Cheshire High School (CT) 2020 Goalie Brendan Grove Commits to Wingate University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Cheshire High School (CT) 2020 Goalie Brendan Grove of Team CT Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play division 2 lacrosse at Wingate University.

High School: Cheshire High School (Cheshire, CT)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Wingate University
Club Team: Team CT Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 3rd Team All-Conference, All-Area, Honorable Mention All-State
Academic Honors: High honors, President of Cheshire Lights of Hope
Expected Major: History
Why did you choose Wingate University? "The first time I stepped on campus at Wingate I knew it would be a great match for me. The coaching staff has really been great to get to know & I can't wait to call it home & compete for a national championship."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents, high school coaches, club coaches, & teammates for pushing me to be my best. I can't wait for the next step in my journey."
What other colleges did you consider? "Pace, Endicott, Salve Regina, Union & Springfield"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Brendan Grove on his commitment to Wingate University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: