Washington Township (NJ) 2020 Midfield, Faceoff Zach Grassi Commits to Neumann University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Washington Township (NJ) 2020 Midfield, Faceoff Zach Grassi of South Jersey Shamrocks Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play division 3 lacrosse at Neumann University.

High School: Washington Township (Turnersville, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Faceoff
College Committed to: Neumann University
Club Team: South Jersey Shamrocks Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2nd Team All conference
Why did you choose Neumann University? "I loved the campus and the distance from home. The coaching staff is definitely what i was looking for."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to Coach Lee, Coach Hanlon, Coach Keane, Coach Picot and to my parents."
What other colleges did you consider? "Kings College & Goucher College"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Zach Grassi on his commitment to Neumann University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: