BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 36 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m flattered that you are so knowledgeable of CoachC’s team. Thank you, you’re a fantastic head counter

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m flattered that you are so knowledgeable of CoachC’s team. Thank you, you’re a fantastic head counter

Nope....sounds about right to me. CoachC’s strategy is well-known. Especially to his 2nd and 3rd line players (and 4th line). It is how he wins. Fine and good. Totally his prerogative. Just please don’t come on here acting like this isn’t the case.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Da' Nile is just not a river.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought igloo was an A team. Why were they in the B bracket at Hershey?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What coaching change?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a b team at each graduation year, probably them or maybe 2026 A playing up. Igloo Northface (2025 A) has finished their tournaments for the year. Not playing in Hershey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the 2025 Igloo team was playing at Hershey this past weekend. And the 2026 Igloo team was playing at the 2026 level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
massive numbers at express tonight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He will take 40 kids on team. 23 kids get to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except that the Geese beat the AA BBL Elite team 9-7 on 7/13/19 despite BBL playing three kids that were a full head taller than anyone else on the field, and who did 100% of the scoring for the team. BBL obviousky felt they could only compete with the pool if they added at least three non age appropriate kids, and they still lost the first game (although they did win the second - success!). But the fact remains: they lost to the Geese despite spiking their roster. Sad they felt they needed to do that. As for LI Express, there was at least one player who was older and one kid who was wearing a “North” jersey at the same tournament. I guess the lesson here is that there are adults who derive meaning in their own lives by being able to say “well, my son plays for _______ and they went [insert record].” And, It’s actually a good life lesson for the kids as well: winning matters most above all, so meet your new teammate, Johnny. I’m sure young Jeffrey Epstein and little Bernie Madoff had parents who were T Shirt chasers, too.

Geese next big win will be their first since the coaching change.

What was the coaching change for Legacy Geese?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At $115 per kid, my man the Chuckster is making plenty of bucksters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their sideline was massive this season too. Congrats to the 12 players who will see the field and the 27 others whose parents pay 5 g's to wear an express t-shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree, and kids from all the top clubs there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was amazed how many Blast kids were there. A few in their town helmets, I guess in case 91 spies showed up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At $115 per kid, my man the Chuckster is making plenty of bucksters.

And why not......if parents are notIntelligent enough to pay it, let him and any other club director make as much money as they can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was amazed how many Blast kids were there. A few in their town helmets, I guess in case 91 spies showed up

Really? That's strange because I was at practice last night and the all of the team seemed to be there until 8PM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smart guy that coach. Making lots of money. Those parents are insane. Even seeing them at tournaments. Those parents seem a bit off. They want to cheer because the team wins, but they can’t cheer because their son didn’t play. So they just stand their looking confused. I’d be confused in that situation too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 91 Kid there. Attackman... More than 1/2 the attendees were current players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every top team doesn’t play kids. Not the clubs fault, they are there to win. Parents need to find the right situation where their son can excel. Are kids getting better just practicing, of course. Is it healthy for the child, probably not. This is 1000% on the parents. They control what club their kid joins and they know going in what the deal is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said it’s the clubs fault. The man is a genius. It’s without question the parents who make the choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True story, I ran into my friend at a tournament last summer. My son was playing on another field. In between games I went to say hello and watch his son play. He played for express. I asked him what his son’s jersey number was. He changed the subject. I answered his question, a couple minutes later, I asked again what’s his jersey number. He again immediately changed the subject. I realized at that moment my friend was embarrassed that his son doesn’t play. Then we just talked a few more minutes and I left that field. I just don’t get it. Why put yourself and your son through that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wait until he snags a few more younger 2024's and the playing time is cut for even more kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 91 Kid there. Attackman... More than 1/2 the attendees were current players

He left mid-season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except that the Geese beat the AA BBL Elite team 9-7 on 7/13/19 despite BBL playing three kids that were a full head taller than anyone else on the field, and who did 100% of the scoring for the team. BBL obviousky felt they could only compete with the pool if they added at least three non age appropriate kids, and they still lost the first game (although they did win the second - success!). But the fact remains: they lost to the Geese despite spiking their roster. Sad they felt they needed to do that. As for LI Express, there was at least one player who was older and one kid who was wearing a “North” jersey at the same tournament. I guess the lesson here is that there are adults who derive meaning in their own lives by being able to say “well, my son plays for _______ and they went [insert record].” And, It’s actually a good life lesson for the kids as well: winning matters most above all, so meet your new teammate, Johnny. I’m sure young Jeffrey Epstein and little Bernie Madoff had parents who were T Shirt chasers, too.

Last year when daddy ball started.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year when daddy ball started.

That's not a coaching chge. That's just a different dad being an assistant coach.
Same head coach of Geese for years.
Stop making ridiculous comments.
Concentrate on the problems on your own team 91 dad.
There is a lot for you to wrap your head around right at home.
Stop lashing out at other teams because your upset your kid didnt get any tshirts this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy ball is on lots of teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kinda off topic but I just picked up my son from the Millon Lacrosse Camp at LIU Post. Not only did he have an amazing time but he said he learned a ton. It's unfortunate travel has taken away from Summer Lax camps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy ball is on lots of teams.

And 91 has a serious problem with daddy ball, so they should not be commenting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kinda off topic but I just picked up my son from the Millon Lacrosse Camp at LIU Post. Not only did he have an amazing time but he said he learned a ton. It's unfortunate travel has taken away from Summer Lax camps.

My kid does travel and still does lax camp. He did LILA earlier this summer and loved it. I have heard good things about Millon as well. May try it next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid does travel and still does lax camp. He did LILA earlier this summer and loved it. I have heard good things about Millon as well. May try it next year.

How about golf camp or basketball camp?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure this has been covered before but why do parents allow their sons to play on AA team when all they do is ride the pine? Wouldn't you rather have your son play on a competitive A team where they'll see a lot of PT? Makes no sense to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure this has been covered before but why do parents allow their sons to play on AA team when all they do is ride the pine? Wouldn't you rather have your son play on a competitive A team where they'll see a lot of PT? Makes no sense to me.

Practices and player development you hope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What program(s) are you referring to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Development at the expense of confidence and self worth...is that a fair trade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is if the kid has bought in and sees his own progress.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I honestly believe the biggest issue is equal treatment of teams. Parents I think are okay with pine riding if for the same cost it’s more practice, more tourneys than a B team. They’ll look and said I can’t believe I did that. Call me selfish or weird, but I love my son play in game and succeed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a fair trade-off in my eyes. Your son should get true "development" from any reputable A team coaching staff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are plenty of trainers to practice. Go where he plays is my opinion.
The thought of spending thousands to be part of a team. To spend 7,8 summer weekends on hot lacrosse fields. To lug equipment bags, water, gatorades, snacks, chairs, spending 7 hours on a field. Paying for hotels a couple more times in the summer. Sometimes lining up babysitters for your other kids at home, sometimes taking them, even though they will be bored.
If you can do all of the above and be ok with your son not playing. You are a much better man than me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey 2025 parents - right now you might be itching to go give your money to Team 91 because they won this year’s WSYL and you are hoping to jump on that band wagon. Before you do that, take a look at the 2024 forum. That same WSYL team lost in the quarter finals at 91’s own NLF tournament. Then they disappeared, skipping out on the consolation gamest, screwing two other teams out of games and causing those teams to pay good money to stay in a hotel an extra night away from home to play a team that disappeared the night before. Poor sportsmanship at its finest was on display here and before you say it’s not the clubs fault - WolfPackUpAndLeave was coached by a 91 Director all year.

A public service message.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very impressive Rebels tryout tonight

Page 33 of 36 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard