BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Boys 2028-3rd Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope all works out at Turtles, If not good on Monday, sure Rebels will take a look at kids at next tryout. These open spots on rebels are a awesome opportunity for new kids to step in on a Very good, but more important excellent coached team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you speaking English

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Scholarships have been given out since club teams started they are merit based and Legacy gives them automatically to every faceoff kid and goalie of every team in their organization so you must be new to this travel stuff

Completely not true that legacy automatically gives out scholarships to face-off and goalies. If that were the case there would be 30 of each at legacy tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hope all works out at Turtles, If not good on Monday, sure Rebels will take a look at kids at next tryout. These open spots on rebels are a awesome opportunity for new kids to step in on a Very good, but more important excellent coached team.

Coached by the guy who blew the County\ State Championship? No thanks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you speaking for legacy? They expect that the tuition money be used for training. Maybe it’s for their A level teams but again merit based and I heard this from the horses mouth. But B teams usually never have scholarships. I have had multiple children with multiple scholarships over the past 10 years just saying

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your not even aware if it was county or states your opinion is irrelevant. I didn’t know coaches played on the field and could blow a championship lol did you ever hear of the phrase it’s lonely at the top. And actually which coach blew it because there is 3 for West and the same 3 on Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quiet ?? Are you hard of hearing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should we just set up another post about the Rebels/Turtles for the Smithtown parents? The rest of us are not interested in being on the sidelines with parents that behave the way some of you do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ding Ding Ding.. The Post above may have hit the nail on the head and we can stop talking about this nonsense.

"The rest of us are not interested in being on the sidelines with parents that behave the way some of you do"

You may notice the same behavior next year from a couple of people who decided to stick around. Only time will tell which side those obnoxious parents were on.. I think it was a select few who may still be wearing Red and Black. Maybe they should get a referee and boxing gloves as part of the Rebels package!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once again, Smithtown Goalie Mom is back....Hello!! Why do you keep posting as the big, bad, angry, anonymous bully? It’s obvious you are a Turtle parent or Coach....please move on! I’ve seen a lot in the10 years that I Coached Varsity sports and this tops everything...These boys are going into 4th grade- they are kids smile Please grow up and stop bashing the parents!! As of now, there are 2 Smithtown parents staying at Rebels- Top field player and top goalie (in my opinion). Leave us alone and go find the right Club for your son! Good luck to everyone in their tryouts over the next week smile

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels mom's...go back to the food trough. They were a disgrace. Glad the shat show will be dispersed and hopefully their sideline in the future will be more respectable. Learn from your mistakes and move on...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still posting about that move on buddy. I bet all the in house Rebels/Turtles BS is posted by outside people just trying to stir the pot. Losers that has nothing better to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attendance at tryouts will be interesting for tonight, Legacy, Rebels, R U S H and 24 east are all this evening

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is tops in the age group, and their talent will only grow. large turnout yesterday for all age groups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rebels? 24 east? Good luck with that...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rebel tryouts were very light, i guess the whole mom fiascos scared some people off

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Disagree. Best “team” 2028 yes. Tough and well coached. But not gonna be best longterm with just area “Islip” talent. They need to do better job of reaching out and recruiting elsewhere. Opinion here- good kids/program/coaches but if it were me would try to actively get kids from a few other towns.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are any of the teams giving tryout results yet?

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard