Unfortunately the kids will pay the price and have no chance in life if this is the way they are being raised. So sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack-up and leave. Despicable. Way to forever tarnish your win in Denver. People will forget Denver but you will always be remembered as the team that packed up and left. I was at the NLF tourney this morning. It was all anyone was talking about. Did you hear about that Team 91 team that just packed up and left without telling anyone?? No way. Must be a bunch of classless losers.

There is an excellent site for razors. Harry's. I've noticed a lot of facial hair on your boys. You may want to stock up before the next tournament so it's not so obvious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are many excellent self help and parenting sites available for the wolf pack parents. Stop worry about others since you appear to have the problems. No one made you compete in the NLF and you knew the rules (god knows you have been crying about it all year). Can't wait for HS and your kids have to compete with kids 3 or 4 years older. I'm sure you will still be crying about it anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No unfortunately we were told we had to play in the NLF Championship. Our goal of winning the WSYL was accomplished and not one parent or player wanted to be in Mass. Also the tournament directors were notified after the Eclipse game that we were done. Hopefully the rumors aren’t true that NXT stayed to play and weren’t told. Congrats to Eclipse on the victory and Madlax on the Championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are many excellent self help and parenting sites available for the wolf pack parents. Stop worry about others since you appear to have the problems. No one made you compete in the NLF and you knew the rules (god knows you have been crying about it all year). Can't wait for HS and your kids have to compete with kids 3 or 4 years older. I'm sure you will still be crying about it anyway.

I'm not a Wolfpack parent but I classify kids who are re classed or held back for sports the same as I would for anyone using steroids. You should be proud of your kids who are excelling with an extra one, two or three years of testosterone. Just lame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not a Wolfpack parent but I classify kids who are re classed or held back for sports the same as I would for anyone using steroids. You should be proud of your kids who are excelling with an extra one, two or three years of testosterone. Just lame.

Get real. No one holds their kids back 2 or 3 years. No one. A year, absolutely, but it’s not about sports in most cases. The hard truth is that some kids are bigger and better than others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is an excellent site for razors. Harry's. I've noticed a lot of facial hair on your boys. You may want to stock up before the next tournament so it's not so obvious.

FYI... I have a son in 4th grade who hit puberty and he is age appropriate. His Pediatrician gave him a puberty book to read because he thought it was weird what he's going through. He's also very strong for his age. Just saying. Some kids are naturally stronger than others at the same age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No unfortunately we were told we had to play in the NLF Championship. Our goal of winning the WSYL was accomplished and not one parent or player wanted to be in Mass. Also the tournament directors were notified after the Eclipse game that we were done. Hopefully the rumors aren’t true that NXT stayed to play and weren’t told. Congrats to Eclipse on the victory and Madlax on the Championship.

They are incapable of reading a Tourney Machine bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really lame explanation. If the team had won would the team keep playing? Why not tell the coach no we are not going? The other teams were cheated out of a game. Way to teach the players how to become quitters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Total BS, “we where told to play” as if they didn’t want to be there all the trash talking you guys wrote. Get a life you are a bunch of disgraceful parents and coaches. There is nothing you can say or do to stop the name you guys have earned . Complete trash at its finest. Even the thought of Spalina allowing one of his teams to leave as one of the founders is mind boggling but wouldn’t put it past him. Definite black eye for 91..

Couple of days from now no one will care!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Directors were told they were done. That’s the line your actually going with. None of the other teams in lost bracket were told they were done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Believe what you want. NLF Championship missing BBL, Brotherly Love and Legacy. Kids were burnt out after WSYL. My son wouldn’t trade that WSYL Championship for 3 NLF Championships. Congrats to Eclipse great program and players no shame in losing our only game of the year to that great team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Believe what you want. NLF Championship missing BBL, Brotherly Love and Legacy. Kids were burnt out after WSYL. My son wouldn’t trade that WSYL Championship for 3 NLF Championships. Congrats to Eclipse great program and players no shame in losing our only game of the year to that great team.

Quitter. Your son unfortunately plays for a organization that quit on a tournament. Great lesson....when the going gets tough...dont get up and dust off...run for the hills. Quit. Give up. Screw the other 2 teams that travelled just as far. Maybe you look back on the WSYL championship season with a proud feeling....but the after taste of QUITTING will always be there. I always rooted for LI teams if my son's team was not playing them. Now I will not. They embarrassed the sport, they embarrassed the whole culture of why we play sports. They are a complete joke for doing that. Coaches, parents, and organization are pathetic for allowing this to happen. Come up with your lame excuses. "Burned out from the WSYL." Please, keep telling yourself that. Take a good look in the mirror...you have failed your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No shame in the loss. Shame for quitting. The team cheated another team from having a complete tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fact that you play this off as “matter of fact” like it is no big deal is even worse than you leaving. Crabs come up from Baltimore and don’t get a game the last day because you can’t handle losing!!!???

I find it sad and hysterical that your life long goal for your son is to win the WSYL in 7th grade!! Most people’s goals for their kids are college, family and career choices as the become adults - but I guess when you believe your son has peaked in July after 7th grade you can stop teaching them life lessons and let them think it is ok to quit if things ever don’t go your way. “Here is your trophy kid” you’re destined to fail as an adult thanks to your mom!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL is a B level tournament. Seems you’ve bought into marketing. Give me a break!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No shame in the loss. Shame for quitting. The team cheated another team from having a complete tournament.
The display of sportsmanship is the issue, WP will never win NLF. Should not even be aloud back . Joke!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winners never quit and quitters never win. Vince Lombardi

What's that make Wolf Pack parents???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quitter. Your son unfortunately plays for a organization that quit on a tournament. Great lesson....when the going gets tough...dont get up and dust off...run for the hills. Quit. Give up. Screw the other 2 teams that travelled just as far. Maybe you look back on the WSYL championship season with a proud feeling....but the after taste of QUITTING will always be there. I always rooted for LI teams if my son's team was not playing them. Now I will not. They embarrassed the sport, they embarrassed the whole culture of why we play sports. They are a complete joke for doing that. Coaches, parents, and organization are pathetic for allowing this to happen. Come up with your lame excuses. "Burned out from the WSYL." Please, keep telling yourself that. Take a good look in the mirror...you have failed your kid.

Whoa, that’s a little deep fun r kiddie lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About a month ago my kid's team ended up in the losers bracket. Our kids, coaches and parents didn't want to play. It was hot, we had a long drive home and everybody was done. Our coach went and found the other team and asked them if they wanted to play or pack it in and get on the road.

They wanted to play.

Coach came back and told the kids to gear their gear on. Nobody died. True story.

PackUpAndLeave, I hope you enjoy your new name, you can bet its going to stick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Madlax troll. How you going to feel after you lose to the #1 Ranked team in the world, which is between a year and two years younger than your cheater team?

I mean you go to all of this trouble, collecting more holdbacks and double handbacks than any other team, and then you go out and invite 2023 holdback guest players from other teams, just to be able to compete against the Pack. And you STILL lose! How's that going to feel?

Embarrassed? Ashamed?

Don't feel too bad. It prob won't feel all that bad, because you likely won't even get to play the number one team in the land.

I'm betting on an early exit for Madlax. Hey, at least you get a jump on the traffic! LMAO!! Losers!!

Karma stinks doesn't it. I feel bad for your kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really pathetic excuse. WSYL is a joke. Congrats on winning a B level tournament - maybe you can play in an Aloha tournament in the DC area next year. Miserable sportsmanship. lost parents. The boys deserve better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How far does Wolfpack drop in the rankings since they lost to Eclipse, bailed against NXT, and didn’t show up to play Crabs? They need to be ranked lower than those teams and any teams that beat those teams. Wow, they should go from #1 in the WORLD (really?!?) to #30 faster than you can pack up a tent and load a car.

Have fun in the B brackets come showcase time since Coaches only want to see how you play against kids in the same grade and you guys obviously can’t hang w/ the big boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you go in to B bracket tournament you can't win it so you leave!!! Pathetic H

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree pathetic,joke whatever you want to call it, but let's not not take it out on the kids. The coaches should hang their heads in shame period. You say kids where burn after WSYL Ibelieve there where other teams that played in it and they Finished!! No excuses coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no doubt your boys and parents were burnt out after WSYL so your team should have spoke up and never played NLF. You had nothing to gain and everything to lose. Sad that it went down that way. You had to know every team was gunning for you and stacked up accordingly. The other teams that didn't come BBL, BL, Legacy were smart by not going. The haters of the WSYL will never appreciate watching an age based tournament and the boys actually enjoying lax playing against kids their age. From my previous experience it was much more enjoyable than watching the cheater team tournaments with everyone trying to guess who are the holdbacks.
The WP kids will forget about this past weekend and will move on as 14 yr old boys do...the parents on here not so much...

Page 66 of 70 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard