BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 28 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is hilarious nonsense. Tigers are 2nd best team... maybe in Jersey. Decent but not too impressive at young guns. Good effort Tiger dad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Tigers daddy...next time you go for the old "impersonation" routine, try not to be so obvious...rookie.

Nothing screams B rated new jersey team/daddy than hitting "the repeater" comment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It become blatantly apparant, the center of the lax universe at 2026 age is no longer Long Island. That is now Maryland. Suggestion as a concerned lax parent is to have a mega merger between the best of 91 and Express. In most age groups, that would due it. But not here. We may need to poach a few of the Eels and S2S. Maybe, just maybe that group wouldn’t embarrass themselves in MD. It really is a shame. Such a void at 2026. It’s the only solution.

I’m a Long Island dad and it’s true. Long Island is dominant in 2024 and 2027. We either don’t have the talent at this age group or they are just spread to thin with so many travel teams.

I have noticed that with competition amongst clubs not all the best talent is running to 91, express. Both of these clubs charge close 4K for their A teams.

Other clubs are offering faceoff training, goalie training and skills training at a fraction of the cost. A lot of them also respond to emails and telephone calls.

4k?? good lord. I counted 26 on LI express when we played them in LI in June. Talk about a cash grab

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It become blatantly apparant, the center of the lax universe at 2026 age is no longer Long Island. That is now Maryland. Suggestion as a concerned lax parent is to have a mega merger between the best of 91 and Express. In most age groups, that would due it. But not here. We may need to poach a few of the Eels and S2S. Maybe, just maybe that group wouldn’t embarrass themselves in MD. It really is a shame. Such a void at 2026. It’s the only solution.

It doesnt matter if you combined 91, Express, Express North, and whatever other teams from LI - you still arent beating top teams in MD. The game we play is physical and the LI teams are just soft.

All In tried to put the best kids together from 91, FCA, Looneys and a couple other clubs - didnt work out so well for them at Napptown

Long Island Strong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LONG ISLAND EXSPRESS? IN SAME CONVERSATION AS HAWKS AND LAXACHUSETTES ? LETS REVIEW THERE SEASON.. NLF JUNE 1-3 DIDNT MAKE PLAYOFF / TRISTAR 3-2 DIDNT MAKE TOP 3 ..NAPTOWN 2-2 NOT TOP 5 ?? HAVE THEY WON A TOURNAMENT IN 2019 ? STOP TALKING ABOUT EXSPRESS ..EVEN WITH CUPCAKE SCHEDULE AT THERE OWN TOURNAMENTS THEY CANT WIN ..I AM CONFUSED I CAN NAME 5 BETTER TEAMS IN MD ALONE ..ITS CRAZY

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4K for club plus 2K in travel expenses? WOW....that's a ton....I'll make you a deal, send little Johnny down to MD with my son for a week or two and I'll save you a few bucks....and he might actually learn how to catch and throw...

Typical idiotic Hawks parent. Your older boy is the best. Keep telling yourself that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 has many boys from Wantagh and Massapequa. Many of them do not belong on what’s supposed to be a top level team. If that gets fixed the team would be fixed. Plain and simple.

Wow. Shots fired

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 TommyKnockers are 32-0 and heading your way.....Hoping there is some competition in Mass this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GIVE ME ONE TEAM THE TOMMYKNOCKERS HAVE BEATEN THAT I WOULD KNOW ? WEST COAST LAX IS LIKE NORTH EAST FOOTBALL ....BAD !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 TommyKnockers are 32-0 and heading your way.....Hoping there is some competition in Mass this weekend.

fire up the Denver hold back excuses.......

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beating everyone we face this weekend....I have my 37-0 banner ready to go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

fire up the Denver hold back excuses.......

Based on Tommyknockers draw, they should be 3-0 going into bracket play, win the tournament and then maybe you have a leg to stand on. Pool play won't prove much...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32-0...lol. About as meaningless as my beer league record. Lacrosse west of Chicago is single A/rec lacrosse. You'll be playing with the big boys now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GIVE ME ONE TEAM THE TOMMYKNOCKERS HAVE BEATEN THAT I WOULD KNOW ? WEST COAST LAX IS LIKE NORTH EAST FOOTBALL ....BAD !!

Nothing illustrates clarity of mind and tranquility of lucid thoughts than all-cap statements. Perhaps a team 91 MD parent (unhinged) that their 2026 team seems to have losing records in tournaments that are not their own? Other than Hawks, no MD team can beat an out of state team this summer.

HOCO < than LI < Laxahussets < NJ < KnickerTommys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one can stop the Knockers this weekend .... Name one team that is 32-0?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m laughing so hard at this guy.

Why are the Hawks not playing this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LONG ISLAND EXSPRESS? IN SAME CONVERSATION AS HAWKS AND LAXACHUSETTES ? LETS REVIEW THERE SEASON.. NLF JUNE 1-3 DIDNT MAKE PLAYOFF / TRISTAR 3-2 DIDNT MAKE TOP 3 ..NAPTOWN 2-2 NOT TOP 5 ?? HAVE THEY WON A TOURNAMENT IN 2019 ? STOP TALKING ABOUT EXSPRESS ..EVEN WITH CUPCAKE SCHEDULE AT THERE OWN TOURNAMENTS THEY CANT WIN ..I AM CONFUSED I CAN NAME 5 BETTER TEAMS IN MD ALONE ..ITS CRAZY

Whoa all caps it must be true then. Let's see the real birth month and year of the Hawks. No names or numbers, just birth dates. We've all heard the graduating year will be the same load of garbage, thought I bet some will take longer based on what I've seen of the parents. What a joke, have you found your shoes yet? Nothing better to do then keeping tabs on 10-11 year old LI kids and their record?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Hawks because the heard the Knockers were going to be there....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about THE Hawks at 42-0? And that's not some cupcake, A level schedule. That's MD lax at it's finest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just have the Hawks and Laxachusettes play for the mythical national championship at a neutral site. Between the 2 of them, they have won every tournament out there. Break it down this way, like in college. Hawks/Laxachusettes is the DI-A equivalent, the rest of the MD, CT, NJ and NY (less Long Island) is DI-AA, and the LI teams, along with teams west of the Mississipi, can play for a D-ll title. That way everyone wins, there are competitive games at all levels, and people can justify spending $1000's on the little guy's lax experience. Personally, I'd pay a gate to see the Hawks play Laxachusettes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just have the Hawks and Laxachusettes play for the mythical national championship at a neutral site. Between the 2 of them, they have won every tournament out there. Break it down this way, like in college. Hawks/Laxachusettes is the DI-A equivalent, the rest of the MD, CT, NJ and NY (less Long Island) is DI-AA, and the LI teams, along with teams west of the Mississipi, can play for a D-ll title. That way everyone wins, there are competitive games at all levels, and people can justify spending $1000's on the little guy's lax experience. Personally, I'd pay a gate to see the Hawks play Laxachusettes.

I’d pay a gate to see what type of BadPerson posts a comment like this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’d pay a gate to see what type of BadPerson posts a comment like this.

Keep patting your older son on the back. Typical notIntelligent comment from a lost Hawks dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks have many good older kids. Laxachusetts has a couple of better older kids but not as many. Would make for an interesting matchup. More interesting if it was 2025 like it should be

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m laughing so hard at this guy.

Why are the Hawks not playing this weekend?

Because it is late July. Vacation time then fall sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF National Club Championships this weekend in Mass. Best of the best at 2026 (minus the Hawks). Who ya got?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF National Club Championships. Looks like the best of the best (less the Hawks). You ya got?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see 1-2 in pool play coming for the knockers. It'll be a rude awakening when they test themselves vs East coast talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5th grade lacrosse dads are really awful human beings. i hope all your sons give up this sport and play baseball, you're all cancers that need to go away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know they aren't 5th grade lacrosse moms?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF National Club Championships. Looks like the best of the best (less the Hawks). You ya got?

hards to say champ when the best from HOCO madlax/loonys/hawks/blc/team91md/diamondbacks and nlf tournament in june hawks/blc/tigers/bbl are not there. schedule it in baltimore next time and the top HOCO teams will win it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know they aren't 5th grade lacrosse moms?

Valid point friend, 5th grade parents, be they dads, moms or same sex or LGBTQRSVP are all awful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5th grade lacrosse dads are really awful human beings. i hope all your sons give up this sport and play baseball, you're all cancers that need to go away.

One of my sons plays travel baseball. Those parents arent any better. It isnt just lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
amazing that age is already an (excuse) issue. agree that when holdbacks start it can get ridiculous but sorry to inform, it doesnt happen in 5th grade. maybe a 3 month advantage-- worrying about that is real silly.
what happens when MD and MA etc do start holding back? how lopsided will it be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10/09/2007 - 5th grade
Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like the MD teams didn't want to travel to get an butt whooping. Madlax there. BLC got torched at NLF. BBL got crushed by Laxachusetts. Laxachusetts may be the last team to have beaten the Hawks. Arden...please. Team 91 MD...what did they do in Hershey. Hawks are the only real team in MD. Hardo.

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
10/09/2007 - 5th grade
Hawks

My 2024 was born August 2006...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wasted so much of my time reading all of these comments after I found this board and I came to 1 conclusion. Parents of Hawks kids are complete stunads. The ridiculous stuff posted by Hawks parents just makes me scratch my head and wonder what kind of children you are raising. I hope they are better than what I see here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
team 91 #78 6/13/2011

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like the MD teams didn't want to travel to get an butt whooping. Madlax there. BLC got torched at NLF. BBL got crushed by Laxachusetts. Laxachusetts may be the last team to have beaten the Hawks. Arden...please. Team 91 MD...what did they do in Hershey. Hawks are the only real team in MD. Hardo.

How did Laxachussets do at the NLF opener daddy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by cltlax
10/09/2007 - 5th grade
Hawks

My 2024 was born August 2006...

The vast majority of states allow kids to start Kindergarten if the turn 5 on or before 9/1 of that year. So your 2024 is on age, and so is the 2026 kid listed above. Get over yourself.

Page 25 of 28 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard